My Brother's Temptation

Story Info
Tempting my brother into crossing that line.
1.9k words
241.9k
170
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room was almost pitch black when I heard the door slowly open. My eyes cracked open as I looked to see who it was. My dear brother, John, silhouetted in the doorway, again.

Ever since I had moved back home after college, he had looked at me differently. At thirty-five, he was twelve years older than my twenty-three, and had always seemed more of a parent than anything else. Every night since I was born, he had checked on me as I slept. Now that I was home again, he had continued his ritual after he came home from work around midnight.

He had never done anything untoward in all those years, but now, it seemed different. He seemed different. I wanted to test my theory. Slowly, I moaned in my "sleep". Stretching my arm above my head, I felt the sheet slip lower down my body, sliding across my hard nipple and exposing my breast to his view. I heard something like a groan come from the doorway.

Keeping my arm above my head, my eyes closed, I let the fingers of my other hand slowly glide across my exposed nipple, causing it to harden even more. I moaned again and heard an answering groan come from my brother.

Letting my hand glide under the sheet, I let it follow a sensuous trail down to my wet puss. Bringing my other hand down, I played with my hardened nipple, pinching and twisting it, as I continued to rub my clit. Arching my back, I let the sheet drop lower, letting him see exactly what I was doing. My breathing became more erratic as I fingered myself, dipping two fingers into my soaking wet puss.

I heard his breaths come faster and knew he was touching himself too. I continued to pinch and squeeze my tits hard as I rubbed my clit faster and faster. Almost there....almost.....my fingers worked faster.. deeper... harder.. there... it ... was... "Ohhhh....Yessss...." I moaned. "Mmmm."

My fingers slowed their movements. Lingering touches. Slowing. Stopping.

I heard my door shut and knew my observer had left. I smiled to myself as I drifted off to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------

The next morning, I woke early like always. Remembering the night before, I grinned and shook my head. I couldn't believe I had masturbated for my own brother. Or that I had gotten off so quickly, knowing he was watching me.

Oh, I had always thought he was one of the hottest guys I knew, being tall with those intense gorgeous grey-blue eyes, but he was my brother. It was forbidden. But maybe that was what I was drawn to.

Getting out of bed, I headed to my dresser, trying to decide what to wear. Form-fitting skinny jeans and a snug pink tank top with no bra. Perfect. Quickly running to the bathroom, I brushed my teeth and long auburn hair, then ran downstairs to fix breakfast for the two of us.

It was so quiet in the old farmhouse, but it had been that way for a long time. Our parents had died in a car accident eleven years before, when I was twelve and John was twenty-four. I smiled sadly as I remembered how I had clung to my brother. He was all I had left.

And I still couldn't believe I had played with myself in front of him. I had been so focused on what I was doing I don't even know if he had made himself cum while watching me. I frowned in concentration, trying to recall from the noises I had heard. I remembered him breathing heavily and groaning some, but I don't know if he had found release as I had.

Oh, I would have to remedy that. I wondered how far he would take it.

In the kitchen, I started making biscuits and gravy. I was a little nervous, wondering how John would act this morning. Maybe he felt guilty about the incident.

Half an hour later, I had the table set and had just pulled the biscuits out of the oven, when I heard John coming down the stairs. Thinking quickly, I pinched my nipples, making sure they stood out. John entered the kitchen. "Morning, Johnny."

Like every other morning, John came over and tousled my hair. "Morning, Shorty."

I playfully swatted at his hand and took off the apron I wore while cooking. Through my lashes, I watched his eyes zero in on my obviously unfettered breasts in my tight top. My nipples tingled as I watched the impressive bulge in his jeans harden. "Are you ready to eat my.... biscuits, John?" I asked huskily.

His eyes locked with my hazel ones. "Sounds delicious."

I carried the biscuits to the table, knowing his eyes were locked on my ass when I bent to place them in the center. I quickly sat down in my normal spot, wondering what I was doing teasing my own brother this way. It was stupid. What in the world was I thinking?

All during the meal, those thoughts ran through my head. Back and forth I argued with myself. John wouldn't do anything anyway. He was too much of a stickler for the rules. What was wrong with a little harmless flirtation?

Smiling slightly, I rubbed my bare foot against his jean-clad leg.

John's fork paused in its journey to his mouth and he glanced over at me. "What are you doing, little girl?"

I looked up at him as innocently as possible. "Nothing. My feet are cold."

"Put some socks on."

I put both my feet between his spread thighs under the table. "You're hotter."

He actually growled. I had made the man growl. "Why do you always do things you're not supposed to do?"

"When have I done anything I wasn't supposed to do, brother dear?" I asked with wide eyes.

