My Brother's Girlfriend is Pregnant

Story Info
My cousin wanted a story.
2.8k words
4.22
31.5k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My older brother Calvin managed to get a girl pregnant the summer after he graduated from high school. This happened at the same time our cousin Elaine, a published writer, was visiting.

I have to explain that after he came back from Afghanistan, my father was depressed. Clinically depressed, the doctors said. He got his old job back, but had performance issues. I heard him say to my mom he was about to be fired,. Trying to fix his depression, he went out with his men friends to a baseball game and had too much beer. He never made it home. The police said his car hit the bridge abutment at ninety miles an hour and none of the safety equipment could save his life.

He got a military funeral, with a squad of Marines shooting their rifles and everything. It was very sad. Afterwards, my mother was angry, saying the government killed her husband. It turned out that there was a big insurance policy and we had no immediate money problems. Mom got Calvin and me together and said we had to go on together. He was a wonderful husband and father, but was gone from our lives except for good memories.

The tragedy of my father's death was a year ago, and fading slowly, when the Calvin problem developed. Lily, my mother, came home from a coffee klatch with friends and said she had just heard something terrible about Calvin. Elaine and I sat down in the living room and she said that her friends told her that Jennifer's mother was telling people that her darling daughter had been knocked up by that awful Calvin Miller.

Mom was sitting there crying, and sending Elaine and me to tears as well. "What am I going to do?" she cried out. I didn't know how to answer, but Elaine jumped right in.

"You must go to her house and talk this out. Is she really pregnant? Is it his for sure? Is she going to keep the baby?"

Elaine didn't say it, but the big question in the room was whether Calvin was about to marry the girl he knocked up. In the back of my mind, I wasn't surprised. Calvin was well hung. Very well hung, in fact. Ever since he turned eighteen, he had been chasing girls for sex. One of the sluts he had early sex with started a rumor about the Giant Cock, and all of a sudden he was getting offers. One night, he came home and stuck his head in my room, where I was watching TV.

"Donny, you won't believe this. Jessica from school invited me to her place for a swim and dinner. She is one hot English teacher. I went over there and she handed me a drink and we walked out to the pool. Playing tag in the water were three of her teacher friends and they were bare as the day they were born.

"Angela, who was my math teacher, stood up with those big tits showing and said, "Calvin, lose the threads and get in here. Don't keep us waiting!

"So, I'm standing there and Jessica grabs my crotch and throws me in the pool! They pushed me to the shallow end and had my clothes off in nothing flat. They took turns sucking on my cock! Four incredible bodies and all of them shaved completely smooth!

"Jessica says, 'Don't talk Calvin. We've been waiting to service this humongous cock all year.' "

I'm beginning to get angry, Donny. Four pushy broads trying to take control. I let them play for a few minutes, then I grab Jessica, bend her over the edge of the pool, and give her a feel for big cock. She screams and hollers and I apply more pressure and then, all of a sudden, she is full of cock..."

That was the first of many stories about Calvin getting laid. I was the jealous younger brother with his own cock issues, but liked the fact that I got all the details about hot sex with women who were needy for big cocks.

But here we were, in the living room, hearing about sex that had gone too far. Elaine said to Lily that she needed to call right now before the stories got spread around even more. Mom asked if we shouldn't wait for Calvin to come home from work. Elaine told her that we would hear Calvin's side of the story soon enough, but what was important was Jennifer and her mother's version.

Five minutes later, she was out the door, having been invited over by the mother. Elaine looked at me, "I need a drink. Are you feeling like a bartender? Those margaritas you fix Lily look good. May I have one?"

She leaned down and kissed me on the lips. "That's a fine cock you have, Donny. Not as big as your ridiculous brother, but you'll make a lot of women happy, believe me."

I staggered to the kitchen, wondering if cousin Elaine was hitting on me. What a mess. She seemed to know a lot about my cock. Maybe it was from our time at the pool last weekend. My suit was old and saggy. She might have seen an outline of a big stick. Not as big as Calvin, but it got the job done. At least, that's what girls told me after my birthday when I was legal and could chase those who also were legal.

I decided underage drinking was ok for a stressful day and made two large margaritas. The two of us were back on the sofa when Calvin and Lily arrived at the same time. We could hear through the screen door as they got out of their cars, "You! Inside and upstairs right now! You are in big, big trouble!"

