My Brother's Whore

Story Info
Dressed as whore, he sucks brother's cock at party.
2.2k words
318.9k
178
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
n2anal78
n2anal78
956 Followers

"Hey John, I'm going." My older brother Tony called up to me.

"Alright, meet you there." I called back down the stairs.

I heard the front door close and he was gone. My brother had gone off to college the year before, and he was back. Tonight he was going to a high school friend of his who was having a big Halloween party. My brother had gotten dressed up, as a pimp for the night, and I knew tonight was my chance.

A month before my brother had gone off to college I had happened to see his cock getting sucked by one of his many girlfriends when his door hadn't been fully closed. From that day on I had been obsessed with my brother's penis.

At 18, I didn't think I was gay; I liked girls plenty, and had sex with a couple already in my senior year of high school, but for some reason my brother captivated me. He was the muscular one, broad, and powerful built like my father. I was smaller, more of a pretty boy, which left my features more delicate, tonight between my costume at the Halloween party and my more feminine appearance I was going to have a crack at my brother's cock.

I had shaved as cleanly as possibly in the shower, my face was smooth as any girl's, barely growing any facial hair; I had also shaved my arms, legs, and even my ass.

My plan, since my brother was going as a pimp, was to dress as a whore. I put on my bra; with fake breast stuffers I'd gotten at a local gift and novelty shop. I also had a wig to pull on last, and make-up, which I did carefully in the mirror.

I then looked at the thigh high fishnet stockings and smiled. I slowly pulled them on one leg at a time, and admired myself in the mirror. I then pulled on my garter belt and snapped it into place to help the stockings stay up. The next piece was the hot pink spandex halter-top that showed my abs nicely, followed by a tight florescent green mini-skirt. My cock was held bound by the garter belt lingerie that left my ass bare, I had considered a thong, but I just couldn't stand the feel of that strap going up my ass crack. The final touch was the clear stiletto heals that made my leg muscles tight, and my ass lift high into the air. I had practiced walking in them for two weeks in private just so I wouldn't fall over myself.

I pulled on the wig, and checked out the hot blond in the mirror, damn I was hot! I'd do me! Finally I was ready to go!

I went down stairs, and snuck to the liquor cabinet and took a quick shot of tequila to steel my nerves, and then before I could chicken out I went out the door and walked down the street to the party.

Before I had even walked in I got several catcalls from some guys. It made me blush, but I also felt a little proud of my work. I got into the party no problem, and as I crossed the threshold of the door I felt someone pinch my ass.

"Hey there baby." A guy I kind of recognized said as I turned to see who had pinched me.

I pitched my voice a little higher, and then smiled. " Hey there. Would you get a girl a drink?"

"Sure thing baby." He said as he pushed our way through the mass of bodies.

He poured me some fruity concoction that was sweet, but I could also taste the alcohol strongly, which I appreciated as I was going to need as much liquid courage as possible tonight.

I caught several guys and even one or two girls checking me out and as the alcohol warmed me I began to get into it. I danced with a guy, and then he went off to get more to drink and I moved else where in the crowd.

I felt another couple of grabs on the ass before I made it to a drinks table with some punch. A guy quickly offered to pour my drink and I accepted.

Being a chick was great! Every one did everything for you if you looked hot enough.

I wandered the party for another hour sipping on drinks before I finally found my brother talking to some of his friends. By this time I was feeling pretty darn good so I walked, swaying a little, over to him and put my hand on his shoulder.

He looked at me, but his eyes didn't register recognition, but they did register attention.

"Hey there big daddy, sorry I'm late, had to finish the biz with my last customer." I drawled with a smile.

My brother and his friends smiled and laughed, " Bitch, you better pay up the booty cheddar."

"I need a little extra this week, can we discuss some sort of compensation?" I asked.

"Let's go off in private." My brother said, he nodded at his friends, wrapped his arm around me and began to lead me to a side room.

My whole body shivered with anticipation, my heart pounded in my chest, and my cock was swollen painfully in my lady's underwear.

My brother closed the door behind us, and he immediately began to kiss me, probing his tongue into my mouth.

I did not know how to respond to this, I hadn't really been thinking of kissing, I only wanted to see and touch his cock, but I let myself go and let myself melt into the kiss.

He broke off the kiss and stood back looking me over.

"What sort of compensation were you thinking?" He asked shrewdly.

As answer I went to my knees in front of him, I slowly undid his pants and he just looked down at me. I fished out his half hard cock and began to lightly stroke it in my hand, I let my fingers glide along his shaft, and I gently cupped his balls. He began to harden further as I played with his manhood.

My eyes were locked on his shaft, and I was amazed again by the look of it this time right in front of my face. I began to lightly stroke his shaft and my brother moaned as I saw a little pre-cum seep out. I was completely mesmerized by it and I slowly bent forward, reached out my tongue and licked his seepage, he moaned again and leaked a little more as I continued to stroke him.

He tasted salty sweet, manly and strong. I slipped the head of his cock into my mouth and sucked gently on it as I continue to slide my hand up and down his shaft. As more seeped out I used my tongue to lick it up which caused my brother to moan more.

I began to use my tongue to bathe the entire head of his cock and soon my brother's hips were bucking forward trying to push more of his beautiful cock into my mouth. I slowly began to slide my lips down his shaft as I slid my hand off his cock onto his balls.

He moaned loudly as I stroked his balls with my fingertips, and I continued to lick his shaft. I only got little more than half way down his shaft before it hit the back of my throat. I slid my lips back up his shaft and licked up his new seepage before I slid my lips back down determined to take all of his cock into my mouth.

