My Brother, My Lover Ch. 08

Story Info
Meet a girl from Nathan's past.
  • July 2003 monthly contest
5.5k words
4.47
402.2k
86
9

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 06/28/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jessy19
jessy19
2,732 Followers

Callie and Nathan drove to their parent's house in silence. Callie wondered what Amber or Rebecca had said to Nathan about David. Nathan was never silent unless he was upset.

"Nathan? You OK?" Callie asked softly placing her hand over his.

Nathan sighed. "Yeah I'm fine but that Rebecca girl mentioned something about her cousin having a crush on you?"

"Well yeah that's the guy I told you about. I already told you that I got that situation under control babe. He knows I'm seeing someone. That someone is you."

Nathan still didn't feel comfortable. He didn't like that fact that his beautiful sister was working with some guy who would obviously try to hit on her. The fact that he really couldn't do anything about it pissed him off even more.

"I guess I just get jealous thinking some guy might lure you away from me."

Callie smiled. "No way! That will never happen. I'm yours Nathan Adams. All yours."

* * *

They arrived at their parent's house a little before seven and Callie felt her heart sink as she saw two cars in the driveway. She recognized one of the cars. It was Amy Roger's car! She looked at Nathan and saw his face go blank. He slowly turned to Callie with an apologetic look.

"I didn't know Amy was going to be here Callie."

Callie took a deep breath. "I didn't either. Look she's your past. Let's just get this night over with."

Callie and Nathan walked in the house immediately hearing Gloria's boisterous voice. They could hear the laughter of Amy and her parents in the dining room. Callie knew her parents always wanted Nathan to end up marrying Amy, and Nathan knew that as well.

"Callie! Nathan! Come on in! Look who's here!" Gloria shouted seeing her children arrive.

Callie forced a smile as she greeted Amy's parents Carl and Diane. She loved them as like her own parents. They used to sometimes baby sit Callie and Nathan when they were little. To Nathan and Callie, Carl and Diane were considered their second parents, just as Jim and Gloria were to Amy.

Nathan felt his stomach turn to knots. He looked at Amy. He had to admit she looked very beautiful. Her green eyes sparkled as she looked at him. Amy stood up from her chair and walked over to greet Nathan. She was wearing her dark navy blue pants and a white and blue shirt that clung on to her nice body.

"Hey there." She said softly giving Nathan a hug.

"Hey how you been?" Nathan asked quietly.

He held her in his arms feeling her move her body closer to his. Still even with that, he felt nothing for her. Holding Amy was nothing compared to holding Callie. Callie eyed her brother holding his ex-girlfriend. She felt a twinge of jealousy for a moment.Ok stop it Callie, he loves you now, she reminded herself.

"I've been good. I don't know if your mom told you or not, but I finally finished my nursing degree. I'm working at one of the largest hospitals downtown."

"Yeah she told me. Congratulations. I always knew you'd achieve your dream."

Amy's pretty face turned red. It'd been so hard to get over Nathan after their wonderful relationship they'd had. She knew deep down she loved him still and she'd go back to him in a heartbeat if he ever asked her.

"Thanks! Hey Callie looks great! I hear she's working at one of the local colleges in town huh?"

Nathan nodded feeling proud of his sister. His lover. "Yeah and she loves her job so far."

Amy took one look at Callie and went to greet her as well. Callie always admired Amy for being so smart and beautiful. She'd never really paid attention to her and Nathan's relationship until now. It was weird to be friends with someone who used to be with the person you were in love with now.

"Callie sweetie, how are you?" Amy squealed giving her a hug.

"I'm great and you?"

"Well just been working a lot. This is my first day off in a while. I mean school was non stop and I just started working a few weeks ago so I finally got my day off today."

"It's good to see you Amy," Callie said almost lying.

"You too Callie. We need to hang out like we used to."

Callie almost cringed at that idea. How would she be able to hang out with Amy, knowing Amy would talk about how she and Nathan used to kiss, touch, and everything else. She didn't want to hear that at all. That was Nathan's past; she was Nathan's future.

* * *

They all sat around eating dinner. Callie, Nathan and Amy sat mostly in silence as their parents talked away. Nathan felt the most uncomfortable. There he was sitting in between Callie and Amy. He knew Callie was uneasy about the whole situation as well. He too wanted the night to end, quickly!

It was almost two hours later and dinner was finally over. The Rogers' were dismissing themselves from the table and everyone got to say their goodbyes. Callie felt relieved to have ended the night and couldn't wait to get home to get her hands all over Nathan.