They passed by the living room without a glance at us. Her bedroom door slammed, but we heard a big slap and a shouted, "You miserable fucker, why did you have to do that to Jennifer!? She is such a fine young woman!"

Calvin was trying to say something, but getting nowhere. Mom was really mad at her big cocked son who couldn't keep it zipped in his pants.

Elaine leaned over and whispered, "This is so hot. I am going to write a story about it. Change the names and places but not the juicy parts."

The tequila made me bold. Elaine was quickly on her back in my lap, our lips smashed together. Coming up for air, I said, "That is so trampish. You are invading their privacy. I think you need to find your own cock and stop worrying about Calvin's."

Her hand went around my head to pull our lips together at the same time the other hand found stiffness in my trousers. "I thought so! This one will do fine. I am coming after you later, horny younger brother!"

We heard Lily's door opening and feet on the stairs. Elaine and I were back where we belonged, looking up at Mom and Calvin. She said, "Make two more of those, Donny, we need a family conference. Elaine, you are family now and should hear this."

When I came back with the drinks, Lily was on Calvin's knee and smiling. I thought this was strange.

"First the good news. She is pregnant, it is his, and she is going to carry it to term. No marriage for now. Maybe an adoption, but that can be decided later."

Elaine and I were nodding. Didn't sound so bad all of a sudden.

Lily went on. "Now the bad news. Jennifer is moving in here. She and Calvin are having a trial marriage while she grows the baby. Neither of them is having sex with anyone else. They say they love each other and this was an accident. I'm not so sure of that, but if they are still in love after suffering through a pregnancy, maybe they will get married and stay married."

Lily was looking triumphant. Calvin didn't look so happy having his privileges removed. Elaine and I were in shock.

Lily looked at me, "Donny, I don't feel like cooking. Would you mind finding takeout and bringing it home? There is money in my purse on the hall table."

All the way to the Thai place, my brain was slowly unscrambling. Holy shit. Lily and Jennifer's mom, whose name was Nancy, had taken control of the situation and found a way out that would quiet wagging tongues in town. Might even result in a marriage. In the meantime, pregnant Jennifer was going to be in our house, and I was sure loud sex would be constant.

When I unloaded dinner in the kitchen, Lily whispered, "Calvin has gone to get her. Jennifer called and asked to come over tonight. I think she wants to get out from under Nancy's supervision. That silly girl, taking chances with a cock like Calvin's while he's doing her!"

I whispered back, "He might have been sterile."

That put my mom into a laughing fit. Elaine came in and asked what was happening.

"I told him Jennifer was silly to take chances on a big cock. Donny said his brother might have been sterile!"

Elaine pounded on me. "The Lawson males sterile? Not on your life."

Her next words froze me in place. "Speaking of Lawson males, Lily, I am going to have sex with your youngest son. May I have your permission?"

They stared at each other and finally Mom laughed. "Well, I'll be. Is there something in the air? I suppose if I say no, you'll do it anyway?"

Elaine advanced on Lily and applied a hot kiss. "I'm not spending the summer in this house with sex morning, noon, and night and not getting any myself. And you won't survive, either. We need to find a good cock attached to a good guy for you."

They broke apart, Mom blushing and saying, "Cousin, you stop that talk right now. This house is not a brothel!"

Elaine dropped her second bomb. "If he's a nice guy, and it helps with the rent, what's the difference?"

She walked into my arms, "Donny, is it ok to share me if there is a good reason?"

I decided right then that Elaine might be a good writer, but she was confused about a few other things. I walked us to my room and quickly had her clothes off.

"Donny, you are such a tough guy, just taking charge of your new girl."

I didn't waste time, dropping my clothes and easing her over my knees, head and tits down. The first whack on her curvy ass was loud. So was the scream. "Ahhh, no. Donny, what the fuck!"

After ten on each globe, she was sobbing. Mom was in the doorway, shaking her head, but smiling.

"Elaine, you are a great writer. You have a fabulous body. Mom and I love you. She is bringing some ointment for your bottom. But I am beating some bad thoughts out of your silly head."

Mom was back. Believe it or not, she was naked. Both hands worked Elaine's red ass, which quivered and twitched as she spread the cool ointment around. Mom reached under Elaine and found my hard cock. Her slippery fingers transferred ointment to my cock. My god it felt good. I let out a little moan. What was my own mother doing stroking her son's cock?

I needed to finish with Elaine. "No bad thoughts, Elaine. We do not pay for sex in this house. We do not force any sex in this house. We only share when there is full consent."