"Tossed the neighbor's cat in the pond when. Just to see if cats really hated water. Took the truck for a joy ride. Went skinny dipping with Jeremiah Freeman. Skipped school to go shopping when. Barely made it to graduation because you were in the changing room making out with Jeremiah's sister, Sarah...."

"Ok..ok... enough already. I guess I do have a somewhat rebellious streak."

John chuckled. "Somewhat?"

I glared at him. "Fuck you."

"Watch your mouth, baby girl."

"Fuck... You."

John stood up so fast, I didn't have time to run. Grabbing my arm, he pulled me up. Quickly, he pulled my jeans down and flung me face-down on the table. Grabbing a wooden spoon from the utensil container on the counter, John placed his hand on my lower back, holding me in place.

"John! What the fuck?" I screamed from my humiliating position.

"I told you to watch your mouth!" The wooden spoon came down across my bare ass with a loud smack. "You know I don't like you using that language!"

"Ow! Fuck! That hurt, John! I'm too old for this shit! What the hell?" I was literally trying to crawl across the table away from him, pushing dishes out of my way.

John's hands grabbed my ankles, pulling me back against him. His hard cock was digging into my lower back. He was turned on by this?

"Fuck.. Fuck.. Fuck." I muttered. I arched away from him. His hands pulled at my tank top, ripping it. My breasts spilled free. Immediately, John's hands grabbed my tits harshly. His fingers sank in, bruising my flesh. His long fingers twisted and pulled on my distended nipples as he ground his cock into me.

My head tilted back, letting his mouth find my neck, his teeth nipping at my sensitive flesh. My hands reached back and gripped his hips, pulling him towards me. Again flinging me down against the table, he undid his jeans. I looked back at him over my shoulder. "John?"

His eyes met mine as he grasped his cock in his hand.

My eyes flared. "We shouldn't be doing this, Johnny. You shouldn't be fucking me."

"I know." His hand came down and smacked my ass, hard. "Watch your mouth, baby girl."

"Fuck you, John."

Again, his hand came down across my red, burning ass. I grabbed my nipples and pulled. God, it felt so good. Another smack. "Spread your legs, girlie."

I moaned and spread my legs. His fingers immediately found my dripping wet puss. He inserted two. Three. Four fingers inside me. "You're so wet, girl." He grabbed my long hair and pulled my head back as he continued to finger me. His teeth bit into my shoulder as he rammed his fingers deeper inside me.

He continued to finger fuck me until I almost came, stopping just short of letting me find release. I growled and grasped the edge of the table. His fingers still lingered at my opening, teasing me. I tried to follow his fingers, to get him back inside me, but he was in total control of himself, and me.

Grabbing my hips, he flung me over so I was lying on my back, legs spread open. His cock in his hand, he let it tease the opening of my puss. "You want this inside you?"

I bit my lip and nodded. Shook my head "no". Nodded "yes".

His hand smacked my tits. Hard. I arched my back and gasped in pleasure. "Tell me you want me inside you. Now."

"I want you inside me, now. I want you to fuck me hard, John. Please." I couldn't believe I was begging my brother to fuck me.

He smacked my tits again. "Watch your mouth." He aligned his cock head with my opening and twisted one of my nipples. Suddenly grasping my shoulders, he finally, finally, slammed his hard cock inside my waiting puss. Ohhh... he went so deep, it hurt. In and out he slid. His mouth went to my breasts, biting, nibbling, sucking all over. My legs wrapped themselves around his grinding hips as he slammed into me harder and harder.

"Oh, yes, John. You feel so fucking good. Fuck me harder!"

His hands smacked at my breasts again and again, the pain making it even more enjoyable for me. He continued fucking me, slapping my tits and pinching my nipples. Faster and harder, until finally, finally, he let me cum. "Oh, yeah, baby. That's it. Cum for me. Oh, your puss feels so good. Ohhh." I felt his cock throbbing deep inside me, then felt his warm cum fill me to overflowing.

It was the most amazing orgasm I had ever had.

"Oh, my word." I gasped as I rubbed his head where it rested against my heaving breasts. "That was amazing. You are amazing, John."

"You're pretty amazing, yourself, sexy." he mumbled against my skin. " I can't believe I waited so long to do this with you."

"Waited? How long have you wanted to do this?" I asked.

He glanced up at me and grinned. "You don't want to know. Let's just say it was a long time coming. In more ways than one."

I laughed and hugged him close. I winced and pulled a fork from under my shoulder blade. "Can we continue this upstairs, brother dear? I think it would be more comfortable."

John jumped up, pulled me up from the table, smacked my ass, and told me to "Run".

Giggling, I did the only thing I could do. I happily ran.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
Fooled into Bed with My Sister A prank accidentally goes too far.in Incest/Taboo
My Virgin Sister What starts as spying ends up as much, much more.in Incest/Taboo
My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
Words on Skin A little sister can't say some things out loud.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories