My Brother, My Knight

Story Info
Sister prefers knights to frogs.
4.3k words
4.37
38.7k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
09cutter
09cutter
422 Followers

It was the summer after high school graduation. I had turned 18 two months before, and was going to college in the fall. My father (a widower) and I had a big argument. I can't even remember what about, now. It ended with me yelling "I'm 18 and an adult. I can do what I want." as I stormed out of the house.

This routine never goes over well with parents. It's also difficult for the kids. They are trying to spread their wings, and feel like the parents are holding them back. They think they should be able to make their own decisions and even mistakes, without their parents interfering.

Well I'm no different. I was going to show him. I had been a good girl all my life. Church on Sundays, did my homework on time, didn't talk back and argue often. Now. I am 18 and can do what I want.

I met up with some friends at a local hangout, we went to our equivalent of 'Lover's Lane'. I got drunk, and gave my virginity to a guy I hardly knew. That should teach Dad a lesson.

The next day, I paid for it. My head hurt, my stomach hurt, and my pussy hurt. Worst of all, I hardly remember any of it. I know I got fucked, I believe I got fucked by more than just one guy. I don't know if I had an orgasm or not.

I couldn't even remember what it felt like. You would think a girl would remember what a cock sawing in and out of her body felt like. I stumbled to the kitchen and ran into my brother David on the way.

David is a year older than me. He is already at State College, where I will be going in the fall. We have to share an apartment to cut expenses. I think it's so David can keep an eye on me.

"Are you alright?" He asks as I hobble passed him. I nodded my head, holding it between both my hands so it wouldn't fall off. He follows me as I walk bow legged to the fridge and get the orange juice. I sat at the table very gingerly, not wanting to abuse my poor pussy further.

"You don't look alright. What happened last night?" He honestly was concerned, he's like that. I have to admit, I have a great brother. I also have to admit, I can be a bitch sometimes, and I didn't want to talk about last night.

"None of your business." I said curtly. David shook his head and walked away. I drank my juice as I tried to recall any details of the night before.

Mark (my cherry picker) must have put something in my drink. I didn't have all that much to drink, so that's what must have happened. I could only remember flashes of the events. Then I remembered thinking 'small', Marks dick was smaller than I thought it would be. I flashed on him crawling between my legs, I saw his dick, it was only maybe four inches. No wonder he has to drug girls.

Now I was pissed. I had gone out with the intention of giving up my virginity, and Mark had taken that from me. He stole from me the memory of my first time. He didn't have to drug me, I was a 'sure thing'.

I looked up from my empty juice glass, and flash memories, to see Dad standing there. "Are you okay, Kitten?"

I stood and tossed my aching head back and stormed out again. Kitten indeed! I'm not his little Kitten anymore, I'm a full grown pussy. And I plan to act like one.

My act of brave defiance and my hangover collided just as I reached the stairs. My stomach churned, and I rushed to the upstairs hall bathroom. I barely made it to the toilet, and was depositing my stomach contents face down, when I realized I had ran passed a naked David on my way. As my insides tried to crawl out my mouth, I examined the mental image of David I had captured.

Let's see, towel around head, check. Broad shoulders, check. Six pack abs, check. Ten inch hard on, check. What? Well one thing was certain. David is not even a distant relative of Mark. Why did he have a hard on? Why was it red and angry looking? AHA! David had been masturbating in the shower.

David must have heard my retching as he dried his hair. His kind heart wouldn't allow him to let his baby sister suffer. Without thinking, he knelt beside me, holding my hair away from my discharge. "Are you sure you're alright?"

I placed my elbow on the toilet seat, and my forehead on my palm. Through slitted eyes, I appraised my brother's naked body. My god what a body he has.

In his haste to help me, the towel was relegated to his shoulders. His entire body exposed to my examination. I acted like my eyes were closed and didn't say anything about his nudity. I watched his angry red cock slowly deflate as he squatted beside me. Even only half hard, it nearly touched the floor. Still thick, a bulbous head, and heavy looking balls. Now that was the kind of cock I had wanted for my first time.

"Sis?" He questioned. "Sis, are you alright?" He repeated when I didn't respond.

