My Brother My Lover Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes were closed but I heard every word she told me. Then she said: "Mary I can make you cum so many times you'll be completely satisfied and not have to worry about being knocked up!"

She let one hand drop from my breast and she moved it to my panties. I felt her fingers begin to move around the tops of my panties and then begin to go under them. She worked her hand slowly but in seconds it was at my pussy hair now and she said: "Spread your legs for me a little Mary."

I did as she told me. I opened my thighs wider for her hand and when I did it immediately cupped my pussy. I moaned. I was wet.

"You're so wet baby! Your mom is making you wet aren't I?" She asked.

"Yes." Was all I could say, and it came out as a sort of a whisper.

"That's good Mary, now just relax and let it go baby." She replied as she kissed my neck and shoulders again.

Her fingers began to play with my pussy. I felt one enter me. I bent my legs a little so it could go in easily. She worked slowly and gently so very gently. It was so different than Bobby's fingers felt.

Bobby was good, but he wasn't as gentle or soft as mom was in loving my pussy. And, while both felt good, mom was a indeed a pro. She worked her fingers in and out and all around my pussy until I began to rock on them. Then I stated to hump them, fuck them. "OMG! I'm fucking my mom's hand!" I said to myself.

Still using her other hand to work my breasts mom was building me into one fantastic orgasm. I was being fingered fucked by my mother and I loved every second of it. "Let it go baby! Cum for me. Cum for mommy." She told me in my ear.

She kept rubbing and squeeze and masturbates me. My mom was actually trying to make me cum and she was doing a great job. I rocked back and forth against her hand as her palm pressed on my clit her two fingers fucked me. I could feel the orgasm coming and I knew it would be a really good one.

Mom kept tell me how beautiful I was and why Bobby can't help or stop fucking me unless I refused him. And he was to handsome for me to stop him once he and I got going. She told me I was just like her and once the foreplay started I couldn't resist it. She was right. I knew it! She was so right. It's exactly how I felt. Once Bobby began to love my body, I couldn't and wouldn't or didn't want to say no.

All the time she was loving my body, mom told me what she told Bobby last night. She told me she had made a deal with him and she will give me the same deal. Mom told me: "If you two stop fucking, at least for the time being until we are sure your birth control is working, I will give you all the pleasure and satisfaction you need. Bobby too. And I can teach you both how to please and be pleased Mary. What do you think?"

I didn't answer I was to far gone from her stimulation. I was sort of squatting as she fingered fuck me faster and harder now. Her one arm was holding me up under my tits now as she used her hand to give me what I wanted, an orgasm! "Oh God mom! I'm cumming." I told her.

"Yes baby that's right, let it go. Fuck my fingers Mary, left it go baby! Let it go, cum for mommy." She said.

And cum I did. My hips pumped down pushing hard on her two fingers. I pushed down again and again on those lovely fingers deep inside my hole. "Oh God yes!" I cried out as I fucked her hand back.

As I peeked with my climax and fucked myself on my mother's hand she licked my neck and told me again how very lovely I was. She kept saying over and over: "Let it go baby . Cum for me."

As she held me tight she let me climax and then begin to recover. She turned me around to face her and she kissed me still holding my cunt in her hand. "But you need to stop fucking Bobby." She smiled as she said it.

We walked hand and hand out of my bedroom and into hers. She shut the door and took me to the bed. We sat down and mom began to tell me about her deal with my brother and now she wants to make one with me.

We sat on the bed talking and touching each other in a loving way. Then she kissed me again. She kissed me like Bobby kisses me. She kept on kissing and sharing her tongue with me as she held me and told me all the things we could do together.

And, then, mom knelt in front of me, like my brother did earlier today too. She removed my panties and I lifted up so she could take them off. "I'm serious Mary. No more fucking your brother for now." She said looking up into my eyes.

It was wild. Here I was completely nude and mom was still completely clothed. She was kneeing on the floor right in front of me and she opened my thighs wide. There was my cunt right in front of her face. She again told me that no man or woman could ever resist me once they saw my body and my open thighs, like this.

My strawberry color hair did little to cover my vagina. It was still open and wet from her hand loving it a few minutes ago. She told me I had the most beautiful pussy she had ever seen. I wondered how many pussies my mother had seen in her life? I wondered what she was going to do. or say next.

I didn't have to wait long. Mom moved in and put her mouth right on my wet cum dripping pussy. She had just gotten me off with her fingers and now she was going to eat my pussy just like my brother did to me.

But, when mom began to eat my pussy it was so much different. "Only a woman can know for sure what another woman needs and wants Mary. And only another woman knows when your needs are met. I know you want his don't you baby?" She asked me.

I didn't answer her. "Mary looking into my eyes. Can you see the love I have for you baby?" She said.

"Yes." Was all I could get out. Her mouth was heavenly."

Mom went to work and made love to my pussy and I climaxed hard and long. Then I did it again, and I cried out with the passion I never felt before.

When she felt I had enough she moved out from between my legs and came back up on the bed. "Every nigh Mary, we can do this and much more every night. And all you have to do is stop fucking your brother." She whispered as she held me feeling me shake from the beautiful orgasms she had given me.

When I had recovered enough to think I told her: "But, mom you don't understand. When Bobby does that to me when he is done licking me, I need something in my pussy. Something to fill me and fuck me. You know?"

She smiled and said: "Yes baby! In know. You and I are so much alike, You need to be filled. I have the same feeling. Just wait here a second."

I sort of laid back on my elbows and watched as mom went to her dresser where she kept her toys. I smiled thinking she was going to get the dildo out Bobby and I had used that one day.

She undressed at the dresser and came back completely nude and with a new toy. It was one I had never seen before. I didn't know for sure how to use it. I mean it looked like a big cock with straps on it. I looked at her funny as she said: "It's called a strap on Mary. I'll show you how to work it."

Mom was still very beautiful! I never notice how well built she was before. Her body was matured, sure, but she was still a MILF type that was for sure. Bobby was going to love fucking her I was sure. She had blue eyes and long reddish blonde hair like me. And her belly was flat and her thighs were slim and her breasts big and perfect like my own.

Mom came closer to the bed and showed me what the toy was and how to use it. She put it on and tighten the straps around her upper thighs and stomach. I started to giggle a little when she stood there with this big cock sticking out in front of her.

She said: " When we play Mary and you need to be filled down there, this will work great for both of us. She opened her legs and I watched as she put a small round cock shape thingie into her pussy. She said: "This end goes in the vagina of one of us first, usually the one who will be fucking the other one. It vibrates a little when you turn on the switch. She pushed the cock into her pussy and it disappeared. The cock stuck out and had a little bend in it.

She came to the edge of the bed and told me to place my feet on the bed and move my pussy to the edge. When I did as she told me, she lined up the cock head tommy wet cunt hole and reached for some lubricant she had in her hand. She rubbed it all over the cock and got it wet and slippery.

She explained that these fake cocks don't have pre cum and need to be wet. "Your pussy is well oiled from your own pussy juice Mary but it will still feel better if the toy is lubed too."

And, with that mom pushed the cock head into my waiting pussy hole. It was bigger than Bobby's cock and it stretched my more. It took a while but soon I was taking 4 or 5 inches of it inside me.

Mom began to give me what I really wanted. She fuck me like Bobby. It felt different but so very good. She told me how to arch up and fuck the toy back. She instructed me as she fucked me and soon I was humping that toy like a pro and it was a real cock.

Mom moved like a machine driving that toy deeper and deeper into my love hole. I could see the lust on her face and then I heard the vibrator and saw and felt mom climaxed. She cried out just like me and rammed that cock into me again and again and again.

She kept going and after I had my first fake cock orgasm, we tried different positions and methods. We used that toy to make both of us cum a few times. When she pushed into me and held it there she said: "Now feel the vibration too Mary!"

She turned on the toy so both of us could feel the vibrations and in seconds it made me nuts. It stimulated me like nothing every had. It drove me over the edge in seconds and I climaxed so many times I lost count. Finalaly mom turned off the toy and slowly pulled it out of my used cunt.

As we held each other the toy stuck up between us. Mom smiled wiped the sweet from my face and said: "Did it fill you baby?"

I told her yes. Then she said: "And you know what Mary? This never goes soft. You can fuck it all day long as long as you can stand it. You can use it as much as you like babe. In fact you can use all of my toys any time you want. But you have to stop fucking your brother. OK?"

I was drained but I whispered: "OK!"

We held each other for awhile and then mom said: "Come on let's clean up and change the sheets."

We stood, she helped me because my legs were shaky from being fucked like I had never been fucked before.

As I stood in the shower and mom washed me all I could think of was what was I going to do. Sure the toy was wonderful but Bobby's cock was better since it was alive and he was flesh and blood. But for now I just let mom wash my body and pleasure me again as the warm water felt good on my sore pussy and nipples.

12