"Honey you were so quiet. Why didn't you talk to Amy?" Gloria asked Nathan.

Nathan was out of words. He didn't know how to explain his situation. "Well, uh I just got a lot on my mind Mom."

"The girl still has a thing for you son," Jim said playfully.

Callie shot her dad a look of anger. She didn't realize she did until after she did it. "Well we got to get going. I've got a big day ahead of me tomorrow and Nathan's gotta give me a ride to work."

"A ride? What's wrong with your car sweetie?" Jim asked concerned.

"Well I don't know. It's always breaking down on me. It just wasn't turning on. I left it at the college parking lot."

"Well tomorrow I'll get my friend to tow it for you hun." Callie's father reassured.

"Thanks dad. Well goodnight." Callie kissed her father and mother and Nathan followed her outside.

* * *

"Boy you couldn't wait to get out of there could you?" Nathan laughed.

Callie spun around looking deep into her brother's eyes. "No I couldn't! I'm dying to get home now. I want you!"

Nathan felt shocked and yet so turned on. They rushed to get home ready to make love to each other. Hot hungry love.

They got home and hurried inside. The apartment was dark yet they didn't even bother to turn on the lights. Callie wanted her brother more than anything. They kissed hard with fierce. Callie felt Nathan pick her body up and she wrapped her legs around his waist. He put her against the wall and trailed kisses down her neck.

"Oh bro I'm hot right now! I'm so hot!" Callie cooed.

"Me too Callie. I'm so fuckin' horny for you. Fuck I'm already hard for you."

Nathan carried his sister over to his bedroom again quickly taking off her clothes. He couldn't wait to be inside her once again. Loving her the way she should be loved. He wanted to make sure she'd never forget his touch.

Callie felt every layer of clothes come off and finally she lay naked on her brother's bed. She turned on the lamp next to Nathan's bed to look at her brother undress for her. He was almost tearing his clothes off ready to fuck his lover.

Nathan stood there naked in front of her with his cock sticking straight out just for her. "Get it in me now! Please!" Callie begged as she spread her legs.

Nathan looked down at his sister's pussy. Her pussy lips parted letting him see her swollen pink clit.God what a sweet pussy she has! So tight and all mine.

Nathan couldn't wait any longer. He plunged his cock inside her stuffing her with it. Callie gasped at the sudden entrance holding on to her brother's shoulders. He jammed his cock in and out of her fast and hard. Callie wrapped her legs around his waist pushing him closer to her.

"Oh bro keep fucking me. Don't ever let this feeling go away!" Callie moaned.

Nathan loved the way she felt. She still felt tight as a virgin and so warm. He felt her pussy clasp around his cock as he fucked her. She looked so beautiful lying there letting him make love to her. Her eyes never left his. Nathan kept his hands on her waist burying himself deep inside, as deep as he could go.

"Callie I wish I could be inside you forever. I love being inside you. I want to cum in you Callie," Nathan said panting hard.

Callie licked her lips feeling Nathan's cock deep inside of her. "Yes! Cum in me. Oh fuck cum in me good. Let me feel your seed in me!"

Nathan thrust his hips harder against Callie's fragile little body. He could hear his balls slapping against her skin. His balls were swelling up full of cum ready to explode inside his beautiful sister. Deep down he only wished his cum would be making a baby inside of Callie. That was something they'd have to talk about later, right now he just wanted to let himself go.

"Fuck! I'm cummmming! Oh Callie!" Nathan threw his head back shooting out spurt after spurt of cum inside of Callie.

Callie felt her nipples harden with each shot of cum that entered her body. "Nathan! Yes! Oh Yes! Cum in me babe. Let me keep your cum inside of me."

Nathan finished his climax and let his still hard cock slip out of Callie. He lay next to her gasping for air. It'd been a short but incredible fuck. The more he was inside of her, the more he loved her.

"I'm so in love with you Callie," He said softly to her.

Callie was closing her eyes as he stroked her hair. "I love you too. Say you'll never leave me. Just tell me this can go on forever."

Nathan held her closer. "I'm yours forever sis." He kissed her forehead and watched her drift to a deep sleep.

* * *

Rebecca sat in David's living room in his apartment smoking a joint. She laid back on the couch still thinking of Nathan. What in the world was she going to do? She knew she couldn't turn her back on her best friend, but then again, Amber never really even cared to ask her what she wanted. It was always about Amber.

David came out of the kitchen making her a mixed drink. He knew she shouldn't be drinking, but at least she wouldn't be driving. She was quiet and David found that very unusual. He knew that when his cousin was silent, that she was up to something. He only hoped it wasn't to get him back with Amber.

"Hey cuz why so quiet?" David asked handing her the margarita glass.

Rebecca sighed heavenly. "Oh nothing. I think I'm in love."

David frowned. "In love? You said that last time about that Gabriel guy and he turned out to be an asshole."

Rebecca smiled. "No, this guy is different. I just know it. In fact I think you might want me to get with him."

David looked mystified. "Why is that?"

"Because he happens to be Callie's brother."

David's eyes widened. "What? Callie's bro? Damn little cuz your right about that. Maybe if you can get on his good side for me he'd be able to convince Callie to go out with me!"

Rebecca winked at her cousin in agreement. David was excited now hoping their plan would work. He needed it to work. He wanted Callie Adams more than any other girl. With the help of his mischievous little cousin they would be able to do this together.

* * *

Nathan and Callie woke up early next morning to beat the morning traffic. Nathan dropped his sister off work and then headed off to work afterwards. He kept thinking about Callie and how much he loved her.How the hell am I going to keep this wonderful relationship up without our parents finding out? Nathan was lost deep in his thoughts. He knew life without Callie would be almost impossible to live, but he also knew their relationship would be hard to manage with all the prejudice of the world on incest.

Callie rushed up to her office feeling Amber's eyes on her. She ignored her as always and scurried over to her office.

"Don't run you're not late," Callie turned to see David standing behind her.

"Oh I thought I was late. I didn't want to keep you waiting."

He smirked. "I'd wait an eternity for you love."

Callie rolled her eyes. "Ok whatever. So you ready to get to work?"

He nodded and they both walked downstairs together. Callie felt David's arm on her back. She picked up her speed trying to get away from him. He just followed her lead carefully.

Rebecca had gotten out of her English lit class and hurried over to the library hoping to catch Callie. She wanted to get as much information on Nathan as possible. She went upstairs and to her disappointment didn't find Callie, but instead she found Amber. Her friend looked at Rebecca closely. She knew she was up to something.

"Hey Amber. Working hard or hardly working?" Rebecca teased.

Amber didn't smile. "So what are you doing here so early?"

"I just got out of class and I wanted to see if my cousin was here so we could go have lunch."

Amber narrowed her eyes. "You know that David doesn't have lunch this early. You came here to see Callie didn't you?"

Rebecca threw her hands up in frustration. "Well yes I did. I want her brother is there something wrong with that?"

Amber looked down. She couldn't believe her own friend was betraying her because of a guy. To top it all off, it was her worst enemy's brother! "So I take it that you don't want to help me get Callie Adams fired?"

Rebecca looked at her friend with a blank look. "Well, uh no not for now. Please Amber just let me get my thing going with her brother and I promise you I'll help you!"

Amber didn't believe one word Rebecca was saying. "Yeah right. I know what you're trying to do. You want to get in good with that bitch and you want to set up double dates with you and David. Don't you see, that'll only get David closer to her!"

Rebecca felt bad, but she had to do what she wanted. "No, it's not going to be like that I promise. Just trust me."

Amber didn't trust Rebecca anymore. She'd let her down a few times so this wasn't the first. Amber was going to have to work at this alone.

* * *

Callie waited after five o'clock for Nathan. She decided to go down to the lobby to wait. She saw Rebecca hanging around obviously probably waiting for David. The girl looked impatient and was pacing the room until she saw Callie.

"Callie! Hey, are you waiting for your brother?"

Callie nodded looking suspiciously at the girl. "David should be down in a minute."

The girl shrugged. "Oh yeah I know. Listen I was wondering if maybe you and Nathan would wanna come over to David's apartment so we can all have some drinks? Afterwards we can go have dinner or something."

Callie was surprised. "Tonight? Well I really can't."

Rebecca moaned agonized. "Oh come on. Please? David and I aren?t bad people I guarantee you that."

Callie still felt unsure. Just then she heard Nathan walk in smiling at her with those gorgeous lips of his. She found herself gazing at her handsome brother and tuning out Rebecca.

"Hey bro." Callie said blushing.

Nathan looked at Callie and then at Rebecca. The young dark haired girl was gawking him obviously and he just wanted to laugh.

"Hey Nathan, I was just asking your sister if you both would like to hang out with me and my cousin David tonight. He can fix us up some drinks and then we can go to dinner afterwards."

