My Brother's Keeper

Story Info
A BBW young pregnant woman seduces her virgin older brother.
2.2k words
4.25
126.7k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redlily90
redlily90
17 Followers

Thanks for the feedback, everyone! Due to popular demand, I have revised my last story, "My Sexy Sister", and have decided to tell it from my point of view. No judgment or harsh comments please.

*

I was born sixteen months after my brother, Michael. Growing up he always annoyed me, but we were still able to stick together and got along despite our differences. As Michael got older, he stayed lean and very tall, and I was continuously jealous of him because I kept gaining and gaining weight due to chronic depression. I was never happy with the way I looked. By the time I turned 18, I was over 200 pounds and had size 40D breasts, but I also had my first boyfriend, named Spencer, who is now my husband. Michael had since joined the military after he graduated high school, so he was very buff and had a deep tan from his time at Basic Training in the heart of Texas.

About a month after I turned 18, I found out I was pregnant. Naturally, I was scared to death. After all, I was in my senior year of high school and Spencer and I had only been together for a year. After calling Spencer and telling him the news, I went to my brother's bedroom and poured my heart out to him.

"I don't want to be a mother yet!" I sobbed into his warm, tanned chest. My tears kept pouring, and I saw them drift down his bulging pecs and course over his brown nipples, causing them to swiftly harden as they were cooled by the tears. As I heard his heart pick up pace beneath my ear, he lifted his baseball-mitt-sized hand and caressed my face with it.

"It'll be okay, I promise. Shhh, it's okay, I'm here." He kept stroking my hair, and when I looked down at his lap, his penis was slowly tenting up his shorts. Taking this as my cue to leave, I got up and went back to my room.

"What on earth just happened?" I thought to myself as I tried to focus on the current situation as opposed to my brother's genitals. I paced back and forth as I debated my options involving my pregnancy. However, my mind kept drifting to my dear brother, whom I could actually hear across the hall, grunting.

I was both disgusted and intrigued to know he was masturbating in his room, right across the hall from me. I even halfway considered peeking in, just to see how big he was. I decided against it. I even chastised myself for having thoughts like that. What kind of sicko was I?

Six months later, it was finally the day before my graduation. I had long since told my parents about my pregnancy, and we were preparing for my baby boy, slowly but surely. In less than a month's time I was going to travel the hour down the mountain to see Spencer and stay there until after the baby was born. I was constantly sweaty, so I would usually shower twice a day, never with the bathroom door all the way shut. I hated not being able to see when I got out.

I headed for my second shower of the day when my parents told me they were going out to do some shopping. I assumed my brother had gone with them, since he usually did. I took my time and lathered up with my vanilla-scented body wash, letting the suds cascade down my swelling breasts and engorged belly. That's when I saw my brother's reflection in the mirror, through the frosted shower doors.

"Now is the moment of truth," I thought. Was I going to call him out, or was I going to let him have his fill? I decided the latter, and watched him out of the corner of my eye as he picked up my red and black lacy bra, my favorite. He glanced at the shower to see if I was looking and he dashed out. I stood there, amazed, wondering if he'd bring it back. Sure enough, I heard his footsteps coming back towards the bathroom. I stopped the water and started stepping out of the shower when I saw my bra come flying through the open doorway.

"Very sneaky," I mused to myself. I decided to pretend I hadn't seen anything and I shut the bathroom door so I could dress. Aha! There in the left cup of my bra was a smear of something white. I sniffed it, but it was masked by my body wash. Then I licked it, and the telltale salty taste of cum clicked in my mind. I grinned. My own brother was masturbating with my stuff! I no longer found it wierd, but hot. It made me feel sexy.

Then I opened up the bathroom door and walked out, naked, towards my brother's bedroom door. I tentatively knocked a few times, and Michael opened his door slowly. His chin hit the floor when he saw me standing there naked. What floored me was he, too, was naked, in all his Greek god-like glory.

He shyly closed his eyes and looked away, handing me a towel to cover myself. Refusing it, I tossed it behind me and let myself in his room. I looked over my shoulder and saw him watch my ample ass as it swayed back and forth as I walked across his room to his king-sized bed. Then I sat down and crossed my legs.

"Hey Michael, whatcha been up to?" It was almost comical how serious I was trying to be when my freshly-shaved pussy was practically on fire.

"Uhhh, n-n-nothing." He was trying not to look at me, but he couldn't help surveying my heaping mounds of pregnant flesh. I peered down at his inflating cock and nearly gasped. Half-hard it looked close to 7 inches long! That's the size I was used to, with Spencer being relatively well-endowed, but my brother wasn't fully hard yet. He shyly tried to cover it with his hands to no avail.

Before he could speak again, I got on my knees in front of him and hugged his legs, letting his now-hard cock brush against the outside of my cheek. I decided to play coy.

"Thank you so much for everything, Michael! How could I ever thank you for being here for me all this time?" I got back up on my feet and sat back down on his bed, cocking my head sideways and giving him my best "puppy eyes" look.

