My Brother's Panties Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luck was on our side. A cab was dropping someone off at the corner and we hopped in. Lauren snuggled in for the ride back to her place.

********

Jamie was in the kitchen preparing for the party when we came in. She hollered out, "Hey, I was starting to wonder about you two. How did it go?" As she entered the living room, Jamie immediately noticed my clothes, giving an "Oh yeah....you look fantastic."

She had me turn a few times for a better look. Doing my best model impersonation, I struck a pose on each turn. Both girls gave me an acknowledging smile, but they were definitely in designer mode. Jamie was very pleased.

"It you weren't so madly in Love with Lauren," Jamie announced, "I'd be jumping your bones right now."

Jamie tried to retreat to the kitchen, but I stopped her with a "hey, hey, hey....not so fast young lady." I was fighting back a grin. Lauren was blushing and Jamie spun with her hands on her hips giving both of us that "Don't even try" look.

"What makes...." the rest didn't make it out.

"The minute I came in last night I knew. The chemistry between you is sooooo obvious. And then, this morning, I heard everything, and I watched everything. The way you touch. The way you kiss. If that ain't Love then call me CRAZY." Jamie's hands were moving around her head in a coo-coo motion.

"Now Kevin, be a dear and put all the packages in the spare room closet for now. And Lauren dearest, I NEED YOU to help me open the champagne." Jamie was back peddling towards the kitchen, beckoning Lauren with her little finger as she went. It was one of those 'we gotta talk' moves.

The suitcases were already on the closet shelf of the spare bedroom. The sketchbook and dildo were not in sight. I hung a few things up that needed hanging, the rest I left in the bags on the floor, including our purchases from Madame Chloe's. I did take the jewelry out so I could give it to the girls right away.

Entering the kitchen, Jamie and Lauren were in a 'I'm so happy for you' hug. When they saw me, Jamie pulled me in. "Kevin, I am so happy. I knew for years that Lauren was the girl for you. It was just a matter of time until you met. Some people may call it crazy, but I do believe in love at first sight, and this is it." Jamie kissed me sweetly and then we all embraced.

Our hands began to caress one another. In a few short moments, we went from tenderness to burning passion. It was incredible because it swept over all of us like a brush fire.

I was ready to take the girls to bed right then and there. Jamie guided Lauren's mouth to mine and told us to 'tongue fuck each other.' Lauren narrowed hers into a tube and pushed into mouth. Wrapping my lips around it, I sucked it in as if it was her cock. It was wet, smooth, and very erotic.

Jamie's hands were working the belt to my pants, as well Lauren's. My pants dropped to the floor, exposing my cock encased in the lavender boy shorts. It was pressed against my lower abdomen in perfect position for Jamie's purring lips. Wrapping them across the meat of my shaft, she used her teeth to give it a little bite.

I was so hot, she could have chewed it off. However, Jamie had other ideas, and turned her focus to Lauren's belt. Her skin tight jeans needed to be pulled down.

She was wearing a matching pair. My hand went to her cock. Feeling it grow drove me wild. My mouth went from sucking Lauren's tongue to engulfing her mouth; shoving my tongues into it, sucking her lips. I was out of my mind with desire.

Jamie pushed me to my knees in front of Lauren. She quickly pulled Lauren's panties down. Her cock was thick and fat. It slapped against my face as it sprung free from its lavender cocoon. Before I could take hold of it, Jamie pulled my arms behind my back.

Lauren took hold of her cock and started rubbing it over my lips and cheeks. My mouth was open and searching for the tip of her luscious tube, but she wasn't giving it to me. It was time for me to beg for it.

"Is this what you want?" her voice was lustfully commanding.

My response had crazy woven through it. "Yes, I want it, I want your cock. I need your cock." Lauren's meat was swatting my face, eluding my wanton mouth. Jamie was behind me telling what she was going to do to me.

"I'm going to release your arms, but you aren't allowed to touch Lauren's cock. Do you understand?" My brain was on overload as the thing I most desired was slapping my face and I wasn't allowed to touch it. Somehow, I nodded my head yes while my mouth was trying to capture its prey.

