My Brother's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,233 Followers

We didn't bother to dry off or go to the bedroom. We just laid the towels on the floor, Cindy got down on her knees, leaning against the tub, reached under her body to open up her swollen labia and begged me to fuck her and to fuck her hard.

And I did just that. I plunged my cock back into her hot pussy and began to work it hard back and forth in her twitching cunt. Her sugary walls clenched at me as I pulled back and pushed in, working at a steady rhythm.

As I fucked Cindy with powerful strokes, I leaned over her back, wrapped my hands around her dangling breasts and squeezed them just hard enough to make her moan and squirm.

We were both hurtling toward a truly awesome orgasm, and I wanted to make sure we got there at the same time. As I felt Cindy's body start to stiffen, I pulled out of her pussy, sawed my cock between her butt cheeks a couple of times, then rammed it back in her cunt.

I did that a couple of times, as Cindy reached a frothing peak. As she shimmied on her knees under me, she looked back at me with a look of pure lust that I'd never seen on her face before.

"I want to taste you," she panted. "Come in my mouth, please. I want to taste your cum."

I was almost there, and I worked my cock hard deep in her pussy about a dozen more thrusts, until I felt my orgasm building an unstoppable momentum. With a gasp, I wrenched my cock from Cindy's pulsing pussy and stood up quickly while Cindy turned toward me slightly and opened her mouth.

I stared into her eyes as I jacked myself hard several times before spewing a succession of hard cumshots onto her outstretched tongue. I managed to hit the target with the first few spurts, but a couple flew up to her cheek and a couple of others were smeared on her chin.

I got a huge thrill out of watching Cindy swallow my hot cum and from the way she slid the head of my cock into her mouth and milked the last oozing drops of semen from my body.

When I was finally empty of everything I had to give, I pulled Cindy up and we kissed, hot and hard. I got another little lustful jolt at the taste of my cum on her mouth, as we embraced languidly in her bathroom.

Then we wrapped our arms around each other's shoulder and strolled leisurely to bed.

------

A year has come and gone since that fateful day, when 12 jurors decided that I had indeed killed my brother in self-defense, not cold-blooded murder.

As soon as the girls were out of school for the year, a few weeks after the trial ended, Cindy and I got married in a quiet little ceremony at a chapel on one of the college campuses in the city.

We only invited a few close friends and members of Cindy's family. Some of them had had doubts about our relationship, but they quickly saw that I made Cindy happy, far happier than she'd ever been with Gordon.

I didn't expect anyone from my family to show up, so I was pleasantly stunned when my sister Karen walked in and sat down in the back just a few minutes before the service began. Later, at the reception, she pulled me aside and we talked, for the first time in almost two years.

"Scott, you know Mother will never forgive you for what you did," she said. "She always thought Gordon walked on water."

"I figured as much," I said. "What about you? Do you still hate me?"

"I'm just sorry it all happened the way it did," she said with a sigh. "But I can't spend the rest of my life hating you for defending yourself. I could see it coming, and I kept telling him to just let it go, but he was obsessed with destroying you. He really did hate you, at the end."

"Like Cain and Abel," I said softly.

"You know, I have to blame Cindy for a lot of it," she said, and that surprised me, because I'd always thought they got along well.

"Why do you say that?" I said.

"If she'd just had the guts to call off the wedding to Gordon after she met you, none of this would have happened," Karen said. "I knew you two were in love all along, and I think Gordon did too. I saw it that day at the shower, the way you looked at each other. And I saw the conflicting emotions in the way she went through that day, and through the next few weeks. She could have saved us all a lot of grief if she'd done the right thing then."

"That's all water under the bridge, Karen," I said. "And you'd have been asking a lot of a shy young woman who always did what her parents wanted her to do. They'd already shelled out a bundle for the wedding and they wanted her to marry Gordon."

"Well, anyway, I'm happy for you both, and for the girls," Karen said. "I don't expect you and me to be buddy-buddy, but I want you in my life, Scott. I don't think Mother's going to last too long, and you're the only family I've got left."

We hugged then and parted as friends.

Cindy and I went to Jamaica for our honeymoon, and it was everything we'd hoped it would be. When we got back, I had a life-changing piece of mail waiting on me.

The letter was from a well-known country music star and it contained a check for $20,000. It seems he'd read about my case, read about the difficulty I'd had with my business while I was fighting for my freedom, he'd talked to some people about me and he wanted me to come see him in Nashville.

I met him at his office on Music Row, and he offered to build me a workshop in the hills outside Nashville, if would move there and custom make instruments for him. He also said he'd pass my name around to his friends, and invited me to sit in on some recording sessions.

I talked to Cindy about it, and we agreed that a new start in a new location was the best thing we could do.

I hated to part with my cabin, but Cindy was never comfortable there, with the bitter memories it contained, so I sold it and we pulled up stakes for Nashville.

It's been everything I could have hoped for. I've got more work now than I know what to do with, I've gotten to play with some of the biggest names in the business, and Cindy helps me keep my books. We spend as much time as we can together, and with the girls.

A few months ago, I formally adopted Sarah and Mary, so now I really am their real daddy.

And last week, Cindy came home with a surprise. She had decided not long after we moved to Nashville to have her tubal ligation reversed, and that day she brought home the welcome news that she's pregnant.

So I'm finally going to have a child of my own, with the woman I've loved since the first time I saw her.

Cindy and I went through hell to get to where we are today, with everything we always wanted. But now we can look ahead, and hopefully we'll have a long, happy life together.

I think we earned it.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,233 Followers