My Brother, My Lover Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jessy19
jessy19
2,738 Followers

Nathan kept his eyes on the television and felt Rebecca's hand on his leg. He cleared his throat and politely moved her hand away. Rebecca was about to protest and that's when David and Callie came back from the kitchen.

Callie's eyes were full of furry seeing Rebecca sitting right next to her brother flirting madly with him. She knew she could trust Nathan, but she didn't trust that girl. David was carrying the drinks. He'd brought out a beer for Nathan and himself, Rebecca's screwdriver and a coke for Callie.

Nathan felt his pulse quicken as he saw David sitting next to Callie smoothly putting his arm around her. He wanted to just go beat the crap out of him.

"Hey instead of going out how about we order in some Chinese?" Rebecca yelped.

Callie and Nathan didn't like the idea but still agreed. The cousins continued to talk about their own entertaining Callie and Nathan. It seemed as if the siblings were ignoring what David and Rebecca had to say. Their eyes were locked on one another. Callie knew once they got home she was going to make love to Nathan once again.

It was almost ten at night by the time they finished with dinner and talking. Callie and Nathan were ready to go home. Somehow seeing a girl flirt with her brother had made Callie hot. She had never been more excited. Nathan's feelings were mutual and he too had been turned on that David wanted Callie, but Callie was all his.

* * *

"Ugh he says he's got a girlfriend!" Rebecca moaned after the siblings left.

"Yeah she says she's got a boyfriend too. It's OK cuz. We are both very charming people. I know we can get them where we want them."

Rebecca lay on the couch closing her eyes thinking of Nathan. She knew she had some masturbation material for the night. "Well cuz could you take me home now. I really gotta shower up." Rebecca pleaded feeling so horny.

David agreed. He too could not wait for his cousin to leave so he could jerk off thinking of Callie and how her sweet little body felt.

* * *

Back at home, Callie and Nathan kissed passionately in the bathroom, as they got ready to shower together once again. They were both naked pressing their bodies against each other. Their youthful bodies were hot as they both craved one another.

"Mmmm you got me so hot tonight," Callie rasped.

"Yeah? Why?" He asked kissing her neck.

"Just looking at Rebecca wanting you so much was so hot. Just the thought of other women wanting you turns me on. They want you but they can't have you."

Nathan felt his cock grow harder as his sister; his sweet sister was revealing this to him. "Oh yeah? I got hard just knowing how bad David wants you and he has no chance. Your mine Callie."

"I am all yours. Oh fuck bro, I'm so horny! I want you to fuck me good."

"I'm gonna fuck you. I'm gonna fuck you so hard!"

She stopped for a moment and looked into his loving eyes. "Nathan," she said turning red, "I want you to fuck me from behind. In my ass."

Nathan felt himself almost choke stunned by Callie's request. He'd never done anal sex with any girl. Most girls would have just thought doing that was disgusting, but now here was his precious little sister begging him to do it. He wasn't going to say no.

* * *

Rebecca arrived at her house late that night. She rushed up to her bedroom taking off her clothes ready for a nice hot shower. Her parents weren't there as always. She had the huge house all to herself. In the shower she slipped her fingers between her legs as the water ran down her body.

"Oh Nathan if you only knew how bad I want you!" She said quietly.

After her shower she headed straight towards her big bed lying there completely naked. She was breathing hard as her fingers entered her pussy. Her legs were spread wide as she masturbated. Her nipples were erect and her pussy throbbed with each thrust of her fingers. She moaned softly just thinking of what it would be like to fuck Nathan. She knew he was an incredible lover just by looking at him. He was older and that's the way she liked her men.

Her bed was squeaking now as she finger fucked herself harder. Her two fingers were buried inside her pussy while her little body shifted from side to side. Her cunt was dripping out her wet juices staining her expensive bed sheets. She came and she came with thoughts about Nathan, this wonderful person that made her crazy with his hard to play game.

David lay on his couch watching a late erotic flick. His thoughts went back to Callie. He felt his cock hard thinking about her sweet voice, her gorgeous body and nice plump lips. "Hmmm I bet you can suck dick good Callie," David said out loud taking his cock out of his pants.

His cock was rock hard and precum was already oozing out and dripping on his hand as he griped his cock. He tightened his grip and began to jerk himself off. He kept wondering if Callie was nice and tight or just a slutty girl looking innocent. Either way she was fuckin' hot!

