My Brother, My Fuck Buddy

Story Info
Brother and sister become fuck buddies.
1.9k words
4.4
112.7k
123
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I split with my boyfriend, and my brother Paul divorced his wife we moved in together purely for financial reasons.

I'm 23 and told I'm pretty, I have a good athletic body and nice 34C tits.

Paul is 28 and very fit and works out regularly.

We both worked hard and earned a good wage. I saved hard to try to get a house of my own but soon realised it would take a long time.

I was very comfortable living with Paul and really enjoyed his company. We had become just like a married couple but without the sex.

I've always been very highly sexed and missed it like crazy. I masturbate daily and have a collection of sex toys. But I certainly miss the touch and feel of a good hard cock inside my fanny.

I often hear Paul masturbating in his room and I'm sure he has heard me too.

One evening after a shower I dressed as usual in just my knickers and a baggy t shirt and went downstairs.

Paul was laying down on the sofa, "move over Paul make room for me." I said.

"No, if you want me to move you'll have to move me." He replied.

"Okay, no problem."

I jumped on him and started to tickle him, I knew he hated to be tickled and he was yelling at me to stop. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tight to his body to stop me using my hands to tickle him some more. My face was on his chest and I could feel his cock hardening against my leg. I felt embarrassed but Paul didn't react and didn't seem bothered about it.

"Will you stop tickling me if I let you go Sam?" He asked.

"Yes, I promise."

He slowly released his grip on me and I sat up straddling him, my fanny was actually touching his cock and there was a very awkward few seconds where neither of us knew what to do. It made me horny as hell but this was my brother, so I moved off his cock and sat further up his torso.

"Are you going to move so I can sit on the sofa?" I asked once again.

"I'll think about it."

I'm not sure why but I leaned forward and shoved my tits in his face to smother him hoping it would encourage him to move. I expected him to complain but he seemed to enjoy it. In a muffled voice he shouted "okay I'll move if you let me breathe."

I sat up and Paul burst out laughing. "Haha, not really, I'm not moving." He said, which confirmed to me that he enjoyed my tits in his face even though they were covered by my t shirt. He was hoping I'd do it again but I had other ideas.

I moved up his body until I had a knee either side of his face, my fanny was about six inches from his face. "I'll suffocate you if you don't move." I said.

"You wouldn't dare." He replied.

I started moving down very slowly towards his mouth, my fanny getting closer all the time, "okay, okay I promise I'll move."

I climbed off him but secretly I was hoping he'd let me put my fanny on his face as I wanted to know what he would do about it.

Paul did move and I sat down on the sofa next to him. I realised I was soaking wet between my legs, I was really turned on.

It had been a few months since I'd had sex and I needed it. If Paul felt the same I'd be happy to fuck him, he definitely enjoyed my tits in his face and I hope he'd want more.

"Do you miss your wife?" I asked him

"I miss her pussy." He replied.

"Haha, you very nearly had mine in your face just now."

"Mmm I know I did, if you weren't my sister I'd have pulled you down onto my face and licked you through your knickers."

"You sound as desperate as me for a fuck." I replied.

"I'm certainly desperate, we never go out so there's no chance of either of us getting laid."

"What we both need is a fuck buddy."

"Who do you have in mind Sam?"

"I have the perfect solution to our problem. How about you and I become fuck buddies?"

"Are you fucking serious?" Paul shouted.

"Yes, just think about it. You need pussy, I need cock. Nobody will ever know but us two."

"Okay I'll consider it. If you weren't my sister I'd definitely go for it as I'm permanently horny lately but it's incest."

"Well think hard about the benefits of it and let me know."

Paul stood up said goodnight and went to bed.

My fanny was still soaking and I needed to cum. I was unsure how Paul had taken my suggestion and needed to talk to him. I went to his bedroom door and listened, I could hear the familiar noise of Paul masturbating. I hoped he was thinking about fucking me. This is perfect I thought and without hesitation I knocked on his door and walked in.

"What the fuck you doing." He yelled as he covered himself up embarrassingly.

"I'm sorry, but I need to talk to you."

"Okay, no problem." He replied and moved over in his bed to give me room to sit down.

I could clearly see the bulge in the sheet covering his still hard cock.

"I'm sorry I disturbed you." I said as I stared at his bulge.

"Just get on with what you want to talk about." He replied sharply.

"I'm sorry for suggesting we become fuck buddies earlier, I shouldn't have dropped it on you like that."

Paul then surprised me by saying "It's okay sis, I actually think it's a good idea but I think I need a little more time to get used to the idea of fucking my sister."

"Do you find me attractive?" I asked.

"Yes, and all my mates think you're hot too."

I looked once more at the bulge in the sheet, it was still there as his cock stood to attention.

I reached over and grabbed Paul's shaft, it surprised me how thick it was and Paul jumped but didn't protest at my sudden grab of his cock so I started to stroke the full length of it.

"Maybe this will help persuade you." I said as I lifted the sheet and disappeared underneath it and slurped his cock right into my mouth. Paul froze then moaned out loud at the sensation. I managed to take most of his thick cock into my mouth and gently sucked on it. My tongue was licking all over the head of his dick and up and down the length to his balls.

After just a few minutes Paul shouted "I'm coming!" Just as the first shot erupted into my mouth and hit the back of my throat.

That was quickly followed by a few more streams of cum as I swallowed every last drop before licking his cock clean.

"Oh wow! That was fucking amazing." Said Paul.

I reappeared from underneath the sheet and stood up off the bed.

I leaned over Paul and kissed him on the lips. "Goodnight brother, don't forget to think about my proposition."

I then walked out of his room and went to the bathroom to clean my teeth before going to bed.

I was horny as hell as I slipped into bed, I took off my knickers and rubbed furiously at my tender wet fanny and come very quickly.

I then put my knickers back on and fell asleep.

I'm quite a heavy sleeper and had been asleep for about half an hour or so and I didn't hear the door open when Paul came into the room and got into the bed with me.

I awoke to his hands stroking my arse cheeks. I didn't let him know I was awake, but I was starting to feel wet between my legs, I pretended to roll over in my sleep and let my legs fall open slightly. I felt his hand move to the crotch of my knickers and rub his fingers over the cotton fabric. I let out a quiet moan to let him know I was enjoying it.

Paul's fingers were working their way under my knickers, I moved my legs further apart so he could enjoy better access to my dripping wet fanny. I was aching for him to touch me with his bare fingers.

Finally, he slid his fingers in the side of my knickers and stroked my smooth pubic mound. Then he parted my pussy lips with his fingers and thumbed my swollen clit, I didn't want my brother to know that I was awake yet.

I felt his finger enter my soaking fanny and he pushed it in and out of me making me even wetter than before. He suddenly stopped and began to gently pull down my knickers over my hips and legs. After what seemed like forever, he had them off completely. I slightly opened my eyes and caught Paul licking the juices from my knickers. "Mmmm, Yes that's nice." He whispered.

Paul then kneeled down on the floor at the end of the bed and brought his mouth up to my aching pussy. He started to lick slowly at the folds of my pussy and spread my lips apart with his tongue before sucking on my swollen clit. I was moving my hips and pushing my fanny against his tongue. He slipped first one then two fingers inside my fanny and pushed them in and out while he sucked hard on my clit.

I was starting to get really wet, my hips were grinding on his face, covering it with my juices. I couldn't hold back any longer, "oh fuck yes." I screamed as my fanny pulsated and gripped his fingers. My fanny gushed with my juices completely soaking his face.

After I calmed down from my orgasm Paul kissed his way up my body, he suddenly stopped, making me hold my breath in anticipation. Slowly he crept his way up to my breasts. He sucked my hard nipple into his mouth and paused once again. He was sucking and flicking them with his tongue and at the same time moving his fingers in and out of my soaking pussy. I loved every second of it and wanted more.

He moved himself up over me, then positioned his hard cock in between my legs. Guiding it with his hand, he put his cock between the lips of my wet pussy. He slowly eased his hard cock into me. His cock filled me up completely. I could feel his balls slapping against my arse. He started moving his hips back and forth. The feeling of his cock sliding in and out of me was just so amazing.

He pulled my legs over his hips and began to fuck me hard and fast, I wrapped my legs around his back and pulled him down towards me. I closed my eyes as I felt his hard cock fuck me with all that he had. I pulled his head towards mine and kissed him passionately, slipping my tongue into his mouth, I very quickly had an orgasm. His cock seemed to grow bigger inside of me. Paul cried out as he thrust into my pussy with his hard cock, I felt his cock pulsating as he cum deep inside me.

Completely knackered he laid down on the bed next to me, I laid there with my eyes closed trying to catch my breath. Neither of us said anything for about twenty minutes.

"Wow Sam, that was fucking amazing, we are crazy."

"Mmm I agree brother, but I hope that's the first of many." I replied.