My Brother, My Tutor

Story Info
An inexperienced girl learns from her older brother.
3.2k words
4.36
175.7k
56
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jazid2
Jazid2
17 Followers

Sarah had been seeing Tony for the last six months. Tony was the apple of her eye. Sarah loved him with her whole heart. Tony was the most popular guy on campus. He looked fantastic. He was about 5’11, 175lbs. He had short jet-black hair, and the bluest eyes you have ever seen. He had a muscular physique, this came in handy as he was one of the best football players in the state. Before they started seeing each other Tony had been chasing Sarah for months, to the envy of every other girl. Sarah was 18, while Tony was 22. She was 5’2, weighing about 100lbs. She had shoulder length brown hair, and dark brown eyes. She had a very petite figure, although she did have 14C breasts. When Tony first saw Sarah he knew that he must have her. He pursued her relentlessly, Sarah always was reluctant to go out with him. He was older than she was, and she knew that older guys always expect more than younger ones. Even though Sarah was 18 years old she was still very inexperienced. Making out was the furthest she had been with a boy, and she knew that if she went out with Tony he would want a lot more.

No matter how many times she told him that she didn’t want to see him, Tony kept pursuing. Finally, she gave in. She thought to herself that she’s got to learn sometime. They started dating, they kept in simple. Sarah made it clear that she wanted to go slowly. For the first couple of months, Tony respected her decision, even though this meant going home with a raging hard-on. He treated her like a queen, he was always buying her presents and being a total gentleman. Sarah was starting to fall in love with him. Tony tried to push Sarah further every date they went on. Making-out in Tony’s car was the further they got. While they were kissing he’d grab her hand and move to his crotch. She could feel his dick almost bursting through his pants, she’d recoil and say “No, not yet. I’m not ready”. He was starting to get sick of her constant objection to his advances. They went out on a few more dates, and again she withdrew when Tony tried to go a bit further. On their next date they drove up to the Mt Phillips Lookout. This is the spot where most young girls lose their virginity. Things were getting a bit heated in the car, when once again Tony grabbed her hand and moved it to his groin. “Tony, I told you. I’m not ready for that just yet” she said as she pulled her hand away. “When are you going to be ready?” he asked her angrily.

“I told you that I wanted to take things slowly. I said if that was going to be a problem then we shouldn’t bother seeing each other”

“I didn’t know it was going to take this long. Its just that, I’m getting very frustrated”

“I’m sorry, but I don’t feel like taking to the next level just yet”

“You better hurry up and start feeling like it or else…” he trailed off as he realised what he was about to say “Or else what? You’ll dump me?!” she exclaimed

“They’re plenty of other girls who would kill to be in your position” “So is that it, either I put out or we’re through?”

“Well…yeah it is”

“Fine, that’s it then. We’re through.I’m dumpingyou! Take me home Tony”

“Your loss, you frigid bitch”. Tony started up the car and they drove back to Sarah’s house. They didn’t say a word to each other on the way back. Sarah was trying her best to stop herself from crying. When they arrived at Sarah’s house. She got out the car and slammed the door. Tony sped off down the road. Sarah watched the car until it disappeared from sight, before bursting into tears.

She made her way up to the front door of her house. All the lights were on and the television could be heard from outside, someone was home. Her parents said that they were going be out all night, and her older brother Brian was supposed to be away on a camping trip with some old friends. She opened the door and walked into the house. There was Brian lying on the couch watching basketball. He heard her come in and sat up “I thought you were camping this weekend” she said through her tears. “Nah, it was too wet at the site. We decided to go next weekend. Hopefully, we’ll have better weather. You’re home early. Something up?” he could see that she was crying “I don’t want to talk about it” she said, just as more tears started to well up in her eyes. “Come on, it’ll make you feel better if you talk about it” Brian had been more like a best friend than a brother to Sarah. They had always been close. Brian was about 5’9. He had shaggy brown/blond hair and brown eyes like his sister, but not as dark. Brian went to a college on the east coast, he had come back to see some of his friends from high school. Sarah was glad that he had come home, she missed him terribly. Brian had started to realise that his sister was an attractive girl. He thought that if they weren’t related then he would probably ask her out. Tonight she looked especially good. She was wearing a white knee-length skirt, a tight grey t-shirt and a pair of high-heels. Brian had a secret foot fetish, and he particularly liked his sister’s feet. They were small and cute. He used to always peek at them when she wore shoes like these, or when she walked around in her barefeet.

Sarah sat down on the couch, and snuggled up in Brian’s arms. She proceeded to tell Brian what had happened earlier that night. “That bastard! I’ll kill him! How dare he talk to you like that!”

“Brian, don’t bother. I don’t want anymore to do with him” she said looking up into his eyes. Brian looked back into her eyes and wiped away her tears. “He had no right to say that to you”

“I know, I know. Now I know what he’s really like” They sat on the couch in silence for a while, when Sarah said “Its not that I didn’t want to go further with Tony, its just that I didn’t know how to. I was afraid that I would do it wrong, then he’d go tell everyone how bad I am. I guess now he’s going to tell everyone how frigid I am.” “Don’t worry about other people. Look, you don’t have to do anything you don’t want to, for whatever reason you have. It’s your decision, no-one should be able to force you”

“Thanks Brian, you’re the best brother in the world”

“Thanks” he smiled down to her. She moved her head up and kissed him on the cheek. They sat in silence again, Sarah was safely nestled in his arms, Brian was stroking her hair. “Brian?”

“Yes” he replied

“Um, you don’t have to… but, er, do you think you can show me what to do”

“What?!”

“I mean, show me how you touch yourself. You, you, you don’t have to. Its just that I don’t know how to and, and I want to learn” she hurried
“What?! Oh Sarah, I don’t know about that”

“Just do what you’d normally do. Just pretend I’m not here”

“But we’re family. Its too weird”

“Please Brian. How else am I going to learn? I’m going to be too afraid to try it with anyone else. Can’t I just watch? Please?”

“But Sarah I’m your brother. It’s not right”

“Please?” she begged as she looked up at him with her big brown eyes.

“Your not going to quit until I say yes will you?” Brian asked

“Nope, I’ll bug you all night long” she replied

“Oh alright. Come on then, let’s go up to my room. I guess its not so bad if your just watching”

They walked up the stairs and entered Brian’s room. “What exactly do you want me to do?” he asked her

“Just show me how you, you know er, make yourself feel good”

“You mean masturbate?“

“Yeah, just do what you would normally do. Just pretend I’m not here” Of course, Brian felt awkward about masturbating in front of his sister, but he agreed that she has to learn somehow. She didn’t have the courage to learn with someone else. Brian started to strip his clothes, first his t-shirt, then his shorts. He was solidly built, not as musclar as Tony, but nicely shaped. He had some hair on his chest. Sarah watched him intently, waiting for what was to come. “Its better if I’m naked” he told her. He was standing in his boxers looking at Sarah. “Well” she said.

“This is really strange” he said.

“Come on, Brian. I’ll owe you big time after this” He took off his boxers and let them fall to the floor. His dick was still limp, he was very nervous. “Why isn’t it hard?” Sarah asked

“Its not hard all the time, you know. I’ll just have to coax it”. He played with it and it started to grow in length and width. Sarah watched with amazement. It grew to about 8 inches in length. Brian climbed onto his bed. “Sarah, could you get me some lotion from the bathroom”

“Sure”. She came back with the lotion “What is this for?”

“It keeps my dick slippery and moist. Just like it would be if it was inside a woman”
Sarah handed the lotion to Brian, she then grabbed a chair and moved closer to the bed, Brian sniggered. Sarah defended herself “What? I have to get a good look don’t I? Now, come on show me how its done” Brian opened the bottle of lotion, he squeezed some out onto his dick and some onto his hands. He moved his right hand onto his member, while his left played with his balls. He talked to her while he rubbed his cock “Just stroke it softly and slowly, keep it as rhythmical as possible. Also, rub their balls. All men like that” Her eyes were fixed on his right hand. Brian was taking it slow to show Sarah what to do, he didn’t want it all to be over in two minutes. She felt tingly inside, this was turning her on. She didn’t think that that would happen.

Brian started to move his hand faster over his cock. “After a while, you should build up some speed” The sight of her brother stroking his own cock was very pleasing to her. Her panties were getting damp, and she could feel her breasts warming. “Do you mind if I give it a try” she asked.

“I thought you were just going to watch?”
”I’ve watched enough now I want to try for myself”. By this stage Brian was so turned on he didn’t really care about the morality of the situation.

“Well, I guess if this is supposed to be a training session for you then, yeah alright” Sarah slowly reached out her small right hand and picked up Brian’s hard cock. It was harder than she thought it would be. She gave it a hard squeeze, Brian flinched. “Oh, I’m sorry” she said

“Its okay, just be gentle” She released her grip a little. She began to stroke it slowly. Her hand was getting very slippery from the lotion on it. “That’s good, your doing a fine job” Brian encouraged her. “Do you mind if I get a bit closer? I’m having trouble reaching from here”
“Okay, um, climb onto the bed. You can stride my legs” She got up from the chair, she took off her shoes and climbed onto the bed. She knelt across Brian’s thighs and picked up his cock again. She used her left hand to lightly stroke his balls. He rose with delight. “Am I doing it right?” she asked

“Yes, yes, perfect. Go a bit faster” She increased the pace of her hand. Brian’s thoughts of morality went out the window. She was doing a great job. This was one of the best handjobs he’d ever been given. He looked at her, her eyes were still fixed on his cock. “Try two hands” he suggested to her. She removed her left hand from his balls and put it on his dick. “Faster” he moaned. He was close to cumming now. “Now Sarah I’m gonna cum soon. You know what that means don’t you?”

“Yes. I may be inexperienced, but I’m not stupid”

“Just making sure you know whats coming, no pun intened.” Sarah smiled and quickened her hands across his dick. He was looking at both his sister’s hands stroking his dick with great ferosity. It was such a great sight. “Ohhh, I’m getting close, don’t stop now” Sarah was getting excited herself, her pants were wet through now. This handjob had made her so horny. “Ohhh, faster, faster” Sarah was watching her brother writh with pleasure underneath her hands. “Ohhh, oh, oh…ohhhhhh” Two thick streams of cum squirted out of Brian’s dick, landing on his stomach and Sarah’s hands. She pulled back on his dick as they shot out, she was amazed at what happens when a man comes. She knew what happened, but not how it happened. “Slow it down now” said Brian breathlessly. Sarah slowed her strokes, till Brian pulled her hands away.

“You better go and clean yourself. And get something for me”. Sarah walked off to the bathroom. This gave Brian a chance to think about what had just happened. His own sister had jerked him off. This was unbelievable. She came back with a box of Kleenex. She had already wiped her hands clean, she ripped out a couple of tissues and moped up the cum on Brian’s torso. “How was that?” she asked.

“Perfect, one the best ever” he remarked

“Your just saying that”

“No, I’m serious. You’re a natural.”

“Well, thank you. Brian… I know this may seem a bit much, but as you know I haven’t had much experience with men, sexually. I didn’t know how to operate their equipment till tonight, so I haven’t had them operate mine, if you know what I mean”

“I think I do. That’s perfectly normal. I could see you enjoying yourself just then. Since you gave me such a wonderful handjob, I’m going to let you tell me what you want done”

“Aren’t you worried about us being brother and sister”“It’s too late for that now, don’t you think?”

“Yeah, I guess”
“So what would you like? I’m at your disposal”

“I would really like to be, you know, kissed down here” she pointed to her pussy.

Brian smiled and said “I think I can accommodate that request”

Sarah was standing, while Brian was sitting on the edge of the bed. He grabbed her skirt and pulled it down to her ankles. She stepped out of it. He could smell her sent, it was strong. Brian stood up and grabbed her t-shirt from around her belly button and pulled it up over her head. He looked at her in her matching white underwear. She was wearing a lace white bra. Her nipples were causing two little peaks to form underneath the fabric, and her panties were soaked. He could see her pubic hair clearly. She had trimmed it neatly to form a thin strip starting from the top of pussy. “Lie down on the bed, face down” he told her. She did so.

He stradled across her back and unfastened her bra. Brian then proceeded to rub her back. She moaned with pleasure. He then began to kiss her, all over her back. He lifted her hair and kissed her neck. Sarah’s skin was so soft and smooth. She was moaning loudly now. He continued to kiss down her body, he removed her panties. Sarah had a tight ass. He gave it a soft kiss, she giggled. He started to rub and kiss her thighs slowly working down towards her feet. Brian had wanted to do this for a long time. He reached her ankles, He gave them a long kiss on each side. He licked the soles of her feet, slowly and firmly. She try to kick out, while laughing “Stop it, that tickles”. Brian laughed as well. He came to her toes, the objects of his secret desire for years. They were so sweet and cute. She had painted them white to match her skirt. He had longed for this moment. He placed her big toe inside his mouth, and sucked on it. She stopped kicking and calmed down “Do you like this?” he asked her “Yeah. I don’t know why, but it feels good. Keep going” He did and worked his way over all her toes, each one was sweeter than the last. “You have beautiful feet” he commented

“Thank you”

“You can turn over now” he told her.

This was it, he was about to see Sarah naked, full frontal nudity. She rolled over and it all came into sight. She had full breasts, medium-sized areolae, her nipples were sticking up in the air. Her pussy was like he saw it through her panties. “For a girl that doesn’t get any action, you keep your pussy well maintained”
“I like to look good. Its fun anyway.” Brian moved up her body and rubbed her breasts “Ohh, that feels sooo good” He put his mouth over her left nipple and sucked it slowly and softly, as he rubbed the right one. She moaned with delight. He moved to the next one, and back again.

“Stop it, I’m going to cum if you keep doing that. Can you move down to my pussy now?” Brian slid down the bed, until his face was inline with her sex. Her aroma was intoxicating. He stuck out his tongue and licked it from her anus to her clit. She let out a squeal. He did this several more times. Her taste was like nectar. He now concentrated on her clitoris. He gave it a flick with his tongue. She rose her ass off the bed. “Ooooh” He continued to play with it, going round in circles and licking the length of it. Sarah was in heaven, this was the best sensation she had ever felt. She grabbed Brian’s head and held it tight to her pussy. He lapped at her clit and she squealed each time. “Ohhh Brian, I’m gonna cum. I’m gonna cum”

She took her hands off Brian’s head and moved them to her breasts. She played with her nipples as Brian ate at her sweet fruit. “Ohhh, ohhhh, Briannn! Oh, oh, oh… ohhhhhhhhhh” He rose his head from her crotch, his mouth was covered in her juices. “That was fantastic. I have to do this more often” she said
“I hope I havent created a little sexpot. Have I?”
“No, but I think I’ll be a bit less frigid with my next boyfriend”

“There’s a few more things you need to learn, before you get your next boyfriend.”

To be continued…

Jazid2
Jazid2
17 Followers