My Brother, My Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WoeIsMe
WoeIsMe
507 Followers

"Don't even think about it."

He groaned at this. There was no way I'd let him cum before me. But it wouldn't take long now, I could feel the wonderful pressure begin to build in my stomach. I moaned loudly with pleasure, a low rumble emitting from my clothed chest. My breath was coming in short pants, a thin layer of sweat covered my muscular body.

I pumped quickly, deeply into his mouth a few more times, before pulling out. I held his hair with one hand and rapidly stroked my dick with the other. My brother looked up at me with adoration in his eyes. Spit ran down his chin. That was all it would take.

I let out a loud groan as I came. My cum arched up in the air before landing in thick, white streaks across my brother's pale face. I twitched slightly as I came down from my orgasm, waves of pleasure crashing through my body.

"Please, brother, please." Jacob begged. I knew what he meant.

"Go ahead." I said simply.

Jacob began to jerk himself feverishly. He was whimpering quietly, panting, high-pitched short moans escaping his pink lips as he brought himself closer and closer to his orgasm. His free hand still gripped my trousers.

"Please, may I cum, please?" I smirked, I thought he'd forget to ask.

"Good boy. Yes, you may cum on my shoes."

He came instantly, his body jerking as his orgasm hit. He let out a long, high-pitched moan. His spunk shot across my shiny black shoes in long streaks. Jacob gasped as he finished, desperately trying to reclaim his breath.

"Lick it off now." I ordered when he finished. He looked up at me and nodded sumbmissively. He leaned down, bringing his face to my shoe. His tongue slowly licked across it, as he ate his own jizz. I sighed contentedly, tucking my dick back into my pants.

When he was finished, he swallowed his own load, then looked up at me. He was still on his knees, with his bottom resting on his feet. He placed his hands on the floor between his legs.

"What would you like of me now, brother?" He asked obediently. I smirked.

"Go downstairs and feed. Enough for two, I'm thirsty," I tongued the protruding fang in contemplation. "And clean yourself off." I took his chin in my hand, tilting it up, so I could look into his eyes. My seed was still coating his cheeks and forehead.

"In that order."

Jacob blushed and nodded. He stood and looked at me for a few seconds, before quickly pecking my lips and hurrying out of the room.

WoeIsMe
WoeIsMe
507 Followers
12