My Brother's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JRob
JRob
1,639 Followers

Worried it was a prelude to her taking off at me, crying rape or something, I pulled out of her and moved back. She arose, smiled, and wrapped her arms around me again.

"That was marvelous, Rob, I've wanted to feel that for years but knew I never would. You can thank your brother for that, because without him fucking around on me you would have never felt it."

I told her how many times I had fantasized about doing her, and often kicked myself for letting her go for a piece of ass. "I should have waited."

We spoke, though, of the reality of the situation. She needed the security of her marriage, mine was too complicated, but I pledged to be available whenever she needed to make Rick pay for his fucking around on her.

Over breakfast on the same table we had just used to fuck was quite erotic. I know I will never forget it, and I knew that whenever my wife and I had coffee in the morning would never be the same.

We spoke about why Rick might have strayed from the marriage bed, but the only conclusion was that he was a horn dog. We spoke about how she loved her kids, how divorce can hurt them so much, and how she was going to do her best to make things work. But she also wanted to continue our little secret affair. "Nobody needs to know, and, you know, I think we work well together. It's sort a fantasy come true."

Knowing that out little affair would continue got me hot again. This wasn't going to be a one-morning stand, it wasn't a mercy fuck. This could be much more than that!

"You know, Kelly, Rick seems to be getting a lot of blow jobs...."

Reminding her of the photos may have been a little low-handed, but I said it anyway.

"I don't do that."

Looking at her, confused, I asked if she never gives Rick blow jobs or what?

"Oh I've given them, for like his birthday, but he will never get another, I'll fuck him, but I won't suck that dirty cock. I never did like doing it, anyway."

"But you will suck mine," I said with a demanding flavor.

"Are you saying I have to suck your cock?" said the girl. "Because I don't do that."

Reading off her words, I turned and went over to a lounge chair. "Oh, yes, Kelly Ann, you are going to suck my cock, and you are going to willingly suck your husband's brother right now."

Amazingly, my brother's wife came to the chair and knelt before me. "I don't want to do this..."

"Suck my cock, now! Suck my cock like your husband's girlfriends suck his dick."

As if in a trance Kelly Ann reached up and unzipped my pants. She slid them down my legs, and then began stroking my cock. This took a little work, as my dick was so very satisfied by our earlier fuck. Still it didn't take long before I was full hard and throbbing like one that had not had sex in weeks.

Kelly Ann started by licking my cock from step to stern. She spent considerable time on my balls, licking them while my cock throbbed against her cheeks. It was so very erotic watching her work on my dick. When my wife sucked me off it was a sprint, as she attempted to bring me off as quickly as possible.

Today it was the exact opposite, as I think Kelly Ann was having second thoughts about sucking on my dick but realized she had committed to doing it. It might have been she thought that the licks and then her hand would suffice, but soon I thing she realized how hot it was her playing mouth music on my throbbing dick was for her and me.

Kelly Ann started jerking my cock off while licking my balls, sending chills through my body as I began rocking in tandem with her movements. Looking up, Kelly asked if she could suck my dick. I told her to be my guest.

Lifting her head, she licked the tip of my cock. Then she opened her mouth and tightly closed her lips around the top of my dick. She moved her tight lips slowly, tantalizingly down my cock then slowly back up. Repeating this hot action several times he transferred from slow to fast and back.

Up and down went her head, working my dick to higher and higher heights. This time I didn't mention I was going to cum, because I wanted to shoot in her mouth. I did when she was on a down stroke and held her head securely on my cock as I shot several spurts of baby batter into her willing, sucking mouth.

"Swallow it!" was my order.

Her eyes widened and she shook her head, but she didn't spit. I watched as she moved her head back and then with an erotic flair swallowed my cum sauce.

We held each other for a minute, allowing our hearts to move out of the danger zone, before she bent her head over and cleaned off the residue of our play time off my limp cock.

"That's the first time I swallowed," admitted and embarrassed Kelly Ann, lowering her eyes toward the floor.

Smiling, I patted her head. "Serves him right."

JRob
JRob
1,639 Followers
12