My Brother My Lover Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sat up and used his hand to pull his hard cock out of the opening of his underwear and looked at me. I smiled and as he lay down on the bed and began to finger fuck me again, I used my hand to start to jerk him off again.

We lay like this for a little while with him between my legs laying his head on my thigh and his cock moved closer to my face sort of like 69. I moved around a little more so I could hold it better for him and love it with my hand.

His finger was moving in and out of my hole and my hand was pumping up and down as his cock stuck straight up in the air. It was so sexual and felt very nice.

I whispered: "Faster Bobby finger me faster!"

And then we saw the lights of a car come into the driveway and heard the garage door open. It was mom. She was home. Bobby jumped up and put his cock back in his shorts and kissed me and whispered he would see me later. I pulled on my panties and pulled my tank top on and pulled the covers up. Bobby smiled and grabbed his hard cock and squeezed it. I reached down and cupped my pussy and squeeze it. He smiled and shut the door and ran to his room.

That night I lay in bed thinking of his cock and what we did for and to each other and wondered when mom would go out again so we could play. I gently stroked my pussy and tasting my wetness. I had one small orgasm before I stopped and fell asleep very sexually satisfied and very wet and very, very happy!

12