My Brother My Lover Ch. 08

Story Info
Mom makes a deal with my brother and then me.
6.3k words
4.54
35.2k
39

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We finished up around 3PM and realized that my brother and I had been having sex since about 9AM. We had fucked three times and I had sucked him once but the sex and love making had been going on almost day. We had only stopped to eat and shower and talked a little. The rest of the time Bobby or I were loving each other's body.

WOW What a day! I looked at my brother and said" "WOW"! I say that alot when I'm excited and I have ben excited all day. We cleaned up the room and opened the window and sprayed an air freshener to try and remove the smell of sex from my room. Then we showered separately this time.

Mom came home and started to fix dinner. We talked and acted like we did every day but I think she suspected something. She never said anything but I think she knew we had fucked around. Maybe not actually fucked but mom knew we played with each other. Literally!

When it was time for bed mom took me aside and asked me point blank if I had screwed my brother. I told her no. Then she showed me the trash can in the bath room. OH FUCK!! I had forgotten to flush the rubber!

She sat me down and we talked about what that meant for a long time. She reminded me that it wasn't safe even with a rubber because they leak sometimes.

I didn't tell her Bobby had fucked me without a rubber too. But she made sure I knew what was going to happen if I did. Then she told me to leave and to tell my brother to come into the living room.

Bobby walked in and mom told him to sit. She wasn't happy, no, not happy at all. She yelled at him and I could hear them talking as I sat in my room. It wasn't nice.

Finally she called me back and sat us both down. She told us in no uncertain terms what me getting knocked up by my brother meant to my future and his too. She also told us about what the law would say because incest wasn't legal.

Finally she asked us again for the truth about our day and if we had screwed without the rubber. I broke down and told her what had happened. I tried to tell her it was in the heat of passion and lust and we just plain forgot.

Immediately she stood up and told us to stay there and she left. About 30 minutes later she came back and made me take the morning after pill. She had two. She said: "Take this now! Right away Mary. And in the morning you'll take the other one along with your birth control pill."

I did what she told me and I was sent to my room. She told Bobby to stay downstairs with her.

I found out later the next day from Bobby when mom left doe work and Bobby and I were eating breakfast what happened. Bobby told me that mom and he had a long, long talk.

Mom had told him that I was not to be touched and she meant it. She told him if he touched me he was going to be sent away. She had no intention of me getting knocked up, especially by my brother.

She explained that if a baby was born it could be deformed or retarded and it was completely unfair to the child and to all of us. He have to control his passion and lust for me and each other, even if that meant Bobby would have to leave the house while she was away.

She also told him that the stigma placed on me and all of us would be hard to live with. She might be fired, and for sure we would have to move away. Bobby, me and she would be in big trouble with the authorities.

Now this is where it gets interesting. Almost so that at first I didn't believe it. Bobby to me she gave him an alternative. If he would leave me alone, she would let him have sex with her.

Yes that was right. Mom told him that she would relieve my brother's need for sex, by offering herself to him. Bobby told me that she even let him see her body last night. I didn't believe him at first.

Now mom was a very pretty women and she was built. So she offered Bobby anything he wanted if he would let me alone. She actually let him touch her while she jerked him off last night. So he said I didn't know if I believed him or not.

Bobby smiled and then began to tell me what they did together. She took him to her bed and took off all her clothes. Then she laid back and spread her thighs wide open for him. Then she let my brother explore her and touch her, and do anything he wanted last night except fuck her. That was the prize if he let me alone.

Bobby sat at the kitchen table and told me he touched her everywhere. I asked him to tell me all of it. I was becoming wet already between my legs imaging what he had done to mom and if it was the same thing he did to my body yesterday.

He told me he started by playing with her big tits and pulled and sucked her nipples, just like he did to me. "She loved it", he said!

And, when he began to lick and suck and eat her pussy he made her cum. She had a couple orgasms and held his head and arched her ass up trying to fuck his face. "Just like you did Mary." He said.

He told me how he used his mouth and fingers and worked her up and gave her a long very hot edging before he actually made her cum. He laughed as he said: "And Mary, she fucking loved it. It was like she needed it bad, really bad!"

