My Brother's Panties Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The top of Francoise's ensemble was a simple bib of sheer material. It hung loosely from her torso and covered only her front, doing nothing to conceal her small breasts. Her nipples however, were quite large, probably caused by her stud piercings. The bib was sewn onto a black satin choker that hugged her neck, and into a band of the same material at the waist.

Flaring from the waistband was a skirt of the same sheer material. It barely covered her mons, with its thin fluffy, black down. The contrast between it, the material and her milk white skin was arousing.

Her legs were thin; and each stride provided a clear view of the delicate folds nestled between her loins. Black, 8 inch, stiletto heels adorned her feet. These were more than 'fuck me' pumps; these screamed 'kink.' Her makeup said the same.

Long, thick, jet black lashes flowed from her eyelids; each of which was outlined with a thin black line. Under the bottom was a bold streak of light purple shadow running the length of the socket. The same light purple radiated from the tear ducts to crease of the upper lids. It then blended into cobalt blue shadow; all confined beneath the brow bone.

Her eyebrows, like the rest of her hair, were jet black. Like Madame's, Francoise's hair was pulled into a bun. This kept one focused on her eyes as well as her matching light purple lips. To say her unabashed sexuality was arousing would be an understatement.

Francoise carried a large card in her hand. It out to be instructions about the process as well as a list of complimentary beverages. Although well acquainted with 'Sentiment Intime,' Lauren read the card with me. Francoise stood dutifully before us.

There would be a coordinator to record our purchases. When we saw something we liked, we were to motion to the coordinator. Sizing would be done at the end to ensure the proper fit for the items purchased.

Lauren lifted her eyes to Francoise.

"Oui, Mademoiselle?" Her accent added to the eroticism.

Lauren order sparkling water with lemon. Our server shifted her eyes to me. "Monsieur?" I ordered the same.

Francoise left with a simple, "Très bien," taking the card with her.

The movement of her ass swaying away caused both Lauren and I to cast lingering looks. Lauren lifted her head towards mine. In a whisper she asked, "What do you think so far?" The question did not require an answer, but I whispered one anyway.

"Interesting. I'm not sure what she is into, but whatever it is, I'm interested."

As she was leaning against me, Lauren lifted her right arm until her hand softly touched my right cheek. She pursed her lips and gently kissed my left cheek. Lauren purred "It gets better." I think she notice the quick jump in my loins.

Madame Chloe reentered a few moments later along with the coordinator and Francoise. The coordinator took a position on a chair across from us. She was a dark haired woman of medium build, dressed in prim and proper business attire. She crossed her legs and opened her notebook to record our purchases.

Francoise pushed a small cart carrying our waters. She circled behind couch and positioned the cart near the armrest. Tilting my head up, I thanked her. She said nothing. However, she did drag her nails across my arm as she walked away. This caught Lauren's attention. With a hint of mockery, she whispered 'tramp.' I didn't have time to chuckle, for at that moment paired couples dressed in matching ensembles entered from behind the screen.

Madame Chloe began to elaborate on each item worn. Every detail mentioned was seductively demonstrated. The first item was a blue satin girdle with garters and an open gusset. It was being worn by both the man and the women, although the man's girdle was without the garters. When Madame said the open gusset design allows for easy access to "zee intimate offerings," the woman slinked her way to the sofa, with the man following closely.

We could easily see her hairless pussy. Stopping a few feet in front of us, she turned towards the man, her back now to us. Spreading her legs shoulder width, she bent over bringing her eyes, level with the man's loin.

Her ass cheeks spread open, exposing her pink nether hole; her pussy lips glistened with her nectar. Without the slightest hesitation, she reached into the man's gusset and pulled his cock free. He wasn't completely hard, but her hungry mouth soon had him fully erect.

My cock grew on its own. Lauren needed to reposition herself a bit, pressing her arm against my shaft as she did. Both Lauren and I nodded to the coordinator. Madame Chloe knew how to make a sale.

By the end of the presentation, we nodded yes to high cut briefs, low cut briefs, full briefs, open bust bras, nursing bras, waist cinchers, bustiers, torsettes, and various style of boy cut shorts, from satin to lace, from smooth to ruffled. We ordered bikinis and thongs, along with numerous pairs of hose including self-stay and those requiring garters.

