My Brother's Bedroom

Story Info
Younger sister wants to show she's no "Cold Fish!"
5.8k words
4.31
249.2k
80
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeCoach
LeCoach
706 Followers

I was fortunate enough to have a big brother when I was growing up. Andy was two years older than me and he always "Showed me the way" in life.

I remember riding in the car the day he started Junior High at nearby Åudubon in Los Angeles. He bravely got out of the car and just joined the legions of kids entering that scary looking school. I had to accomplish that feat myself a couple of years later and I remembered how he just walked confidently through the arched gates. I did my best to emulate him and I got through the day OK.

Andy was a good looking guy too and always popular in school. He had a girl friend in high school that he was pretty serious about and sometimes I'd catch them making out on the couch when Mom and Dad weren't home.

Me? Well, I guess I was good looking but I never had the gift of gab that Andy was blessed with. Boys asked me out and I sometimes would go but, honestly, I would have just as soon stayed home with my big brother.

When I was a senior in high school Andy was in his second year at UCLA and he'd joined a fraternity. Sometimes the guys would hang out at our house and they would get friendly with me. There was one guy in particular that I was, well, kind of "Interested" in. His name was Mike and I think he liked me too. He'd looked me up and down when Andy introduced us and my brother told him "Hold the phone Mike! She's my sister for God's sake!"

I blushed when the fellas all laughed but Mike kept looking at me with that little smile he has. I quickly left the room. Later, I asked Andy if he knew Mike very well.

"Oh...sounds like someone is interested in romance here!" He teased. I didn't say anything but Andy knew I was serious and so he eventually responded. "He's a good guy Julie. Majoring in Architecture. He's dating this Tri Delt, Andrea, but I don't think they're pinned or anything."

I looked forward to Mike's visits and I would get dressed up a bit when I knew he was coming over. The guys would chew the fat in the living room for a while and I got to hang out there with them until they eventually went up to my brother's bedroom where they spoke more...frankly.

I was just a young girl then, just turned 18 and I had virtually no experience with boys and so I really didn't know how to send some kind of sign to Mike that I liked him too. Besides he was dating this "Andrea" who was, after all, a college woman and not some silly schoolgirl like me. I guess I was pretty. Boys complimented me on my green eyes and jet black hair which was naturally curly. I had average sized boobs which I know boys are obsessed with and shapely legs. But I was just an inexperienced high school girl. How could I compete?

One afternoon my mom made me vacuum the upstairs and, with some resentment, I did so. I hustled the vacuum cleaner all over the hall and my bedroom, my parents bedroom and finally down to Andy's room. I pushed the noisy appliance over the carpet hearing the disgusting "Ping ping" of who knows what getting sucked into the the vacuum. Then, as I cleaned under Andy's bed, the vacuum hit something. I know my brother keeps his guitar case under the bed but this was something else.

I shut off the vacuum and peered under the bed frame and saw a stack of magazines and books under there. "Now what's this?" I wondered. I tugged the hidden books out and was shocked to find they were dirty magazines! Not just Playboy either. He had these Penthouse magazines that showed...hair! There were even some "Nudist" magazines with all kinds of pictures in them. My goodness!

I thumbed through my brother's hidden stash of magazines and then turned my attention to the books. They all had these really sleazy pictures on the covers and there were titles like "Mrs. Winston's Panties" and "A Sweet little Sister."

I couldn't help myself and I started looking through them. There were dog eared pages that I guess Andy had selected where particularly salacious passages were highlighted in yellow. I read almost all of them and you talk about an education in Sex!

One paragraph read: "Little Sandra knew it was wrong to do this but she couldn't help herself! She crept quietly into her brother's bedroom and then silently drew the sheet down and off of his muscular frame. There it was! His thick manly penis laying against his leg...covered with curly black hair! The pretty young sister eased herself onto the bed and, taking her brother's penis into her hand, she began to caress it softly. Her smoky brown eyes widened as it grew and grew with her manipulations. How big would it get? She wondered. Finally it stood proud and fully erect before her astonished young eyes. She knew what she was going to do next. It was wrong to be sure but she needed to do this. She lowered her face to the throbbing head of her brother's stiff cock and then closed her mouth over it and began to softly suck on it!"

