My Brother's Wife

Story Info
He wanted everything his brother had, especially his wife.
3.4k words
3.39
131.1k
36
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Omega12
Omega12
555 Followers

When Frank's dad died he left his thriving business to Frank and his brother Billie, 49% to Frank and 51% to Billie. That meant his brother had controlling interest and the final say in any dispute. What also pissed Frank off was the will named Billie as the CEO with a salary of twice what Frank got as sales manager.

Horseshit, all his life he could run circles around his dorky brother, but he knew both mom and dad liked Billie better. He didn't know how or when but some day this whole company was going to belong to him. Another thing Frank didn't like about his brother was Billie always thought he was smarter than Frank just because he graduated university. Come to think about it, everything about Billie annoyed Frank; well there was one exception, his wife Amanda.

He didn't know how Billie ever got her to marry him. Billie is a dork and a computer nerd; Amanda on the other hand is gorgeous. She has long brown hair that frames her cute face. Her tits are not very big but her nipples stick out through her sweaters like little stones. Her sexy little ass gives Frank a hard on every time she walks bye.

Billie hired her as office manager, so he saw her every day, and it bugged him to think Billie was probably fucking her frequently when it really should be him doing her. He told Billie he needed a secretary. He hired this cute young black girl, probably not more than eighteen, to help him out. She helped him out all right because he fucked her often. One time when he was away on a sales trip Billie fired her. He told Frank she couldn't operate a computer, was rude to customers on the phone and dressed more like a street whore than an office worker. He said Frank could share his secretary. Yah right, old Mrs. Crenshaw was not his idea of a secretary.

Frank often comes in late for work, but not right now because everyone was getting ready for their industry trade show in Las Vegas. The company made fire and burglar alarm systems and every year they displayed their products at the Vegas show. They made up to 20% of their yearly sales at this show. Billie, Amanda and Frank were going to fly down for the 3 day show and operate their sales booth.

Shortly before leaving their new bank manager wanted to come and review their operation to help him decide what their new line of credit should be, so Billie had to stay behind to meet him on the day Amanda and Frank were leaving and he expected to join them in Vegas the following day.

All 3 seats on the plane had been pre booked so Frank had the window seat and Amanda had the isle. Shortly after take off Frank said to Amanda, "Move over to the centre seat so that it's easier to talk. I don't bite you know or at least not very hard."

"OK but no funny stuff, I'm not like that floozy secretary you hired. She was nothing but a slut."

Just then the stewardess came asking if they wanted a drink or anything. He ordered a rum and coke for each of them and asked if she would bring a blanket because it was slightly cool in the plane. By the time the stewardess returned with the blanket their drinks were half empty so Frank ordered another round. Amanda was not used to drinking and it was starting to affect her. She relaxed and even laughed at a couple of his jokes. At one point as he leaned over to show her a picture in the magazine he was reading, he let his hand rest on her leg under the blanket. He felt her stiffen but she didn't do anything. A little later as they looked at the cartoons in the magazine he started sliding his hand up her leg. She was wearing cotton slacks and he could feel the heat of her leg. Her leg tensed but she didn't say anything so he slowly slid his hand higher. He almost reached her pussy when she got up and moved back to her isle seat and threw the blanket on the now empty seat between them.

"You are a horny goat. I have a good mind to tell Billie what you tried to do."

Frank got her calmed down, said he was sorry, that he just got carried away. To himself he thought, you bitch, you tease me and then get upset when I make my move.

Arriving in Vegas they went to the convention centre to set up their booth for the 9 o'clock opening the next day. She would bend over opening boxes and putting out their display merchandise and she was giving Frank a hard on. He would love to stuff his cock up her sexy ass and listen to her squeal. It was after 6 o'clock by the time they were finished so they had dinner with wine at the hotel and Amanda was feeling relaxed again.

"We still need to discuss our pricing structure and what our show specials are going to be; so how about dropping into my room for a little while and finalize this stuff?"

"No, Billie is going to call me tonight and I don't want to miss his call."

"So suppose I come to your room then?"

"OK but give me a half hour first, I want to take a shower."

When Frank showed up at her room, she was wearing a long bathrobe. She wasn't showing any skin but at least she hadn't dressed again. After some discussion about tomorrows plans she said, "I think you should leave now. Billie could be calling at any moment and I'm tired and my muscles ache."

She was going to be harder to seduce than he thought. "You were a tremendous help to me setting up the booth today. I know your muscles are tired and stiff so let me give you a massage; it will make you feel much better. Just lay on the bed, on your stomach, close your eyes, and I'll do all the work."

