My Brother Steve

Story Info
Where's the harm in a little fun between relatives?
3.9k words
4.59
145k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm currently working on the third part for my original story..but while i'm thinking about where i want it to go...i thought i'd write another one to keep the masses happy...~ lillie bit ~

*****

"Damn girl, your brother sure is fine" my two best friends chimed in unison.

"Oh please" I scoffed back. To me, my brother wasn't anything more than that. An over-protective, over-bearing big brother. I did however turn my head to watch as he walked into the house. I glanced at my friends Sarah and Jane and realised they were doing the same.

I shook my head and closed my eyes as I went back to the job at hand - getting a good tan.

"Looking good girls" I didn't even bother to open my eyes at the familiar voice. I knew it was my brother. Steve is 2 years older than me, he is smart and witty. Even though he could bug me sometimes with the way he chased other guys away from me (and who could blame them for running, Steve was 6'3" tall, muscular and the captain of his football team)

Sarah and Jane both giggled. "Looking rather tasty yourself Steve" Jane coo'ed. "You sure are Steve, almost good enough to eat" Sarah added. I opened my eyes and looked over at the two of them. I shook my head as I looked at the expressions on their faces. They were practically drooling.

"Move over sis" Steve said as he pushed against my leg with his hand. I glared up at him, but did as he said. As annoying as he was, I wouldn't of changed him for the world. Steve perched next to me on my lounger, facing Sarah and Jane, he was dressed casually in nothing but a pair of shorts. "So what are you girls up to, other than decorating my back garden of course" Steve spoke with a slight hint of humour in his voice. "Well actually we were just waiting for you to get home Steve, we thought you might like to strip for us, and let us see that wonderful cock that we've heard so much about" Sarah smiled prettily, and didn't even flinch as the words flowed from her mouth.

"Oh christ" I muttered.

Steve laughed, he looked over his shoulder at me, then back to Sarah and Jane. "Well since you asked so nicely, who am I to deprive you of that" I looked over to Sarah and Jane, and noticed that some of their self-assurance had melted away. I chuckled softly as Steve stood from him sitting position, he moved over to stand between Sarah and Jane, hooking his fingers into the top of his pants. He hesitated just a moment before turning to me. A dazzling smile on his face, "What do you think sister, do you think I should let these girls see what they crave so badly"

"Leave me out of this Steve" I spat at him, rising from my seat, walking towards the house, I didn't even look back to the three of them as I walked into the kitchen. When I was out of eyesight, I let myself go, my knees weakening, trying to shake the thoughts from my head, yes, oh yes, I'd wanted to scream, because I wanted to see myself. There was many a time I'd caught myself watching Steve as he'd slept, fascinated by the buldge that appeared in the sheet where his legs met, I'd never actually seen his cock (not exactly true, but I don't think seeing it when he was ten counted), but I could tell it would be big, at least 8 or 9 inches was my guess.

Don't get my wrong, I don't lust after Steve, but I was after all female, and Steve was very much male. I gripped the kitchen counter tightly as Sarah and Jane came running through the kitchen, giggling uncontrollably, they didn't even notice me as they ran past. "Oh my god" Jane stammered as they ran out the front door. "What's up your nose sis?" Steve asked as he stood in the doorway. I turned around to face him, thank god he had his shorts on, or I probably would of lost it. "Nothing" I sighed. Steve took two steps towards me. "It's gotta be something, I didn't do that to try to upset you, I did it because I'm proud of who I am, I'm not ashamed to show anyone my body, you know that, and I thought it would be good for a laugh, Sarah and Jane didn't seem to mind, infact they rather liked it"

"Sarah and Jane aren't your sisters" I looked him up and down as I spoke, my eyes coming to rest on the front of his pants. I crossed my arms over my chest and leaned back against the counter as I waited for him to speak. "No you're right, they're not, because if they were, I would of let them do a hell of a lot more than just look" I opened my eyes wide at his words. "What the hell is that supposed to mean?" I half screamed, half gasped at him "It means little sister, that if they were you, I would of buried my cock deep inside their pussies and fucked them till they begged me to stop" Steve replied.

