My Brother-In-Law's Big Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Molly. You wanted me to get some brandy. You want some?" He asked through my bedroom door.

I got up and walked to the door and opened it. I was in my bathrobe and my hair was still wet from my shower.

"Yeah. I need to get some sleep tonight. Molly will be up early." I replied to him.

He handed me a glass of the amber liquid; I took a sip and set it on a dresser next to the door.

"Thank you Al." I said and kissed his cheek.

I could tell he was uncomfortable but I realized that it had been a while since I had had sex.

"Al...I need you. Don't go. Stay with me tonight." I said and opened my robe. I was naked under it.

"Molly...you're my brother's wife!" Al stepped back. His mouth opened and then closed.

"I was your brother's wife. I am going to divorce him." I replied and stepped closer to him. I wrapped my arms around his huge body and pressed closer to him.

Al was totally defenseless as I rubbed myself against his huge body. I reached one of my hands into his sweat pants. He had changed from his slacks into sweats, which he used as pajamas.

I gasped as my hand wrapped itself around his huge male organ.

"My god, Al! You aren't underprivileged!" I gasped. I could not wrap my fingers around his huge cock.

Quickly I pulled down his sweat pants to his ankles and exposed his huge member. I immediately attacked it with my mouth and began to lick it. I had a hard time holding it in my hands; it was just too huge.

Al began to moan as I did my best to place it in my mouth and began to suck on it.

In the past, David had told me that I was good at giving head. With Al's masterpiece in my hands, I did my very best. God it was magnificent! It was also impossible for me to get all of it into my mouth.

He was getting a little unsteady on his feet as I licked, sucked and slurped on him.

"Molly...I'm going to fall over. It feels so good." He gasped. I could tell he was pretty close to coming because his testicles were beginning to draw up further and further into his body.

"To the bed." I said between licks.

Al picked me up with one arm and laid me gently onto the bed. He lay beside me and I again turned my attention to his magnificent cock. I popped that giant thing back into my mouth and bobbed my head, maintaining a gentle but strong suction on the head. With my left hand, I tenderly massaged his testicles. It was more then he could handle and his hips began to buck. His hand went to the back of my head and stroked my hair. I felt his testicles tighten.

"Ohhh...Molly. That feels good." He groaned.

I turned my body around and homed in on his giant cock.

Now I have mentioned the size of it and used words like 'giant, huge, monster, and gigantic'. But I really have no other words to convey the size of it. By my estimate it was a full 10 or 11 inches long. I had never seen anything that large. And as is the case with such a specimen, one can only become mesmerized by something so rare and awesome!

Well, like any hot-blooded woman who enjoyed good sex, I gave this specimen my full attention. Soon Al was wriggling and moaning on the bed as I licked, sucked and fondled him. With my right hand, I reached down and lightly massaged his testicles. I felt them withdraw back a little into his body. I knew he would be climaxing very soon, so I redoubled my efforts.

Al lifted his hips in time to my bobbing head.

"Molly!" He gasped and then spurt after spurt of his thick, stringy semen squirted into my mouth and I swallowed it down as quickly as I could but was soon gagging as his huge cock was hitting the back of my throat.

I never knew a man to ejaculate such amounts of semen and soon I was unable to swallow all of it. Two or three more squirts hit me square on my face.

Al was gasping for breath and I wiped away his sperm from my face with a finger and placed the stringy globs on my tongue.

"Al...You taste very good indeed." I said with a big smile. I leaned down and kissed him. His tongue sought out mine and we lay side by side for a long time.

His hands found my breasts and he began to knead them as though they were lumps of dough. I pushed him onto his back, and lay on top of him. We continued our kissing and I began to rub my mound slowly against his crotch. Slowly he began to become erect again and I knew that I would have to have him inside of me immediately.

I sat up and stroked his erection a few times. I knew that he would hurt like the devil if I tried to put him inside of me.

"Lay still." I said and got off of the bed. I went to my dresser and found my bottle of feminine lubricant. I popped the lid and let a few drops fall onto his huge erection and I rubbed it in until he was nice and slick. I wiped of the remainder onto my pussy and straddled Al.

Slowly and gently I placed him into my pussy. As my lips parted, I warned him not to move.

"Al you are way too big for me right now. Let me do this." I whispered to him.