Just then, I heard the unmistakable sound of footsteps on the carpeted stairway. Lots of footsteps! My God! I was caught! I quickly shoved the illicit pornography back under the bed and, having no escape route, I climbed under the bed as well.

"Hey what happened to our little 'Welcoming Committee?'" I heard one voice ask. "Fuck you asshole!" I heard Andy reply. "She's my little sister and she's not interested in a shithead like you."

"Oh no? Well why not let her be the judge? She's got that curly hair and those nice little suckable titties..."

This teasing went on for a few more minutes. The fellows had apparently gotten accustomed to me greeting them when they visited and thought I was...attractive I guess. I listened with interest as they chatted about all kinds of stuff that boys care about and then I heard one guy ask Mike about Andrea.

"So Mike...are you and Andrea doing the dirty deed?" He asked crudely. The other guys erupted in laughter at his rude question.

"Well let me think for a minute now." Mike slyly replied. "That would be, uh, none of your fucking business!" The room filled with laughter again. But the subject wasn't just dropped and I heard Mike say that Andrea had a great body but she was a "Cold Fish" in bed. I think the other guys would have been thrilled to have that kind of knowledge since it got real quiet when he said it.

Then I heard Andy ask what he meant by cold fish? Mike explained that she would just lay there say nothing while they were doing it. "Never says anything...doesn't respond to anything I say or do. She's just...letting me do it."

More silence. I could just read their collective minds. "You are screwing Andrea Martin and you're complaining about it?" Mike told his buddies there were a lot of other things he really liked about her and he didn't want to stop dating her but she was disappointing in bed. The topic finally moved to some girl named Melinda whom it sounded like they had all screwed. They all boasted about their "Manly Conquests" and finally, they went downstairs to raid the refrigerator.

My head was spinning when I heard the front door slam as they left. I was finally able to emerge from my hiding place and I tried to digest what I'd inadvertently overheard. It sounded like Mike and Andrea were pretty serious but he obviously was not happy with her sexually. Maybe I had a chance after all!

The following afternoon I was at a local market down the street from my high school and who should walk in as I was leaving but Mike! I was almost trembling as we chatted outside the store. This was the first time I'd talked with him one on one and he had this disarming way of looking right into my eyes as he talked. He stood right next to me too. I didn't move and tried to send him the message that I was interested. At the end of our conversation he asked if he could call me some time! Call me some time? Heck yes! He took down my phone number which was, of course, the same as Andy's but he put his hand briefly around my waist as he said good bye.

I knew Mike was going to call me. I just knew. A woman...OK a girl knows about these things! How exciting for me. Then I started to wonder: How does he expect me to act? I was only a high school senior and he was used to college girls. College girls who liked to have sex too! I had no experience with that whatsoever!

When Andy got home later he'd apparently talked to Mike. "So! Sounds like someone's going out pretty soon!" He smiled. "Mike thinks you're pretty cute sis."

"Really?" I replied. I wanted to pump my big brother for as much information as I could. I really liked Mike and, to have a date with a dreamboat like him was too good to be true. I sure didn't want to blow it. We talked for a few minutes and he was getting a kick out of how hard I was pressing for information.

"He likes friendly girls and he likes smart girls. You fall into both categories. Just be yourself and you'll be fine." He told me.

Well, easier said than done! How do you just "Be Yourself" when your heart is doing flip flops? Andy told me Mike was a good guy and just try to have a good time with him.

The call finally did come a few days later and Mike asked me to the UCLA Martis Gras! It's a big annual event with entertainment and rides and everything. There was going to be alcohol too but, me being just eighteen, I didn't have to worry about that at least.

Mike picked me up and Andy was there along with my Mom who was interested to see this young man she was entrusting with her only daughter for the evening. Mike did his best to charm her and soon, after a jokingly stern warning by Andy to "Keep your hands to yourself," we headed out for the event.

It was a wonderful night to be sure. We ran into a bunch of Phi Delts at the Marti Gras and partied with them most of the night. Some of the guys recognized me as Andy's sister and they were really sweet to me too. At the evening's end Mike walked me to the door.

