My Brother, My Lover Ch. 14

Story Info
A Wedding.
3.4k words
4.81
152.2k
136
61

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 06/28/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jessy19
jessy19
2,732 Followers

"I like that one! I want that one Nathan!" Callie exclaimed as she and Nathan looked through different housed on the Internet. It was a nice three bedroom Spanish style home. The location was somewhat far from where Nathan would be working but very close to a local college where Callie hoped to get a job.

"Well that one looks like a really good choice. I like as well. The price is good too. I'll be sure to call about that one first thing tomorrow morning. We still got a temporary company house that we can stay in for the meantime in case we can't get this house."

Callie put her arms around her brother as she sat on his lap. She kissed him hard still finding it hard to believe that this was all coming true. She was finally going to be with him for the rest of her life. "Mmmmm I love you Nathan Adams. I hope to be a good wife to you."

Nathan stroked his sister's soft hair. "I love you Callie Adams. I'm counting the hours where we can finally be considered husband and wife."

"Ok so who is coming to our ceremony besides Amy and I still gotta tell Eddie at work."

"Well David and Rebecca are going to be there too."

Nathan looked surprised. "David and Rebecca? Do they know about us?"

Callie giggled. "Yup they sure do. In fact they are lovers themselves!"

Nathan scoffed. "But they're cousins right? You mean they are doing basically the same thing we are."

"That's right. I don't think marriage between cousins is illegal though. They still have to tell their folks."

"That's gonna be the hard part."

"Yeah I know I mean I was never able to tell Mom and if it hadn't been because of Amber, you and I would probably not be making plans to be husband and wife."

Nathan squeezed Callie's little body with his strong arms. "I guess sometimes things happen for the best."

"That's so true I mean just look at us."

"Mmmmm yes." Nathan kissed Callie softly.

"Well I better pack up some of my clothes. I really don't have much here. I can help you do some packing as well."

Nathan tossed his head back groaning. "Oh yeah I still got a lot of packing to do. It's probably gonna take me most of the night."

Callie smiled stroking his hair. "I'll stay up and help you. I do have to get up kind of early tomorrow though to go buy my dress."

"Well then, let's get started so you can go to bed early."

___________________________________________________

The next day Callie and Gloria went from store to store to find the perfect little wedding dress. It had taken hours and a lot of patience before they came across the perfect wedding dress for Callie. It was a white satin spaghetti strap dress that clings nicely to Callie's shapely body. It was long and had crystal embroidery at the top and on the very bottom. White satin shoes completed her angelic look.

She decided to go platinum on Nathan's wedding band since Jim had told Gloria Nathan was going platinum with Callie's ring. Gloria and Callie finally arrived back home late that Friday night. Callie had decided to stay at her parent's home night before the ceremony just to make the night after the ceremony more special.

Nathan and Jim had spent the day getting their tuxedos and Callie's ring. It hadn't taken them long, so Nathan had been playing phone tag with the real estate agent about the home in Phoenix almost all afternoon. He finally managed to give her an offer that she agreed on and the house would be theirs. Nathan decided to say that surprise for Callie after the ceremony.

Callie woke up Saturday morning anxiously waiting for the evening to arrive. Her heart fluttered with excitement of finally being able to marry her brother. She had thought about what she would say and just decided to let the words flow out freely. Looking into Nathan's eyes would enable her to do just that.

She laid quietly in her old bed and looked around her bedroom. So many memories came back to her. She still remembered how she and Nathan used to play together as kids in her room or even at times in his room. She even faintly recalled when her mother used to bathe them together as children as they tried to save water. Tears of happiness ran down Callie's face just remembering the times they had shared as brother and sister and how they'd grown to love each other as man and woman. Her parent's house had so many sweet memories to choose from. Callie found it hard to pick one favorite recollection. She knew life was going to be different now but she was ready for it.