Lauren was also talking, asking me how much I wanted her. My answers did nothing to deliver her dick into my waiting mouth. A few splashes of Lauren's pre-cum landed on my lips, and I licked it off, savoring her small gift.

Jamie let go of my arms and stepped to the side. She proclaimed it was time to fuck my little asshole. Stepping out of her heels, she peeled off her pants, kicking them aside. Her cock was already popping out of the side of her black, lacey G-string.

"I want you to get up and remove your clothes." Jamie was going to get what Jamie wanted.
"Place them neatly on the chair and then get on all fours facing us."

Without saying a word, I did as I was told. When I was in position, Lauren told to 'sit up.' I raised up and sat back on my calfs. Both Jamie and Lauren were undressing before me.

"We are so horny right now. And do you know who is to blame for this?" Lauren took hold of Jamie's cock and shook it at me as she spoke. "You, Kevin! You with your hot body, your beautiful eyes, that succulent cock, and that sweet little ass of yours. And you know what? We're going to make sure you take full responsibility for getting us so horny."

I liked where this was going.

They finished undressing. The contrast between their naked bodies had my cock standing straight out from my loins. Jamie's white skin, with her smaller breasts was mesmerizing. Her thick nipples jutted seductively from her tight areolas, and her creamy white cock, with its pink head, danced before me. I wanted her.

Lauren's olive skin body was just as electrifying. Her breasts swayed naturally, as she moved. Her cock was bouncing while she finished removing the last of her clothes. The head of it was shinny with traces of pre-cum.

Jamie lifted a foot off the floor and said, "Kiss." I did as I was told. Lauren followed suit. Both girls squatted down in front of me. We were all eye level. Their cocks were hard, their breasts alluring, their faces angelic, but their words were devilish. Jamie gave the instructions.

"You can look but don't touch. You will know when your services are needed."

The girls went to their knees, slipping into a deep, tongue filled, sapphic kiss. Their hands caressed each other's breasts, pulling, tugging, and twisting their nipples. Moans filled the kitchen as they played with each other.

Jamie moved her mouth to Lauren's breast and began to suck on her nipples. Lauren arched her back, taking Jamie's head in her hands, urging her mouth for more. When Jamie bit down on her nipple Lauren screamed out.

"Yessssssssss.....Oh yesssssssssssssss. Bite me, bite my nipples."

Jamie's mouth had Lauren so turned on, she pushed Jamie to the floor and attacked her buds. She was wildly sucking and chewing on Jamie's nipples. Jamie was writhing beneath her, stroking her own cock as Lauren molested her.

Lauren pulled away from Jamie and told her to get her ass in the air. Looking at me, Lauren snapped her fingers and pointed to Jamie's ass. I was being called into service.

"Lick her asshole. Get it good and wet for me. I want your tongue so far inside her, my cock glides smoothly into her hole." Lauren was stroking her cock in preparation.

I wasted no time in burying my face between my sister's tight ass cheeks. Her bud was so sweet on my tongue. Jamie's moans told me I was doing this right. Her brown hole was opening and closing as I lubed it for Lauren's cock. I was soaking it.

After a few minutes, Lauren pulled my head away saying, "You're enjoying that way too much. Besides, that hole is being prepared for me. Get me wet."

Lauren shoved her cock deep into my mouth. Finally.

It went right to the back of my throat, coating itself with my moistures. She pulled it out and positioned herself between Jamie legs. Lauren told me to watch. My face was inches from Jamie's ass bud as the tip of Lauren's cock touched it.

Jamie opened her hole and Lauren smoothly slipped in. Both girls cried out with deep pleasure as Lauren pushed her shaft the whole way in with a single stroke. They rested for just a moment before Lauren began fucking Jamie. The look of her cock sliding in and out of my sister's ass hole was the most erotic thing I had ever witnessed.

"Use your mouth and tongue to lube my cock. Keep her hole wet." Lauren gently pushed my head towards her pumping shaft. My mouth opened and I encased Lauren's cock at the entrance to Jamie's ass. My tongue bathed their union.