Slowly I lowered my pelvis down to his as he went deeper and deeper into me by slow, wonderful degrees. When I had seated his erection into me fully, I gasped at the sensation. I had never been so filled in my life. I moved up and down on him a few times.


"Al... Please play with my breasts." I said to him.

His big hands cupped them.

"Molly...you are so beautiful. Your breasts are so lovely." He spoke in a hushed voice as I began to move faster up and down on his glorious cock.

"Ahhh...oh! My!" I gasped as the first tremors of a climax began to shudder through me. Faster and faster I pumped up and down on him.

"Oh Al! My god you feel so...god this almost hurts!" I gasped as the first waves of pleasure began to grip me. By now I was pumping him as fast as I could. His hands were kneading my breasts. I was in heaven!

I slowed my pace as the orgasm intensified and leaned over to kiss him.

"I'm coming!" I hollered out and squealed as my climax caught me broadside. Sweat was pouring from me and I collapsed on top of him. My tongue found his ear and I began to french it.

By now Al had grasped my hips and began to pump against me in earnest. His breathing became as ragged as mine had been only a moment earlier. Another orgasm swept through me as I clung onto his neck as tight as I could, trying not to squeal into his ear.

"Let yourself go, Molly." His quiet voice urged me.

Like two pieces of well-lubricated precision machinery we moved in unison against each other. Al lifting his hips up to drive himself into me, as I met his every thrust.

"Ahhhh!" I screamed as the most intense orgasm I had ever felt hit me. I was dumb, unable to speak, move, or think. It was like I had just blacked out after standing up too quickly, with the one exception that my cervical muscles were gripping and pulling at his wonderful cock.

Again I knew that Al would soon climax himself. His abdomen muscles were tightening.

"Come in me Al. Come in me baby." I whispered through clenched teeth.

"Let me turn you over. I want to be on top." He replied.

With his gentle strength he picked me up and placed me on my back without withdrawing from me. That simple movement almost made me come again as I felt him go just a little deeper into me. I gasped at the new sensation. Then relaxed once I was on my back.


His huge body hovered over me. I spread my legs as far apart as they would go and closed my eyes as he pummeled my pussy with his massive organ pounding in and out of me. Faster and faster he moved against me.

"Molly!...Molly!...I'm going...to...ah!" He spoke through his clenched teeth.

I felt his warm seed begin to fill me. And fill me. And fill me some more.

"Jesus Al!" I screamed as I felt it begin to gush out of me.

His thrusting slowed and he collapsed on top of me. Nearly smothering me.

"Al!" I yelped.

He pushed himself off of me.

"Sorry. I should know better." He said and leaned on his forearms, his torso was inches from me.

"Al. That was the very best sex I have ever had." I said and lifted my head to kiss his nose.

"Really?" He asked me, surprised.

"Really. My god man, it was magnificent! I came three times. Each time better then the first." I reassured him. My arms tried to wrap themselves around his neck.

"I wish Katherine had enjoyed it when we were married." He said.

"Al...Katherine never knew what she had. If she doesn't want you. I would be more then happy to take care of you. In fact, don't plan on moving out into an apartment. I think you should stay here. I need a man around the house. Lisa loves you very much. David never has the time for her, or me. Al, please. Don't move out." I begged him.

"Molly. Gee...I never knew that you felt this way. David doesn't have time for either of you?" He asked me.

"No. Never. Not since she was born. He wanted me to have an abortion. I told him no. I wanted a child. I'm glad I had her. She is so very precious." I said. A scowl crossed his face. Then his eyes grew tender as he looked into my eyes.

"Okay." He said as his fingers went through my black hair, he stroked my head.

"I always thought that he should have treated you better."

Al's cock was still inside of me. Even flaccid, it filled my womb.

"Okay Molly. I'd be more then happy to take care of you two. Lisa is really special." He said.

I pulled him to me.

"Al you beautiful, wonderful, gentleman. I will always love you. Now I think we need to get up and take a shower. I'm a mess." I spoke into his ear.

Al hauled himself up off of me and helped me out of bed. As soon as I stood, his juices gushed out of me and down my leg.

"Al, do you always give off so much sperm?" I asked him amazed at the amount that was running down my legs.

He smiled and blushed a bit.

"Yes. The doctors say I have a very large prostate gland." He was embarrassed.

"Al, baby, don't take this the wrong way. I am just totally amazed. I still can't believe that Katherine threw you away. You are a treasure!" I said as I rushed into the bathroom to wipe myself off.

Al followed me into the bathroom. I was sitting on the toilet, wiping away copious amounts of his come from my well-loved pussy. He stood there, a sheepish grin on his face.

"Was it good?" He asked me.

I looked up at him.

"It was great!" I replied. I stood up. I got most of his spunk cleaned up and stepped into the shower stall just enough to turn on the water and wait for it to warm up.

"Shower with me?" I asked him.

Al came into the bathroom and allowed me to step into the shower first. He grabbed the soap from its dish and began to lather my body up. First my back. I turned around and faced him. He scrunched down until we were eye to eye. Al was nearly a foot taller then me. His hands gently lathered my breasts, then my tummy and finally my thighs, and my pussy.

I moaned as he gently scrubbed my pussy, which earlier he had loved so thoroughly with that magnificent cock of his. I reached out to him and held his body to me. Two strong arms picked me up and turned me around until my back was against the shower stall tiles. My legs wrapped themselves around his body, my legs locked at the ankles.

"Molly...I want to love you again." He said softly. His stiff cock had nested itself into my belly.

"Do me. Do me now, Al." I gasped out as he repositioned his cock and it began to slide into me again.

He began to hump against me, slowly at first. As he began to increase the rhythm his eyes closed and his mouth opened.

"Ahhh! You are so tight and warm." He groaned.

I held onto his neck as tightly as I could. My pussy was taking a pounding but I was not close yet. The three earlier orgasms had pretty much drained me and my pussy was numb.

Faster and faster he bucked against me. Still my body had refused to respond and Al had been hammering away at me for five minutes now.

"Molly...oh Molly!" He moaned.

My own body was just now beginning to react as he emptied himself into me.

Holding me in his arms, I humped myself against him as a small orgasm began to grip me. My well-loved pussy was gripping and milking his softening cock of every drop of his sperm. I knew that I would be very sore tomorrow, but this whole experience was just too fantastic to believe.

"Molly. Thank you. I haven't had sex this good in a long, long time." Al said then kissed me.

"Anytime, Al. Anytime you want me, I'm yours." I said.

As we finished our kiss, he set me back down on the floor tiles very gingerly.

I nearly sank to the floor. My knees were shaking and my legs were weak. Al saw my dilemma and steadied me. He helped me out of the shower, wrapped a towel around me and then picked me up and carried me to the bed.

I dried myself off, then wiped myself between the legs one last time; Al had already turned down the bed covers and helped me into it. No sooner did my head hit the mattress then I was asleep. Exhausted from the marathon of unrestrained sex we had just concluded.

I awoke to my daughter's jumping up and down on the bed.

"Lisa! Stop that. You'll break the bed." I said.

I turned towards my daughter. She had a mischievous grin on her face.

"Mommy. I love you." She said and lay next to me. Her small little body scooted closer to mine and she kissed me.

"I love you too, honey." I said and held her little body closer to mine.

"Uncle Al is making you some breakfast." She said. Just as she spoke the words, Al knocked on the door.

"Morning," he said, "I brought you in something to eat."

A tray was filled with orange juice, milk, toast and bacon and eggs.

"Al! This is a surprise. I thought you'd be working." I said.

"It's Saturday. I took it off. I was called earlier but I wanted to spend the day with you two. Davie called. Said he'd be by around noon. I guess he's going to pick up some things?" He asked me.

"Yes. I told him to M-O-V-E his stuff out." I spelled out part of the conversation. I didn't want Lisa to know that I was kicking her father out. Not just yet.

I sipped the orange juice as Al was setting the tray on me. I looked at the alarm. It was already 10 A.M.

"Al...This is sweet. But I wish you didn't let me sleep in this late." I scolded him softly.

"Sorry. But I knew you were tired and I didn't want to wake you. You went through a lot of H-U-R-T yesterday." He said.

"Not all that much." I smiled at him to convey my satisfaction at last night's activities.

David stopped by at noon just as he said he would.

"Molly...I would like to apologize for everything I've done. I broke it off with Katherine. I want to start over." He said.

"Too late David. In the seven years that we've been married, you have pushed Lisa and I onto the back burner. For the last two years you have promised me that you would get off of night shift. But you are still on it. Everything I want, it seems to me is not a priority to you. Now it's over. So unless Katherine is willing to take you back, maybe you should get a motel room. You are not staying in this house any longer then it takes you to pack your things into your car. I am serious. Come Monday I am contacting a lawyer."

"Molly...this is not fair!" He protested.

"Maybe not. But I did not ever sleep with anyone when you and I were married." I said. I took off the wedding ring from my left hand a placed it in his hand.

"It's over. Period. End of subject. Now get your things and get out." I said.

Thank goodness that Al had taken Lisa out to the park earlier. I didn't want her to be around when I told her father to leave our house.

David looked defeated as he looked at the wedding ring he had given me nearly 8 years ago. He nodded at me and went into our bedroom and began to pack his things. I went into the kitchen to make lunch for Lisa and Al when they returned. They would be back at around 3 P.M.

I did go to the lawyer on Monday and began the divorce proceedings. I also transferred half of our savings and half of our checking into a new bank account in my name. I needed money for the lawyer and to meet house expenses. No matter what David had done, I would not leave him broke. That would come after the divorce.

Al came home from work, with Lisa in tow that evening. I had a huge steak dinner for him when he walked in through the door.

As we sat down to dinner, he rubbed his hands briskly together and dug into the thick juicy steak.

"Molly...I have something to tell you." He said after he had swallowed the first bite.

"Yes AL?" I asked him.

"Molly, Meyers Brothers has a permanent opening in California. San Diego. They need a crew supervisor. I was asked to fill the job this morning when I talked to them." He said.

I looked down at my dinner. I suddenly wasn't very hungry.

"Oh." I said.

"Molly...this means a big raise in salary. Nearly twice what I am making here in Seattle." He explained.

"Well I suppose you should take it then, Al." I said. I was suddenly very sad. The nicest man I had ever known was about to leave me.

"Molly...I know that you and Davie are going through with it. He told me today that you went to the lawyer. Molly...what I'm asking is this. Would you and Lisa consider going down there with me?" He asked.

I looked up at him. Tears were filling my eyes quickly.

"Yes!" I said, "Yes we would!"

Al leaned foreword across the table. We were almost nose to nose.

"Molly...when the D-I-V-O-R-C-E is final, I'd like to make it legal. That is if..." I cut him off.

"Yes! Yes! Oh Al! Yes." I said and reached across the table and put my hand to his cheek. He intercepted it and brought it to his mouth.

"Molly. I love you." He said.

"Al there will never be another man in my whole life. David is a bastard the way he treated you...and me. But as long as you are willing, I'll make you very happy." I said.

"I'd like to have children someday." He suggested.

"We will start right after dinner. One baby coming up!" I gushed. I was shameless but I wanted his huge cock inside of me. I was so happy at this very moment!

Dinner that evening was very fast. We had snuck off to the bathroom together and as Al sat on the toilet, I quickly dropped my panties and lifted my skirt and mounted that giant cock of his. It was quick, intense and satisfying. I finally had Lisa in bed by 8 P.M. and Al and I were making love on the couch by 8:10. I had him on his back while I straddled him and pumped him for every drop he had to offer me. We finally made love one more time in the shower. By the next morning I was very sore. It even stung when I had to pee!

I want to think that it was from that night when we conceived our son, Robert Alan who was born nine months later, almost to the day. The day my divorce became final Robert was born. All ties to David were now severed.

We were married three weeks after Robert was born. Now I am three months pregnant again, with our second child. My third. Robert is now almost a year old and Lisa is now almost 7.

Al and I live in San Diego. We have a nice house near the beach. Al is pulling down a very nice salary with a lot of perks and I still stay at home with our children.

Katherine did take David back after I kicked him out. Now they are both miserable company for each other. David is paying $500 a month in child support, and he got the house.

Lisa took the divorce real well. Al has become a better father to her then her own ever was. Now that she has a baby brother, she spends as much time helping me around the house and taking care of Robbie as I gather my strength for this child that is still growing inside of me.

Alan, when he is not working, is home with me. I never have to wonder where he is, like I did with David. He looks foreword to the birth our next child as much as I do. He wants a girl this time. I have told him that there are no guarantees but I would do my best.