My Brother's Panties Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
seat542
seat542
236 Followers

Jamie caught me eyeing the toys as we left the room. With a bit of bounce in her voice she told me, "I think you'll like what's in those drawers." Back in the bathroom, she pointed out the laundry hamper and where the lube went.

She asked me to get three big towels from the linen closet and meet her in the shower. Jamie went to the shower and turned on its steam function. From inside, she motioned me to place the towels on the towel bar attached to the door and to come in.

Using one of the hand-held showerheads; Jamie sprayed hot water over the benches and walls. "Make yourself comfortable. Time for a little steam bath." I moved to the far side of the shower and took a seat, resting my back against the corner wall and stretching one leg out along the bench. The other was on the shower floor.

My legs were open, my semi-aroused cock dangling free. Jamie looked at it and then at me. With a quick flick of the wrist, she gave it a spray. We both laughed.

The steam started to seep into the shower. Jamie remounted the showerhead and moved onto the bench next to me. She scooted her back up against my chest and rested her head near my shoulder. She was stretched out along the bench, using my legs as arm rests. I wrapped my arms around her just under her breasts. Jamie placed her other hand on mine and looked up at me for a kiss.

The building steam felt great, and a few minutes later, you couldn't see the bathroom through the glass. The door opened with a 'whoosh' as Lauren joined us. She sat on my other side and wasted no time in joining our kissing. The passion was building again.

Jamie flipped over so her breasts were against my chest. Her kissing became a craving. She worked her tongue into our mouths. Her fingers went to my nipples. At first, her nails did a slow dance across them, but as the fervor of her kissing increased, her nails followed. Taking each nipple between her nails, she pinched them. The pleasure was painfully arousing.

Lauren was kneeling next to me, licking and sucking on my ear. Her tongue bathed it and snaked all around it. She kept telling me how she was going to lick my asshole before she fucked me.

I was rock hard when Jaime went to her knees on the floor. She pulled my legs open and took hold of my cock. Her first move was sucking each ball into her mouth. The feel of her tongue on my hairless sack rocked me.

Lauren's nails replaced Jamie's on one nipple, and she started sucking the other. I knew I wasn't going to last long, since I've been aroused since breakfast. Both Jamie and Lauren knew it too.

Jamie brought my cock back into her mouth and worked it marvelously. Her hand was twisting the shaft on every stroke, while her head moved up and down on it. She kept a constant vacuum on my dick. Her middle finger had worked its way into my clean ass and was urging my prostrate to release.

Lauren's mouth returned to my ear, but her nails continued tormenting my chest buds. Her words did me in. With that sultry, lusty voice, she drove me over the edge. "Blow it. Shoot that wad. Feed your sister your goo."

I felt my balls contract. Jamie pulled my cock from her mouth and used both hands to pump me. She was aiming my cock at her face. The first blast sprayed onto her lips and chin. Spurt after spurt erupted, covering her cheeks with my warm cream. She kept stroking my cock until I could take it no longer. It was my turn to be shattered and I slumped back against the wall.

Jamie climbed back onto the bench next to Lauren. She pulled Lauren's face to hers and drew her into a deep, cum coated kiss. Lauren licked every stream from her face, and feed each tongue-full lick to Jamie. Their acts were deliberate and slow; they were putting on a show for me. Their eyes turned to mine from time to time to make sure I was watching them.

Even though I was literally spent; the look of these two beauties swapping my cum in the warm, foggy steam kept me mentally aroused. When they brought their coated lips and tongues to me, there was no way I could resist. I melted into them.

When my seed was gone, we laid back and let the steam do its thing. To say we were all relaxed would be an understatement. Lauren was right when she said this shower works miracles. Jamie finally turned off the steam and we took a group shower; each of us washing the other.

******************

This was the first time I every washed a cock other than my own. It was wonderfully different and erotic. The flaccid feel of another's shaft is unique. I found it to be incredibly sensual to have their thickness moving and twisting freely in my soapy hands. It felt even more intimate than sex. As we all know, the owner of a hard cock would allow most anyone to touch it, but in a non-aroused state, it's a different matter.

The shower was amazing. I was the first one out of the shower. Lauren was squeezing the excess water from her hair, while Jamie realigned the toiletries on the shower bench. I picked up one of the towels and did a quick wipe down on my legs. Wrapping the oversized Turkish around my waist, I went back to the linen closet for a few more towels.

Being so drawn to the girls, I wanted the drying off process to be unrushed and affectionate. I wanted to pamper them. Lauren stepped out of the shower and I greeted her with an open towel.

I took my time, lovingly patting her dry. Her body felt divine. There was more to this than drying off. I was developing deep feelings for her. I wanted her to know that with each touch. When she was dry, I slowly wrapped the towel around her, tucking it closed in the back. Grabbing another towel, I wrapped it turban style around her hair.

Turning Laruen towards, I gave her a very tender and loving kiss. Lauren melted into my kiss, putting her arms around my neck while I pulled her closer. Our mouths said it all. This was more than a threesome with my sister and her lover. We would have stayed like that for hours, if not for Jamie's voice saying, "Hey love birds."

This caught both Lauren and me by surprise. We blushed. It wasn't as if we didn't know what was happening; but it took Jamie vocalization of it to make us consciously aware of what was happening. Lauren gave me a peck on the cheek and quickly moved to the sink area. I think Jamie's words scared her.

The whole time I was drying Jamie, she had this little grin on her face and kept looking into my eyes, searching for something. Every time I looked into hers, I could read her question, "Are you falling for Lauren?" I tried not to look at her and pretended not to notice, but my eyes and smile belied the façade. When I finally wrapped the towel around her hair, I gave her a kiss and said, "The answer to your question is 'Yes'."

Jamie eyes grew wide and her mouth opened wide in silent delight. She hugged me quickly as if congratulating me. Jamie knew Lauren was sweeping me off of my feet.

*****************

Getting ready brought everything full circle.

The girls took me back to the guest room and proceeded to empty my suitcases on the bed. Their comments about my clothes were so 'catty,' so fashion diva-ish. Picking up one of my shirts with two fingers and holding it in front of her as if it was infested; Jamie went into a mock Valley-Girl voice saying, "Like where were you born?" and dropped it on the floor. We all split a gut laughing. I must admit, it was pretty ugly.

They determined nothing was salvageable, even Jamie's panties.

While they rummaged through my things, Jamie poked my ass with the dildo, saying she wanted to watch me fuck myself. Lauren's quick, 'I want to watch too,' kept us laughing.

They did eventually find an "acceptable outfit to wear in public---for the final time." It was sans intimates. Lauren said they'd be replaced soon enough.

The girls retreated to their bedroom, telling me they would be ready in forty-five. I was ready in ten, so I cleaned up the kitchen. Looking at the clock it just a couple of minutes past ten in the morning. What a great start to the day. I made a fresh pot of coffee while I washed and dried the few dishes and utensils. Remembering how the girls drank their coffees earlier, I poured Jamie a cup with cream and sugar; Lauren just cream—the same way I take mine.

Carrying them to their room, I hollered, "Knock, knock. Fresh Java." The girls told me not to come in. Instead, two arms extended from behind the door and eagerly accepted the cups. Sincere "Thank You....You're the best" were shouted back to me. A smile crossed my lips as I went back to kitchen.

For the first time in a couple of days, my mind drifted to work. I thought, "Funny, how the catalyst for bringing me to New York hadn't crossed my mind the last couple of days." Since I had some time, I grabbed my laptop from my briefcase in the guest room, and went back to the kitchen to boot it up.

While it went through its start-up, I took a couple plastic garbage bags and packed up my 'old' clothes to donate, placing them by the door.

Luckily, the girls had unsecured WiFi so I could log in and do a quick check of how things were going at the new office, as well as how my investments were doing. I was pleased things looked good. I checked a few indices and the markets looked stable and logged out. Things were fine.

The clicking of the girls' heels caught my attention as they joined me in the kitchen. They looked HOT. Both were wearing tight, skinny jeans: Lauren in the traditional dark denim, Jamie in jet black. I wasn't sure who looked hotter.

Jamie wore a white half sleeve blouse with ruffles in the front. Six buttons extended upwards from where it was tucked into her jeans and from there the ruffles took over. They flared open exposing the smooth skin of her upper chest, her braless bosom hidden behind the ruffles.

