My Brother's Wedding

Story Info
My cousin and I are back together.
1.5k words
35.8k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cousin ended up moving out to another city for a better job. I was sad to see her leave because it meant no more sex with her. Now it became Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas that we would fuck. Also hers and my birthdays we would visit but not every time. It just wasn't the same.

My brother's wedding is coming in a few months. It's going to be near the beach close to where he lives. The families are going to stay at a hotel on the beach. I'm hoping my cousin and I will end up together in a room alone.

There was already a wedding shower for them. A lot of good looking women in sundresses as well as my cousin was there. Nothing happened between us but nothing could. Too many people around and we came separately. I did get a hug and kiss on the cheek. Whatever, I did go home and jerk off thinking of her other women I saw there.

I'm looking forward to this wedding to see my cousin and other women dressed up. I got my tux fitted and ready to go. I will continue this story after the wedding.

After the wedding:

Well I'm back from the wedding and it was great. My cousin and I ended up together in a room. Seeing how her and I didn't have a date our families decided to let us room together. My dad even said "They were roommates at one time and now they are going to be again."

If our parents only knew they wouldn't have let us.

When we got in our room she could tell what I was thinking. "No not now," she said "Maybe after the rehearsal dinner."

"OK" I said then we got dress for it.

I dressed in the room while she dressed in the bathroom. I wore a dark blue suit with a matching tie and white shirt. She wore a white dress with black designs all over it with black heels and no nylons. I told her how beautiful she looked and she replied how handsome I looked.

Everyone there was dressed about the same. There were drinks, food and music. My dad and the fiancé's father gave small speeches to everyone then we all toasted for tomorrows wedding. I got too drunk to fuck my cousin that night. She was glad because she wanted to wait till after the wedding anyway. She also didn't think she could say no to me that night.

The next day we got dressed for the wedding. I dressed in a room with my brothers and male cousin, who was also in the wedding. I wore the usual black tux. My cousin dressed with the other bridesmaids and we met up later. She wore a light red dress almost pink that showed cleavage, shoulders and back. Not a lot of back but enough to know she wasn't wearing a bra. It came down to the floor hiding her heels.

I asked her what she was wearing underneath but she wouldn't tell me. I did get lucky on the way to the elevator when she lifted her dress to not trip as she walked. She had on matching heels and white nylons. I asked if they were stockings. "You'll just have to wait and see later," she answered.

The wedding and everyone in it were beautiful. My new sister-in-law wore a white dress which was designed like the bridesmaid's dresses as well as her vial. At the reception everyone had a good time. Like the rehearsal dinner there were drinks, food and music except this time a dance floor. I danced with my new sister-in-law, my brothers for laughs and of course my cousin. She smelled delicious.

I didn't drink as much as last night because I didn't want to repeat the night before. When it was over and everyone said their goodbyes we headed to the hotel. Some people went to the bar down stairs while others went to their rooms.

As soon as my cousin and I got in our room we started kissing. My coat was the first thing taken off. Then we walked over to the bed and she asked me to sit. She took off my bowtie then my shirt. After that she got on her knees and took off my shoes. Just when she was about to undo my pants a knock at the door stopped her.

"Damn," I thought "What's up with the cock block knock?" She looked at me then I helped her up to go answer the door. I went to the bathroom and listened. It was her mom asking if everything was ok.

"Yes mom. He's in the bathroom. I think he's going straight to bed and I'm going to do the same. Yes I'm tired also. Goodnight mom." After that short conversation she shut the door and came to the bathroom.

"She's gone you can come out now." As I came out she added "Now where were we? That's right I was taking off your pants."

She unbuckled my belt and unzipped my pants and they dropped to the floor. After kicking them to the side I was left in my silk boxers. "Silk?" she asked. "Yes I wore them for you. Thought you would like them," I said. "I do," she replied "Now sit back down on the bed."

After I did she got back down on her knees then dragged her nails up my legs. She then took my cock out of my boxers and put it in her mouth. I looked down at her in awe as she sucked my dick still dressed in her bridesmaid dress.

After a while she stopped and asked for help getting out of that dress. I picked her up and she turned around. I unzipped it and it fell to the floor. Now she was in just her white stockings and light red heels. No bra or pants just that. I lightly smacked her ass and said "You naughty girl."

She turned around with a devilish smile and said "Take me now. I'm so horny cousin." I grabbed her and threw her on to the bed. I took my boxers off, went to put a condom on, came back and climbed on top of her. She asked me to fuck her but I said first things first.

I went down and proceeded to lick her pussy. I wanted to get it wet then fuck. She moved around and put a pillow on her face so nobody could hear her scream. After tasting her cum, I got back on top of her and put my cock in her pussy. So hot and wet, I was enjoying it as well as she was. She still had her stockings and heels on which I could feel rubbing on my back.

After what felt like forever she came. Then I looked at her and told her I was about to also. "Wait," she said "I want it in my mouth." I was a bit shocked because she never asked before. I didn't question it, pulled out and got on m y back. She took the condom off and started to suck and jerk it with her hand.

"Here I cum," I said and shot after shot went in her mouth. I could tell she was swallowing most of it. When I was done she proceeded to lick my dick and around it clean. I just laid there with my eyes closed, moaning.

When she was done she took her heels off and laid next to me with her arm over my chest. "What made you want to do that?" I asked. "I've been wondering what that was like," she answered.

We laid there till we fell asleep. When I woke up she was in the shower. I got out of bed and walked in the bathroom to get in the shower also. "Hey you," she said, "You couldn't wait till your turn."

"No," I answered, "Let's have a quickie here and now." "No. You don't even have a condom on." "I think will be ok. I won't cum in you." She agreed, turned around and bent over. I grabbed my cock and directed it into her from behind.

Just when I felt like I was about to I pulled out and started jerking my cock. When she turned around I came on her stomach. "Great, I just finished cleaning when you came in. Now I got to clean myself again," she said.

"Sorry about that babe," I replied. "That's ok, I didn't mind. Don't forget we got to eat breakfast with the family before going home," she reminded me.

"Oh I haven't forgotten." After we got clean up and packed we went down to the lobby. Luckily there were people later than us. Once the family was all together we had breakfast and then went our separate ways.

I still wish my cousin lived with me. Oh well she has a good job that pays well and I'm happy for her. Guess we need to finally find someone to date to take our minds off each other. Then again I could go find a job where she lives and stay with her.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Comforting My Cousin I try to make my cousin feel better after a bad breakup.in Incest/Taboo
Birthday Bash An innocent birthday party between siblings takes a turn.in Incest/Taboo
The Family Room A sister helps her brother learn about sex.in Incest/Taboo
It Started with a Kiss Ch. 01 It should never have happened, but it was only a kiss.in Incest/Taboo
Whoops! Tickling my sister accidentally leads to more.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories