My Brother My Lover Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH GOD! OH GOD!! OH GOD!!" I said over and over again.

Bobby was working really hard now. I could see the wetness on his face. He grunted and moaned as he moved faster and faster his cock sliding along my smooth wet pussy walls. It felt amazing to both of us.

Harder now, much harder he fucked me. Ramming into me now. "I'm going to cum Mary! Oh Fuck I can't hold back any longer. I'm going to cum! OH FUCK! MARY! Here it comes!"

His cock felt hot and almost burning inside me. It felt harder than ever before. It felt thicker than ever before. And it felt like it was exploding, just like my pussy did.

I wrapped my legs around his ass and held him as tight as I could with my arms too. And then we both felt it. Bobby was cumming. He grunted over and over again, each time he shot a load out of his cock head he would moan or sigh.

Thank God for the rubber. As his balls shot his cum he pushed as deep as he could into my body. I arched up to take him as deep as I could too. I lifted us both up off the bed as we held our orgasms as long as we could. Satisfaction it was pure wonderful sexual satisfaction!

And then it was over. I let my ass fall to the bed again. And Bobby fell with me. We just lay there panting and trying to catch our breaths. I held him and he held me. We didn't move.

Laying there I felt his cock begin to shrink. It finally just sort of fell out of my pussy. As it did my brother rolled over on his side. He laid there and looked into my eyes.

I kissed him gently and looked back into his face. He looked so happy,. Like me he looked so satisfied. I knew I felt wonderful. I had been fucked and I had cum and had many orgasms from his beautiful and wonderful hard cock.

"How do you feel Mary." He asked.

"Wonderful", was all I said.

He kissed me and held me.

12