"You're fucking crazy" I laughed at him. Steve closed the distance between us in a flash, and stood infront of me, one hand on either side of me on the counter, my breath quickened immediately, and despite myself, my body started to respond to his closeness. He leaned down and pressed his mouth to my ear, "Am I sis, am I really, tell me you don't fantasize about seeing my cock, tell me right now, and I'll go away and leave you be" He pressed against me, and I could feel his half-hard cock through his shorts. I moaned softly, but shook my head, trying to make sense of the situation. "I've seen your cock, remember, many times, I don't see what's so special about it" I tried to sound cool and detached, but the crack in my voice gave me away.

Steve pressed onto me harder, rolling his hips over mine, his breath hot against my skin, he spoke again "Yes you have, but that was many years ago, and let me assure you, it's well worth looking at now" his tongue flicked out, and he licked up and around my earlobe. I shivered against him before I could open my mouth to speak, he continued, "Your mouth says no, but your body says yes little sister, let me show you just how well I can use it, let me make you cum" I placed my hands against his chest, trying to push him off me "Steve, are you nuts, you're my brother" I managed to whisper, but I could already feel an old familiar stirring between my legs, it was the same feeling I got when I watched him sleep.

Steve licked his way down my neck, his tongue coming to rest in the hollow below my chin, he raised his head, looking me straight in the eyes. "I may be your brother, but I've wanted to fuck you for so long, I could barely stand being around you, I crave you, I want to hear you whisper my name as you cum over and over, I want to taste your delicious juices on my tongue, I want to make love to you, but I'm not going to force you darling, when you give yourself to me, I want it to be willingly" He left me then, turned around, and walked away as though nothing had happened. I watched him leave the kitchen and make his way to his room, watched as he went upstairs, his now fully erect cock straining against the front of his shorts.

I hadn't realised it, but I had been holding my breath, I finally exhaled, the ache between my legs making me want to touch myself, but as much as I knew it was wrong, I wanted Steve to touch me there more than anything in the world. "He's your brother" I spoke the words outloud, as though saying the words would make the want go away. But, it didn't, I muttered to myself as I walked up the stairs to join Steve. "Things are never going to be the same"

Silently I creeped up the stairs, sure that every step brought a creek or noise from the wooden floorboards. Finally, after what seemed like hours, I stopped infront of Steve's door. It was open just a crack, and I peered around the edge. The sight that meet my eyes made me gasp in surprise. Steve was lying flat on his bed, his shorts around his ankles, eyes closed. He was stroking his cock with long, slow movements. I stood for a moment, unable to take my eyes off the sight of his magnificent cock. It was even bigger than I had imagined, Steve had big hands, but the head of his cock still poked out of the top of his hand by a good 3" when his hand was gripping the base of his cock. I gulped quickly, suddenly unsure, scared even. But I couldn't help it, the sight of his cock made me want him even more.

"Come in sis, it's ok" Steve said without even opening his eyes, or stopping the strokes of his hand. I pushed the door open more and stepped into the room. Steve opened his eyes and smeared the drop of pre-cum that had formed on the head of his cock over his length. "Well?" he smiled, and took his hand from his cock "So what's the verdict little sister, do you like what you see?" I closed my eyes slowly, remembering the sight of his hand on his shaft, opening them again, I spoke softly "Yes, I like what I see, it's even better than I thought it would be"

"Then come and join me baby, I promise it feels even better than it looks" I hesitated, he must of sensed it as he continued "It can't be wrong if we both want it, can it?" That was all I needed to hear, for as much as the logical, moral me knew what we were about to do wasn't right, another me, the one who longed to feel his cock buried deep inside me, took over.

Steve reached out to me with his hand, and I gladly accepted it, letting him pull me onto the bed. Before I knew what was happening, I was lying on his bed naked. A soft growl of satisfaction let me know that Steve liked what he saw. He walked around the bed looking down at me. I studied his face, trying to gauge what he was thinking, when he spoke, I got my answer. "Oh Jesus Lily (my name by the way) you're even more perfect than I thought you would be" Without warning, Steve knelt at the foot of the bed, he used his hands to pry my legs open. Finally I thought to myself, I'm going to find out for myself just how good he is. But instead of his cock, he leaned down and pressed the flat of his tongue against my slit. The intense feeling of pleasure that rushed through my body made me shake, I arched my back up off the bed, the movement making my pelvis tip forward, my pussy pressing hard against his face.

