My Brother My Lover Ch. 04

Story Info
Brother gives his sister what she needs and wants.
3.1k words
4.46
36.4k
45

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I squatted over my brother's face I lowered my pussy down over his mouth. I settled on his mouth and immediately felt his tongue enter my love hole. With my fingers spreading my outer lips his tongue was lapping at my hole and fucking it.

He moved his tongue into me as far as he could get it. Then he slowly pulled it out and ran it around the edge of my hole and then back into it. Over and over again he used his tongue moving it like a snake providing pleasure to my body like I had never felt before. It was sheer joy as he make love to my pussy.

He started off slowly going in and out and then around, but soon he was moving faster and driving his tongue into me harder. And soon I was humping and rocking on him and wetting his face.

He somehow as able to use his nose to rub my clit as I humped and his tongue fucked my love hole at the same time. He stimulated my entire pussy turning it into a cunt as I started to really hump and fuck myself on his face and tongue.

Again and again I arched my back and drove my cunt into his mouth! "SUCK it Bobby! Suck it now!" I heard myself cry out one time when I climaxed on his face.

And, suck Bobby did, He ate me and ate me and ate me!! All I could do was ride him and that talented tongue of his cumming all over him and loving every second of it.

Finally I couldn't take any more and I slid my wet very well fucked pussy off of my brother's mouth and down over his body. I left a wet trail down his chin and neck and over the hair on his chest.

When I was fully off of my brother's face I lay there on top of his body panting and kissing him. Bobby held me as I began to recover from God knows how many orgasms I had just received.

He whispered: "Did you like that Mary? I read all about doing that and I knew you would love it."

I was drained again and my loving brother and his talent had done it to me. I have had so many orgasms with him that it was driving me wild with lust for him. I was near or almost at the stage of fucking him. I could feel his hard cock now pressed against me again as I lay on top of him him trying to regain my breath.

Now as I lay there I could feel his hard cock between us. It felt like it was rubbing my belly and it thrilled me. I told him: "That was the best orgasms I have ever had Bobby. I own your brother. What can I do for you?"

I was sure he was going to tell me to take his big cock and put it in my pussy and ride him. I was sure of it. I'd bet money he was going to tell me I should fuck him. The question was if he did ask me would I? I couldn't answer that right now.

He lifted up and looked at me and said: "You can masturbate for me."

I looked at him like I didn't understand what he had just said. He smiled and said: "If you want to repay me sis, masturbate for me. Use mom's toy here and fuck yourself with it and cum while I watch you!"

He handed me the long dildo I had taken from my mother's dresser. I looked at it and then at him. He moved around and sat up with his back against the headboard. He bent his legs and opened his knees wide showing me his hard on. It was big and thick and the cock head was red and swollen and he stroked it once or twice as I watched.

"Fuck your pussy with this toy Mary and let me watch you do it. Make it make you cum and let me see you cum Mary. That's what I want to see." He said.

I didn't know exactly what to do. SO Bobby said it again: "Look just sit in front of me and use that toy to make yourself cum. I want to see it fuck you Mary."

Now I had used mom's toys before, especially this one. It was long maybe 10 inches and I had used about 5 or 6 inches of it to make myself cum a few times. But I was alone and no one was around. Now my brother wanted to see me use it and cum on it! WOW!! I wondered if I could do that for him. Then I said to myself why not?

The toy was thin and didn't stretch you much at all. The tip was curved and you could use it to stimulate your "G" spot if you wanted too.

I could have used the vibrator mom had, actually she had a bunch of toys, but this one was the best for me. I wasn't a virgin in the true sense of the word. While I had never had a cock fuck me, yet, I had taken my cherry years ago with these toys. This one had made me cum often again when no one was around.

I looked at him and sat right in front of him now opening my thighs and showing him my pussy. It was open, the lips still separated, and it was wet, swollen and red. My brother smiled and I I sat there fully open for him o see my pussy that way. After all it was his fault that it was swollen and red.

I took the toy and placed it in my mouth and wet it. Then I rubbed the tip up and down my pussy slit. I pointed the tip at Bobby. He smiled and took it. He put the end that was rubbed on my pussy into his mouth. He licked and sucked on it and wet it more. Then he handed it back to me.

I took the toy and slowly inserted the tip into my pussy. Using my fingers I opened the hole more and placed the tip just inside me. Immediately my cunt began to squeeze around it. He watched and smiled telling me how hot this was to him. It was sort of hot for me too showing this to my brother.

I pushed a little more into my hole and then slowly pulled some out. Bobby could see it was already wet. Again I pushed it back in taking a little more each time I did it.

As I became use to it being in my pussy hole, I moved the toy a little faster. Now with about 4 or 5 inches of the toy inside me, I began to slowly fuck myself on it.

In and out, in and out, in and out, I moved it, as my brother stroked his cock which was growing hard with his excitement as he watched me fucked my cunt.

Bobby had a extremely lustful look on his face as he watched. "Faster sis", he said, "Do it faster."

And I did. I began to use more and more of the toy pushing deeper and harder. I grunted sometimes when it went in to deep. I lay back now, knees bend and open wide, as I used both hands to move the toy to fuck my pussy harder. My open cunt was facing my brother as he jerked off looking at me. God it was lustful and so damn exciting. I was thrusting in in me with both hands now.

As Bobby watched I began to arch up, thrusting my hip and ass up off the bed a little taking the toy deeper as my hands pushed it into my aching cunt. Again and again and again I used it and fucked it.

"Fuck", I cried out! "Fuck this is good"

I looked at Bobby and he was stroking his cock faster and harder trying to match my hands using the toy to fuck my pussy. It was so good to feel it deep inside my cunt hole.

Over and over again I made animal noises as I began to cum! I saw Bobby's eyes. They were big and open wide looking directly at my cunt. I was in turn looking right at his cock. He moaned and told me he was going to cum. I yelled: "Do it Bobby! Cum for me! NO!! Cum ON me! Move over here and cum on my pussy!"

I was fucking my pussy like some whore shoving the toy in and out of me. Like a wild woman now I was so close to cumming myself. I shoved the toy into me deep and watched as Bobby moved over me and knelt between my legs. From where and how I was laying my brother's cock looked huge! And, his balls were fat and looked huge too. "He must have a ton of cum in those big balls!" I was thinking!

He stroked his big cock and just when I cried out that I was cumming, Bobby began to shoot his cum all over my pussy, my wide open thighs and my pelvis. He coated me with his hot white cum!

I arched my hips up to take the cum and with his cock about two inches away from my toy and my wide open cunt he emptied his balls on me.

I almost passed out from the orgasms I was having from the thrill of all of this. It was so nasty so evil and so damn sexual!! It felt like to me that it was like fucking my brother without his cock actually being inside my cunt.

I bet his cock was an inch from the opening of my cunt with the toy sticking out of it. Can you imagine how it felt to see all of that? I'm wet now writing it up and thinking about it. I mean its so fucking erotic. I have to take a break now and cum or I'll go crazy. This has really worked me up!

OK I'm back now and I feel better.

Bobby just kept stroking his cock even when he had stop cumming. He stoked it over my wide open thighs and just kept masturbating his cock. A drop or two would work it's way out the cock hole and just hang there for a few seconds before it drip o my cunt.

His hand just kept moving back and forth as his beautiful cock began to shrink. I just laid there watching him. He was so handsome. When his cock got so deflated he couldn't jerk it off any more, he stopped and looked down at me.

I was covered with his cum from my upper thighs to my pelvis. I was a mess. We were both nude thank God or I would have had to wash all of our cloths before mom got home and found all the cum on then.

He knelt there between my legs his soft deflated cock swinging a little between his legs. He used his hand to take the toy and slowly pulled it out of my gapping cunt hole.

As the tip finally came out of my pussy we both heard: "What the hell is going on here?"

Our mom was standing in the doorway of my bedroom!

Bobby jumped up and tried to hurry off the bed. I covered myself with my hands as best I could. Our mom said: "Freeze!! Mary don't you move. Bobby come over here."

It was so embarrassing! Bobby walked around the bed like he was going to the die. I sat up now and tried to cover myself. Mom said: "Don't you move Mary. Bobby go to your room I'll deal with you later."

He hurried out of my bedroom and almost ran down the hallway. I sat there waiting! When he was gone mom said: "What the hell are you doing Mary that's your brother."

I said: "Sorry mom." What else could I say.

She sat on the edge of the bed and just looked me over. I was covered with my brother's cum from the pelvis down over my thighs. I was completely nude and I had my mom's toy on my bed wet and covered with my own cum. from using it

Mom told me: "Get into the bathroom Mary. Shower and clean yourself up for God sakes. Then come back and we would talk. GO!"

When I did, mom went into Bobby's room. He had put on some shorts. She looked him up and down said: "OK Mister how long have you two been doing this? And you better not lie to me. You are both in deep shit right now."

He spilled the beans. He told her everything about the park and in the house every thing, including the fact that no one had ever seen or caught us except her. He told her this had been going on for a few months and that they were just getting each other off. But that it got more and more sexual. He told her about the oral sex and the masturbation was new, that this was the first time they had gone this far. And this would be the last time we did anything. (in secret).

Bobby was asked again by mom about what we had done, how far we had gone and how it had started. She was trying to catch him in a lie. But he told her the truth, all of it.

Mom sat and listened and didn't say a word as he described what we had done together. Then when he was finished, she told him she was going to talk with me now and then we would all talk together. She seemed to be really pissed.

When she heard the water turn off in the bathroom she told Bobby to go shower and clean up like she had told me.

Then mom wcame into my room and we talked about what went on. She was comparing Bobby's answers to my own. Finally she told me that if I was not telling the truth I would be in for some serious problems. I told her the same things that my brother has told her. I described the park and the tree and what we did there and in the house when she wasn't there. When I was finished she asked a bunch of questions and I told her the truth.

She just looked at me and I saw the sadness in her eyes. I felt like shit. Then she surprised me and said: "You will be going to the doctors tomorrow if I can get an appointment Mary. You need to go on some sort of birth control. I don't want any grand kids now running around here. It's way to soon and you're much to young to have kids."

Bobby finished the slower and we all met in the kitchen to talk some more. We sat and couldn't look at each other or our mom. She started by saying that what we did was wrong. She told us about the laws and the problems we would all have if this ever got out.

We understood and told her we did understand and that no one knows or ever will. She told us she didn't trust us and that things would have to change.

Then she said something that neither Bobby or I would have imagined she would ever say. Mom said: "I do understand how this happen."

She looked at us both and saw the look on both of our faces. She smiled a little and said: "Let me explain what I mean. You're both young and sex is new and exciting and so you started to play and experiment. And once you started you didn't want to stop. I'm just surprised that after months of what you two did with each other you haven't gone all the way."

We looked at mom and she continued saying: "YOU haven't had you? You didn't lie about that did you? Bobby? Mary? Tell me the truth? have you fucked?"

We couldn't believe our ears our mom has used the word fuck! I said: "No mom!! I swear. We have come close but Bobby wouldn't do it unless I asked him and I was to scared. That's why we use the toy! It was the closest we have come to doing it yet."

Mom said: "Well from where I was standing at first I was sure he had been inside you Mary and he just pulled out to cum."

Bobby said: "No mom she's telling the truth. I want to do it so much, still do. But, Mary would always stop us or moved so I couldn't put it in. But I really wanted to do it with her."

Mom told me she understood and believed us. But that the temptation was there and Mary would have to get protection. She told us: "Bobby should get some too. If you are sexually active with other girls, I don't want or need any babies in this house understood? Both of you, no babies! So, you Bobby, you are going to buy some rubbers and use them every time. Do I make myself clear, every damn time."

Bobby told her he understood.

Then mom said: "And Mary, we will be seeing the doctor tomorrow, and you'll be getting and taking something to ensure you don't get pregnant."

When we finished talking Bobby went out to buy his things. Mom told me she wanted to know something. We sat down and she asked me a bunch of questions about Bobby.

Was he big, she meant how big was his cock. I told her. She asked if he was any good at oral and I told her he was great. She asked me if he liked doing that to me and again I told her he loved it.

She wanted to know how fast he recovered after he came, and I told her the first time he didn't get soft, he stayed hard. And even after the second time he came he was semi-hard.

She asked about his recover time and I told her he recovered very fast. Things like that surprised me. It seemed she was very interested in her boy's cock. She kept talking about him and sex and what he liked and what he did, things like that. It made me wonder.