My Brother-My Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
4degrees
4degrees
40 Followers

He started licking me right beneath my balls, and then stopped, saying, "Wow, dude. He did really tear you up. You've got some dried blood on your ass, man." He took my leg that was resting on the floor and put it up on his shoulder, and started licking my ass tenderly. His tongue felt like velvet. I reached down to my cock and started stroking slowly as he licked my ass clean of the dried blood. I was sure that there was still 'essence of Joe' down there, but that didn't stop him. When his tongue went to my hole and started to gently probe it, I couldn't help flinching. Yeah, it was still pretty sore alright. But my brother continued to lovingly lick away the pain, and I soon forgot my discomfort.

He raised up from his spot between my legs and started undoing his pants, and slid them off. I watched as he pushed them down his hips and his hard cock sprang out at me. He stepped out of his pants and got back on the couch between my legs, moving up closely to me, to rub his cockhead against my ass. I could feel the wetness of his precum on the tip of it. He just held it there for a few minutes, stroking it and pushing it lightly on my opening. He was all the way hard. I was ready for him.

"Do you think it'll be ok? You think you can take it?"

"Oh yeah man, I want you in me Kevin. All the way, as deep as you can go."

With that my brother started guiding his big dick into me, going slowly; to make sure it was ok. He slid right in me, just like he was meant to be there. He was, after all. Slowly he continued pushing until my balls were against the base of his dick. He laid down on top of me, but didn't start going in and out at all, he just left his cock all the way up in me and started grinding his hips a little, moving it around in me. I felt his cockhead massaging my prostate, that's what got me every time...I was positive it would again. He started kissing me again as he moved around inside me, ever so gently. My cock was mashed between our bellies, and I was about to come. Then his mouth went over to my neck, and he started whispering to me, "I love you so much. This is the way I want it bro. Just trust me again, and I'll show you."

After he spoke he started biting my neck and moving in and out of me. My cock started spasming between our bellies and cum started to shoot from it all over both of us. He felt me coming on him, and started thrusting me a bit more forcefully, but only for a minute. He had been right on the verge too. For just a few strokes he went in and out of me hard, and then I felt the undeniable expanding that preceded his orgasms. He grunted in my ear as he continued biting my neck, and I felt the flood of his hot cum fill me. He groaned as the last of his cum shot into me, and then lay still on top of me, our sweaty bodies sticking together. I felt his heart pounding against mine, and he whispered once me to me, "I love you bro."

We fell asleep there on the couch, me with my legs wrapped around his back, him, with his cock still inside me. Yeah, this was the way I wanted it. Just like this.

4degrees
4degrees
40 Followers