Every item was provocatively modeled and every feature was highlighted by the use of hands, mouths, tongues, pussies, and cocks. I thought I was going to lose it whenever the nipples were exposed. Nipple play drives me wild and watching them being licked, sucked, twisted and pulled had me rock hard.

The fact that I was without underwear made my erection even more noticeable.

Each time I adjusted, Lauren would give my cock a knowing push. Jamie pulled arm from her shoulders to her tummy, keeping her hand on top. When something aroused her, she would let out a barely audible gasp and squeeze my hand. This was turning her on as much as it was me.

Madame Chloe said there was a little surprise. With a clap of her hands, all the models returned. However, their garb was no longer the sensual intimates, but rather the stark boldness of rubber, latex and leather. They wore hoods and masks; carried crops and whips; and were attached to collars and chains.

Madame Chloe announced that she was holding a special showing next Saturday for her new line of different intimates. It was going to be held at a private club in Manhattan. The cost for the show was $1,000 per person and included food and beverages throughout the evening. There would also be special rooms for those desiring closer, more personal demonstrations.

Both Lauren and I squirmed with this display. We glanced at each other. The look I saw in her eyes was panicked desire. It was clear Madame Chloe hit on one of Lauren's deeper kinks. I could feel her body tingle. She was in a frenzied state.

Her eyes showed fear, want, craving, desire, passion, and that glassy look of kink. This really turned me on. Lauren was looking at me for approval. She wanted me to make a decision. Calmly, I looked at the coordinator and nodded, holding up two fingers. We were officially on the guest list.

It took a while after the models exited for Lauren to regain her composer. My cock had retreated to a somewhat flaccid, but thick state. Lauren stood first. I could see a flood of thoughts going through her mind. "You didn't need to buy the invite for next Saturday."

Standing, I replied, "You're right. I didn't." My response was direct and to the point. There was a newfound command in my tone that surprised me. "But I wanted to."

"This is a dark side to you that has your deepest desires; your deepest wants and your deepest yearnings. I saw it this morning when you suggested your punishment. I was very aroused. I was very turned on. Your passions ignite mine. I want that. I want that very much."

I offered Lauren both of my hands. She took them in hers. Her touch was soft, sensual, and electrifying. Pressing her body into mine, Lauren gave me a gentle kiss. Nothing more needed to be said.

The coordinator politely coughed, saying "Pardon, It eez time for zee sizing. Follow me s'il vous plaît."

I needed to strip in front of the room full of models, who just happened to be naked also. Lauren's sizes were on file, so she got to watch. The models' attitudes were casual, which put me at ease. Still, there were a few who looked at my cock--both men and women.

The seamstress worked quickly, saying my measurements aloud in French while the coordinator made note of them.

Madame Chloe approached us with the invoice. Lauren asked her if she could select a pair of panties for me to wear home. Madame declared, 'but of course!" She had the coordinator help Lauren since she was going to assemble our purchases anyway.

I slipped into my pants showing some degree of modesty. It also allowed me to retrieve my wallet. I examined the invoice and was in shock. The items were practically free and the amount for next Saturday read 'gratuit.'

Looking at Madame, I gave her the 'I don't understand look.' She explained how Jamie and Lauren helped her start the business and for that, she will be eternally grateful. Madame also conveyed that she has never seen Lauren so aglow. "You must a special man."

I am sure I blushed, but I made it a point to tell Madame that Lauren is a very special woman.

Handing her my credit card, I did inquire about getting four tickets for next Saturday. I explained if Lauren wanted to go, I am sure Jamie would also. The fourth was if my hunch about right about James, Jamie just might be bringing him along.

Madame's reply of "aucun problème" was very gracious. When she returned with my card, she handed me four invites, all in separate envelopes. I signed the sales slips just as Lauren returned with a gorgeous pair of lavender, lace trimmed, satin boy shorts.

I needed to strip down again to put them on. They were a perfect fit. Both Lauren and Madame gave a little "Ooh La La" while copping a feel of my now pantied ass. Their roaming hands made it difficult to get my pants back on, but I really didn't care. I was in heaven.