It didn't take long for him to squirt out his hot cum all over himself. It'd been months since he last had sex and now he was aching for it bad! He closed his eyes seeing visions of Callie, the girl he couldn't wait to get into bed and make his.

* * *

Nathan and Callie stood in the shower as the water wet them both. Nathan was behind his sister caressing her gently. His hard cock was pressed against her ass ready to enter it and take away any innocence she had left.

Callie had heard about anal sex being painful but at the same time she'd also heard about it being sexy and hot. She wanted to give Nathan this gift. She was in love for the first time in her life and there was nothing more sacred than the permission to let him deflower her every hole she had.

"I love you," Nathan whispered in her ear as he kissed the back of her neck.

She closed her eyes ready to experience anal sex for the first time with the man she loved. "I love you too Nathan. I'm so ready for you."

Nathan took a deep breath adjusting his body behind his sister. Her little ass was just so firm and beautiful. He trailed kisses down her back and put his hands on her waist. "Tell me to stop if it hurts you too much," Nathan said lovingly.

Callie smiled at her brother's concern for her. "I'll let you know."

Nathan glided his hands down her back and onto her ass. He put his fingers inside her pussy getting some kind of lubrication from her own juices. He fingered her for a few seconds hearing her moaning. Her juices were slimy and warm. After a few thrusts inside of her, he then moved his hands spreading her ass cheeks. He looked down seeing her incredibly small puckered pink hole.

He kept hoping his cock wouldn't hurt her. He would never want to do anything to her that would hurt her. With his fingers covered with her juices he slipped one finger inside her asshole. She squirmed a little feeling a finger enter her tightest hole for the first time.

Nathan couldn't believe how tight she was. He couldn't wait to get his cock inside her feeling the warm on his hard cock. He moved his finger in and out slowly getting her ready. He slipped a second finger hearing her moaning get louder. His fingers moved slowly inside her then he picked up his speed.

"Callie bend over babe. Hold on to the wall. I'm ready to enter you," Nathan ordered.

Callie did just that. She bent her body over making sure her brother would have full access to getting her from behind. Nathan grabbed his pulsating cock and aimed right towards Callie's tiny asshole. He began to dip his head in already wanting to cum as he felt the tightness of her whole greet him.

"Mmmmggghhhh owww mmmmm," Callie wailed in pain.

"Do you want me to stop baby? Please let me know."

Callie nodded. "No go on. I want this. I've wanted this for a while now."

Nathan continued to insert his cock inside her asshole. The constricted hole was making his cock difficult to move in and out. Callie had tears running down her face. Not tears of sadness but of joy. She felt the excruciating pain, but she felt so loved. Her brother's body against hers was the most wonderful feeling she ever knew.

Nathan was now halfway inside of her pushing his cock in, loving the way her hole sucked in his cock. "Oh fuck yeah! Oh Callie you feel so tight! I love being inside you this way," Nathan moaned.

Callie shut her eyes tightly trying to get adjusted to having a cock in her third hole. She never pictured herself having anal sex, especially with her own brother, but now that she was, she was happy. Happier than she'd been in a long time.

Nathan slowly sped up his rhythm entering Callie's asshole faster and harder. Callie was groaning loudly and Nathan put his hands on her waist to hold her in place. He never knew anal sex would be this hot! He continued to fuck Callie and knew he was going to cum real soon. Her tight hole was too hard to resist. Nathan felt his arms shake and his body tighten. He moaned loud as he began to cum inside his sister's puckered little hole. Her pretty pink hole was now deflowered by her brother, her lover.

Nathan shot out long hard spurts of cum inside of Callie. Callie jolted feeling each spurt penetrate inside of her. Nathan was panting hard. Harder than ever. His heart was racing fast and he just laid his head on Callie's shoulder trying to regain his strength.

"Mmmm that was so sexy!" He said proudly.

Callie giggled. "Nathan we got to do that more often."

He put his arms around her never wanting to let her go. "I love you. I want you to be with me forever Callie Adams."

Callie turned around to face her brother. He leaned down to kiss her gently. She wrapped her small arms around his neck. "Just tell me this will never end. Tell me that we'll always be like this."

Nathan placed her head on his chest holding her while the water ran down their bodies. He didn't reply but his actions said it all.In a perfect world we would be like this. Nathan said silently as he held his sister close to him. Her fragile little body belonged to him. Only to him.

jessy19
jessy19
2,738 Followers
12