"I had a wonderful time tonight Mike." I said as I looked up at him. I'd rehearsed that line so many times and still it was a little hard to get it out. "Me too Julie." He responded. Then we were looking in each other's eyes and he moved down and his lips were upon mine. We kissed. My first kiss! He pressed me to him and then I felt his tongue against my lips and I somehow knew what to do. I opened my mouth and we frenched there on the doorstep. I wagged my tongue all over his and the kiss continued to heat up for several moments.

I was quite out of breath when our lips parted. I hoped I'd done a good enough job of showing Mike I was no "Cold fish" with my performance there at the evening's end. My virgin pussy had become excited and I assumed he'd enjoyed that kiss too. I went in the house and just floated up to bed. He'd told me he would call next week and I was really anticipating that!

The next morning Andy asked me how it went and I just gushed when I described the date. I knew my big brother would tell his buddy how much I enjoyed myself and I was hoping to get some feedback from him when he heard from Mike. I was just a young girl but, I was falling in love!

So now, how do I do this? I mean, Mike is obviously sexually active with this Andrea girl and, I assume he'll want that kind of relationship with me. But...but I simply know nothing about these things. In 1966 sex was not on everyone's mind like it is today. These things were kept secret and you had to find out about them on your own.

My brother's bedroom. Yeah! My brother's bedroom and his secret stash of dirty books and magazines! I know those are not reality but they'll at least teach me how sex is done and what a man expects from a girl. At least it seemed reasonable to me.

Every afternoon from two to five, Andy had classes at the University and I used the opportunity to sneak into his room. I perused those Penthouse magazines, devouring the letters columns in an attempt to learn about sex. It seemed to me that an awful lot of men wanted to have sex with a woman who was missing a leg! That seeemed odd.

Then there were the novels. They were all published by this "Liverpool Publishing" company and it seemed like they were all written by the same person. I realize now how outrageous they were but, at the time I knew from nothing so I read and tried to learn as much as I could from them. It seemed like in every story, the girl started out so sweet and innocent and ended up totally debauched! I learned about sucking a man's penis until he ejaculated in your mouth. I learned about letting a man put his penis up your asshole. Even things like two girls doing it! I never would have imagined that!

By the time Mike called me for our next date i'd absorbed as much as I could and hoped I was ready to at least do a reasonable impersonation of a worldly woman. I was not going to act like a silly schoolgirl and I definitely wasn't ever going to be accused of being a "Cold Fish!"

Mike was dressed really nice for our date. He wore tight fitting grey slacks and a dark brown sweater with a powder blue scarf. We were going to the UCLA/Stanford football game at the coliseum and It was a night game. We had a great time cheering the Bruins on and, again, met up with a bunch of Phi Delts and adjourned to the frat house after the game.

The Phi Delts knew how to party and had a couple of kegs there when we got back from the game. The music was playing and the beer was flowing! I had my first taste of the brew that night and it seemed bitter to me. My big brother Andy was there and I knew I couldn't get into any trouble with him around so I tried my best to go with the flow. I managed to down one glass of beer but that was enough! I was a bit tipsy just from that one drink.

Mike led me down the hall to the bathroom and he waited outside to make sure I wasn't disturbed while I peed. when I came out he asked if I wanted to see his room. I didn't realize he was living at the house so I said sure.

Mike's room was tiny as you might imaging. He had posters of the Buffalo Springfield and the Grateful Dead on the walls. Mike like to go to the dance concerts being held in those days at the Shrine Exposition Hall downtown. He put on the Buffalo Springfield album so I could hear his favorite song: "Nowadays Clancy Can't even sing." It was beautiful. And then magically I was in his arms and the lights went down and the room was lit just by candles.

Mike kissed me again and again and I responded eagerly. I was trying to remember some good lines from those books under my brother's bed but I was just overwhelmed by my blossoming love for this big handsome college man! We tumbled down onto his bed and more kissing ensued. Mike was pressed right up against me and I was just wearing a woolen skirt and a sweater. His hand was suddenly rubbing my leg and I ran my hands through his hair as he touched me.

"Oh Mike" I began. "Touch my panties!" I remembered that line from "Amy makes friends!" Mike grunted and slid his hand quickly up my thighs and granted my request. He felt my virgin pussy right through my white panties!