Screwing up my courage, I nodded my throbbing head, and started to back away from the toilet. Unfortunately, this brought David to his senses. He quickly grabbed the towel from around his shoulders as he stood. The towel was then put to use to cover his midsection, but not before I got another good look. Even completely soft, it was much bigger than the one I experienced last night. Now I was even more pissed at Mark. Why did a big guy like him have such a little pee pee?

David put his arm around me and guided me to my room. I saw his cock swaying to and fro under the towel as we walked. "Looks like someone had a little too much fun last night." He is so understanding. I also knew he wouldn't tell Dad. We have always been close. Though neither of us did anything too bad, we kept each other's secrets.

He helped me into bed, and pulled the covers up around me. He sat beside me and asked if I needed anything. I noticed the towel come undone when he sat. I didn't say anything, but shook my head to his question.

David bent down and kissed my cheek, "Rest a while, you'll feel better soon." He stood, leaving the towel on the bed, gasped, grabbed the towel, and wrapped it around himself. "Sorry about that Sis. Uh.. guess that was not something you needed right now." He chuckled nervously.

Little did he know, it was exactly what I wanted right now. "No worries, I've seen a dick before." I reassured him, though not many, and not one like his.

"Well, let me know if you need anything." He said as he left.

YOUR COCK. I wanted to yell, but didn't. I remembered when we were young, and used to bathe together. If I had known then what I know now, I would have paid closer attention to that worm he had between his legs.

I woke later and thought about getting something to eat, my stomach disagreed, so I didn't.

I started to dress, and it was then that I noticed I was only wearing the sheer panties and bra that I had worn the night before. No wonder both David and Dad asked if I was okay. I never walked around the house like that. That also must have been too much for my brother to take. He had watched me walk into the kitchen, my nearly naked ass on display to him. He had as much as seen me totally nude. That is why he felt it necessary to jerk off in the shower.

Then he helped me into bed. As my legs swung under the blanket he held up, my pussy would have been clearly visible. I wonder if he jerked off again after leaving my room.

It was the next day before I felt like venturing out again. I called Will, my old boyfriend from my junior year, and asked him to pick me up. I called him because he had spent most of the year trying, unsuccessfully, to get into my panties. Also because he was a friend of Mark's. He was there in record time. I asked him to take me to our old parking place, the same place Mark had taken my cherry.

He started kissing me and said "Mark said he ran into you a couple of days ago." I knew that Mark would have bragged to him about fucking me. We had dated a long time, so It would be a big put down that Mark had gotten what he hadn't.

"I went looking for you. I think Mark drugged me." I said between kisses. "I wanted to be with you." I can be a lying cunt when I want.

It wasn't long before we were naked, and I had his nice dick in my hand. I would estimate it to be about seven inches, and though not as long or as thick as David's, it was a nice size. "Oh Will, this is what I wanted." I told him as he entered me.

"Why did Mark rape me? I wanted you to take my virginity." I laid it on thick. "He drugged me...I didn't know what I was doing."

"Mark really raped you?" He asked, as he began to slide in and out.

"I wanted it to be you." I moaned into his ear.

I suddenly realized I liked fucking. I could feel his cock as it stretched my inner walls. Looking between my legs, I saw that iron bar cock. I watched as he pushed it into me. I felt it hit my cervix, and withdraw again. I knew then that I wanted a lot more cock. As many cocks as I could get. I wanted to watch them as they entered my body for the first time.

"Oh baby, I knew you would be good, You're so much better than Mark. So much bigger too." I told him honestly. Well as much as I remembered anyway.

"Am I baby? Am I better than Mark?" He asked as he sped up pounding my pussy.

"Oh, yes. A lot better."

"Is my dick bigger than his?" What's with guys and size?

"Yes, much bigger, and so much better." Well, maybe it's girls that inspire it. "I love your big cock."

He was really pouring it on now. I could actually feel his cock swell, then spew inside me. It was like molten lava splashing my cervix, looking for an egg to cook. I love how it felt. I love knowing my pussy was its receptacle.

Pussies were made for cocks and cum. Thank God my mother had the good sense to put me on the pill before she died. I planned on receiving a lot more cum.

We cuddled for a while, then he fucked me again before taking me home. I didn't orgasm either time, but I loved it.

David saw me enter the house. I'm sure I looked rather disheveled, I had just gone two rounds with Will. He watched me closely as I went up the stairs, so I put a little sway in my tight shorts covered ass.

When we were little David always took care of me. If some neighbor kid pushed me or called me a name, David would stand up for me, even if the kid was bigger than him. On more than one occasion, David would get into a fight or in trouble with our parents over something that was probably my fault. He was always my knight in shining armor.

I remember when I was ten, I got the flu. I missed a week of school. Mom asked David to get my assignments from my teachers so I wouldn't fall behind. He came home from school every day, and would sit with me. He would hold my hand and tell me everything was going to be alright. He would put a cool washcloth on my head to help with the fever. When the weekend came, and I was feeling better, David sat with me all day Sunday helping me do the missed assignments. He could have been out playing ball with his friends, but instead he stayed with me.

I really do have a nice brother. He's kind and considerate, not to mention he's a hunk. Good looking and a great body. As I recently discovered, hung like a horse too.

I was thinking these things as I got undressed. I needed a shower before he smelled the sex on me. As I soaped my body, I let my hand drift to my pussy. I needed an orgasm and started stroking my little button. Today's fucking had gotten me hot but not off.

I thought of seeing Will's cock as it sawed in and out of me. My pussy was still throbbing from earlier, so I thought I would get off quickly. I was going to town on my clit, when I flashed on seeing David nude. My orgasm came fast and hard just then.

Why the hell was I thinking about David? He's my brother. A girls isn't supposed to think of her brother when jilling off. No matter how hot he is, it isn't right.

It's probably because I was so turned on from earlier. That's why I came so hard.

I had wanted Will to tell all their friends that Mark had a small cock and had to drug girls to get laid. I knew he would be a laughing stock for it. But what I got was not what I wanted. A couple of days later, I heard that Mark had been beaten up. As they kicked him in the nuts, they said "This is what happens to rapists." and kicked him again. Rumor has it that Mark will never father children.

I felt sorry for him. He did drug me, and he would have raped me, if I hadn't been willing. I guess to some degree he got what he deserved. Still I didn't wish that on him. Just a little humiliation would have been good.

When I asked Will about it, he said he didn't do it, but he knew who did. This I took to mean that Will had arranged it. After he fucked me again, I told him I didn't want to see him anymore. I can't be with someone who would do something like that to another human being. Of course this was more of an excuse than anything else. I really wanted different cock. I had his, he didn't make me cum in three tries, and didn't do anything else to make sure I did.

David was in the shower when I got home. I waited for him to come out, then, I went in behind him. He was standing in the bathroom door as I passed. Towel around his waist again. I accidentally brushed against his crotch, noticing the effect it had as I closed the door. I wondered if he could smell the sex on me.

In the shower, I jilled off again, using the shower head pulse setting. Again David came into my mind and I was hit with a massive orgasm. I left the bathroom with a towel on my head and one tied at my chest which barely reached the bottom of my ass.

Dad was in the hall, and looked like he saw a ghost. I do resemble my mom a lot. As he stood staring at me, I said "Dad, I'm sorry for being such a bitch lately. I don't know what's come over me." I stood on my toes and kissed his cheek. I'm sure I felt some swelling south of the border. I turned away from him, and casually undid and re-tied the towel as I headed to my room.

The next morning I asked David to take me swimming at our favorite swimming hole. A pond on our grandfather's farm. We have been swimming there since we were kids. David was reluctant, but as always I won out. I put on my smallest white bikini that was long past use. It turned transparent when wet. Then shorts and a tube top.

We packed a picnic lunch, blanket, towels, bug spray, and sunscreen. We were set to go. Grandpa is too old to work the farm, but he still lives there. We would stop and check up on him while we were there.

On the drive up, David droned on endlessly about how much I was going to love State College. How the students were all so nice, and the campus was great. David always looks on the bright side of things, and never sees bad in anyone until they prove otherwise.

We got to the pond and spread the blankets. David finished unpacking the car as I stripped. Thank God he put the picnic basket down before he saw my bikini. His tongue was hanging out of his gaping mouth. I saw a bulge growing in his pants. I thought I would cut him some slack so I said I would meet him in the water.

He said he'd be right there, I know he needed time to let the swelling go down. I swam around for a while and he stayed ashore. After a few minutes he stood and removed his pants to reveal his board shorts type of suit. Just as he got to the water's edge I said "Will you get me a cold drink from the cooler before you get in?"