I smiled and said: "Well she doesn't date much and I bet those toys in her room are all she has to use and get off. I bet she hasn't had a good fucking in years."

Then I smiled and said: "So what else did you guys do? Did she make you cum?'

Bobby told me that mom got him off again with her mouth as she sucked his cock. She edged him too until he held her head and pushed his cock deep into her mouth! "She took almost all of it Mary. She used her mouth like a pussy and took almost all of my cock in her mouth and used her mouth to suck hard. It was really good." My brother told me.

Again listening to him I was getting worked up really good. My pussy was throbbing and I knew my nipples were hard as rocks. The stuck out against my nightie and Bobby was looking right at them. I really want him to touch them and suck on them like we did the other day.

"I'm telling you Mary, mom worked my cock like a pro. She is really, really good at sucking cock. Really good." He said.

Then he said: "And then when I started to cum she took it all and sucked even harder. She was almost sucking the cum right out of me and it felt amazing. But seeing mom with my cock in her mouth sucking it made it even better."

I smiled and asked if there was more? Bobby said: "She told me if I let you alone, she would suck and fuck me every night. And she would do it as much as I needed it. But I have to leave you alone. No touching even. No oral or using my fingers to get you off, none of it."

I asked if he had agreed? He told me he did, but he didn't mean it. "How could I leave you alone now. Especially after what we did all day yesterday. I know you want and need sex now as much as I do Mary. I wouldn't let you go without it now. It wouldn't be fair to you, plus I want and need to fuck you again. And you're here with me and I want to do it everyday with you, everyday! We both love what we did yesterday to each other. I mean I sure did, didn't you?"

I told him I did and wanted to do it again and again. But, I was sort of stunned to say the least about what mom told him and did with him last night.

He smiled and asked me if I had taken the two pills and I told him I did. "Then undress for me show me your beautiful tits and let's get started Mary. I mean the day is flying bye babe." He said

I looked at him and said: "But mom told you to leave me alone. If she finds out we are both dead."

He laughed as he lifted my chin up and kissed me. Then he said: "Well mom's at work and I'm horny as hell talking about last night while you sit there in that little nightie and those small pink panties. And your nipples look so damn hard and long. Guess I have two ladies to satisfy now. You and me during the day, and mom and me at night."

The idea of Bobby doing to my mother what he had done with me made me want to fuck him immediately. It felt and sounded so bad and so hot and sexy it made my pussy ache with need.

I smiled at him, kissed him as he slowly lifted my nightie over my head. My nipples stuck to the material and when they finally came out they felt huge, very long hard and thick. He held the nightie over my face. My hands were up over my head and the nightie was covering my eyes.

"Keep your hands over your head Mary, and keep that nightie over your face." He told me.

Bobby grabbed my tits immediately and started to suck on them. I sat there with my nightie over my head, arms up high, in only my panties while he teased and made love to my breasts. God it was good.

Finally I couldn't wait any longer. "Lick my pussy Bobby, I want you to eat me babe." I said with a sexual hiss.

Bobby dropped to his knees and I pulled off the nightie from over my head.

My pussy was hardly covered with the thong part of the panties. My swollen pussy lips were visible on both sides of the material covering my hole. I slid to the edge of the chair so that my pussy was on the edge of it. I pulled up my feet and put them on the edge of the chair too. Then I said: "WEll! You better get busy! I'm horny as hell too!"

Bobby was kneeling directly in front of me and moved his face towards my pussy. GOd I wanted to feel his mouth on it so badly. I pulled my thong to the side and said: "Eats me now just like you did to mom last night. I need to cum so fucking bad!"

Bobby went to work on me licking and sucking my pussy and making me feel wonderful as usual! I held his head and he put my legs over his shoulders.

MY brother worked hard, using his fingers to fuck my hole while he licked and sucked on my clit. It didn't take long before I was moaning and rolling my head from side to side with that specially feeling a girl gets when a warm wet mouth is on her warm wet pussy.

Ladies know exactly what I am talking about. Guys trust me! Eating a woman's pussy will get you every where and anywhere you want with her.

When I cried out Bobby knew I was cumming and he sucked and sucked on my clit while his fingers, his magical fingers fucked me. Two fingers in and out of my pussy as his mouth sucked my clit made me cum hard and long. It was the first one of the day but not the last that's for sure.

