My Brother's Wandering Hands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first we talked about my science homework and headed into my room to go on my computer. We sat on my bed. I slipped off my shoes and my tights.

I should mention that I go to a special school, one that is managed by a local church group. It is run in an old fashioned way, including compulsory school uniform, unusual these days. The uniform consists of black stockings, black skirt with gold trim and white shirt.

I switched on my computer and began to load up my study page.

''Can I ask you something?'' pondered Mark.

I nodded.

''Do you jack off, a lot?''

''What kind of question is that to ask your sister? Do you?'' I exclaimed, pretending to be shocked.

''Most days. Sometimes more than once a day.''

''Me, well, probably four or five times a week. Depending on the Dark Bloody Lord.''

The Dark Bloody Lord was my name for my monthly cycle.

''Do you have porn on your laptop?'' he asked.

''Maybe. I thought you were supposed to be helping me with science,'' I said, opening a file loaded with my favorite porn downloads.

''I just wondered what porn girls like to look at.''

''Same as boys, I expect.''

''Mmmmm..I'm not sure about that,'' he smiled, watching me unbutton my school shirt.

We sat watching some porn as we both stripped naked, seeing each other nude for the very first time. We sat side by side on my bed and began jacking off. He stroked his cock while I rubbed my pussy. We soon both came and then just lay together naked on my bed.

''Are we ever going to be able to have a conversation again without taking our clothes off and wanking?'' Mark whispered.

''Hope not,'' I laughed.

We got dressed and went into the kitchen to prepare dinner, as mum liked me to these days. She arrived home and kissed us both.

''Wow. Homework and now cooking dinner together. Are you two ok?'' she joked.

''By the way, how did the homework go?'' she continued.

''Quite hard at first but we got what we wanted in the end,'' Mark teased her.

Our 'homework' session was repeated on Wednesday and again on Thursday.

On Friday we were so horny that we were touching each other before we even got in the front door. We stripped in my bedroom and I ended up giving Mark a blow job. After we lay together naked on the bed, just stroking and feeling each others bodies. We were now comfortable to be naked together.

We lost track of time and our dreams were disturbed by the sound of a key in the front door.

''Shit! Mum!'' I shouted as I jumped up.

''Amy! Mark! Are you here?'' mum called out.

We dressed as fast as we could. Mark threw on his trousers and I pulled on my skirt and my shirt, only managing a couple of buttons as mum opened my door. Neither of us had time to worry about underwear, nor did I put my tights on. Mark had no shirt on.

Mum looked at us both.

''Haven't you started dinner yet?'' she complained.

''Oh god! Sorry mum, been doing this homework,'' I lied.

''That's ok. I'm pleased that you're getting your head down these days. I'll sort it.''

She left the room. I looked at my bra and panties lying on my bedroom floor and at Mark's boxers and shirt. Without dressing any more we went into the kitchen.

''It's ok mum. You sit down, we'll do it. Studies were getting boring anyway,'' I suggested.

She went to get changed while Mark and I prepared our family meal. Occasionally we would touch or rub against each other. His hand would go up my school skirt and touch my bare ass.

''You know your shirt is slightly transparent, '' he smiled.

I did know because every time I wore a dark bra you could see it under my shirt.

''I can see your nipples,'' remarked my brother.

''Good,'' I purred.

We sat down for dinner once dad got home. Dad sat opposite me and more than once I saw him looking at my chest. Whenever he got a chance Mark would put his hand up my skirt onto my ass.

That evening Emma came over so we had no chance to play. The next day the Dark Bloody Lord came visiting.

It was another week before anything else happened. Mum went away for the weekend with a couple of old friends, as she did a couple of times a year. She left on Friday morning, not due back until Sunday afternoon.

I got home from school first on Friday afternoon and after a quick masturbating session on my own in my room I prepared dinner for the three of us. Mark and dad arrived home together.

We ate dinner and sat down to relax. I really wanted to get dad drunk so Mark and I could mess about but dad didn't seem in the drinking mood, at first. Eventually he started downing the beers. We chose a movie to watch, starting at ten pm. Before that I tidied up in the kitchen and brought in some beers for us.

Mark and dad went to their rooms to get in their night clothes before the movie began. Dad put on a t shirt and shorts. Mark, just boxers. Good. While they were out I lit a couple of candles and switched the lights off. Dad came in first, wearing a shirt and some shorts. Then Mark appeared, wearing just boxers.

