My Brothers Friend

Story Info
Brandi has a little confidence boost.
1.6k words
3.76
83.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Niki_Love
Niki_Love
14 Followers

It was a hot summer day back in June and I had just arrived home from playing tennis with a couple of friends. When I came home I noticed no one was home. My mom and dad I suppose left again on one of their romantic get-aways. Eww thats so nasty, who wants to think of their parents doing the deed? I didn't know where my brother had gone off too, but knowing him he was at some girls house fucking her brains out. Was I the only one in this family focusing on other things besides sex?

Let me explain a little bit about me. I'm the good student, loveable child every parent dreams of. I have friends, don't get me wrong, but I've never been comfortable with myself. At 18 I'm a full figured teenager. I'm 165lbs. My weight is carried easily based on the facts that my weight's spread evenly throughout mybody. I have full breasts. Last time I checked they were at 48c. I guess all "big" girls get the extra cushion. I have long brown hair and brown eyes. I've always tried to cover myself up with my clothes; wearing the baggy t-shirts and the loose fitting sweats. I've always been told how beautiful I was but it was something I could never see in myself. Sure, I've had a couple of boyfriends, but nothing serious. Desperate is probably what they were. I just don't understand it. My brother was a chick magnet. Tall, blonde haired, green eyed, well built, piece of perfection. And then there was me.

Shaking myself back into reality I headed for the kitchen. I grabbed a coke but changed my mind and grabbed a bottle of water instead. I threw my bag of clothes on the floor. I looked around for a clue as to where any one had gone. Nothing. That pretty much meant I had the house to myself for a while. I quickly drank the water as I picked up the telephone dialing my brothers cell phone.

"Hey, Christian? It's Brandi. Where you at? Where's mom and dad?"

"Oh, um Brandi, I'm in the middle of umm something.. Mom and dad won't be home tonight. I'll be home later.. ummmmm.. Brandi I'll call you back."

The phone went dead. I can't believe him. I kind of got the hint what he was in the "middle of." Putting the phone back on the reciever I walked into the living room. It was a lazy afternoon and I pretty much didn't feel like doing anything. Thats when the doorbell rang.

"Shit, who is it?" I went to the door looking out of the peep hole. It was Brad, one of my brothers friends. I opened the door and looked him up and down. I had always had a crush on him. But I knew a person like me never even had a small hope of a chance with a guy like him.

"Oh hey um, Brad. Christians not here. He won't be back until later, but I'll tell him you stopped by."

"Brandi, woh. Wait a minute I know Brad's not here."

I was a little shocked and my mouth had went dry. "Then what's up? What do you need?" For a moment I thought he was actually there to see me. Yeah as if that would happen.

"Christian told me to come by and pick my games and stuff I left here the other night. He told me you'd be here and I could get them."

"Oh okay. Here come in I'll get your things." I let Brad in and I went to my brothers room to retreve his things. When I came out Brad was sitting on the couch. "Heres your things." I admired him. Handsome, could get any girl he wanted, everything and anything at his disposal. Brad had made himself comfortable on the couch.

"Thanks." Brad got this look on his face as he gave my this sexy grin.

Thats when I realized I had never been able to change from tennis practice. I still had on my tennis skirt that fro me was a little to short, and my white cotton top, that was a little tight and showed a little too much cleavage.He must think I look crazy. I knew I didn't have the figure to pull my outfit off, but where we played tennis you had to wear the "proper attire." I was totally embarassed. I grabbed teh blanket on the chair and wrapped it around me.

"Oh, my outfit. Well I wasn't expecting anyone and I haven't had time to change. I just got home from playing tennis. I'm sorry you had to see me. I dropped my head and my eyes to the floor. He could not even begin to understand how small I felt.

Brad got up from the couch and walked towards me. He took his hand and lifted my face so my eyes met his. "Brandi, you really are a beautiful girl. Why do you put yourself down all the time? Your always wearing those sweats and you never always pull your hair back into a ponytail. I don't understand why you're so hard on yourself. I've always thought you had something about you other girls couldn't even begin to have."

I just looked at him. He couldn't be serious. "You're joking right? Stop this. I don't like to be played with. I can't handle it. Brad I really used to like you, but how can you be so shameless?" I stepped away from him hoping he would take the hint to leave.

"Brandi, you really need to get a grip on reality. wake up a realize that someone could actually be attracted to you." Brad reached out and let his finger trail my jawline. I shivered my eyes clued on his face. "Brandi, you are truely special." His face came down to mine. His lips touched mine and I lost my breath. Our tongues met and the kiss deepened. I moaned against his mouth. This was something I had never felt before. My stomach started to twirl and I backed away from him.

"We can't do this. I can't do this. You don't really want me Brad. You're the one who needs a dose of reality. Now Brad I think you should leave."

"You and I both know thats not what you want, Brandi. You want me as much as I want you. And my reality is just that." Reaching my again he pulled the blanket from my grasps. "Mmmmn." He bent his head again to kiss me this time his mouth closed down on mine with a hunger. I knew he was serious. I knew he was telling the truth. I fell back onto the couch Brads body on top of mine. "Brandi, god I want you." He took off his shirt and for the first time I was in awe at this man in front of me. My hands went to his chest feeling every inch of him. My nails gently scraping his skin. He was kissing and sucking on my neck. I was in heaven. He reached down to pull up my shirt.

"No, don't. Please. I don't want it off." I managed to whisper out. Catching my breath and gasping for even more air I looked at his reaction.

"Brandi, we're going to do this and we're going to do this right."

I let go of his hands and he pulled my shirt up and off of me leaving my breasts in full view. He pulled my bra down and took my nipple into his mouth. "Ohhh Gawd, Brad... MMMMNN.. please.."

"Please what Brandi? Tell me, tell me now."

"Brad, I want you and all of you. Please give me you." "Thats all I needed baby." With that Brad lifted my skirt and let his hand trail up my thigh. I started to moan and wiggle underneath of him. "Mmmn.. don't leave me waiting I need you.." He grabbed my panties ripping them off. His mouth again ravished my body as its warm embrace took my other nipple and sucked gently on it. His hand came to squeeze my other breast.

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDD.. FUUUUUCKK.. FILL me upppp please.. Ummm Brad. My hands went tohis jeans unbuttoning his belt and pulling them down. He threw them to the side and placed his cock at the entrance of my pussy.

"Brad... DON'T WAIT DO IT NOW... FUUUUCKK MEEEEE." It seemed like all the fear of my body had gone. I was ready and I wanted it know. I arched my back trying to allow him better access. He gently pushed himself in.The felling rushed over me. "OHHHH GOD YESSSSSS BRAD.. MORE.. PLEASE MORE..."

"Brandi, you're soo tighhht.. MMMMMMNNN..."

Brad pushed inch by inch into my dripping cunt and I started to move with him. His cock slipping in and out of my pussy like a dream. We moaned together as I dug my fingernails into his back.

"AHHHHHH FUCK BRANDI... " " Brad I'm GONNNNA CUMMM..."

He bent down to whisper into my ear, "Babe, let it go..I want to wait for you. Cum Babe.. your so beautiful."

"AWWWWW I'm CUMMINGGGG... Brad I'M CUMMING..." "OH FUUUUCK HERE IT IS BRANDI...."

Brad collapsed ontop of me as we lay there panting. We both took dep breaths as I reached up to take his face into my hands. I captured his mouth with mine and we moaned together. My lasting impression of Brad linguring in my mind and thats when I relaized, I was truly beautiful.

This story is for Dee. She wrote me with her true story and wanted me to write about it. I tried to put myself in her shoes and write it from her perspective. ENJOY! Niki_Love

Niki_Love
Niki_Love
14 Followers