When he sat back on his feet and looked up at me I could see my juices all over his face. "That was so damn good baby." I told him.

He smiled and licked his lips, and fingers. Then he used the napkin on the table to wipe his face. "Can we go to your bedroom again Mary? I really need and want to fuck you badly!" He said.

I stood up and my pussy was right there. I pushed it into his face again as my hands came down and pushed his head into me again. "Worship it first Bobby. Love it again for me. Rip my panties off and stick your tongue into my hole for me." I told him.

He did. exactly that. He ripped my thong off of me and it fell down my left leg and onto the floor. I stepped out of it. Then my brother buried his face into my wet sticky pussy and he began to lick and fuck my hole again. I pushed harder into his face. My brother reached around me and cupped my ass cheeks holding my ass cheeks with both hands. He pulled me to him even more pushing my cunt into his face harder. I would let him do anything he wanted as long as he just kept licking me. God his mouth and tongue were heavenly. No wonder mom love it too.

Finally I couldn't stand it any longer. I had to have my cunt filled with his beautiful cock. So I pulled him to his feet. As we ran to the bedroom Bobby was behind me grabbing my ass with me giggling as we ran.

Once on the bed Bobby and I both fell on the bed laughing and playing around like two lovers do. He grabbed me and we rolled around on the bed as Bobby grabbing my ass and pulled me toward him. As he did, he put his arm up between my legs and started running his entire arm back and forth between my open wet thighs and up under my steaming hot pussy and ass. He pulled me tighter to him and held me like a baby in his strong arms kissing and tonguing my mouth.

I kissed him and kissed him and he kept on rubbing his entire arm back and forth under my ass and pussy. Doing that made my pussy start to feel really good again. He was stimulating my pussy and my ass and I began to hump on it.

Imagine this! Bobby was using all of his arm from the elbow down to his hand to rub back and forth between my legs. When his hand came in contact with my cunt he cupped it, squeezed it and put a finger into my hole. Then he went back running his arm under me. It felt like nothing we had done before.

Bobby rubbed me like that, first fast and then slow and then hard and then soft using all of his arm. It was an amazing feeling. So amazing that I was getting turned on very quickly.

He pulled me to his mouth and sucked on my left nipple. His other hand held me in place as he worked on my body. His mouth went from one tit to the other and then back to the first one again.

My nipples were on fire and I monad and told him to fuck me. I needed it so badly But he just kept working on me taking me higher and higher with my lust, passion, and need.

He rocked me like that for a while and then said: "Get on all fours Mary, you know hands and knees babe. I'm going to fuck you this time from behind. We're going to try doggie."

I got into position and Bobby got behind me. My cunt was dripping wet with my need. He spread my knee wider and came right up to my ass. I bent down and looked under my legs watching my brother hold his hard cock and position it at the door of my pussy hole.

The head touched my wet slit and I pushed back a little as he pushed forward. The head went in and then the rest of his shaft followed. It was beautiful and felt so good. "Fuck me." I yelled back at him, "Fuck me now!"

Bobby pushed and then pulled and his cock slid in and out of my wetness easily. And, within seconds he was fucking me hard and fast. It was so damn good! It felt amazing in this position. "Yes That's it fuck me. Oh God Bobby fuck me!" I cried out.

Bobby held my hips and pumped his hardness in and out of me faster and much harder now. My brother worked his index finger into my asshole as he pushed and pulled on it as his cock fucked my pussy. "Fucked me!" I kept saying over and over again.

The finger in my ass and his cock in my cunt was driving me wild. "And then I felt his cum pumping into my body again. Jesus Bobby and I both had forgotten the damn rubber again!

It was to late and he arched his back and shoved his hard cock as deep into me as he could. Shot after beautiful warm wet cum, shot out of his cock as he emptied into my swollen and throbbing cunt. We fell forward and Bobby's cock stayed buried inside me. He just stayed on top of me panting.

I moaned and moaned as I felt his cum beginning to slowly run out of my pussy. I knew he had filled me again with his seed. I would have to take another damn morning after pill. But this time his ass was going to go buy it for me, not mom.

There was a sort of popping sound when the head of his cock left my cunt. As he rolled over and off of me he said: "Oh Man that was the best one yet."