Michael looked from side to side and was silent for a while. I started to rethink coming in his room until he said, "I can think of a way. By the way you smell right now, I can safely bet we're both thinking the same thing."

He sat down on the bed beside me and slowly moved his face towards mine. Then he stopped. I nearly whined in anticipation of his kiss.

"What's the matter?" I asked him.

"I'm a virgin." He finally confessed to me.

"Wow, really?" I had thought that at some point in high school he had lost his virginity to one of the sluts he dated, but I guess not. "That's okay. I'll be gentle. Now lay down on the bed."

He did as I said and I straddled him, my heaving belly almost blocking my view of his face. I bent down and kissed him softly, deeply, the way I would kiss Spencer. Then I started working my kisses down his neck and to his chest. I could feel his heartbeat under my lips as I kissed his breastbone, his heart beating a mile a minute. I gave his nipple a quick lick and looked at him. He nodded his approval and I took his entire nipple in my mouth and started playing with it. I licked it, sucked it and even nibbled on it a bit, the whole time Michael was under me moaning and squirming. I stopped and smiled at him, and started working my kisses lower and lower. When I got to where his pubic hair started, I began teasing him, kissing his hair and moving to his inner thighs, saving the best for last. Making eye contact with him, I kissed the tip of his now-purple cockhead and stuck the tip of my tongue into the slit. He moaned and bucked his hips. I decided to take it to the next level.

I opened my small jaw as wide as it would go and began working my mouth over my sexy brother's enormous cock. Inch by inch it slid into my moist mouth, and my brother was in ecstasy. Clearly he had never been given head before. He moaned and squirmed beneath me, and I stopped when his head reached the back of my throat to allow it to get used to the presence of his cock there. Once my gagging stopped, I took the rest of his manhood down my throat and I tasted a few drops of precum drip down into my stomach. I took his tasty cock out of my mouth and stared at it. It was the biggest one I had ever seen! Then I took it back in to the hilt and began sucking on him like my life depended on it. It was a good thing my parents weren't home, because he bellowed out a scream of pleasure every time I went down.

Finally I decided to stop. I didn't want him to cum yet. I wanted to feel it inside of me. Hell, it couldn't get me pregnant, since I was already knocked up, so I was anxious to feel his hot cock juice in my pussy.

I left him panting, and he said, "Now it's my turn!" and flipped me over with surprising ease. There was no teasing from him, he went straight for my quivering, dripping pussy. I was in heaven as he (somehow) expertly navigated my pussy with his glorious tongue, playing with my sensitive clit and lapping up my juices like he had done it before. I later asked if he had ever eaten any of his girlfriends out, and he said no, but he learned techniques from the multitude of lesbian porn he watched.

I could feel my first orgasm in months slowly building from deep inside of me. "Don't stop!" I cried, digging my fingers into his soft brown hair and grinding my pussy up to meet his face. He took my clit in his mouth and sucked on it, and I nearly fainted from the intensity of my orgasm. It overtook me, and every inch of my body was involved in the neverending ecstasy. Finally my orgasm subsided and I pushed his head away, shaking. He smiled at me and let me rest for a minute. When he saw I was okay again, he asked me to bend over into doggy style, which happened to be my all-time favorite position. I slowly raised myself up onto my knees and nearly started panting with anticipation.

I almost screamed with pleasure when I felt the head of his cock at the entrance to my pussy. I bucked back and his cock went in to the hilt. He let out a yell; I had forgotten he was a virgin and had never had anything so tight around his cock before. I apologized to him, but he shook his head and grinned at me, giving me a signal to do more. I fucked him while he stood still for at least five minutes when I felt another intense orgasm approaching. I told him to take over.

Boy, did he ever. He fucked me like a madman, holding onto my wide hips and slamming into my cunt like a machine, over and over until my second orgasm swept over me and my top half collapsed into the pillows.

"Oh, fuck! Fuck yes, fuck me! Break my pussy in half, you cumsucking asshole!" That was the first time I had ever spoken that vulgar and I heard Michael snickering behind me, but he never broke his stride. My orgasm kept on and on and on until I could take it no more, and then I felt Michael's cock begin to swell inside me. Finally, I was getting what I wanted for years! His hot cum exploded against my waiting cervix and triggered another, less intense orgasm. His cock finally deflated and he pulled out of me and laid next to me on his bed.

"Wow. I mean, wow." That was all he could muster. "I never thought sex would be that good. Now I see what I've been missing out on."

My heart skipped a beat when I heard my parent's loud van pull into the driveway.

"Shit! Shitshitshitshit!!" We both scrambled to get our clothes on and I had just closed the door to my room when my mom yelled upstairs to us for help carrying in groceries. Michael smacked my ass as we passed in the hallway and I gave him a sly smile.

We were definitely never going to do this again, but we sure enjoyed it.

redlily90
redlily90
17 Followers