He turned and went back to get the drink and I climbed out of the water. I casually tilted my head and wrung the excess water from my hair as I walked. I could see my nipples through the thin white material, and knew my small triangle of pubic hair and possibly my pussy lips were also visible. I continued to wring my hair so he could get a good long look.

When I got to him, he seemed frozen in place. I reached out to take the can from him, and had to pry it from his grasp. He snapped out of his daze "Sorry Sis. Here ya go. Uh.. I'm going in for a while." He waddled away with his tent leading him.

I sat on the blanket facing the water's edge, and began applying sunscreen to all the parts I could reach. When I finished, I lay on my back and closed my eyes. My legs may have been a little too far apart, how would I know. I would occasionally look at him, and his eyes were never far from my spread legs.

After torturing him for about half an hour, I said "David could you come here?" I pretended not to watch him try to cover his erection as he came out of the water. I handed him the sunscreen "Be a dear, and do my back for me."

I could feel his hand tremble as he applied the lotion to my back. I was laying on my stomach watching him through slitted eyes. His cock was hard as rock. He had adjusted it to point upwards, towards his hipbone. The outline was very clear, you can't hide something that size.

"Legs too." I said as he stopped. I could see the turmoil on his face. He quickly made the application, staying away from my pussy. Then he sat down beside me, but facing away.

After a couple of minutes he said "Remember when we use to swim here as kids?"

"Yeah. We didn't bother with swimsuits then." I replied.

"Uh.. oh yeah..Remember that time I caught a frog and chased you around with it?" He said trying to change the subject.

"Yes. I wasn't afraid of the frog though. You wanted me to kiss it to see if it would turn into a prince."

"Oh Yeah! I forgot that part." He exclaimed.

"You said I was acting like a princess, so the frog should turn into a prince."

"Well you were always kind of bossy." He said accusingly.

I sat up crossing my legs indian style, "Who always let me get by with it? You did." I defended.

He turned to argue and stopped. His gaze was right where I wanted it.

"Could you...Umm. Would you mind..Uh would you like a sandwich?" He stammered.

"Sure."

We ate in silence, but he never went soft. I could see him trying to keep it covered, but I knew. We had no more than finished our sandwiches, when It started to sprinkle. Grabbing all the stuff and dumping it into the trunk, we barely got into the car before it started raining. We drove up the dirt road to Grandpa's house. When we pulled up in front David beeped the horn to let Grandpa know someone was here. He came out onto the porch, and we made a dash up to meet him. We hadn't bothered to dress, so I was still basically nude.

Grandpa ushered us in, gave David a hug, then me. He whispered in my ear "Are you just advertising the goods, or have you already sold it?" Grandpa was never one to mince words.

He poured us both a shot of whiskey saying it would take the chill off. I took a blanket off the back of the sofa, and heard Grandpa whisper to David "That little filly wants you." Grandpa is a bit hard of hearing so his whisper wasn't so much a whisper.

"She's my sister!" David replied.

"Well, you wouldn't be the first man to fuck his sister." Grandpa said with a wink. David and I both stared at him a moment. "I best be checking on the horses." He said and grabbed a raincoat and left.

"Did you hear what he said?" David asked.

I nodded.

"Is it true?"

I nodded again.

"So you've been teasing me all day on purpose?"

"Yeah I guess so."

He pulled me to him and kissed me. I felt his cock throb against my belly. "Is that another frog?"

"No, but you can kiss it if you want." He laughed.

"Do we have time?"

"Yes, dummy. Grandpa doesn't even have any horses."

I dropped the blanket, and David dropped his shorts. He practically ripped my swimsuit off me. He went down on his knees and kissed my kitty and tongued my clitty. I returned the favor and took that awesome cock into my mouth. I couldn't handle much of it though.

We lay down on the blanket, and he put my legs on his shoulders and went face first into my crotch. I didn't know I could cum that way but I sure found out. As I calmed down, he crawled up my torso kissing his way to my breasts. He lingered there a while then kissed my mouth as he took aim with his weapon. I wanted to see it so I pulled away and looked between our bodies.

09cutter
09cutter
422 Followers
12