Frank massaged her neck, her shoulders and then her back. He massaged her lower back and hips, then moved down to massage her ass. He kneaded her ass so that she wouldn't think he was just feeling her up. When she started to squirm a little he rubbed one hand up and down her ass crack while feeling her ass with the other. She unconsciously parted her legs just a little, making soft sighs. Good Frank thought, he was getting to her. Now was the time to finger massage her bum and run his fingers down her ass crack to lightly touch her pussy with one hand and caress her ass with the other. When he reached a little further to try and finger her pussy, Amanda said, "Stop doing that." Women are such liars; you can completely ignore what they say, just pay attention to their body language because her soft sighs had turned into low moans.

It was difficult to get at her from this angle so he gently rolled her over on her back. Her nipples were trying to push through her nightgown. He put his mouth over one of her breasts but he didn't suck it, he just breathed his hot breath on it.

"No Frank, quit it," Amanda and women in general, when they say no they mean maybe. They don't want to look like sluts so they say the opposite of what they want. He held his open mouth over her nipple letting his hot breath caress her with just a light touching of his tongue. It was starting to work; He could feel her starting to squirm. He moved down her body giving her hot wet kisses over her nightgown.

When he got to the bottom of her nightie, he gently started pushing it up as he kissed her bare legs and used his hot wet tongue to lick her. She was starting to breathe hard. "What are you, a sex maniac; just leave me alone." As he worked his way up her legs, her nightgown was preventing him from going higher because she was lying on it, then he felt her lift her bum just a little to make it easier for him. Women are such sluts. Now he was giving her wet licks as he made his way slowly toward her pussy. He felt her spread her legs a little, she was probably not even aware she was doing it.

He reached her pussy and gave her wet kisses and short quick licks. She was saying don't do that but she was holding his head tight to her pussy before realizing what she was doing and then tried to push him away. She could have made him quit if she pushed harder but she didn't. Women want sex but they want to pretend they don't. He stayed away from her clit but he gradually probed deeper with his tongue. Just then the phone rang. "Frank let me up; that will be my husband."

"You can reach the phone from where you are. Go ahead and talk to him while I make you feel really good."

"Frank, stop it right now, I mean it" she said as she reached for the phone.

"Hi Billy, how is it going with the bank?" she asked as she tried to push him away with one hand and hold the phone with the other. "It sounds like they are giving you a hard time." She tried to roll away from him but he wouldn't let her and he started tonguing her faster. "I'm sorry to hear that you have to stay one more day" Now instead of tonguing her he was giving her pussy lips gentle bites followed up by deep sucks. At that point she seemed to give up and let him do what he wanted.

"We had a good opening day here. Frank got orders totaling about 20,000 dollars." Now he went after her clit. Keeping his teeth covered with his lips he chewed on her clit. Chewed may be the wrong word, lip massage is probably closer. "No honey, I'm not breathing hard, maybe it's a cold coming." Shortly after that she exploded in orgasm. He could feel her juices flood his mouth.

"No really honey, I'm fine." Now she was holding him tight to her pussy and bucking her hips as her next orgasm built. "Maybe you're right honey and I am coming down with something, so I'm going to hang up now and give me a call tomorrow." Frank was not sure if she even got the phone down before letting out a loud Aaaaah as she had her second orgasm.

"You bastard, you attacked me while I was talking to my husband and unable to defend myself. Only a pervert would do the disgusting things you did to me. Now get out of my room before I call hotel security."

They had previously agreed to meet for breakfast at 8AM in the hotel restaurant. When she walked in her face was slightly red with embarrassment. "I am ashamed over what happened last night but I have never experienced what you did to me. I know that's no excuse, but lets both of us forget all about what happened last night and I'll make sure it never happens again."

"No problem." Frank could see relief flood her face. He didn't want her all nervous and anxious during the day because they had work to do but tonight it was going to be his turn. When the trade show closed at five he told Amanda he would meet her in the dining room at six.

"Lets give it a pass tonight and I'll meet you for breakfast tomorrow"

"Look, I'm not asking you, I'm telling you. I have to decide how I'm going to tell your husband what a slut you are. Be there on time and you had better wear something sexy." He could see the look of shock on her face but she mumbled something about being on time.

When she entered the restaurant she was wearing a dress with the top 2 buttons undone showing some tit, not exactly what he would call sexy but it would do. "I can't believe what a slut you are. You invited me to your room and met me after taking all your clothes off, and talked to your husband while you made out with another man. I just don't know what to tell my brother when I call him later tonight."

"But that's not true Frank. You were the one that wanted to come to my room for a meeting and I was wearing a robe and a nightgown. I tried to stop you from doing that stuff but you forced me."

"You bitch; I can't believe that you are trying to make it my fault. After dinner we are going to my room and I'm going to spank your ass for your whorish conduct and then lying about it."

Up in his room Frank ordered her, "Take off all your clothes and lie on my bed face down with your legs spread. I'm going to whip your ass with my belt."

"Frank; you know I didn't do those things you accuse me of."

"Was it my imagination that I sucked your cunt while you talked to your husband on the phone?"

"You know I tried to stop you."

"Get your clothes off bitch, you are trying my patience. If you are not naked on my bed in one minute, I'll strip you and give you 30 strokes instead of 20."

It's surprising how fast she could move when given the proper motivation. She looked so sexy on the bed with her legs spread, looking back at him. He felt like fucking her a lot more than he did beating her but he had to show her whose boss. He used his hand, not his belt, because he enjoyed feeling her bum between spanks. She took the 20 with little grunts and a lot of ass wiggling.

"You are a bitch you know. I satisfied you at least twice last night and you did nothing for me; all you cared about was your own enjoyment. I went to bed with blue balls and I couldn't sleep."

"I'm sorry Frank; I'll jerk you off to make you feel better."

"You bitch, I sucked you off at least twice and all you want to give me is a hand job? I want a blow job."

"OK, I'll do it."

Then get on your knees and start sucking and make sure you swallow."

Taking his cock in her hand she put it in her mouth. "Use your left hand so I can see your wedding ring as you jerk me off in your mouth." She looked so sexy on her knees in front of him, jerking him off. He had wanted a suck job and then fuck her but he realized he couldn't last so he grabbed her hair, pulled her head tight to his groin and thrust his cock as deep in her throat as he could. In a few seconds he was shooting his cum down her throat, enjoying her gasping and chocking noises while she tried to push him away. That was the best blow job he ever had.

"You are disgusting. Now that you have satisfied your lust; I'm going back to my room." That night when Billie called she told him there was no point in coming for one day that she and Frank could finish up without his help.

The next morning when they met for breakfast, Amanda said. "After last night we are even so I expect you to leave me alone from now on."

Frank could tell she was mad at him, but she did what he had asked. He told her to wear something sexy. She was supposed to look like a salesgirl not a dumpy housewife. She outdid herself. She wore a short black dress that only came halfway to her knees and with two buttons undone you could see her cleavage. She was sex on high heels. And talk about a hit with the customers, they would line up to talk to her while Frank stood with nothing to do. Once in a while she would give him a smile or ask him a question to keep him involved but most of the time she ignored him and talked to the customers. Who was the salesman here anyway?

When the show closed at five Amanda was on a high. She knew she had done a good job and she liked all the attention she got. They went out to celebrate their best sales ever. Later after several drinks in the bar they were returning to their rooms and Frank said, "I have to send all these orders to Billie by e-mail tonight. How about helping me?"

"You're the sales manager, you do it."

"Come on Amanda, you know you can type a lot faster than me and there are so many orders to send. I'll make your favorite drink for you, rum and coke if you will do this for me."

"You men are soo helpless; Ok I'll do it but make my drink a double."

Frank signed on his laptop and gathered all the hand written orders for Amanda to send. He brought her drink and gave her a kiss on the cheek when he handed it to her. Once she got started Frank began kissing her neck and giving her neck little love bites.

"I told you to leave me alone, since your not, I'm going back to my room. Send the orders yourself." She stood up and headed for the door.

"You bitch, you teased me all day and then you come to my room and get me all worked up again. I'm going to fuck you. Get your clothes off. We can do this the easy way or the hard way. If you don't co-operate I'm going to beat your ass and this time I'm going to use my belt. Either way, you are going to get fucked."

"Now Frank, I'm sorry if I got you sexually excited but I didn't mean..."

"Get your clothes off right now you teasing bitch or I'm going to blister your ass. The spanking I gave you last night is nothing compared to the whipping I'm going to give you unless you get naked for me now."

"Don't hurt me, I'll do it." Women want to be forced, that way it's not their fault when they cheat on their husbands.

Frank could not hide the grin on his face as he stripped naked watching her beautiful body become exposed to him. He held her tight around the waist as he stuck his tongue deep in her mouth, only withdrawing to kiss her all over her face.

Amanda could fell his cock throbbing against her belly. This was all Billie's fault anyway. Had he been here this would have never happened, so it serves him right, there is nothing she can do. He pushed her back on his bed and stuffed his cock in her pussy with no foreplay or even tenderness. He went in easily because her pussy was so wet and she realized how sexually aroused she was by that arrogant cocky bastard.

His cock was definitely bigger than Billie's and his hard deep thrusts quickly sexually excited Amanda and she was soon digging her heels into Frank's back urging him on. Her husband was to gentle and considerate to generate this kind of excitement in her. When he first got his cock in her she tried to push him away, but now she had her arms around him pulling him closer.

"Oh yes...yes...fuck me Frank...fuck me you big cocked bastard." She started circle humping him and this brought both of them off. Amanda spent the night in Frank's bed.

On the way home in the plane Frank revealed his plan to Amanda. "I want you to get Billie to sign over 5% of the company to you." I don't care how you do it but I would suggest you deny him sex until he does. Once you've got it, sign it back to me. That will give me 54% and controlling interest and I can take my place as rightful owner of the company. Will you do that for me?"

With little hesitation, Amanda said, "Yes Frank."

Story by Omega

Omega12
Omega12
555 Followers