Thin black trim adorned the edges of the ruffles, as well as the sleeves and open collar. The blouse was tied together seductively with a white bow of thin fabric attached to each side of the collar. One pull of the bow and the blouse could easily open and fall from Jamie's shoulders.

The black trim complimented Jamie's smoky black eye shadow, black-black liner and mascara. Her baby blues jumped from the contrast and were framed exotically by the blonde bangs of her pageboy cut. Jamie's ruby red lips were enough to drive any man or woman wild. They color matched perfectly with her nails.

Topping off her outfit was a thin spaghetti style belt strung through the belt loops and tied loosely in the front. The straps, dangling in front, were capped with silver. One's eyes were naturally drawn to her loins. On her feet were six-inch black, open-toed stilettos. The red toenails said it all....what a woman.

Lauren was every bit as beautiful, but more subtle.

Brown leather riding boots rode up her jean clad legs to just below her knees. Leather spur straps wrapped each ankle where an antique brass ring joined them to the sole on the outside of each boot. A hunter green, long sleeve turtleneck hugged her shapely torso. The way it formed around her breasts was alluring.

A buckskin vest, matching perfectly with her boots and belt, tapered to her waist. The bottom of the vest followed her belt line where her sweater met her jeans. Lauren's belt had an antique brass Southwest style belt buckle. Red and blue turquoise along with black opal stones formed a floral design. Her dangling earrings were the same design and complemented her flowing, deep auburn hair perfectly.

Soft green eye shadows with black mascara brought sparkle to Lauren's hazel eyes. Her lip color was pink and she wore it well. The soft earth tones of her blush produced a look of pure class. There was a yearning building for Lauren within me; unlike that for Jamie.

Jamie told me she made a few phone calls and we were all set for shopping.

"The first stop is to our stylist, James. He's a genius with hair and will give you that New York look instantly. Then we're off to Madame Chloe's." Both girls gave me a knowing purr.

Lauren added, "She carries the finest lingerie at reasonable prices. She specializes to those of us with panty fetishes. And the way it's presentation is soooo erotic"

I could only imagine what the ladies were wearing at the moment.

Lauren continued, "Then you and I will go shopping for a new wardrobe, because Jamie need to finalize plans for tonight."

My smile triggered theirs. "Should I even ask about the plans? I do want to let you know that whatever they are, I'm covering the expenditures."

Both girls started with the 'that isn't necessary' line, but I held up my hands asking them to stop.

"Please, I'm not trying to be a jerk. This is something I want to do. You've taken me in for few days, so it's the least I can do. And don't forget, I'm on an expense account for thirty days."

The phrase 'expense account' softened their stance and they relented.

"So may I ask about the special plans?"

Jamie said they were having a 'Welcome to New York' get together in my honor that night. Taking a credit card from my wallet, I gave it to Jamie. "Since we have the same last name, no one will think twice if they ask for ID."

Jamie asked how much credit was available. I got the feeling hers was maxed. I soft sold things by saying there was plenty.

**********

James' salon was jumping. The stylist and nail techs all knew Lauren and Jamie. James seemed like a great guy. He wasn't effeminate, but rather, a stylish man. It was obvious the girls were special to him by the way they greeted one another. I could tell he had a thing for Jamie by the way he kept asking for her opinion, as well as the soft touches he kept placing on her arm.

Jamie was enjoying the attention, and doing her fair share of flirting. She moved closer to James when he was showing her something with my hair, allowing her hand to touch his arm. I didn't say anything, but inside I was digging watching my sister coming on to James. All of this was through the mirror of course.

I could also see Lauren in the mirror. Our eyes would meet and linger. I am not sure what Lauren was thinking, but I was thinking what a fantastic woman she was. Cupid's arrows were on the mark.

Jamie's phone rang while James was finishing my 'style.' She moved towards the door to take the call. It didn't appear to be a call she wanted to take. At one point in the conversation, Jamie's lips tightened and, staring at the ceiling, she stomped her foot on the floor. Then she changed her look and gave the phone a fake smile while saying 'Yes, yes."

She disconnected and glared at the phone with the same tight-lipped anger. Lauren went over to console her. Jamie was going off, and Lauren listened sympathetically. When Jamie finally settled down, they had a quick conversation.