Nathan woke up alone in his apartment. He felt nervous and yet excited about his big day. Finally he'd found the woman of his dreams and she'd been there all along. Who would have ever imagined it would be Callie? He recalled the times he used to get somewhat jealous when she'd go out with a guy. He never understood why until now. Now things were making sense. He'd fallen deeply in love with his sister and felt no shame in admitting it. He was ready to prove that today in front of their friends and family. Once they moved to Phoenix, he would introduce Callie as his wife not his sister.

___________________________________________________

It was past noon and Gloria and Jim were busy making last minutes preparations for their children's ceremony. Gloria had baked a huge cake and used the bride and groom figures from her wedding 28 years ago. It was a three-layer cake filled with pineapple fillings that were Callie and Nathan's favorite. Jim was setting up chairs and tables outside for their guests. Gloria had managed to cut some flowers from her garden to put as small decorations as well. It was going to be a small ceremony but a beautiful one.

It was almost four that afternoon and Rebecca was at David's apartment getting ready for the ceremony. She'd decided to put on a gorgeous long lavender color dress that showed her ample cleavage. She stood in front of David's full-length mirror making sure she looked decent. She had been in a bit of a shock when David told her about Callie and Nathan's wedding. She had realized why Nathan gave her the brush off. Now everything made sense to Rebecca. She knew now all about forbidden love because she was living it.

"Wow! You look so sexy!" David blurted out as he came from behind her putting his arms around her.

"Hey you'll wrinkle my dress!" She teased.

David turned her to face him. Her blue eyes danced as she looked up at her cousin. Her heart raced every time he held her so close. "Rebecca, I love you. God do I love you!"

She blushed feeling his warmth. "I love you too. Now hurry up and get dressed or we're going to be late!"

David kissed her softly not wanting to let her go. Now he had found the girl he wanted to be with. The perfect girl.

___________________________________________________

Callie was up in her room putting her hair up and retouching her makeup. She stood there in her white dress glowing. Gloria came in to check up on her. Callie turned to see her mother dressed in a stunning mint colored dress.

"Mom! You look so pretty!" Callie said sweetly.

"Me? Oh honey look at you! You're a beautiful bride!" Gloria hugged her daughter.

"I'm so nervous Mom. I know there's only going to be a few guests, but still I feel so scared."

"Callie you'll do just fine sweetheart. Every girl gets nervous before her wedding."

Callie smiled. "Mom thank you so much for everything. I love you."

"I love you too. Now you better get downstairs, I believe Nathan is waiting for you."

Callie took a deep breath and headed downstairs ready to be united with her husband.

"Callie! Oh wow! You look so pretty!" Rebecca squealed as she bumped into Callie in the kitchen.

"Rebecca thank you for coming. You look so pretty too! Is David here as well?"

"Yeah he's outside talking to Nathan. Let me tell you and don't get upset but Nathan looks damn handsome! Please don't tell David I said that."

Callie laughed. "Don't worry about that. I can only imagine how handsome he looks. Look Rebecca I was wondering if you'd be my well... I guess my maid of honor?"

Rebecca's eyes lit up. "Really? Oh yes! I'd love to!"

"Here, take this ring and hold for me. I want you to give it to me when Nathan and I exchange rings."

"OH Callie! This is an honor for me!" Rebecca took the platinum band and held it in her hand. "I'm gonna get going I'll see you outside!"

Callie stood in the kitchen for a while waiting for the perfect time to make her entrance.

"So it's almost time huh? Are you nervous?" David asked Nathan as he stood waiting for his bride.

"Yeah I guess I am but I'm so ready to do this. Listen I want you to be my best man. I mean I know I don't know you, but I feel like for some reason if it wasn't for you, Callie and I wouldn't be doing this."

David felt honored. "Y-yeah! I'll do it."

"Here just guard this ring." Nathan handed him Callie's ring.

"Ahem... here comes the bride." Gloria announced loudly.

Callie stood there looking around. There was Amy, her parents, Eddie, David, Rebecca and of course her parents. Jim saw his lovely daughter enter the room leaving everyone speechless with how beautiful she looked. He walked up to her as she put her hand in his arm as he walked her to Nathan.

Nathan was in awe. He couldn?t believe how gorgeous Callie looked. She looked like a goddess in white. He couldn't wait to be able to put his arms around her and kiss her deeply.

Callie saw how sexy her brother looked in his tux. He too looked nervous as he waited for her. It was time now. Time to be joined as husband and wife.

Finally Callie stood next to Nathan as they faced their parents ready to begin the ceremony. Gloria and Jim stood in front of their friends and children ready to give their speeches.

Gloria began her speech. "I welcome you all her today to witness the marriage between my son Nathan and my daughter Callie. These two children of mine mean the world to me and it was hard for me to let them decide on this, but I know they are making a wise choice. In life you have to find a partner who will love you, respect you, and protect you. I believe Nathan and Callie have found that in each other and therefore they have my blessing to marry."

Jim followed with his speech. "I stand before my two children that I'm so proud of. Nathan and Callie, I feel privileged to be your father. You two have been the light of my life and I respect any decisions you make now or in the future. You both have discovered a love that many of us go looking for, but rarely find. I believe you will have happiness for years to come and I give you both my blessing to marry."

With that Callie and Nathan turned to each other joining hands. They look deeply into each other's eyes ready to say their vows.

Nathan turned to David who handed him the ring.

Nathan went first. "Callie I remember you as a child. You were my little sister someone I could protect. As the years went by I watched you grow into a beautiful young woman and somewhere along the way, I feel in love with you. I promise to always love you as a brother, as a lover, as your husband. I Nathan Adams take you Callie Adams to be my wife and partner for life. I promise to love you and honor you for better or for worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health til death do us part. I give you this ring to wear in honor of this ceremony and before our family and friends and as a symbol of our marriage."

Nathan slipped the ring on Callie giving her hand a small squeeze.

Callie turned to Rebecca who handed her the ring.

Callie was now ready to begin. "Nathan I always looked up to you not just as a big brother, but as a friend. You were always there for me to help me in difficult situations and I love you for it. I love you as a sister but now I love you as a man. I am honored to be your wife and partner for life. I Callie Adams take you Nathan Adams to be my husband. I promise to love you and honor you for better or for worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health til death do us part. I give you this ring to wear as a symbol of our marriage and our bond as husband and wife. I love you."

She slipped the ring on Nathan and they joined hands. They shared a soft kiss in front of their family and friends. Now they'd finally done it. They were husband and wife and no one would ever break them apart.

The ceremony was short but sweet. Gloria and Jim had offered for the newlyweds to stay at their house while they would stay over at Diane and Carl's. It was the least they could do since Nathan and Callie would not have a proper honeymoon right away. Nathan and Callie accepted so tonight they'd be staying at the house they both grew up in.

"Do you think we could have a ceremony like this one?" David whispered in Rebecca's ear.

Rebecca laughed softly. "Yes I think so. In fact I hope we can have a real wedding and really piss our folks off."

"Oooh you wicked girl you." He kissed her neck softly as he put his arms around her.

"Amy?" Eddie asked as Amy turned around to face him.

Eddie looked more handsome than ever. "Hey Eddie. How do you like the ceremony?"

"It's nice. I was just making sure you're ok with it."

Amy nodded. "Yeah I couldn't be better."

Eddie looked at her gorgeous face and couldn't resist to ask. "Amy? I was wondering if you'd like to maybe go out sometime?"

Amy smiled. "Yes I would love it."

Eddie offered her his hand. "come on, let's go wish the newlyweds luck."

___________________________________________________

A few hours later, Nathan and Callie were all alone in their parent's house. They were playfully running around the house like they used to when they were kids. Callie ran and hid in her parent's room. It was dark and she took off her shoes not to make a sound and let her husband find her.

Nathan crept slowly knowing Callie used to always hide in Gloria's closet. He moved slowly removing his shoes as well. He opened the door to his parent's bedroom turning on the lights. Callie could see him through the small openings of her mother's closet. She bit her lip with anticipation that he hurry up and find her and take her the way she wanted to be taken.