"Oh that's real good Mike!" I told him. What was next now? Oh yeah..."Let me take out your cock!" Mike looked surprised but leaned back so I could undo his zipper and free his penis which was about halfway erect. We took a minute and managed to remove his pants and shorts completely. I think he was surprised by my bold advances. I reached out and took hold of him and marveled at my first feel of manly flesh! Wow! I could feel it getting harder and harder as I fondled it! When it got good and stiff I leaned back against the pillows and sweetly said "Wanna see my panties?" That was from "Young Panty teaser."

Mike nodded eagerly and I slowly lifted my skirt until my little white panties were exposed. I moved my legs apart and let him see the barely visible vertical line that defined my pussy which was just beneath the white fabric. Mike starred at my panties as I held my skirt up for him Now came the hard part. I tried to imagine I was "Jessica" and took the legband of my panties in one hand and as slowly as possible, pulled it over until Mike could see my little pussy. Just a simple vertical line adorned with curly black hairs. "Do you like it Mike?" I parroted from the novel. "Do you like my pussy?"

Mike was transfixed! It was working! Yes he liked my pussy! And then he moved up closer to get an even better look! Thinking the time was right, I whispered "Take off my panties!"

Mike appeared to be trembling as he reached for the waistband of my panties. I lifted up briefly and allowed my date to pull my panties down and then they were off completely. Mike was right on me then and we kissed some more. Then he began to pull up my sweater which was making me hot anyway. He lifted it up over my head and then the two of us managed to get my bra undone. With Mike holding my bra I laid back on the pillows and let him see me there naked. I knew my tits were just right for my body. I have nice pink nipples too. Not brown ones like some black haired girls do. I used my palms to cup my breasts like Mrs. Winston had for little Timmy in "Mrs. Winston's panties. Mike seemed to appreciate that too. I opened my legs and let him see more pussy.

Mike was now stroking himself and appeared to be ready to mount me. Now, suddenly, I wasn't sure what to do. His cock had grown while I'd allowed him to strip me and my cock teasing had him believing that I was an experienced lover. Meanwhile, I was nothing of the sort! His cock was getting bigger and bigger and I was getting intimidated. I needed to buy some time to get my nerve up.

"Now there's something else I'd like you to see Mike." I teased. I then rolled over onto my belly and then raised up on my hands and knees. He was now treated to an unobstructed view of my never before seen or touched little asshole as well as my bare pussy below. "Go ahead and look a little closer at my...my asshole!" I invited.

Mike didn't need to be asked twice. He was suddenly right behind me there on the bed and I felt his breath on my nether region. Now the lines were coming to me quickly.

"Mike?" I began in a tiny voice, "Don't tease me. Go ahead and lick my little asshole! Please lick it good!" I delivered the line as well as Stacy from "Young anal virgin" ever could. Then, I felt the strange sensation of Mike's tongue delicately licking my little back hole! It felt absolutely obscene which, in retrospect, it was! Here I was, just 18 years old and my big brother's friend was licking my naked and eagerly displayed asshole!

Then I felt his hands on my vagina and he was opening my pussy lips up and licking me there too. I felt it was time for some complaining since all the heroines in those books at some point "Changed their minds" and didn't want to complete what they'd started.

"Not my pussy Mike!" I wailed. "Oh please don't lick my little bare pussy! Put your tongue back in my nasty little asshole!"

I know Mike was getting confused now but that was part of the fun! I felt his tongue move back to my puckered little back hole and was then treated to some anal penetration! He stuck his tongue right up my asshole and then pulled me up to meet him!

"Oh that's so good Mike! I encouraged him. Now...what was Stacy's next move? Oh yeah. "Lick my asshole Mike. Then make me suck your cock!"

I could feel the hot breath firing from Mike's nostrils as he heard my lewd request! He redoubled his efforts swiping his tongue repeatedly over my anus and then a couple of times over my now well lubricated pussy. This thrilled me to the core and, if he had tried a bit, he could have had me right then and there but my request that he force me to suck him must have taken precedence.

Mike moved me to my back and then he knelt with his knees on either side of me, his cock dangling right over my breasts. He briefly slid his cock and balls between my now perspiring titties and then presented his bloated cock head to my astonished face. "OK Julie." He said evenly. "Now get busy and suck my cock!"

LeCoach
LeCoach
706 Followers
12