His cock hit the back of my throat, I tried to relax my throat and sure enough his cock slid right down. My brother really let out a loud moan as I swallowed his entire length. Suddenly I felt his cock start twitching in my mouth, and before I had more than noted that I felt his first wad of cum shoot straight down my throat.

It nearly choked me and I quickly backed off so only the head of his cock was in my mouth and he continued to spurt into my mouth.

When his cock quit twitching I swallowed my brother's spunk, and then I sucked and licked his cock lovingly. I then let it fall free from my lips; I was satisfied with the experience.

I began to stand up and my brother gave me a hard stare. Then he pointed at something on the bed in the room.

I turned and found myself being shoved face first into the mattress. I didn't have time to react before I found my skirt hiked up, and my ass exposed.

"Oh somebody likes to display their ass." My brother cooed, he now sounded almost cruel.

"I can't..." I started to say.

"You will." My brother said firmly as he leaned his weight into me and I felt his re-hardening cock laying in my ass crack.

He held my head down with one hand while he reached for something on the nightstand beside the bed with the other. My brother was much stronger than me, and I was practically helpless. My knees had hit the floor hard as he pushed me onto the bed, and I was bent over the edge of the bed with my ass in the air.

I felt something cool drip onto my ass and it made me jump in surprise. Then I felt my brother's cock sliding along my ass crack. His cock was getting hard with every slide along my ass crack. I felt a little more of the cool liquid drip on my ass and I felt my brother massaged it into my asshole with a finger.

"Please don't." I pleaded helplessly.

"Cum'mon, a whore that sucks a cock like that must be plenty used to this, I think you're gonna love it."

With that said my brother pointed the head of his cock at my virgin ass and began to press forward. For a moment it seemed it could never make it in, then suddenly my ass gave way and the head of his cock along with the first inch or two of his shaft slid in, splitting me in two as I screamed out in shock and pain.

"You certainly are a noisy bitch." My brother said from behind my ear, before pushing forward some more.

Slowly he penetrated my ass and all I could do is let my tears fall into the bed helpless to my stronger brother. I hadn't pictured this happening!

Finally, after what seemed like I was taking a baseball bat up my ass I felt my brother's abs pressed against my ass cheeks.

"There you go, you got all of me into you." My brother said into my ear.

He slowly pulled out leaving behind an emptiness in my bowels. He pushed forward into me again and this time I felt my cock twitch in my underwear as it hardened up again.

"Bitch your ass is hungry! It just fucking gave my cock a squeeze!" My brother said.

Again my brother withdrew, and when he pushed forward again a moan escaped my lips as my cock twitched again. I couldn't believe how good it felt!

My brother pulled back again and this time when he pushed forward I rocked back into his cock wanting more.

"There you go." My brother said releasing me, knowing I would no longer resist.

My brother slowly slid back and forth into my ass and I began moaning with every thrust as I felt my cock begin to soak my underwear with seepage.

Slowly he began to pick-up speed and as he was coming close to cumming he reached under me, to play with my clit to find my hidden secret.

His finger's grazed the shaft of my cock before he pulled it away quickly in shock, but it was already enough for me and suddenly I was cumming as I moaned into the mattress. My cock jerked in my underwear and I shot my load. I could feel my ass pulsing with my orgasm.

Despite his shock my brother shoved his cock deep into my ass, it seemed to swell and grow even larger and then with a groan he shot his load deep into my bowels. The sensation of his cock twitching in my ass was incredible.

Finally as his cock finished spurting he withdrew and then he pulled me by my hair removing my wig.

"What the fuck?!" He said angrily.

With my head hung I turned around to face him. " Hey Tony." I said quietly.

"John?!" Tony said in shock dropping the wig.

"Sorry." I said picking up the wig as some of my brother's cum dripped from my ass down my leg.

"What are you a fag or something?" He asked looking at me as if I had grown horns or something.

"No, I mean, I don't think so. I like girls, a lot, but I saw Sarah giving you a blowjob and well... I became obsessed. Sorry. I just wanted to suck you off, I didn't mean for it go that far."

"I'm sorry too, I guess if you had been a girl the 'no means no' thing might have come up. You aren't going to say anything are you?"

"No. Never. You're not going to say anything either, right?"

"Hell no." Tony says firmly. " Our secret."

"Okay, well I better get this back on and sneak out of this party. See you at home."

"See yah."

n2anal78
n2anal78
956 Followers
  • COMMENTS
8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This should be in the gay category

This should be in the gay category, not incest even if it is siblings. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Can the story continue?

I'm awaiting another chapter -- perhaps one that shows Tony naked with his hairy chest all sweaty and damp as he fucks his brother again -- this time knowing it is John. And John can do all sorts of tricks with his mouth and tongue to make Tony cry out in his orgasm! Make the more masculine and muscular Tony more manly -- give him a healthy hairy chest!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
a great story by a gifted author

Tony's a big good-looking stud, who likes getting his big prick sucked off. His brother John's slightly built, and has a thing about Tony's big prick. John fools Tony into sticking his prick in his mouth and blowing his balls down his little brother's mouth, then Tony, big aggressive guy that he is, sticks his stiff dick up John's little "twat," shooting another big load of creamy semen up his brother's ass. Tony discovers the truth, but I think the big guy won't be able to resist revisiting his brother's mouth and asshole, do you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

That was hot, would live to see it!

Crystal GoddessCrystal Goddessover 18 years ago
Um...

Was it just me? Or was this for the Halloween contest? I only saw the word Halloween in the story one time, and um..sorry, normally I don't say negative things in feedback, so I'll stop here.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
Mom Takes A Ride Mother rides on son's lap in pick-up.in Incest/Taboo
Costume Sex Brother and sister are confined together in their underwear.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories