My Brother, My Hero

Story Info
Her brother saves her.
1.3k words
4.01
114.4k
44

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 07/31/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first story i've sumbitted for others to read, i hope you all enjoy it...it's just the beginning of much better things to come.

"Ok ok I'm coming" I stammered out as I stumbled down the stairs. Glancing at the wall clock in the hall as I passed it. 7 O'clock! who the hell comes calling at 7 in the morning I thought to myself as I opened the front door.

My growing anger was only spurred on more as I gazed upon my early morning visitors. Stan and Eric my brother's two best friends. Both were the kind of guys who had girls lined around the block after them. Stan was every inch the football star, blonde hair, green eyes, and a body you couldn't help but notice. Eric was slightly shorter than Stan, but he still towered over me by a good foot, he was the ideal, tall, dark and handsome.

"My brother's not here" I manged to say before a yawn opened my mouth.

"We know" Stan reliped with a smile.

And with that, they pushed past me into the lounge. Stan's hand brushing against my thigh as he walked past, by mistake I thought, man was I wrong. I shook my head and closed the door with a sigh. I'd never really been the type of girl who was attracted to jocks, and Stan and Eric, we're definately jocks.

"This is going to be a long day" I said to myself as I moved into the lounge to join them. Stan was on the couch, Eric was mixing himself a drink, scotch on the rocks was my guess. I quickly closed the distance between Eric and myself, reached out for the scotch, and screwed the lid back on, putting it away.

"Hey bitch I was drinking that" He snapped.

"And now you're not" I spat back.

Quick as lightning and before I could duck, the back of his hand connected with my cheek, I grabbed for my cheek immediately, and recoiled back from him. I took a few steps back, only to be stopped by Stan who had moved from his spot on the couch and was now standing behind me. He wrapped his arms around me, holding on tight, my arms pressed to my sides. Him and Eric shared a knowing look briefly before Stan dipped his head down, his breath hot against my neck, his voice husky and low as he whispered into my ear. "You know what darling, I always did wonder what it would be like to slip my cock into that beatuiful cunt of yours". His words were enough to make me struggle, but I knew it was useless, at 5'6 and 120lbs, I was no match for them.

Stan held me tight against him with one hand as his other one moved down my body, I blinked, thinking it must be a dream, but no, there was no mistaking his hand fumbling to slide inside my panties, and no denying his hard cock throbbing against my back.


"Ok guys, I think you've had your fun, now let me go" I tried to regain some kind of control, struggling more, beginning to believe the only way out of this was the hope that my brother would be home soon.

Eric laughed and moved towards us. A growl of pure lust passing his lips before he spoke, "Billie honey, we haven't even started to have fun with you yet, Stan and Me, we've been planning this for a long time, watched the way you've grown up, seen the way your body has blossomed, and we think it's time you knew what it's like to be a women, don't dare to think we don't know you're a virgin, we made sure you were, why do you think no one in town would date you? Stan and I have been saving you for ourselves"

Before his words had time to sink in, he raised his hand again, smacking me full force across the face, a cry of pain and fear wretched from me, a single tear slipping down my cheek. Eric leaned forward and licked it off. "Mmmm so tasty and sweet Billie, does all of you taste so good I wonder"

"Please don't do this to me" I begged "I won't tell anyone, please just let me go"

"Bitch please" Eric laughed at my words, "You're the only cunt in town who thinks she's too good for us, when I'm fucking anyone else, it's your face I see, when I'm sucking on your mothers clit, it's your pussy I taste, and when I cum, it's your name in my head."

My eyes flew wide open, had I heard him right? "My mother?" I managed to choke out.

"Yes your mother, if I can't have the daughter, I might as well fuck the hole she came out of" Eric hissed, and then his lips were on mine, his tongue forcing it's way past my lips, my knees weakened and I was suddenly aware of Stan's fingers on my clit. I cried out against Eric's mouth as Stan caught my most sensitive bud between his fingers, rolling it as Eric moved his tongue in and out of my mouth. A soft whimper of defeat slipping past my lips, not even I had touched myself like this. Stan's hand was so hot and wanting, Eric's tongue probing so deep, I thought I might actually choke on it.

Before I had a chance to stop him, Stan grabbed the flimsy material of my panties and ripped it from between my legs. That was all the incentive I needed, it was now or never, with all the strength I could muster, I stomped my left foot down on Stan's. He loosened his grip and I managed to get out of his grasp, I made a dash for freeedom, but Eric struck out at me again, knocking me to the floor. I could taste the slight copper flavour in my mouth, wiping the back of my hand across my mouth, more tears flowing down my cheeks as I saw the blood on my hand.

"What the fuck do you two think you're doing?" The words rung in my ears, a familiar voice, barely registering in my mind, I didn't lift my head, I kept my eyes closed tight, the background noises swirling in my head, punching, yelling, breaking sounds, and then silence.

"Sis?" My brother John's first word cut through the air like a knife. Slowly I lifted my head, swallowing deeply as my bright blue eyes meet his. John reached out tenderly with his hand, a look of horror staining his features as he brushed my long blonde hair back from my face, the pain in my cheeks unbearable.

"Oh god Billie, I'm so sorry" John whispered, his words too much to bare I cried then, longer than I thought it was possible to cry, and John held me in his arms, assured me it would be ok, and I wrapped my arms around him tight, crushing him against me. We stayed like that for what seemed like hours, but it was probably only minute.

"I'll kill them" John spoke so softly I wasn't sure if he's said it or not.

"No John, please, don't" I replied.

I tipped my head up more, blinking quickly as I saw my brother in a new light. I'd never noticed before how handsome he was. John was just a little over 6 foot, he would easily put any film star to shame, jet black hair, and blue eyes the colour of the ocean on a clear day, not an ounce of fat on his toned, tanned body.

Sitting there on the floor, safe in his embrace, I did something that took me by surprise, I leaned into him, brushing my lips over his for the meerest of seconds, but it was enough to make him move away from me.

John stood quickly and turned on his heels, without a word he slipped from the room, I watched him go, tracing one finger over my lips, still able to feel his lips on mine, a familiar stirring between my legs...