I sat up and looked down at my pussy. Cum was all over it and leaking out of it. I looked at him and said: "God damn it Bobby! Well you did it again! No rubber!!"

"OH shit!" he said.

"I'm so sorry Mary but in the heat of passion baby I just fucking forgot. You did to." He told me.

"OK It's OK but you need to stop right now and go get me another pill. I can't take a chance Bobby. You have to go get me one while I shower." I told him in no uncertain terms.

He told me OK and then put on his clothes and went to the drug store.

I went into the shower and started to wash myself. I made sure I cleaned my pussy and deuced twice. I dried off and put on new panties and bra. My jean shorts and blouse were laid out in the bedroom.

When I opened the bathroom door and walked into the bedroom, mom was sitting on the bed and holding my ripped pantie throng. I just stood there in my underwear. I knew mom could see all the love bits and suck marks my brother had given me on my tits and upper thighs. I blushed and started to cry.

"No use crying Mary. I mean the deal is done. I can see that you and your brother have been having sex. Jesus there's a fucking huge puddle of cum on the bed. And, these panties are ripped to pieces. Guess he couldn't wait to fuck you as soon as I left."

I told her it was my fault too. That I was just horny as hell and needed some release.

Well I just hope you didn't let him cum in you again. I mean it's only been a few days of you taking the birth control pills. I knew Bobby couldn't resist you. You're a very beautiful girl. Make that woman. Damn it!" She said as I stood there in front of her.

Mom went on talking to me about what Bobby and I had done. As I stood there in my undies, she kept looking me up and down, just like my brother had done when he saw my body like this. Dressed only in panties and bra, and the way mom was looking at me, and from what Bobby had told me about last night, made me shivered.

Mom stood up and took hold of my hands. Then she said: "Look Mary. You are a stunning woman. I don't think there's a man alive who wouldn't want you for a lover or to see you nude and fuck you."

She raised my arms up to the side holding my hands with hers. She looked me up and down again and said: "No! No man would ever refuse you Mary, and not many women either baby. You are beautiful and your body is perfect. Well except for those damn suck makes. Bobby should know better than to give you any of those."

She dropped my right hand but held on to my left hand as she walked me to the full length mirror. She stood me there in front of it and then she said: "Look at yourself Mary. You are stunningly beautiful. Just look at your breasts. They're as big as my own but your breasts are so young and firm and have no sag at all. Let's see."

And with that my mother released the catch of my bra and she slowly lowered it of my shoulders. There I stood in front of the mirror nude to the new panties that I had on, and that was all I had on.

Standing in front of the mirror I watched as my tits came into full view and mom stood behind me. Mom said: "Yep, your breasts are beautiful Mary, and they are as big as my own. But your stomach is so much smaller and your hips and rear end are perfect. I think you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen."

We both stood in front of the mirror, me in front and mom behind me. "Put your hands on your head for me Mary." My mom said.

I did it and she reach under my arms and around my body an cupped each breast with her hands. "And no sag at all sweetie." She said.

And then my mother began to fondle my breasts, playing with my nipples just like my brother had done. Only mom was much more gentle. It was strange but very exciting. With my hands over my head, I closed my eyes as she squeezed my tits and lifted them like she was feeling the weight. I realized my mother was making love to my tits with her hands. It felt amazing!

I just stood there letting her do what she wanted with my tits. Again and again mom punched my nipples and made love to my breast. Then she started to kiss my neck and shoulders. I shivered again. It felt wildly sexual.

Cupping both breasts in her hands she whispered: "I want you to know I would do anything to keep you safe and to keep you from having someone make you pregnant Mary, anything."

I didn't say a word, the feeling she was providing my breasts was really starting to get to me. I was laying back against her with my arms still up as she continued to love my tits with her hands.

Mom held me tight against her as she pressed into me from behind. Then she said: "I can make you feel good to Mary. I can help you relieve any sexual need you have baby. We can love each other every night and you won't have to worry about your brother and having his cum inside you. Bobby doesn't have to stick his cock into you again even after you are safe with the pills. I have lots of toys and know how to use them to make us both sexually satisfied. It's safer and it can be as good or even better than fucking your brother."

12