Jamie was moaning loudly. She reached around in search of my hand. When she found it, she pulled it to her cock. My own cock was starting to drip. The thought of jacking my sister off while I was licking her asshole, as well as the cock that was fucking it, was surreal. I probably would have cum on the spot if it wasn't for Lauren changing things up.

When Lauren removed her cock from Jamie's ass, there was a slight 'pop'. Jamie's gapped hole eased shut. Lauren and Jamie switched positions, but Lauren went onto her back pulling my head onto her erect pole. This forced me back onto my knees with my ass in the air.

A cool liquid was poured onto my asshole and Jamie's fingers pushed it around and into my bud. Relaxing my sphincter, her fingers entered easily. They were replaced with the warm tip of Jamie's hardness. She pushed the head into my ass. It felt wonderful. My moans vibrated around Lauren's cock.

Jamie began fucking me in earnest. I was sucking Lauren like a mad man. My ass met every thrust of Jamie's cock, telling her to fuck me harder and deeper. Lauren was slapping her tits and twisting her nipples screaming incoherent jibberish at the top of her lungs. Our pace was frantic and the girls were ready to burst.

Just as they were ready to cum, Lauren pushed me aside and jumped up. Jamie swiftly pulled her cock out of my ass and got to her feet. They told me to stand up and start jerking off. Frantically, they grabbed a champagne flute. The three of us stood in a circle jerking off.

The lewd look in their eyes was too much for me.

Jet after jet of my warm thick cum shot into the champagne flute. My groans triggered their orgasms. Both girls screamed when they shot. Their cum splashed against the inside of the crystal flute. The chain reaction kept us cumming, and when our moans finally died to whimpers the flutes were nearly full with cum.

Jamie took the flute, and with an air of lust, tilted her head back and poured some cum into her open mouth.

Lauren and I did the same, draining the last of it. Instinctively we slid into a three way embrace and snowballed our cum between us. It was messy as cum dripped over lips and faces. No one cared, we just licked it up. Eventually we consumed it all.

After our final kiss, Lauren said, "See what you've done, Kevin. You are SUCH a naughty boy."
We all chuckled.

Jamie popped a bottle champagne. She filled the cum lined flute and two others. We toasted with the traditional "Cheers" and downed the delicious bubbly. The champagne did a nice job of clearing our remnants from Jamie's flute

Looking up at the clock, Jamie said we needed to get a move on as it was nearly 7pm.

"The party starts at 9 and I asked James to come over @ 7:30 to give us a hand." Lauren and I looked at each other and then at Jamie. This time it was her wearing the 'What?' look. She tried to let it slide but we all knew.


She continued while refilling our flutes, "We can all shower in the master bedroom, it will be faster. Kevin since you will be ready sooner, entertain James when her gets here because it will take us longer to get ready. Also, the caterers will be here at 8. They know what to do, all you have to do is answer the door."

Going over to my pants, I took out the two jewelry boxes. I gave each girl hers. "Just in case, you are looking for something different to wear tonight." Lauren waited for Jamie to open hers first.

Jamie's jaw dropped with an "Oh My God, Kevin. They are beautiful!" She took them out and held them to her ears. "I know exactly what I am going to wear with them." Putiing them back in the box, she flung her arms around my neck and gave me a quick kiss. Jamie smiled , saying "You're the best!"

Lauren opened her box and showed it to Jamie. Jamie turned to me and gave me a telling look. I was smiling ear to ear. Lauren took me into her arms, and looking into my eyes, said "I Love You," She placed her mouth tenderly and deeply onto mine.

Jamie coughed an interruption and proclaimed, "Isn't that how this whole thing just started? Let's get a move on kids or we'll all be late."

**********


To be continued....... 2 Notes

1) It will be a while until Part III is published. Going out of town for the holidays, so I won't get to it until early December. Before the15th for sure (I hope_

2) As I wrote this, I mentally fell in Love with Lauren as I wrote this!!