My Brother, My Lover Ch. 11

Story Info
Mr. Adams recieves the shocking news
4.5k words
4.58
88.8k
67
0

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 06/28/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jessy19
jessy19
2,732 Followers

The weekend was a long one for Callie. She'd spent a large amount of time with her mother trying hard not to bring Nathan's name up in any conversations. She'd taken her mother out to eat and they'd also done some shopping. Callie's father still didn't understand the reason for his wife and daughter being so close. He just figured Callie was still in shock after her mother's panic attack and just wanted to be there for her.

Friday and Saturday night Callie had been unable to sleep. She kept thinking about her brother. Her heart would race thinking of the times they'd made love and how he'd made her feel. She could still feel his touch and still remembered his kisses. Just get him out of your mind!, she pleaded with herself.

Nathan had been all alone that weekend. He couldn't remember ever having a more terrible weekend than this one. It was lonesome and heartbreaking. He tried calling up some of his work buddies to go and play pool, or go drinking, but then he felt he didn't want to go out at all. He only wanted Callie to be with him.

It had been a struggle but both Nathan and Callie barely managed to make it through the weekend without each other. It was such a misfortune that their love was shattered by the prejudice of incest. Both siblings didn't see it as a sin, but instead of a true love that was always there and was just found.

Amber had spent most of her weekend alone at her own apartment. She'd gotten high off cocaine the whole three days. Deep down she felt awful for having told Callie's mother everything. She wondered how Callie and her brother were now doing. She laughed to herself thinking they must be in agony without each other. It was just like she'd been in agony without David.

Amber cried a lot those days. She hated David, but she knew deep down she still loved him and probably would never forget him. He had been her first true love and a great sex partner. Damnit why did he have to have fallen in love with Callie Adams! Now Callie got what she deserved! Amber's apartment was a pigsty. She didn't care though, she was so high that the drugs made her forget all her troubles and worries.

Sunday night Callie wanted to go over to Nathan's to pick up some of her things. The toughest part would be to tell her mother exactly where she was going. She saw Gloria and Jim watching TV in the living room. She was rushing past them leaving towards the front door.

"Callie? Where you going?" Right away Gloria asked.

Callie paused and turned to look at her mother. "Um I'm going to Nathan's to pick up some of my things. I'll be back soon." She didn't see any need to lie to her mother. She was just going to pick up her things and rush back home. At least she hoped to.

Gloria's eyes widened. "Do you want me to come with you? I can. Or maybe your father can go with you."

Jim laughed. "Oh honey let her go alone. Besides, I want to be with you alone for a few hours." Jim put his arm around his wife as she looked suspiciously at her daugheter.

Gloria smiled weakly.

Callie nodded. "Yeah it's ok Mom. Trust me. I'll be fine."

With that, Callie dashed leaving her mother thinking bad thoughts. There was still some daylight outside and Callie drove over to Nathan's. She felt her whole body shaking with nervousness. OK Callie just go in there and get what you need and leave quickly! Callie warned herself. She went through over what exactly she needed to get. Just some of her clothes and makeup. The long drive made her mind wonder about the situation she was in. If she and Nathan never got to be together again as lovers, how could she ever just go back to being brother and sister? She'd have to just sit back and watch him marry some woman and have children with her, while Callie would eventually marry a man she doesn't love just for her mother's sake. Callie loved her mother dearly and certainly didn't want to keep hurting her, but what about her own life?

She arrived at Nathan's apartment getting more nervous as she saw his car parked. She knew he was home, hopefully alone. She still had the spare key he'd given her and she was going to use it, but she felt that in case he did have company, she better knock. She took a deep breath and knocked hard on the door hoping he'd hear her.

It took only a few seconds and Nathan opened his door looking at his beautiful sister standing there with her eyes fixed on him.

"Callie? Are you back home with me?" Nathan asked quietly.

She looked down and nodded. "N-no I just came to get some of my things."

Nathan felt disappointed but let his sister in. He watched her getting her things and putting them in a big suitcase. He didn't want her to leave but he knew that she'd already made up her mind. They were so silent, that one could hear their breathing in the room.

Callie fumbled nervously getting her things. She knew Nathan was looking at her, but damnit she wasn't going to let him get to her. Just be strong, for your mother's sake. It was hard not to look at her brother since he just stood there in his t-shirt and boxers. He was so irresistible just wearing that.

