My Brother's Bedroom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sight of that big cock right before me was pretty intimidating I'll tell you! But I'd gone too far to turn back now and I took hold of his menacing manhood and slowly pulled it towards me. I opened my mouth and was preparing to give it a little teasing lick when Mike shoved forward and managed to bury virtually all of his stiff penis in my mouth! I wasn't expecting that!

"Now suck! You teasing little bitch!" He grunted. I did as I was told. I began to do the best I could to please him and he didn't appear to be disappointed with my efforts. "Ahhh!" Was all he really said and he said that over and over as I sucked as much cock as I could into my mouth. I reached down and grabbed my recently discarded panties and began to use them to caress his manly ball while he attempted to stuff more and more cock into my mouth.

"Keep sucking Julie!" He ordered. "Keep sucking, I'm going to come in your mouth!"

"No!" I complained, echoing the refusal of Kitty in "Hot mouthed Babes." "Please don't come in my mouth! Pull your cock out when you're ready to come and then shoot it in my panties!"

"You want hot come in your panties Julie?" He had this twisted look on his face when he said it.

"Yes!" I confessed. "Let me suck your big hard cock until you're ready to come and then please shoot all of your hot sperm into my little panties!" I held my still warm panties up as further proof of my desire for this perverted climax to my first ever sexual encounter.

Mike put his prick back into my mouth and began to work it right up to my tonsils. It was him fucking my mouth now more than me sucking him. I could instinctively tell he was almost there. I had my teasing little panties all ready but Mike had one last surprise for me that night. I felt his penis begin to swell and then his hand was holding me in place as his come began to pour into my mouth! I had no choice but to accept his seed and he smiled as he saw my adam's apple bobbing up and down as I was forced to swallow all he offered.

"That's it Julie! Take every drop...go on...swallow my come you teasing little minx!

Mike continued to unload his balls until finally he was finished. I used my panties as a handkerchief to wipe away the few droplets of sperm that had leaked out the corners of my mouth during Mike's explosion. I laid there nude for a few minutes while he got dressed and eventually I put my clothes on and we rejoined the party.

I figured I had accomplished my mission for the evening: Getting Mike to understand that I was a hot little chick whom he'd want to date again. But I was troubled by my reluctance to let him...let him fuck me! I'm not sure why but it seemed like it would be as difficult to fake my first time having intercourse as It was easy to fake everything else I'd done tonight. It was supposed to hurt, you know?

I just needed time to get used to the idea I guess. It was happening kind of fast for me. The next morning, as I passed his room, Andy asked me how it had gone last night. I was as honest as I could be with him.

"We had some fun Andy, and I hope we're gonna have a lot more but..."

"But what Sis?" He interrupted, patting the mattress next to where he lay. I sat down next to him and tried to explain my fears. "I really like Mike and I want him to like me too." I began. But, after all, he's a college man and I, well, don't have much experience with things like...sex."

"Did you get any 'Experience' last night?" He teased.

"None of your business!" I smiled which was about as obvious a "Yes" answer as I could think of. "But I don't think I'm quite ready to...to go all the way."

My big brother nodded his head knowingly. "I see." He said. "So you need to know what you can do to sort of 'Keep him interested' until you're ready to take that big step. Is that right?"

At least he agreed it was a big step. I nodded my head silently and looked into his face, hoping to prompt more information.

"Did you...touch him last night?" He asked experimentally.

I lowered my eyes and he knew the answer.

"Did you...use your fingers to...get him to finish up?

I shook my head no. I realized that Andy now probably thought that I'd teased Mike and didn't let him come. I couldn't very well tell my big brother that I'd begged his fraternity brother to lick my asshole and then eagerly sucked his cock until he'd "Finished Up" right in my mouth! So I just shook my head and left it at that.

"Well you can't just leave a guy hanging Sis." He advised me. "If you want, I can show you something you can do to keep Mike happy until you feel your relationship is ready to move to the next level"

"Oh thank you Andy!" I spurted. "I knew you would be willing to help me out." Andy motioned for me to shut the door to this room and I did so. Then I moved back to his bed where he'd pulled the covers down.

"Don't tell Mom about this OK?" He needlessly asked. I watched as he pulled his pajamas down and saw my brother's cock for the first time in quite a while. It had grown too! And it wasn't even hard yet!

"Now the first thing you have to do is get his cock good and hard Sis." He said gesturing to his now limp penis. "A good way to do that would be to let him see some of your private parts while you touch him a little bit."

