My Brother, My Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at all this cum you dirty slut." Chris said rubbing her cum between his fingers.

Susan grabbed his hand and stuffed all his fingers in her mouth licking and sucking off her cum. Her pussy was still throbbing and she was far from satisfied. Chris pulled his hand away and pushed her to her knees in front of him. He pulled his shirt over his head revealing his strong muscled body then unzipped and pulled down his pants. Susan licked her lips when his cock came into view.

"Suck me off."

Susan eagerly took him in her mouth sucking as hard and fast as she could. When she went to hold the base of his cock Chris pushed her hand away.

"No hands. Take all of me."

Susan closed her eyes tightly trying to take as much of him as she could. Chris fisted her hair in his hands and forced her down until his entire length fit into her mouth. He fucked her a few times loving the choking sounds she was making before pulling out of her mouth to let her breath. Spit and pre-cum dribbled down her chin and onto his cock.

"What a good little cock sucker you are." Chris said grinning.

Susan smiled she was happy that her brother was proud of her.

"Do you want more baby? You want me to come down your throat?" Chris asked stroking her cheek lovingly.

Susan nodded quickly wanting to feel him fuck her mouth again. Her pussy was dripping and her juices were slowly running down her legs.

Chris fisted his hands in her hair again and stuffed his cock in her mouth. He fucked her nice and hard relishing on the gagging noises she made. Soon fucking her mouth was too much and Chris groaned out in satisfaction as he came long and hard down her throat.

Susan let his flaccid cock out of her mouth and sat back panting. Her cunt was on fire and she desperately needed release again. Bringing her hand to her wet cunt she started rubbing fast circles on her clit needing to come.

"Lay back on the floor baby girl." Chris said getting off the couch and kneeling next to her.

Susan did as she was told and lay back, her hand was still rubbing her clit and now she brought her other hand to pinch her nipples. As much as Chris wanted to see her make herself cum he had other plans. He moved her hand from her pussy grinning mischievously when she whimpered.

"No. Daddy please I need to come so bad." Susan cried.

"Don't worry baby. I'll make you come so good." Chris started rubbing her clit softly.

Susan moaned opening her legs wider for him. Chris stuffed three fingers easily inside her and slowly fucked her. Susan mewled in pleasure and moved her hips fucking him back. Seeing how easily she took his fingers Chris added his pinky fucking her with four of his fingers now. Susan groaned from the pain and pleasure.

"You think you can take my fist in your cunt baby girl?" Chris asked.

Susan but her lip nervously but nodded. She'd do anything to please him. Chris leaned forward and kissed her passionately. He pumped into her two more times then added his thumb. Susan moaned into his mouth and opened her legs as wide as she could. He fisted her slowly at first but soon she was rocking her hips trying to get him deeper inside her. Chris looked down and his cock hardened even more at the sight of his hand wrist deep inside of her.

He pulled his hand back and started fisting her harder. Susan thrashed on the floor pinching her nipples hard. When Chris bent down and flicked his tongue over her clit Susan arched up high off the floor and came hard. Chris felt her squirt onto his hand before he pulled out of her. The sight of her stretched pussy almost made him cum on the spot.

"That feel good baby girl? Did I make you come nice and hard?" Chris licked on of her nipples then lifted his head to kiss her.

Susan knew she should have been tired and satisfied but as soon as his tongue licked her nipples she felt a wave of desire run through her. She wouldn't be completely satisfied until she had his cock inside her.

"Fuck me daddy. Stick your cock inside me." Susan moaned looking up at him,

Chris stroked his cock a few times. "You want this cock?"

Susan nodded eagerly. "Oh yes please daddy." She stuck her bottom lip out.

"Don't pout baby. I'll fuck you good." Chris said laying over her.

Susan wrapped her legs around his waist smiling happily when her cunt came in contact with his hard cock. Chris grinned back at her then in one smooth move thrust inside her.

"Oh yes." Susan moaned closing her eyes tightly.

Chris lifted her legs so her knees pressed against her tits and fucked her long and hard. Even after he fisted her she was tight around him. He thrust in and out of her hard wanting to hear her scream.

"After I'm done with this I'm going to fuck that sweet ass of yours baby girl." Chris growled.

Susan shuddered and came around him when she heard his words. Chris fucked her a few more times before coming hard inside her. He turned to his side and lay next to her panting. When he pulled out of her Susan quickly covered her mound and scooped up their mixed juices. She lifted her fingers to her mouth and sucked all their juices off.

"Does that taste good baby?" Chris asked watching her scoop more juices and lick her fingers.

Susan nodded her fingers still in her mouth. "So good."

Chris kissed her lovingly and pulled her against him. She stared into his handsome face knowing that this was far from over.

12