Nathan admired every curve his sister possessed. Her short blue jean skirt and sexy white button up top fitted her body so perfect. Her long tan legs always seemed to catch his attention. No stop it. Nathan kept reminding himself.

Finally Callie had gotten her things and was ready to leave. She didn't really want to leave, but she knew she had to. "Thank you for letting me get my things. I'll be back later in the week for more if that's OK?" Callie stammered.

Nathan shook his head. "Y-yeah that's fine. Feel free to come over anytime."

Callie and Nathan's eyes were locked and that's when Callie realized she was so weak. She put her suitcase down and just ran to Nathan putting her arms around him. Nathan was taken by surprise, yet so turned on that his sister made the first move.

He held her close as they began to share a sexy deep kiss. He'd missed kissing her soft sweet lips. Their tongues were madly massaging one another.

"Oh Nate, I can't stay away from you! I want you!"

Nathan held her closer almost crushing her sweet little body against his. His cock was already throbbing ready to penetrate her. He'd been living without her these past two days and now he was determined to make that time up.

"I love you Callie. I hate being away from you." Nathan whispered between kisses.

He picked Callie up and placed her back against the wall. Her legs were tightly wrapped around his waist as they continued to kiss. He kissed her neck hard showing her how much he wanted her.

Callie felt her brother's kisses and all the feelings she knew she had for him were coming back to her. His touch was so incredible making her want to cum right then and there. She'd lived without his wonderful touch and his loving kisses, now she was glad she was here with him.

"Fuck me Nathan, just fuck me!" Callie cooed as Nathan began to unbutton her white top. His fingers were shaky as each button came undone until he revealed her lovely chest. He dove his mouth down to suck on her nipples making Callie whimper with delight. Nathan's mouth was attached to one of her nipples as his hands slid down to pull her white panties down. It was hard pulling them down since her legs were wrapped tightly against him. Nathan didn't care and just tore them off of her.

Callie gasped feeling her brother tear her panties off. It was so sexy to see him full of passion. Nathan felt his cock creeping out of his boxers full of precum. "Callie I'm so ready to be inside you!" Nathan panted as he pulled his hard cock out ready to fuck his sister, his lover.

Callie's skirt was pulled up high above her waist giving her brother full access of her wet pussy. She'd needed him so bad the past few days she knew she was going to cum fast and so hard!

Nathan didn't waist any time and slid his cock inside Callie's soaked pussy. He groaned as he entered her. She felt so warm and so tight. Their eyes met as their body became one. His hands cupped her firm little ass and he started to fuck her, just like he'd been wanting to. His rhythm was fast as he fucked her with anger and love mixed. Callie moaned loudly holding him close to her.

"Oooh you feel so good Nathan! Oh I love you!" Callie spoke out breathlessly.

"I love you Callie. I want to be with you like this for the rest of my life."

Nathan's cock kept thrusting inside of Callie reaching deep into her. He knew it wasn't going to be long before he could shoot out his cum deep inside his sister's sweet cunt. Callie felt her body tingle and tighten. "Oh fuck! I'm gonna cummmm!" She wailed out.

Nathan watched his sister toss her head back and her little body quiver as she came hard on his cock. He could feel her pussy pulsate and her juices oozed out. Nathan never wanted to forget the look on her face when she came. She looked so beautiful and precious. Her eyelids fluttered as she closed them and held her head back.

"Yes baby cum for me. Oh Callie cum so hard baby let yourself go!" Nathan said roughly.

Nathan kept pumping her already feeling his balls tighten. He felt he was going to drain is cum in his sister so good. He slowed his pace and started to cum hard! "I'm cumming! Fuck I'm cumming!" Nathan moaned. He felt the spurts of cum shoot out into Callie's pussy and she took it all. He loved the way she took his cum.

Callie felt her brother provided erupt inside of her drowning her pussy. "Nathan! Oh God bro I love you!" Callie kissed her brother hard as he slowly softened inside of her.

Nathan put his sister down trying to recover from his hard orgasm. "Callie don?t leave tonight please. Stay here with me."

Callie put her skirt down slowly starting to cry. "I wish I could, but I can't."

Nathan cupped her face drying off her tears. "I love you and I'm willing to wait for you. I know you care about Mom and I do to, but we have to live our own life someday."