Our bags were ready at the door. Exchanging 'Au revoirs' and kisses, Madame Chloe said she would see us later. I got the distinct feeling this get together was going to be quite a bash. We hailed a cab and Lauren gave the driver the address of the next stop.

In the cab, Lauren's phone rang. It was Jamie. During their conversation, Lauren reported in a sexy tone, "Very turned on." She looked me while she spoke those words, and blew me a kiss. There was a little pause and she said, "Hold on, I'll ask him."

"Kev, do you like champagne?"

"Love it!" was my response. I liked that Lauren called me 'Kev." That made me feel special.

She relayed my response to Jamie and then added while looking at me, "I'd assume a good brand." Her head was nodding; asking me if she was right. I gave her a confirming nod. "Is Veuve Clicquot okay?" I mouthed an "Oh yeah." Lauren smiled and said "Go for it babe."

****

Wardrobe shopping was fast and furious. Lauren knew exactly where to go. We were out of the mainstream and using her contacts in the industry; shopping behind the scenes. The prices were unbelievably low. Some items were even complimentary. Lauren called them industry perks.

We went from casual to business to formal (yes a tux). Tailors did alterations on the spot when they could, or promised to have the item in a few days. We hit it all, even jewelry. I bought a reasonably priced Movado watch. As Lauren put it, "it's functional, tells time, and looks classy. You already have investments. You don't need one on your wrist."

Most of my purchases were to be delivered. Lauren said it's so much easier and the delivery fee is reasonable—free, another industry perk. Still, we took along enough to get me through a couple of days. The clothes I started with were in a probably already in a dumpster somewhere.

Lauren put together a wear as you go ensemble as we shopped, and it was incredible. The shirt was a pumpkin colored linen, with barrel cuffs. Lauren rolled them inward for a rugged look. A pair of tan, Italian wool slacks was complimented by a black, alligator belt. It matched the black suede loafers perfectly.

Up to then, I always thought socks were socks. That was until Lauren had me buy a pair of black cashmere socks. My feet were in heaven. I purchased many pairs in various styles and colors.

Completing the outfit was a lightweight, black, sweater. It had with bars of color and texture knit into it. It gave me a very contemporary and Lauren taught me 'the model,' around the neck wrap. "This way people see both your shirt and the sweater."

I looked in the mirror and had to admit I was a new man. I really looked good. Lauren smiled her approval. What made all of this special were the lavender, satin boy shorts hugging my cock and balls.

Looking at Lauren, I opened my arms to her. She tossed her hair in that special way and walked into my embrace. Gazed into her eyes, I could the magic, the chemistry between us.

In the past, there were times when I thought I might have met the girl of my dreams. However, the feeling I had with Lauren was unlike anything before. This may sound stupid; but I knew I was falling in love. Although I only knew her for a day, our level of intimacy and understanding of each other far exceeded relationships that were months old

I kissed her gently and whispered, "Thank You."

Lauren stayed in my arms for a few moments and then kissed me back. She whispered, "You're welcome." A tear rolled down her cheek. I wiped it away. We smiled and gave that little chuckle which needed no explanation. I could tell Lauren felt the same.

******

It was only 4pm when we finished. Lauren and I decided to walk part of the way back to their place. She said we were close to SoHo with its interesting shops, cafés, and bistros. We had shopping bags, but nothing that prevented us from holding hands as we walked.

Lauren was right; there were many cool shops to browse around. We stopped in a small jewelry shop, owned and operated by the designer. Her work was very stylish. Lauren fell in love with a sterling silver necklace with black onyx inlays. There was pair of stunning amethyst and gold chandelier earrings I thought Jamie would love.

When I showed them to Lauren, her comment was, "Oh my. If you buy those for Jamie, she'll burst out into tears." That settled things for me. However, Lauren was the one with tears in her eyes when I purchased the necklace as well.

"Seriously Kevin. You don't need to buy me a necklace. I see things every day that I love. It's part of my job."

I handed the package back to the jeweler. "Maybe Lauren is right." There were two stunned ladies staring at me. With a devilish smirk, I said I was kidding. The jeweler laughed and Lauren gave me a little punch on the arm calling me a 'meany.'