Nathan eyed Callie and Callie widened her eyes for him to say no. "Uh, well that's very nice but-"

"Fuck! I wish Amber would leave me alone!" David interrupted.

Nathan looked at the young man and David laughed hysterically thinking no one was there to see him or hear him.

"Oh sorry guys. I thought only Rebecca was here."

"David, this is my brother Nathan. Nathan meet David, Rebecca's cousin." Callie introduced them nervously.

"Hey now! So your Callie's bro?" David asked happily.

Nathan shook the young mans hand. He actually felt more like punching him out for flirting with his sister. "Yeah nice to meet you. Well guys we really gotta go now."

"Whoa wait! Do you all wanna do something tonight?" David asked as Rebecca stood close to his side.

Nathan and Callie were speechless hoping not to send vibes about their relationship with each other. "N-no we have some things to do. Thank you anyway." Callie said fast.

"Oh come on please? It'll be fun. Just a few hours." Rebecca continued to beg.

Nathan looked at Callie her face looked scared. "No really we can't. I'm sorry." Nathan apologized.

David and Rebecca were losing their patience with the siblings. "Look we get bored here. I don't want to hang out with my cousin all night. We don't have many friends either. I really would like for you all to join us." David said sincerely.

Callie felt bad and Nathan did too. "Oh ok but just for a while. I still have to call my father tonight to check up on the situation with my car." Callie said softly.

Nathan agreed with her and they saw the cousins' faces light up with satisfaction. Nathan knew this night was going to be long as it had when they'd gone with their parents.

* * *

The four arrived at David's apartment a little past six o'clock. Nathan and Callie had followed them. David lived in the nice side of town obviously. They followed the black BMW through the gates and forward.

"Can this David guy can afford to live here? " Nathan asked shocked.

"Yeah I guess so. His parents are rich. They probably pay his rent." Callie said looking around at the apartment complex.

Once inside, David offered them a seat in his spacious living room. He turned on his big screen TV and handed Rebecca the remote.

"You all make yourselves comfortable and I'm gonna make some drinks. I got some beer too if you want some Nathan." David shouted out from the kitchen.

"Yeah a beer will do for me." Nathan called out seeing Rebecca with her eyes glued on him.

"Hey cuz make me a screwdriver. And Callie? What do you want?" Rebecca asked anxiously.

"Nothing for me. I don't like to drink."

Rebecca bursted out laughing. "Are you serious? Nathan is your sis for real?"

Nathan kept a straight face. "Yes. I don't really drink myself either. Just a beer every now and then."

Rebecca looked at the siblings. She admired them for being so nice to each other and they both looked so innocent. She would love to make Nathan into a bad boy herself. She knew David could take away any innocence Callie had. Together, she and David would corrupt these siblings.

Rebecca put in on MTV2 and started dancing around as they played "Setting Sun" from the Chemical Brothers. She danced in her short little blue jean skirt right in front of Nathan. Nathan turned his head away and saw Callie looking sternly at him. He blushed knowing his sister was getting jealous.

David was in the kitchen getting the drinks together. He poked his head out and called out for Callie. Callie had no intentions of leaving her brother alone with this sex-crazed girl, but at the same time she couldn't stand to be there a minute longer. She got up and joined David in the kitchen.

"So how do you like my place?" David asked trying to make conversation.

Callie looked around at the beautiful space. "Well I've gotta tell you that it's really awesome. But of course you can afford something like this."

David sneered at Callie's comment. "Well you're free to stay here whenever you want."

He brushed his hand along her arm as Callie just turned away from him. "David I already told you I'm seeing someone else."

"Yeah and that someone else isn't here is he?"

Oh David if you only knew! Callie thought to herself. "Well he's busy working and hardly has time to see me," She lied.

In the living room Nathan sat watching as Rebecca continued to prance around letting her skirt move up almost showing him her panties. He felt uneasy and hoped Callie and David would hurry back.

I know he's checking me out, Rebecca said silently. She danced around the room and slowly walked over to Nathan sitting next to him. Very close. She put her hand over his giving his hand a little squeeze.

"So do you got a girlfriend?" She asked seductively.

Nathan shifted his body trying to move away. "Yeah I actually do."

"Oh is that so? Where is she? I know if I was your girlfriend I would not dare let you out of my sight. I'd be afraid girls like me might want to steal you away."

jessy19
jessy19
2,732 Followers
12