Callie knew he was right, but for now she wanted to take things slow. She buttoned up her top and fixed herself back up looking at her torn panties that were thrown on the floor. She picked them up and handed them to her brother.

"Look what you did." She teased.

Nathan blushed looking at the panties now in rags. "I'm sorry."

She kissed him softly. "No problem at least I got some more pairs of these in the suitcase so I better put them on just in case."

Nathan watched his sister look for a pair of underpants through her suitcase. It had felt so incredible to be inside of her again.

"Here we go," She said as she put on a pair of champagne colored silk panties.

He smiled at her so warmly. It was obvious that they couldn't stay away from each other, now they were going to have to find ways to sneak around without anyone finding out.

"I'm gonna go babe. I'll stop by to see you tomorrow after work if that's OK?" Callie asked putting her arms around Nathan.

"Mmmm yes please do. Even if I get to see you for a short while, it'll be worth it. One thing though, what are you going to tell Mom and Dad?"

Callie shrugged. "I don't know I'll tell them I'm working a little late."

"You think they'll believe that?"

"Probably not. Hmmm Oh I'll just tell Mom I had car trouble again."

Nathan smiled wickedly. "Ooh good one! She's gotta believe that one."

Callie giggled as she kissed her brother. "Well I better leave now. They are both waiting for me.'

"Oh ok. I can't wait to see you tomorrow though. I love you."

She put her hand on his face. "I love you too."

Nathan walked his sister out the door. He held her hand and pulled her close to him before she left. He kissed her softly. "Hey stop! Someone might see us!" She said playfully.

Nathan pretended not to hear that and kissed her again. "No one here ever knew you were my sister anyway. I love you.'

"I love you. Goodnight." Callie walked to her car and couldn't stop smiling. Little did she know that Gabriel, Amber's friend had been watching the whole thing.

Gloria finally heard her daughter come home. She wondered if Callie had been honest and just gone and gotten her things. She eyed her daughter carefully obviously seeing a glow on her face. I bet she was with him! Gloria said furiously in her mind.


"Callie? Are you OK?" Gloria asked suspiciously.

Callie was startled didn't even realize her mother was waiting up for her. "Oh Mom! You scared me! Yes I'm fine."

Gloria didn't believe her. She knew she had to trust her daughter but it was hard not to. She knew how much Callie really loved Nathan and that scared her. She knew she had to do something quick to make Callie forget her brother. The question was what?

___________________________________________________

Callie left her parent's house early that day to beat the morning traffic. It was going to be a long drive to work now that she moved back to her parents. She needed to get a new car soon before her car started giving her trouble again. As soon as she got to work, David was by her office waiting for her.

"Callie! I'm so glad you're back! Are you feeling OK? I heard you called in sick Friday." David's face showed concern.

"Yeah I'm fine. Actually it was my Mother who was ill. But she's fine now."

"Oh well I'm glad she is and I'm very glad you're back."

He stood in front of Callie very close to her. His hand lightly rubbed her arm but she quickly moved away. David was disappointed that this beautiful girl kept denying him. No other girl he'd met had ever played hard to get with him as Callie Adams.

"Well I guess I'll let you get back to work," David said as Callie entered her office.

She took one last look at him before closing the door.Oh David why couldn't I have met you before I fell in love with my own brother? Maybe then life wouldn't be this complicated.

As David walked back to his office he saw Rebecca waiting for him by his office. She wore her usual short skirts and tight tops that sometimes made David wonder if he wanted his cousin too.

"Hey David!"

"Hey Becky. What are you doing here?"

"Well I forgot my jacket in your car. It gets cold in my first class and I need it. Can I borrow our keys to go get it?"

David knew he trusted his cousin. "Yeah sure, but maybe you wouldn't be so cold if you wore some clothes!"

Rebecca rolled her eyes. "Yeah whatever! Just give me the keys!"

David handed her the keys and watched her walk away. Her little body swayed side to side in such a sassy way.

The loud ringing of her cell phone awakened Amber. She opened her eyes slowly as the bright sun that beamed into her room. She almost forgot where she was for a moment.

"Hello?" She said in an agonized tone.

"Oh Dear Amber I have some news for you."

"Who the hell is this?" She asked finally waking up.

"It's your favorite candy man. Gabriel."

"Oh hey! What's the news you got?"

"Well remember you were asking about that guy who lives in my apartment complex? The one with the sister?"

"Yeah."

"Well guess what? I saw her here just yesterday and they were outside kissing. It was kinda hot!" Gabriel laughed hysterically.

Amber made a face of disgust. "Oh my God that is sick! I thought that with me going to her mother's house and letting her know what a slut her daughter is, that the bitch would stop her relationship with her brother."

"Well obviously not!"

"Listen how about if I come over to your place later on just to see if she's gonna meet up with him again?"

"Fine with me. Just bring some dough cuz I got some good shit for you."

Amber giggled. "Ooh yeah you know I'm bringing lots of money!"

Callie kept looking at the time and wanting the day to end. She couldn't wait to go over and see Nathan even for just a small amount of time. She wanted to be with him every chance she got. Suddenly guilt filled her remembering her mother getting ill over this. I'm sorry Mom, but I love him. Callie thought to herself.

Work was over and Callie practically ran out of the building rushing to go see her lover. She was already yearning for his touch, his kisses! She'd wait a while before she would call her mother to let her know she had car trouble.

Gloria was busy in the kitchen looking at the time. Callie should be home in about forty-five minutes. She felt nervous and still had suspicion that her daughter might be secretly seeing Nathan. She knew the only way to get her daughter away from him was to pretend she was sick like when she had the panic attack. She could just do a fake panic attack. It was a mean and cruel plan, but Gloria only wanted the best for her children. She felt a twinge of guilt thinking about her plan, yet she knew it was for the best.

Nathan waited impatiently for his sister to arrive. He kept looking out the window almost every second hoping to see her. Finally he saw her car pull up and he hurried to open the door. He opened the door before Callie was even able to knock.

"Whoa! I guess you've been waiting for me huh?" Callie giggled.

"Get in here right now woman!" Nathan ordered.

Callie walked inside ready to spend some time with the man she loved.

"See, I told you so," Gabriel nudged Amber's arm as they both saw Callie go to her brother's apartment.

"That little whore! I guess her mother is a whore like her too. She's just gonna let her daughter runaround like a slut fucking her own brother!"

"Calm down now Amber. I bet ya her mother don't even know."

Amber squealed. "Oh that's right! She is probably clueless! I think I should be the one to tell her that her daughter is lying to her once again."

Gabriel looked at Amber with caution. "Are you sure you wanna do that?"

"Yeah why not?"

"Well something like that can cause problems."

"You have no idea what this bitch has done to me. I hate her and want to make sure her life is ruined."

Callie was on her knees with Nathan's throbbing cock in her mouth. She bobbed her head in a fast rhythm as she sucked him off. Nathan looked down watching his sister blow him. Her nice plump lips were tightly wrapped around his cock. He couldn't wait to shoot his cum once again in her mouth. The fact that she was going to swallow it, made him hotter.

"Mmm yes baby suck it. Oh Callie suck it good!" Nathan was breathless feeling so close to cumming.

Callie loved the way her brother tasted. His brackish taste was left in her mouth for hours and she loved that. She had already managed to slurp up his precum and now awaited his hot load in her mouth. Her mouth moved up and down his long shaft feeling his cock twitch as he came closer to his climax.

"I'm cummmming! Callie I'm cumming! Swallow it Callie. Swallow it all!" Nathan moaned loudly.

Callie felt his long ropes of cum spurt on in her mouth. He did at least four hard spurts and one semi hard spurt as he finished cumming. Callie took it all and gulped it all down. Her brother's seed was swimming her belly and just the thought of that made her hot.

Callie got back up slowly as Nathan was still trying to catch his breath. "Let me taste you sis."

Callie blushed but she knew she had to leave. She didn't want to worry her mother too much. After all what she just finished doing was bad enough if her mother ever found out.

"I would love you to taste me Nathan, but I really have to go."

Nathan's eyes saddened. "So soon? Look I hate this sneaking around stuff. I mean I know it's all we got for now but I would really like us to confront Mom and Dad together and let them know how much we love each other."

Callie knew this was coming. "Nathan we can't do that just yet. Please just give me some time and then we will I promise. Look I'll come by tomorrow to see you again OK?"

Nathan nodded. "OK but I really want us to be together Callie."

"Yes I know. I do too."

jessy19
jessy19
2,732 Followers
12