Nathan pretended not to know where Callie was. He stood there for a minute already hard as a rock wanting to get his beautiful bride. He moved slowly still passing up Gloria's closet leaving Callie anxiously waiting. Suddenly he flung the door open and finding his bride waiting for him.

"Mmm there you are!" He said pulling Callie towards him.

"Oooh you found me! Now what are you going to do with me?"

"I'm going to make love you until we both get tired."

"Nathan it's been only a few days now but I've stopped taking the pill. I'm ready to try to conceive a child with you. I know I probably can't get pregnant right away but I'm ready to start trying."

Nathan stroked her pretty face. "Let's start tonight. Let's do it here on our parents room where we were conceived."

Hearing that turned Callie on so bad. "I'm ready Nathan. I'm ready."

Nathan picked up his bride and carried her over to their parent's bed. It was a huge king-sized bed with plenty of room for them to play on. Nathan took off his tux slowly teasing his beautiful bride. Callie laid on the bed looking up at her husband get naked.

Nathan got on top of her right away he started trailing kisses all over her sweet young body. Callie held him close already feeling his hardness. They kissed long deep kisses.

"I better take this dress off, you might stain my dress." Callie said playfully.

Nathan rolled over letting Callie be on top. He reached to the back of her dress unzipping it letting it fall off her shoulders. He unsnapped her strapless bra letting her beautiful breasts fall out. He raised his head up to catch one of her breasts in his mouth sucking on it hard. Callie moaned right away feeling her husband's mouth on her whole breast.

Nathan let his hands slide off the rest of Callie's dress until it was completely off leaving her in her white silk panties. Callie was eager to get fully naked ready to have her new husband inside of her.

Nathan took turns sucking on Callie's breasts while his hand crept down slowly pulling down her panties. Callie shifted her body until her panties were off. Finally now she'd be able to have Nathan inside of her like he should be.

Nathan flipped her over as he pinned her down ready to make love to his bride. "I love you Callie." He hissed as he positioned his cock to enter her.

Callie gripped his shoulders tightly. "I love you too. I'll always love you."

Nathan leaned down to kiss her hard as he entered her. Callie gasped feeling her husband's cock sliding in. She loved how it felt inside of her. It was always meant to be inside of her.

"I love the way you feel Callie. You're always so warm, so wet. Oh fuck!" Nathan rasped as he started to speed up his rhythm.

"Nathan cum in me. Let's try to make a child tonight." Callie cooed feeling the pleasures of Nathan's cock.

Nathan was now more excited than ever. Just the thought of producing a life inside of Callie was so sexy. The fact that she'd be having his baby someday was the most amazing that he could imagine.

Nathan kept pumping hard in and out of Callie watching her breasts dance in circles as he went faster and faster. He was determined to cum hard inside of her. Callie wrapped her legs around Nathan pushing him closer to her grinding her pussy to get him deep inside of her. They held hands tightly as they made love on their wedding night. Nathan could feel his balls swell up full of cum and Callie could feel her body begin to weaken ready to burst.

It was a beautiful simultaneous climax. Callie's body tightened as she quivered while she exploded on Nathan's cock. Nathan felt her warm juices coat him and he just felt his cock spurt out long ropes of cum all inside of his bride. Callie felt the warm liquid shoot inside of her hoping they made a life tonight. They kept their hands together slowly releasing from one another as they bodies were weak from their incredible orgasms. Nathan laid besides Callie kissing her softly and holding her. He couldn't wait to tell her about the house they'd be moving into but he wanted to wait for later. Right now he wanted to just enjoy being with her. Even if they hadn't made a life today, they had all the time in world to do so later but for now they would live their lives happily as husband and wife.

The End

Thank you all for having read my story. This was my first attempt at a long story and I know I must have failed some of you and other's enjoyed it. It wasn't easy to write a long story but I enjoyed writing it. Once again thank you all. I love you all.

jessy19

jessy19
jessy19
2,732 Followers