I went to my room to change. I put on a dark blue lacy bra matched with identical panties. A little see through. Not too sexy but certainly not what your dad and brother would expect to see you in.

I walked into the living room. Dad looked at me, a bit shocked but he said nothing. I think the drink was getting to him.

MARK

It had been a week since I'd last jacked off with my sister. In fact she had given me a blow job. And now I was sitting on the couch with her. I wore just my boxers, covering my already hard cock. She wore a sexy dark blue bra and panties. I don't know what dad thought when he saw them but they were not what you'd expect an eighteen year old girl wear when she was watching tv with her dad and brother..

I just wanted to rip them off and...

Finally I gave in to my frustrations. I wrapped my arm around my sister and placed my hand firmly on her bra covered tit.

Soon after dad stood up and walked towards the door. He turned to face us.

''Why is your hand on your sister's breast?'' I expected him to say.

''More beer you two?'' is what he actually said.

As he left the room I slid my hand inside Amy's bra cup, feeling bolder because of dad's ignoring my obvious groping. Dad came in , placing two beer bottles in front of us and sat in his chair. I pushed the bra cup down , exposing her tit and carried on playing with it.

I carried on like this for a while before moving on to the other breast. Amy simply pushed her bra down towards her stomach. The only light was from the tv and the candles so it was fairly dark. Not so dark that you couldn't see a pair of naked breasts if you looked.

Dad got up again shortly after. He seemed oblivious to Amy's state of undress.

''Another beer?'' he asked.

I did but Amy was ok. As soon as dad was out the room I slid my hand down into Amy's panties, leaving her breasts completely exposed.

Dad returned and sat down, either not seeing, or ignoring the fact that my hand was obviously in her panties and her bra was half off.

Amy's hand moved down and inside my boxers, taking hold of my cock. She stroked me slowly and firmly. Once again it wasn't long before dad stood up. He looked at the tv and at us as he stumbled out towards the bathroom. Once he had left the room Amy slipped her panties down towards her knees to give me better access, but she also took the precaution of pulling the blanket over us. Dad returned and was oblivious as his son and daughter jerked each other off.

AMY

I was the first awake in the morning. I went into the kitchen, still wearing only my blue bra and panties, and began preparing breakfast. Dad came in soon after, clearly in a very good mood, wearing just a pair of black trunks.

''Sleep well?'' he asked.

I nodded.

We chatted about our plans for the day. I was going into town, to buy some pens 'and stuff' for my studies.

Dad happily chatted to me, not at all uncomfortable with his daughter wearing just some sexy(ish) underwear.

Just how much did he see last night? I wondered. I was kind of topless for a while. If he did see Mark playing with me he chose to ignore it.

As if reading my thoughts dad asked me a question.

''Was your brother annoying you last night?''

''Huh?''

''Was he trying to molest you?'' he joked.

''Dad! Why would you say that?''

''Well I saw him keep trying to touch your bra. He's just a man, and with you like that,'' he said, directing his eyes to my bra.

''No, no. Anyway he's my brother. He wouldn't think that way about me.''

''Well if you would dress like that what do you expect,'' he answered, laughing.

''Dad, you're rude.'' We were both laughing now as I realized he wasn't being too serious.

''It's not me with my bits on display,'' he smiled.

''They're not.''

''You wouldn't catch me walking around with my penis hanging out.''

''DAD!!''

We both laughed.

'' Anyway I expect it's so small no one would even notice,'' I teased him.

''Why you...!!??''

He reached out to grab me but I evaded his lunge.

He tried again forcing me towards the kitchen window. I was trapped. He grabbed me and we were soon play wrestling.

''I should punish you for that you cheeky little girl!'' he said, holding me still. I began to try to wriggle free.

''You wouldn't,'' I shouted.

''Try me.''

''You've got to catch me first,'' I said as I pulled out of his grasp and ran towards the living room.

Dad chased me, finally cornering me in the living room.

''Got you, you little punk. I'm going to spank you.''

I burst out laughing.

'' I dare you.''

''Like I used to when you were little.''

''Oooh Daddy,'' I teased.

He held me still and whacked my ass with his palm.

''Is that the best you can do,'' I was nearly crying with laughter.

''Oh you want more do you? Harder?'' he shouted, also laughing.

He caught me with a much harder slap, this one actually stinging a little.

''Ow!'' I laughed.