I asked Lauren if I could give the necklace to her at the same time I gave Jamie her earrings. Lauren said 'of course.' As we continued walking, Lauren took my hand and said, "You are a very thoughtful and considerate person. Jamie was right when she told me 'I'd love you.'"

The statement didn't go without notice.

When I saw a wine and cheese café, we had to stop. I love those places. We nestled into a small cozy table on the patio.

We enjoyed a superb glass of merlot along with warm brie over toasted, white peppered, slivered almonds. The baguette was baked that day and so delicious. I could resist licking Laurens fingers when she feed me a coated piece of bread. Lauren picked up on my sexual innuendo.

Our conversations were numerous. One of them was about their careers. The design house where they worked was 'okay,' but limiting.

Lauren explained that somewhere along the line you need a break to make it in the business. She and Jamie were good, in fact very good. The owner knew it and kept demanding more and more from them. What this does is drain you of your creative juices, thus hurting your drive to start your own line. Even if you did develop a line, shopping for a backer would land you on the street if your house got wind of it.

Still, she and Jamie worked clandestinely in their back studio trying to develop a line good enough to launch them.

We eventually talked about past loves, and Lauren spoke of broken hearts and bones. The single guys who thought they were hot, often freaked out when they learned they were t-girls. Even if physical intimacy hadn't occurred, they often wound up with a black eye or a swollen mouth.

Then there were the married guys. Lauren explained these were nowhere relationships heading south on the fast lane. In reality, they just turned out to be curiosity seekers.

Lauren wasn't gazing into my eyes when she told me this. She was staring into her wine as if viewing her past in its darkness. I could feel and sense her hurt. Reaching over, I placed my hand on hers, which brought her eyes to mine.

"I'm not that type of guy."

She looked up, gave me a smile which displayed her hurt, and softly mumbled, "I hope not."

My hand was still on hers, but there was an awkward silence.

"Lauren, I sense frustration. I can't being to understand what you and Jamie have been through. Nor can I correct any of the wrongs others have done to you."

Lauren placed her other hand on mine. Her head however, was turned away from me. Memories were coming back; memories that hurt. Still, she held my hands as she remembered.

"What I can do, is speak to you from my heart. Growing up with Jamie taught me a lot. I watched our dad treat her as a 'persona non grata.' I never said this before, but he was an asshole. Mom tried, but she didn't have a clue. But, she at least tried."

"There were many kids at school I did battle against to protect my sister. No one could see past her feminine ways to learn what a wonderful person she really was. Believe it or not, that hurt me."

Lauren turned her head back to me, giving me a little glance then dropping her gaze to her hands.

"Once we got to the point in life where we were making our own decisions, Jamie's direction was clear. Mine wasn't. I struggled. At first, I thought I might be a closet homosexual, because I was turned on by Jamie's drawings and panties. Turns out, sex with men is just sex with men. I was drawn to the feminine."

My thoughts were pouring out. The truth is always easy to recall. I kept going.

"Over the years, I dated a number of women. I even considered getting married. However, something was always missing. Deep down I probably knew what it was all along; but it took my knocking on your door, and walking into your arms for me to realize it."

In the past, whenever talks focused on relationships, I became guarded because I was harboring a secret. Now, that secret was gone. My guard was down. I was free to open up. I took both her hands in mine. Looking into her eyes I continued.

"Lauren, I'm thirty years old and I've been around the block. What I am about to say, I never said to anyone before...... I Love You..... and If you give me the chance to prove myself, you'll see just how true my love for you is."

Tears welled in her eyes. Lauren's whole body began to tremble. Tears flooded down her cheeks. I moved my chair beside her and grabbed a napkin to wipe them away. Lauren cried for a while, releasing the demons of the past.

Finally, Lauren mustered enough control to speak. Tears were still flowing as she sobbed, "Kevin Drexel, don't you ever hurt me because I Love You too. I knew it the moment I laid my eyes on you." Lauren flung her arms around me and I embraced her. I started crying too.

We kissed. It wasn't passion. It wasn't lust. I was the tenderness only found in love.

Eventually we started laughing and collecting ourselves. I waved down our server for the bill. Paying it, along with a tip, we left arm in arm with our packages in tow.