My Brown Eyed Girl Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shaima32
Shaima32
1,214 Followers

Jodie smiled tightly and pulled her eyes from her slender throat.

"I mean, it wouldn't make your girlfriend jealous would it?" Melissa put her hand to her throat, "I'd hate to be the cause of any problems."

"I haven't got a girlfriend," she pushed the memory away, "and I'm not big on porn."

"No girlfriend?" Melissa's mouth dropped, "wow, you'd be a real catch. If I find any pretty girls around here who like women I'll be sure to introduce you. So until we find you a lesbian, can I come around and see you? You don't want Ethel, trust me, even a toothbrush curls up when it sees her teeth."

"Okay," Jodie nodded, "hey, I'm not looking, work takes up most of my time but sure."

Melissa pulled a phone out and tapped in the number Jodie gave her, a moment later she raised the phone, "okay, I'll send you my picture if you let me take yours," she squinted, "big smile, think of Melissa Etheridge licking your love button."

Jodie grinned, the camera clicked and Melissa looked down, "well, Melissa certainly pushes your love button all right, cool, I got me a lesbian on my cell. I'll send you one of me," she checked her watch, "shit I gotta skedaddle, I'll send it later on," she kissed her cheek, "later, Jodie."

What is going on? Jodie touched her cheek as she drove away.

The mystery seemed solved when a picture came through four hours later showing Melissa sitting naked behind an upright guitar, her legs and arms wrapped around the body and a grin on her face, the caption read. The Girl's Got Rhythm.

Jodie: You sure do, honey, nice guitar!

Melissa: Yeah, I know but what about them legs?

Jodie: Fine legs, almost as good as Melissa Etheridge's legs.

Melissa: So you'd have Melissa 1 over Melissa 2? Well there's my self esteem all shot to hell.

Jodie: I was just kidding there, you got great legs and a cute face.

She set the phone down and stroked her belly as it buzzed again.

Melissa: I finish in an hour, you fancy pepperoni? Stan my boss won't mind.

Jodie: Sounds great!

Jodie stared at her semi nude image in the dressing table mirror. She'd just finished a shower and was siting in her underclothes and a short dressing gown, if Melissa was coming around she'd better put on some more clothes.

Or not, a smile nudged her lips.

Some five minutes later Jodie donned a button through summer dress with leaf patterns splashed over it, her old clothes were in a plastic bag and her laptop was powered up. She spent the next hour or so reading and replying to emails before getting down to the specifics of the Dyson's contract. It was standard boilerplate stuff and she'd even drafted a version a few years back before that was outsourced to another company. It basically required her employer to perform one of three levels of service, dependent of course on financial outlay. Level one was the highest and required them to find every employee another job or arrange a suitable compensation package. It was rarely used due to expense and most clients preferred the level two package. Dyson's had come in at three, which meant a basic care package that would merely point people in the right direction.

Ordinarily Jodie might have gone along with the guidelines but tonight she was restless and just a little discontented with the framework. She could be out of here in a week if she pulled her finger out but the time frame could be stretched out for another six weeks without ruffling feathers. She rose and walked to the kitchen window and stared out at the pock-marked road. A pickup drove past slowly and the driver stared at the house as if trying to catch her attention. Jodie didn't move until he was out of sight.

The silence was a little disconcerting though, but right now it was a novelty and she glanced at the cell plugged into her laptop as the idea niggled at the fringes of her mind.

I could stretch this out for a few weeks, take some time out for me.

She slipped a hand beneath the collar of her dress.

And do what? Flirt with the cute straight?

She still hadn't come to any answer though by the time Melissa turned up with dinner and a six pack of root beers. She was wearing a tee shirt with the pizza shop logo and name on the front, it was tucked into a pair of jeans and she smiled as she put the pizza down and took off her denim jacket.

"You ever had pepperoni rolls?"

"What are they?" Jodie stared at the pizza box.

"Pepperoni rolls," Melissa opened the box, "pepperoni sticks baked into bread rolls," she eyed her, "but if you want to try something else I can always duck out and pick up some regular food."

"When in Rome," Jodie shrugged.

"You're not in Rome," Melissa reminded her, "this is West Virginia."

The pepperoni rolls however tasted good, even if it did look a bit like a hot dog and soon they were sitting on the back porch with root beers and Melissa's playlist.

"I got me a Spotify account a while back, I been playin' guitar for a few years now."

"Cool, do you play for money or just fun?"

"I got me a regular gig out at a honky tonk not far from here, if you're still here next Friday night you'll hear me sing."

The signs were all there she reasoned later that night as she took off her makeup in the bathroom, the raised eyebrows, the nervous smile. Was she? Her unabashed attitude to sex had taken Jodie by surprise when she casually remarked.

"There's nothing I love more than a good fuck, it even makes Dog wag his tail when I'm coming," she flicked to another song on her playlist.

But it was her parting comment that had her wondering as she leaned on the door.

"About this dinner date for your birthday," she looked past her, "you fancy a drive on down to Charleston? If I'm going out to dinner with you I need me something nice to wear."

"Sure," she found herself saying.

"Cool," she grinned, "so I guess it's a date, in a manner of speaking, I'll bet you got a peck of style tips filed away in that pretty little head of yours."

Jodie's eyes flashed open and she exhaled.

What are you doing? Focus, it'll never happen.

Nevertheless, the next morning as she was getting ready to leave for the mill Melissa turned up with Dog and a bag of groceries.

"These are from the mill, dad asked me to drop them off. Someone was supposed to stock up the pantry before you got here but I guess they got hungry on the way," she put the bag on the table and fluffed out her hair.

"It ain't much, just the basics but if you give me a list and some money I'll do a real shop for ya'."

"I'll manage, but thanks."

"So," Melissa ran an eye over her work clothes, "these are your work clothes?"

"Pretty much," she looked down at the white blouse and brown trouser suit, "the colors change but it's usually a suit and either a blouse or a top."

"You're hotter than a goat's butt in a pepper patch, I'm definitely gonna check out your wardrobe the next time I come around," she leaned over and kissed her cheek.

"Stay cool, I gotta skedaddle," and then she was heading for the door leaving Jodie staring at her ass in skin tight blue jeans as she registered the quickening heartbeat.

I might just drag this out a little longer.

To be continued...

Shaima32
Shaima32
1,214 Followers
12