''More?''

He pulled me over his knee and yanked my panties down to my ankles, before catching my bare ass cheeks with a good hard slap.

''Ouch!'' I laughed.

''You like it do you?''

''I do actually. Hit me harder.''

He did. Again and again. Each time getting harder. Each time making my ass cheeks redder and my pussy wetter.

He grabbed a magazine and rolled it up.

'' Let's see how you like this!''

He hit me very hard across the ass. So hard it actually drew blood. I had tears in my eyes, from pain and laughter.

''Better, old man. I want more though.''

''Old man?''

He pushed me down harder over his knee and yanked my hair before spanking me again. He threw down the magazine and spanked me with his hand several times. My ass cheek was now glowing red and sore.

''Oh daddy that feels so good!'' I laughed.

He rubbed my ass cheek in circles with his hand before landing another smack on me.

We remained like that, in silence, for a couple of minutes. Then dad just rested his hand on my bare ass.

''You used to hate this when you were a little girl,'' he sighed.

''That was a long time ago, daddy.''

''Say sorry to your dad and I'll let you go,'' he joked.

''No. Old man.''

He took another swing and smacked me hard.

''Getting better. I think you've lost your touch,'' I joked.

''I'm gonna make you scream for mercy,'' he laughed as he smacked me harder.

My ass cheeks were sore and must have been bright red by now. I was feeling so horny and carefully placed my right hand by my pussy and slipped my index finger inside my cunt.As my father smacked me again I masturbated, trying not to let him notice my arousal.

''Do you give in yet?'' he asked.

''You haven't even started yet dad,'' I laughed.

''Bend down in front of me so I can get a really good swing then.''

I stopped masturbating and climbed off him and knelt down in front of him. He stood behind me and whacked me really hard on my ass. It was so hard it actually left me breathless for a few seconds. I could sense my pussy must be exposed to him as well.

''Well?'' he asked.

''That was better. Nearly what I'd expect from a real man!''

''You!!''

I spread my legs a bit more and slipped my finger back inside my cunt as my dad smacked my ass again.

The impact was so great I almost fell forward.

''Oh god!!'' I cried out as my orgasm hit a second after his hand.

I tried to get my breath back as I pulled my hand away from my soaking vagina.

''No more daddy. I need to rest now,'' I said as I fell forward a bit.

''Ok baby. I expect you've learned your lesson, you naughty little girl.''

''Yes, you win,'' I laughed.

Dad left the room and returned to the kitchen. I stood up and went to the bathroom, my panties in my hand. I showered then went to my room to dress

I went into town late morning to do my shopping. I met my cousin, Emma, as arranged for lunch.

I cooked dinner on Saturday evening, supplying dad with plenty of wine. The boys changed into their nightclothes. I set the room up again so it was lit by just the tv and a couple of scented candles.

''More wine? There's plenty. I bought loads today,'' I said to them.

''You didn't spend all your money did you? '' asked dad.

''No it's ok. Mum left money for dinner and I didn't spend it all so I spent what I had left over on wine. I thought we could treat ourselves.''

''You are a good girl aren't you?'' dad smiled.

I topped up their wine glasses.

''I'm going to change,'' I said, heading off to my room.

My shopping had included a new set of underwear. Lacy black underwear. The sexiest yet. Thin. Lacy. Black. Very thin, very lacy and very black. I put them on and went into the living room. Mark's mouth dropped open when he saw me. Dad didn't even turn around.

I sat down next to my brother. Even though we now had advanced to going into my room after school, stripping naked and masturbating together, I still enjoyed the evening charade of carefully touching and exploring that we went through when our parents were in the same room.

Sure enough, Mark's hand wandered down to my bra and dangled over the cup, teasing me while we kept an eye on dad.

Dad turned towards us and asked if we wanted any more wine. Neither of us did so he got up and refilled his glass.

While dad was out the room, Mark slipped his hand inside my bra.

Dad sat down again. Mark took his time exploring my tit, teasing me with his fingers as I got wetter and wetter. I could see the tent in his shorts and knew he was hard.

A short while passed. Dad drank at a much quicker pace than us. Mark pushed the cup of my bra down, exposing my boob. He then moved onto the other breast, playing with that and exposing it.

''If either of you was thinking of going into the kitchen, I could do with a top up,'' dad said as he turned towards us.