Lily pulled Elaine to her lap and I realized why she was naked. It was to keep the ointment from going on good clothes. Right next to Elaine's breast, my cock was sticking up. It looked agitated, the purple tip oozing liquid. Elaine noticed and licked off a drop.

"Donny, I promise only to have sex with you while I am here. I promise to ask permission for any kinky stuff. My ass is really sore, but I need sex really badly."

There was a noise at the door and I looked up. Damn. Calvin and Jen were in the doorway, both of them with no clothes. Both of them trying not to laugh out loud. Calvin mouthed, "Go, Donny!"

Lily smiled at the new arrivals and gestured to the other bed in the room. They lay down on it, ready to watch how I handled the rest of the situation.

Actually, it was Mom who took charge. She arranged me against the headboard. She arranged Elaine across my lap so the sore part of her wasn't against anything. She climbed behind, pressing a sexy middle aged chest to Elaine's back and using fingers to pinch and pull the tits in front of her.

My new girlfriend was still in shock. "Donny, I need you! Please!"

Lily hissed in her ear. "He's right there and ready for you!"

I was learning my mother was no stranger to orgy sex. Her fingers raised Elaine and positioned the seven inch shaft in the right place. Down went Elaine and in went my cock. A great sigh went up from everyone in the room. Jennifer was wiggling around in front of Calvin and I'd bet I knew where the super cock was.

Elaine was coming alive. "Oh, I am so sore but you are so good in there. Ahhh."

I was thinking that family sex was fun when Elaine screamed and fainted with a giant orgasm. Before I could do anything, Lily pushed Elaine to the side and slid herself down my slippery weapon. "I hope you don't mind, Donny. This is too good to pass up. I haven't had a cock in me since your father died, and I am fixing that problem right now!"

She leaned for a kiss, and looked across at the other bed. Jennifer was on her back and Calvin was buried deep. She was humping and swearing, "You nasty fucker, you gave me a baby!"

Then her voice changed and she said, I love you, Calvin!"

Lily hollered at them, still bouncing on me, "Say it, Calvin. We want to hear it over here!"

My brother hesitated and called out, "I love you, Jennifer." He rolled them over and she sagged against his big hairy chest.

Lily was whispering to me, "Donny, I am coming. Coming right now!"

Like Calvin, I flipped us over and finished in style with rough thrusts and animal grunts. The blast was the best ever. Hosing my mom and going to hell for sure. It felt out of this world.

Elaine was snuggled under one arm, recovering fast. "I'm recording this in my brain, Donny. Every bit of it. The violence, the lust, the love. All the emotional cross currents. It will be a best seller, especially with the mother incest angle."

My voice was low and gruff. "It is not going anywhere, lover, until there is written consent from every person in this room."

She reached up for a kiss. "I love you, Donny. Permissions for sure."

Lily wiggled into my arms for her own kiss. "I love you too, Donny. Your cock is special, but you can't get me pregnant. My tubes were tied after I had you. The doctors said another pregnancy would be too dangerous."

I was recovering from that bombshell when a fourth body wormed into our pile. She whispered, "I love you too, Donny, now that I am part of the family."

Jennifer's body drew instant lust from me. My brother's pregnant girlfriend was rubbing on me, making my tired cock all hard again. My hands caressed everywhere. She must like sex, I thought. We had watched her take his giant cock into herself, urging him on. My fingers found messy wet between her legs.

"Donny," her voice was soft and quiet, "rub me there. I still need cock. Can I have yours? He won't care, he is already asleep over there." She nodded her head at the other bed and sat up on me, hands wrapped on a thick shaft. She looked down at Elaine and Lily.

"This is a fine cock, isn't it? He has made you happy. May I borrow it?" She grinned and slid down all the way. She was tight. I wondered how that was, after taking Calvin's meat.

Jennifer spread herself out, reaching with lips to the other women. I was appreciating the knocked up cunt squeezing me. Maybe she did love him and wanted a baby?

Three in one afternoon. How could I be so lucky?

I looked at the other bed. Calvin was sleeping all alone. I looked at my bed. Three luscious well satisfied women were snuggled with me. Once upon a time, I was jealous of Calvin's big tool.

Lily was stretching up to my face with a sleepy kiss. "Donny, you are the best lover ever!"

I slipped away, remembering the old one-liner, "It's not the size of the tool, it's how you use it!"