My Brown Sugar Domme

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, a small smile curled those lips, and she said softly, "Oh, you'll get your chance." Then the smile grew much more prominent. "Tell me more, my prospective foot slave. Oh, and you may begin massaging the other foot now."

Obediently, I switched feet, again kneading her soft flesh, trying my best to please her. I knew my submissive nature was VERY exciting to her, and she wanted to hear more. She was charged with electricity from her shiny black hair down to the tips of her painted toenails. She could barely hold still. My only desire at that point was to make her feel not only sexually aroused, but totally and completely in charge, free to ask anything of me she pleased. And I would surely try to accommodate her.

"Well," I said quietly, watching her excited feet wiggling in my lap, "when I saw how you apparently took pleasure from shoving your feet in my face, I knew you had the attitude I've been looking for in a woman all my life. In your first photo you ORDERED me to kiss your ass, and in the second you mashed your soles into my face and demanded I worship them. I mean, you proved right then and there that you were the Princess I've been looking for all my life! You have no idea how ready and willing I was to get on my knees and worship you from the ground up!"

We had become that runaway train again, careening down the tracks toward sexual oblivion. Had we continued on that course for as little as another minute or two, there would have been no turning back. I have no idea where it would have led, but I'm sure we'd have gotten tossed from the Beer 'n' Steer with all due haste, if not just outright arrested! So, it was divine intervention when the waitress returned with our Decadently Chocolate dessert.

Tawny sat up straight in her seat, composing herself. I took delight in seeing tiny beads of sweat on her forehead, even though the air conditioning was working quite well indeed. By the time the waitress had placed the dessert and a pair of spoons and napkins on the table and left, Tawny was completely calm and cool again.

She began eating the dessert. Slipping a cool, creamy spoonful of it into her mouth, she sighed and savored it. Then she looked at me and said, "Ladies before gentlemen, Matthew. You'll get your share after I've had my fill. But, while I'm eating, tell me about my last photo. Do you think the subject of that photo would be as sweet and creamy as this dessert?" Her wicked smile had returned, along with those impish, laughing eyes.

Again combining truth and what she wanted to hear - perhaps they were one and the same? - I leaned forward, propped on my elbows, watching her seductively eat ice cream and then slowly, erotically lick the spoon. She'd smiled as I watched her creamy tongue with prurient interest. Watching that melting cream play on her tongue, I did my best to give Tawny what she wanted.

"Princess Tawny," I said calmly, knowing I was definitely about to get a few brownie points, "nothing on this planet could possibly taste as sweet and creamy as what I saw in that last photo. I'd rather eat that than anything else in the universe."

Tawny stopped eating for a moment, gazing at me with definite approval in her eyes. She seemed instantly charged up again, tongue licking lips and eyes narrowing to see into my soul. "Matthew," she said, her voice nearly cracking with restrained desire, "I'm not one to hold back when I talk about sex. So, I'm going to just come right out and say a few things here. We both know I'm talking about my pussy, right?"

"Yes, Princess, I'm aware of that." My face felt hot again.

"Well, then, what we're even more specifically talking about is you eating my pussy. You're aware of that, too, correct?"

"Yes, Princess. Of that I am most definitely aware."

She smiled at my obvious enthusiasm. "All right then. So, when you saw that close-up of my pussy, you wanted to eat it, didn't you? You'd have given anything to get down on your knees and lap it like a puppy, wouldn't you? You'd have BEGGED for it, is my guess. You'd have done doggie tricks just for one quick lick of my creamy pussy. Am I right?"

"Yes, Princess. Very much so." I fought to get the words out. I had visions now of playing dead and rolling over just so I could get my head between Tawny's legs for a while. Those visions made my throat tighten up. I swallowed, vainly, to try to end the choking sensation.

Her smile had grown huge. "Then I think there's something you should know about me, Matthew. I'm a very greedy woman when it comes to having a man's head between my legs. If I allow a man's mouth on my pussy, I expect not only great enthusiasm on his part, but also his unflinching determination to go the distance for me. I expect him to finish what he starts. To be blunt, no matter how long it takes, if he removes his tongue from my pussy before I come, he's history in my book. He'll never nuzzle MY bush again! So, if you and I are going to make it together, you need to be aware of that. Once I let you lick my slit, baby, you lick it 'til it erupts, you got me?"

Even though she'd warned me about her candid manner of speech on sexual matters, I was taken aback by that bold dissertation. I caught myself sitting there with my mouth open, and closed it as soon as I did. But I still blinked at her like a deer in halogen headlights.

"My manner of speech startles you?" Tawny asked, taking another spoonful of dessert.

"Uh, well, I WAS a bit surprised. But, hey, that's fine. I mean, we've been talking sexually online for a while now. I have no problem with you being frank."

"Good, then what do you think of my feelings on the pussy eating subject?"

"Well, what can I say? I can't blame you for feeling the way you do. No one wants to be left high and dry. And, well, I certainly think you have every right to expect... release. I mean, what would be the point of the whole thing unless you have an orgasm?"

"But I want you to be more specific. In other words, when I want you to burrow your head between my legs - which I confess would be quite often - I expect YOU to lick me to orgasm. No other scenario is acceptable. You do not stop licking until I'm smiling. That's another one of those non-negotiable rules of mine. Are you agreeable to that? If not, tell me now, and I'll seek my body servant elsewhere."

Every time she spoke about finding a more compliant man somewhere else, I got a cold, wringing feeling in my gut, and still more chills that danced all over me, both inside and out. Tawny seemed perfect for me, and I couldn't bear the thought of her with someone else, even though I'd only just met her in person.

"Of course I am," I nearly shouted, somewhat embarrassed at my near lack of composure. "Of course I'm okay with that," I repeated, a bit softer this time, "Your pleasure is ALL that matters to me. Besides," I looked around quickly, then spoke more softly still, "I love eating pussy. Especially... especially when a woman is demanding about it. I'm actually HONORED you'd WANT me eating your pussy." I must have had a totally earnest look on my face when I said what I said next, because Tawny's return look was that of a woman who was proud of a favorite pet who'd done something extraordinary to please her. I saw it in her eyes when I said, "I promise I'll lick you as long as it takes to make you feel good. And if I can't please you, then I'll willingly move on so that you can find a slave who's worthy of you."

I couldn't believe I'd said that myself. I was as astonished as she was when I heard those sticky, obsequious words. How desperate to please her must I have been to utter such slavish words? I shuddered to think what that said about me as a man.

"You really do want to worship me, don't you?" she asked softly, smiling a kind, gentle smile.

"Yes, Princess. I think we'd be perfect together. I'd at least like to try."

Instantly, the smug look returned to her face, and she again went back to her question and answer mode. "So, then, just like with my ass and feet, the pussy photo made you want to worship me?"

"Yes, Princess."

"So, you thought my pussy looked juicy? Tasty?" I could see the change coming on yet again. The electrically charged, arrogant Domme was revving up again.

"Yes, Princess... very much so."

"Is that all... just 'juicy'?"

"Yes... well, no. I suppose... " I fumbled for words.

"Describe my pussy, what you want to do for it, what you think it deserves, what the photo did to you. I want to hear it all. If I like what you say, maybe as early as later tonight you'll get to worship more than just my feet and ass. Remember what all good boys get for dessert?"

I had a RAGING hardon now.

Suddenly, Tawny took her feet off my lap, slipping one foot easily from my hands as they'd gone limp anyway. "That was a wonderful foot rub, Matthew, but now I want you to concentrate on telling me about my pussy. I want you to wear your heart on your sleeve. Tell me what my pussy makes you crave for. Tell me what you'd be willing to do for the honor of kissing my royal Princess' pussy. This is extremely important. Choose your words carefully if you hope to impress me." She slowly devoured "our" decadent dessert while I prepared to answer.

Looking around quickly again, I then gazed directly into Tawny's piercing, dark eyes and spilled my guts. "Princess Tawny, I can only tell you what I saw in the photo. Your feet I was lucky enough to see in person, to touch them, so I know they were a billion times more desirable than they were even in that photo, and THAT was desirable enough as it was. But, your lovely pussy I have only seen in that final photo, so I can only go by that. So, here goes. When I saw that delicious close-up I was IMMEDIATELY bonded to your pussy. I know that sounds stupid. Actually, it's more like your pussy claimed instantaneous ownership of me, heart and soul. I've never seen anything I've so completely wanted and needed. I confess I actually spent many hours kissing your pussy on my computer screen and the copies I later printed out. I would kiss it and pledge my total allegiance to it, my lifelong loyalty to and worship of it. I would've gladly crawled on my hands and knees just to have the privilege of kissing it. I've never wanted to taste anything so badly in my entire life. The thought of you letting me lick that incredible... beautiful... awesome... well, I'd do my absolute best for you. If you'd give me the chance, I'd give everything I've got in me to please you... you know... that way."

Even though I'd started babbling, Tawny was adequately impressed. I think it was my sincerity and earnestness more than my eloquence, as 'eloquent' is not a word I'd remotely use in describing my ramblings. After that last mumble fit, I just sat for a few minutes, looking pitifully into Tawny's eyes. I thought I'd made a complete ass of myself. But she was smiling, fidgeting herself, and had that proud look again. She sat forward slowly, crossing her arms on the table. She continued to smile for a bit, then sighed and looked me up and down.

"We need to get out of here and find someplace where we can be alone. Do you agree?" She was the picture of lasciviousness, licking her chops, a circling shark measuring its prey. Clearly, I was the meal she intended to set out on her dining table.

I could feel my eyes get round as realization sunk in. My heart thumped with expectation. The words from my mouth were quiet and creaky, hindered by my growing excitement while at the same time spurred on by hope. "Yes, Princess, I couldn't agree more." I had to FORCE my tongue out of the way as I spoke.

"If we do this, I can count on you to do everything I say? No questions, no refusals? You agree to worship me from the ground up and willingly cater to any whims or fantasies I have? Please me in any way I desire?"

Fantasy is wonderful, but reality MUST still oversee all. "Anything we've previously discussed, yes." I said. "If something comes up we haven't discussed, well, I don't know. Is there anything else you want to discuss?"

"No," she laughed sweetly, "and I can understand your hesitation. I promise you I'm not going to spring anything new on you. Anything I ask of you will be something we've already discussed and agreed upon. But if it's something we HAVE agreed upon, I expect full cooperation and obedience from you. In fact, I'll DEMAND it. Anything less, and you hit the highway. Understood?"

"Yes, Princess Tawny, that's only fair."

"Good. Then that having been agreed upon, I can tell you that I've already made a reservation at a nearby hotel. It's less than thirty minutes from here. I want to take you there and begin training you in how I expect you to worship and serve me. I want to see just how good you are at body worship and pampering. I want to try out that mouth of yours for several things. Most men boast of their oral prowess or in their ability to pleasure a woman in various ways, but they almost all fall short of the mark in most - if not all - areas. Now, while I'm very demanding and hard to please, I AM willing to give you some time to improve your techniques. You'll need to know exactly how I want to be pleased... what feels good to ME. So, you may have some bad habits to unlearn. I'm willing to give you the time you need to do that. But, for now, I just want to assess your strengths and weaknesses, see what we can leave as is, and what we'll need to work on. So, are you sure you're ready for this, Matthew? Do you really want to get involved with a black, bossy, dominant woman like me?" She leaned forward, smiling a wicked, toothy smile, her eyes gleaming as much as her lips, and added softly, "I promise you, Matthew, that though I'll work you long and hard, the rewards will be... incredible. Now, do you truly want to be my personal body servant? Shall we find this hotel and see where things might lead? Are you really, TRULY ready for a woman like me? CAN you really be the slave that I need?"

I nodded my head vigorously, perhaps a little too quick to agree. It felt like my neck would snap, such was the vehemence of my eagerness. Once again, my gonads were leading me into peril. But, God, what a delicious peril it must surely be.

Tawny laughed, but became aroused again by my eagerness. "All right, then, but before we go, I have one final test for you. If you pass, we leave for the hotel. If you fail, we each head back to our homes. This is not debatable. I need to see if you can really take orders or not. Are you ready for your test?"

With GREAT apprehension, I nodded. "Yes, Princess Tawny," I said, with fear niggling at my brain.

"Fine. In that case, it's time for you to have your share of this decadent dessert. I seem to have eaten most of it. But, I've left a little bit for you. Here." She slid the dessert over to me in it's sparkling glass container, which was shaped like a large wine glass. There was one small piece of chocolate fudge left, about one inch square. It was still covered in chocolate ice cream and hot fudge. It was pretty much a melted, gooey mess. I knew this was too easy. I looked over at her, suspicious. Keeping my eyes on her, I lifted the spoon and began to attack the contents of the dish. She laughed, taking the spoon from me. "Oh, now, you won't be needing this," she giggled gleefully.

As I sat there eyeing her still more suspiciously, she slid to the edge of the booth. She crossed her legs. It was the first time I'd seen her shoes all night. Backless, strappy high-heeled slides, midnight black, making her feet appear a caramel brown by contrast. The foot of the leg that rested atop the other bounced and wiggled until the shoe slid down to the tips of her painted toes and dangled there. It was an obvious display of the cruelest possible teasing. But the cruelest was yet to come.

"Take your dessert and get down on the floor on one knee," she said, grinning. "Yes, I think you should prove you want to take your place at my feet. Down on one knee before your Princess. That would be appropriate. Go ahead. Down boy."

I looked around, sweat forming on every inch of me. I knew that as soon as I got down on one knee before her, suddenly the entire room would be filled with customers, all of them laughing and pointing. But I saw no one. My hope then was that I might be able to do this quickly, pass Tawny's test, and we could be on our way before anyone saw my humbling predicament.

Still primed for utter embarrassment, I did as Tawny asked. Holding the melting dessert in one hand, I knelt down on one knee before my Princess, praying she'd get this test over with quickly.

"Now be a good boy and remove my shoe. It's about to drop anyway. Hurry now. The faster you do this, the more likely you'll escape with some of your pride intact."

Realizing the truth of that statement, I reached out quickly with my unoccupied hand and slipped the dangling shoe from her foot. I saw that lovely, soft, playful foot again, and my penis stiffened.

"Put my shoe on the floor for a moment," she said, "but kiss it first. Kiss the tip of the toe. C'mon, hurry, someone might come in and see."

I kissed her shoe quickly, looking around nervously again, sure that someone had seen me. No one had. I knew I was living on borrowed time.

"Now, hold your dessert out in front of you with both hands."

I did so, knowing somewhere in the deep recesses of my brain what was going to happen next.

"A little lower."

I lowered the dessert-filled glass bowl.

"Perfect," Tawny cooed, obviously stifling a laugh. Lifting her once again bare foot, she dipped her toes into the gooey mess that was once Decadently Chocolate, but was now just a memory of its former grandeur. She wiggled her toes in the chocolate mush. She pushed down hard with her foot, mashing the brownie, squishing it between her toes. She giggled as she smothered her toes in sticky sweetness. After she played in the still cool dessert for a while, she lifted her foot out of the mess and held it up to me.

"My, that was fun. I've never wiggled my toes in ice cream before. And just look at how the fudge clings all around my toes? That really IS a decadent dessert, don't you think, Matthew?"

I shivered - both from fear and from anticipation - knowing what must certainly be coming next.

"Oh, but my lovely toes are all sticky now. I can't put my shoe back on with them all drippy like that. I'll ruin my shoe! I guess I'll have to find some gentleman nearby who'll clean up my toes all nice and pretty again. Do you know of anyone who might be able to help me... Matthew... my sweet... my PROSPECTIVE foot slave? Perhaps someone who might go out of his way to clean up my foot for me? Perhaps someone who might swallow his pride and, oh, I don't know, maybe LICK all that gooey chocolate off my chocolate toes? Hmmm...? Do you know of anyone, Matthew, my sweet? It would mean so much to me. Such a show of generosity and... willingness to humble himself for my benefit. Do you know of anyone who would actually lick my foot in public to make me happy? Do you, Matthew?"

And there it was. While the idea of sucking Tawny's toes was a definite turn-on for me, that excitement was negated by the assurance that I'd most certainly be caught in a public place with her toes in my mouth. I was doomed. I had no choice. If I was to have a chance with the woman of my dreams, I had to prove to her I'd do her will no matter what. That was the assurance she wanted. That was the object of her test. If I didn't lick ice cream and brownie off Tawny's toes while on my knees in a public restaurant, I would fail the test. And I couldn't bear what that would mean, that being Tawny finding another submissive man to do her bidding. I just couldn't allow that to happen.

Sighing deeply, awaiting the inevitable, I lifted Tawny's foot to my mouth. I stuck out my tongue and began lapping up all the more easily removed chocolate, the dripping ice cream and the little puffs of whipped cream all around her foot. I licked quickly, still hoping to salvage some pride, though that was looking ever more hopeless.