By this time, both James and I were watching in the mirror.

Jamie came over to me and told me she had to go into the studio for a few hours. Her boss, "the witch," wanted her to make a few changes to their latest design. It was the same design that delayed her the previous night. The shopping trip was going to be just Lauren and me.

"I wanted to go to Madame Chloe's to see her presentation so much." Jamie protested. Her pouting was very sexy. She got over it quickly saying, "Well, the bitch isn't going to ruin my day."

I was disappointed also, but the sudden reality of having time alone with Lauren made my senses tingle. I tried not to let either emotion show. I told Jamie I understood. She kissed me on the cheek and whispered in my ear, "Look at it this way, you get time with your new girlfriend." Jamie could always read my mind.

James got a 'lip' kiss while Lauren and I got the cheek version. On the way out the door, Jamie said she'd still take care things for the evening. James said 'See you later—looking forward to the evening." Jamie smiled at him, mouthing 'me too.'

My hairstyle was actually very cool. It was a professional look with a bit of spike. I liked it a lot and so did Lauren. She said it made me look powerful.

The cab ride to Madame Chloe's was a bit different than the pawing ride home from the restaurant the previous evening. I was looking out the window at all the people; drinking in New York. Glancing over at Lauren, I saw that she was staring at me. I smiled and told her how beautiful she looked. Her smile lit up the cab. I took her hand in mine and she slid next to me resting her head on my shoulder.

I asked if James and Jamie were a 'thing.' Lauren's answer was interesting. "Well, they were always attracted to each other, but I think things are about to change for both of them." I wasn't sure why things were 'about to change.' Lauren said it was a long story and waved my inquiry off without further comment. I dropped it, knowing that time has a way of revealing all.

When the cab pulled in front of Madame Chloe's, I was a bit in awe. The front awing bore the name "Sentiment Intime" which Lauren told me meant 'Intimate Feeling.' The scantily clad window mannequins had my cock stirring. I was expecting more of a department store.

Madame Chloe personally greeted us as we entered the shop. She was a robust woman. I guessed her age to be late forty, early fifty. She had large breasts and a thick, curvy body. Her blonde hair was pulled into a bun. Her business suit was stylish, yet professional. Her perfume was heady.

"Bon Jour, Mademoiselle Lauren" Madame Chloe's accent was distinct. "And zees must be Monsieur Kevin." She gave us both a 'MuWah..MuWah.' "I am so sorry Mademoiselle Jamie cannot be wiz us today. She did call to tell me."

Madame Chloe led us through the shop. The lingerie around the store had my dick twitching. It was so sexy to see women touching and caressing the various fabrics without the slightest built of embarrassment.

They were holding bras up to their chest and looking at themselves in the mirror, turning this way and that for different angles. I even saw one woman coming out of the dressing room wearing only a bra and matching thong. I tried not to look, but....

Lauren also saw me, and mumbled, "Pervert." I sheepishly smiled. She took my hand and gave it a little squeeze telling me it was okay.

We entered a private section of the shop, passing through a set of large double doors and into a short vestibule with a similar pair of doors at the other end. Madame closed the set behind us, and then pushed open the set in front of us, unveiling an opulent French sitting room.

It was very feminine. Everything in the room exuded the ambiance of the decadent age of France. The room had full-length swivel mirrors positioned throughout. Tables, chairs, and love seats were placed in a half circle around an ornately woven carpet.

About ten feet from the open end of the circle stood a set of large, elaborately carved, wooden screens. They appeared to be concealing a wall entry. The feeling in the room was formally hedonistic.

Madame Chloe led us to a fainting couch. The one armrest design and tapered back ensure a level of intimate coziness. Madame motioned for me to take the armrest position with Lauren leaning against me. It was a natural and delightful movement to place one arm on the rest and wrap the other over Lauren's shoulder. She snuggled in.

Madame clapped her hands twice, calling, "Francoise."

A young woman, wearing a completely see-thru black ensemble emerged from behind the wood screen. My heart skipped a few beats as she approched. Madame Chloe gauged my reaction. "Ees zer any other room een zee house where one can better explore zees zings zen a Boudoir?" Madame exited around the other end of the screen.

seat542
seat542
236 Followers