I stood up and walked over to him, picking up his empty glass. My breasts were hanging over the top of my bra but dad was staring at the tv. I poured him some more wine and sat down again. As I sat down I took off my bra completely.

Soon after I got up again and got more wine for Mark and I, now happily walking around topless.

I had only just sat down when there was a knock on our front door. We all froze and stared at each other.

''Who can that be? I'll get it,'' slurred dad.

He stumbled past us and walked to the front door. I picked up my bra, ready in case someone came in.

We heard the voice of dad's friend, Paul.

''Hi Steve. Sorry it's so late. Just wondered if you wanted to play golf tomorrow?'' Paul asked.

Mark and I breathed a sigh of relief. We knew dad wouldn't invite Paul in. Dad agreed and they made arrangements. We listened while Mark stroked my titties.

''Ok pick you up at eight tomorrow morning. Don't drink too much wine then, old fella,'' Paul laughed.

''How's the family?'' Paul continued.

''Good thanks. Karen's away. Just me and the kids tonight,'' dad answered.

''Oh I won't come in then. See you tomorrow.''

Dad said his goodbyes and we heard the front door close. He came back in and sat down.

''Golf tomorrow, dad?'' said Mark, his hand still on my breasts.

''Uh huh. Haven't played in a while.''

We resumed our tv watching. Shortly, I slipped my panties down and threw them onto the spare armchair opposite. I did the same with my bra.

Mark stared at my naked body as I reached into his shorts.

We carried on like this for a while before dad got up, a bit unsteadily from the wine. He walked past us and to the bathroom.He didn't even look at us as he stumbled past. While he was out Mark and I re-positioned ourselves on the couch. We lay down facing the tv, Mark just behind me.

Dad returned and sat down. I fumbled with Mark's cock, pulling his shorts down as he rubbed my pussy. We continued to play with each other as our dad sat just a few feet away.

Mark's cock was prodding at my bare ass as he stroked me. His cock slipped in between my ass cheeks for a while. Although we now jerked each other off and knew every inch of each other's bodies, there had been no move towards any kind of intercourse. It just seemed an unspoken agreement between us that that was a step too far.

However, now I instinctively raised my right leg, exposing my pussy. Mark's cock slipped from between my ass cheeks and he moved down slightly so his member was between my legs.

This was a new development and we both paused, our hearts pounding. Neither of us seemed sure what to do next. And our dad, drunk though he may be, was sitting just a leg's reach away.

I moved my leg up a bit more and Mark's cock now touched the edge of my vagina. He rubbed it against my entrance for a while then I moved an inch, allowing the tip of his cock to push against my pussy lips. He grabbed my hips with his hands and pushed a bit more.

His cock slipped inside me. Once inside we lay still, just understanding for a moment what was happening. Accepting. My brother had his cock inside me. I never thought I would say those words!

He bucked slowly but firmly, his cock now pumping me. I humped him back and we slowly found a rhythm. We were careful, quiet and gentle.

We carried on fucking as dad sat watching the tv, occasionally lifting his wine glass to his mouth.

As my brother and I had sex for the first time my thoughts were that dad would soon need a top up on his wine!

Such was our state of arousal that we were soon about to explode. I came first then was just having my second orgasm when Mark shot his load into my pussy.

We lay together and regained our breath, taking in the enormity of what we had done. I rolled onto my back, allowing my brother's cock, now soft, to slip out of my cunt. I looked at him, staring into his eyes.

Mark pulled his shorts up but I was still naked. We just stared at each other for what seemed ages before dad's voice broke our trance.

''Any more wine?'' he mumbled, barely decipherable.

''In the kitchen!'' I said, in no mood to get up.

Dad stood up and walked drunkenly past us. I made no effort to hide my nudity, and he didn't seem in any state to notice. I rolled over onto my brother so I was now lying face down on top of him.

Dad came back in, swaying as he entered the room. He looked down at us as he passed.

''I'm going to bed soon, after this movie has finished,'' he said in a barely audible voice.

As he spoke he stumbled and fell towards the couch, spilling his wine on the floor.

''Oh shit!'' he said, wobbling over to his chair.

I jumped off Mark.

''Dad! Go to bed. We'll tidy up,'' I said, standing up, still naked.

Mark stood up and guided dad to his room. He came back in. We mopped up the spilled wine, laughing about dad, then sat back down.

''You fucked me,'' I said in fake indignation.

''Errr...yes.''

''You fucked your little sister.''