He reached forward with one hand, using it to spread the lips of my pussy, pushing his thumb onto my clit, rolling it around in small circles as he worked his tongue up and down the opening of my pussy. His movements were so slow and deliberate, I thought I might actually cum right away but I held myself back, I wanted the feeling to last as long as possible. I'd only ever let one guy go down on me before, but he was no where near as good as my brother was at it. Steve removed his face from my wet pussy and I groaned in frustration. He chuckled a little "Don't worry sis, I'm going to taste you more, I just wanted to do this" With that, he stuck two fingers in his mouth, sucking on them, he moved them down, resting them at the opening of my pussy, spreading my lips more, he ever so slowly slid both digits into my pussy, burying them deep inside me.

The muscles of my pussy contracted instantly around his digits, pulling them deeper inside myself, I squirmed around on the bed, a feeling of pure pleasure making my clit jump under his thumb. Steve lowered his head again, taking his thumb from my clit, he replaced it with his mouth. He clamped his teeth down around it, grinding it a little as he started to slide his fingers in and out of me. I opened my mouth to speak, but only managed to stammer out "Oh fuck" Steve hummed softly on my clit, the sensation driving me closer to the edge. He quickened the pace of his fingers. Without thinking, I reached both hands up, grabbing my nipples in my hands, squeezing and pinching them as hard as I could as Steve continued his assault on my clit. He sucked on it nosily, flicking the tip of his tongue over it, keeping it held in place with his teeth, he pressed the flat of his tongue against my clit, moving it up and down. His fingers now pounding in and out of my pussy.

I reached down with one hand as I wrapped a leg around his head. Moving in time with his fingers, I bucked up against his face, fucking his fingers as though they were his cock. Finally the relentless finger fucking, and his tongue working over my clit, was too much to take. I felt my pussy twitch as the first twinge of orgasm gripped me. My fingers wrapping tight around his hair, I cried out as I came. "Oh god Steve, oh god yes" My body shook from the force of my orgasm, I was writhing beneath him, but he didn't give up, he keep sucking on my clit, his fingers slipping in and out of me, now coated with my sweet necture. When the last wave washed over me, I lay beneath him, my breathing out of control.

Steve took his fingers from my pussy, I thought I'd have time to recover, but instead of stopping, he placed his thumb back on my clit, moving it from side to side as he replaced his fingers inside me with his tongue. With short sharp stabbing movements he forced his tongue deep inside me, curling the tip of his tongue up, dragging it backwards and forwards over my g-spot, it wasn't long before I was breathing heavily again, both hands flying down to grip the bed as my second orgasm washed over me. Shaking my head from side to side as my juices flowed out to coat his tongue, he lapped at my opening hungrily, making sure that he didn't miss a single drop.

When my body stopped shaking for the second time, he took his head from between my legs, resting back on his heels, he looked up at me. Making sure I stayed sufficently stimulated by sliding his fingers back inside me. Steve smiled before he spoke, licking his lips, "Lily, if you only knew how good you taste, I could feast on your wonderful pussy all day, but I've waited so long, if I don't get to cum soon, I'm going to bust something" he finished his sentence with a laugh in his voice.

Still caught up in the moment of bliss I spoke softly. "Then do it Steve, make love to me" He made his way quickly up the bed, leaning on one hand, he used his other one to grip his cock, sliding it up and down my opening, every now and then, he touched the head of his cock to my clit, the movement making me jump underneath him. He looked down at me, a smile on his face "What's the matter little sister, is your clit a little sensitive?" I blushed, turning my face away from his, almost ashasmed that I wanted him so badly. He took his hand from his cock and with one expert movement, he slid the entire length of his rock hard shaft inside me. I hadn't expected it to hurt, but it did. Though I was no virgin, I'd only ever fucked guys whose cocks were (compared to Steve's) tiny. I drew my breath in deep and closed my eyes, a small cry of pain slipping past my lips.

"Chirst" Steve spoke "Lily you're so tight, I'm sorry if I hurt you" He didn't move for a moment, letting me get use to the feeling of his cock inside me, clenching his ass cheeks together, the motion making his cock jump inside me. I opened my eyes slowly, looking up into his face. I managed a little smile before I spoke. "I didn't think it would hurt either, but you do have a big cock you know" even as I spoke the words, I realised how stupid I sounded. Steve bent down, taking my lips in a long, lingering kiss, using his tongue to open my mouth, he slipped it inside my mouth. He probed my mouth with his tongue. The feel of his cock inside me driving me wild, and I came to realise I wanted him to fuck me, and I wanted him to do it right now.

I wrapped both legs around his waist, digging my heels hard into his ass, impaling myself furthur on his cock. Without me having to say it, he started to move his hips. Letting his cock slip almost out of me, but leaving the head inside, his movements were so slow it was driving me to the edge again. I broke the kiss to whisper "Just fuck me would you, I want to cum all over your delicious cock" He didn't need to hear more, he sat up, resting on his knees, he removed my legs from around him, holding them spread wide as he drove his cock in and out of me. I looked at his face as he fucked me with his huge cock. Seeing the concentration on it, I knew he was waiting until I came again before he did. He took one hand off my leg, reaching down between us, finding my clit again, pinching it hard as he drove his hips backwards and forwards.

I arched my back up off the bed, voicing my approval as I came again, the sensations this time, so much more intense than the orgasms I'd had when he'd fucked me with his mouth. I held my breath, fucking him through my orgasm, the muscles of my pussy contracting and releasing as my pussy trembled around his cock. Steve slowed his pace as my orgasm subsided, for a moment I thought he wasn't going to cum. Steve swallowed deeply before he spoke, "I'm going to cum very soon Lily, you need to tell me where I can do it" I reached up, touching his face when he'd finished talking. "Well big brother, since you let me cum in your mouth, I thought I could return the favour." Steve opened his eyes, a look of disbelief on his face "Are you sure Lily? I've been saving it up for awhile now" Instead of answering him, I simply nodded.

Steve slide off me quickly, lying down on the bed. I slide down the bed, positioning myself between his legs. I reached out gingerly with my hand, wrapping my fingers around his throbbing, pulsing shaft. He groaned loudly as my fingers touched him. Clenching his hands into fists. "Jesus Lily, please, don't tease me" Steve whispered out of breath. That was all I needed to hear, I lowered my head, letting my lips slip over the head of his cock, I swirled my tongue around the head of his cock as I started to move my hand up and down his shaft. He moaned over and over, in time to my strokes. "Now Lily, now" he screamed. I got up on my knees, my mouth directly over his cock, and with one slow downward motion, I consumed his cock. Though I hadn't had much sex, I knew I was great at giving head, Steve's cock might of been big, but I'd deep throated enough to know I wouldn't be completely satisfied until my nose was buried in his pubic hair.

I opened my mouth wide, relaxing the muscles of my throat, I pressed the flat of my tongue hard to the underside of his cock, feeling the vein there pulsing as the blood flowed through it. When the gagging reflex started in my throat, I held still, when the feeling past, I continued to lower my head. Finally, I felt his pubic hairs brush against the end of my nose. "Fuck" Steve cried out "Fucking hell Lily where did you learn to suck cock like this" I chuckled a little. Keeping my head still, I didn't take a single inch of his cock from deep inside my mouth and throat, instead I twisted my head from side to side, using my tongue to massage the underside of his cock, my cheeks hollowing in, pressing hard around his shaft.

With one hand, I reached up, grabbing his heavy ball sack, squeezing it, rolling his balls around in the palm of my hands with my fingers. When Steve gripped the back of my head, I knew it was time. Where he had been slow and gentle, I on the other hand, wanted to make him cum as fast as I could. Keeping my mouth in the shape of an "O" I moved my head up and down. Taking his cock completely from my mouth, only to force it all the way back into my throat, my free hand sliding under him, nails digging into the tender flesh of his ass, I used my hand beneath him to move his hips up against my mouth, fucking my mouth with his cock. He didn't need much incentive, and soon, he was moving his hips on his own.

"Oh fuck Lily" Steve cried out, trying to warn me I suppose. But it was all he managed to say before I felt the first spurt of his cum hit the back of my throat, though it took me by surprise, it was nothing new to me. I swallowed his cum quickly, glad I did when the second shot of his cum filled my mouth. I lowered my mouth all the way onto his cock. This way, I knew I would be able to swallow his cum with much more ease. I could feel spurt after spurt of his fabulous seed hit the back of my throat, and I swallowed it down. Massaging the head of his cock with my throat muscles as I squeezed his balls hard, trying to get every last drop of his cum. When he stopped the movement of his hips, I knew he wouldn't cum anymore, I sucked his cock one last time before removing my mouth from his already softening shaft.

12