I took that to mean that I was supposed to get undressed and so I unbuttoned my PJ top and opened it. Now Andy was seeing my girlish young tits for the first time since they were actually tits and not just bumps on my chest. He seemed to like them too!

"You're growing up Julie!" He shook his head as he admired my boobs. Then I stood up and pulled my bottoms off and let Andy see me all naked. I turned around slowly so he could see my butt too and I noticed his cock was starting to swell. I kept my legs together but my big brother could still see the beginning of my vaginal furrow beneath the little patch of black hair I have down there.

"Now I'm supposed to touch you?" I asked as innocently as I could. Andy barely heard me he was so busy looking at my fresh young nude body. "Well, yeah, but...but you could just lay down here and let me look a bit more and that would do it." He replied. He cleared his throat nervously as I laid down next to him and opened my legs.

"Put your knees up Sis." He asked and I complied, raising them so Andy could see my virgin pussy better. And then he looked! His cock continued to grow and grow and I just sat back and watch with as much wide eyed innocence as I could muster. I was almost tempted to start shooting lines from "Little Sister Lover" but I remembered that Andy would probably recognize the lines since he'd read the books!

When his cock was fully erect Andy reached into his nightstand drawer and produced some KY jelly. "OK Sis, now you rub some of this on me and then slowly slide your hand up and down." I got a dab of the lubricant on my palm and got my hands good and slippery and then brought them to Andy's penis. He gasped when he felt both of my hands on him at once. My right hand was stroking his shaft and my left hand was gliding over his balls.

"That's real nice honey!" Andy told me, his voice trembling. "You learn fast!" I was right next to him, my teen aged tits dancing right in his face as I slid my hand slowly up and down the entire length of his sizable penis.

"Should you...should you be touching me too Andy? Or is that wrong?" I asked. I knew the answer but I wanted to get Andy more involved in this lewd act of masturbation. He reached down between my legs and began to stroke my previously untouched little pussy with his fingers. It felt heavenly!

Now we were both actively masturbating each other and I got this idea in my head. I suddenly knew when I felt Andy's fingers feeling my now wet pussy how I wanted this encounter to finish up. I saw a way that I could really be ready for Mike the next time we found ourselves in an intimate situation. Yes...now I knew.

"Andy that feels so good!" I began. "Keep touching my pussy like that!" I tightened my grip on his turgid rod and stroked him a little faster. "Are you gonna come soon?"

"Uh huh!" Was all the reply he could give. My hands were working their magic on him and the feel of my tight young vagina excited him even more.

"Could you rub my pussy lips with your cock Andy?" I asked. "Is that something we could do and still not get in trouble?"

"Maybe that's not such a good idea for you to do with Mike, but..." Andy never finished the thought. I quickly climbed over him and took his hard on and put it right up to the rapidly moistening groove of my sex.

"Just rub it on my pussy Andy!" I asked. "Please? Just for a minute?"

Andy didn't have to really. I was doing it for him right now. Teasing him by sliding his swollen cock head right up into my eager little slit. Back and forth...slowly. I waited until I knew he was ready and then I began to lower myself. I kept sliding his cock in my pussy until he at last began to penetrate my virgin hole.

"Oh no Sis, we can't!" He called to me but then, when he felt the head of his cock achieve penetration at the entrance to my pussy, he gave up. Andy climbed up over me and laid me out before him with my legs well apart. My pussy was glistening with my freely flowing lubrication and he apologized for what was about to take place.

"I'm sorry Julie...I really am." He spoke quietly as he drove that big cock right into my virgin pussy. I kind of yelped when I felt it going in but I no longer had any choice in the matter. My big brother was now furiously fucking my little bare pussy and all I cold do was lay there and take it.

"Andy it feels real good!" I finally managed to sputter out. I didn't want my big brother to feel bad about taking my virginity. He established a real solid rhythm and began to put it to me good and hard. He could tell the pain was over for me now and gave me the long sweet strokes he knew I needed and deserved.

"Oh come in my pussy Andy!" I begged. "Fuck me real hard and then come in my pussy!"

But we hadn't made any arrangements for that and, knowing he couldn't get me in trouble, Andy pulled out of my tight little cunt and then I got a good up close and personal view of his sperm squirting out of his throbbing penis! Squirt squirt! All over my youthful titties. He just really gave me a come bath that morning. I love my big brother so much. I know it's unusual but I really wanted to give him that special part of me. And now it's his...forever.

Well Mike called a few days later and asked me out for next Saturday night. I'm all ready to have a good time that night. Yes I am!

12