My Brown Sugar Domme

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Tawny giggled and pointed and gave me licking instructions, I slurped up as much ice cream and brownie from her toes, instep and the ball of her foot as I could.

"Don't forget to lick BETWEEN my toes, like a good boy," Tawny teased, "I don't want any of that sticky stuff getting on my new shoes. So try to get it all off my pretty foot, okay, Matthew, my sweet?"

The final indignity. There I was, on my knees, sucking Tawny's toes in a restaurant, lowering myself to such a gutless display of submission. Me, once proud, reduced to licking and sucking this bossy woman's foot fast and furious, hoping to escape the dismal fate of being caught at it. Her, laughing and barking orders and getting hotter by the second. And when I thought I was done, when I thought I'd lapped up every speck of sticky dessert - which I had - Tawny had one last request.

"Since you're down there, anyway, just make sure my toenails are nice and shiny, okay? I'd hate to have one set of dull toes from the chocolate. It's all about appearances, you know. So, if you'd be so kind, just lap my toenails to a nice, new shine, and then you can get up, okay, my lovely foot boy?"

I completely gave up. It was getting late now, well into the usual dinner hour. I knew that someone MUST be watching, chuckling, observing the most humbling moment in my life. So, resigned to my fate, I scoured Tawny's toenails with my tongue. They shined nicely when I was done.

"Bravo!" she shouted, "A job well done! You may put my shoe back on now."

I slipped her strappy slide back onto her foot, almost sorry that I had to do so at all. Then, my worst fears were realized. From the far end of the room, near the reception area, a smattering of applause reached my ears. I reddened. I looked over, as did Tawny, who immediately stood up, smiling broadly. She even had the audacity to curtsey! I was still on my knee, too embarrassed to even rise, and Tawny was making a curtain call!

"Thank you, thank you," she said giddily. "I'm sure my Matthew is going to make a wonderful pet. He IS very diligent, isn't he?"

There were about half a dozen people with the receptionist, all of them laughing. Still another couple at a table near them was also hooting and jeering. I was so humiliated. I stood slowly and looked away, completely mortified. But Tawny stopped her posturing and held my hand, pulling me close to her, looking into my eyes.

"Don't you dare be embarrassed," she said. "You did that for ME. You did what I asked of you, even though you knew you'd be humiliated by it. You proved your worth to me. You proved I'm more important to you than anything else, even your masculine pride. And, tell me, don't you think I'm worth it? Don't you think I'm worth even humiliating yourself in public?" Her eyes were almost literally drilling into mine.

I smiled, no longer caring that I'd made a complete idiot of myself. Tawny was absolutely right. "Yes," I said quietly, "you're right. If it made you happy, it was worth every bit of it, humiliation and all."

Smiling sweetly, she said, "Matthew, my sweet, you just passed your test. Now, what do you say we get into my car and head for that hotel? I have so much I want to do with you."

I could barely feel my feet as I left the restaurant. I walked on wobbly legs. On the way out, I handed the waitress a fifty, knowing it was more than enough to cover the bill. "Keep the change," I said, and the girl's eyes grew wide with excitement. The large tip even made up for having to watch me suck Tawny's foot! So, a rewarding night for all... and free entertainment to boot!

But, as I left with the sexy Tawny, I knew this was the tip of the iceberg. And as she ordered, "Open the door for me, Matthew. Let's get you in that hotel and down on your knees where you belong." I knew my fate was sealed. And I'd never felt luckier in my life.

"Yes, Princess," I said. And I couldn't wait to get to the hotel. I was once again told to open and hold a door for Tawny as she entered her shiny and apparently new bright red Nissan. I watched with a smile as her fine, round bottom sank into the seat and then her shapely legs rotated around until they nestled beneath the dash. As she busied herself removing the keys from her purse, I closed the door, went around the back of the car and let myself in via the passenger side door. My heart was thudding repeatedly against my rib cage. I thought my chest would burst open at any moment.

Tawny fired up the ignition, then turned to smile at me. Then she ogled me up and down as she had earlier, making me feel like a slab of meat she intended to devour whole. Her look was lascivious, her teeth showing ever so slightly as she sized me up, her mind working at breakneck speed. The center of her focus became my mouth and then my crotch, both of which she seemed to be planning uses for. It made me squirm. But, when her eyes met mine, clearly conveying to me that she did indeed intend to use me for her personal pleasure, THAT made me squirm even more. She chuckled an almost inaudible laugh, knowing that I knew full well that she was planning to have her way with me. And my knowing, but accepting, my fate, charged her up all over again.

Once again chewing her lower lip, Tawny performed one last task before putting the car into gear and leaving the parking lot. She kicked off her strappy slides and pushed them to the side. Sighing loudly, she made a deliberate display of wiggling her toes and flexing her bare feet before pushing down on the gas pedal.

"I just love to drive barefoot," she said, adding with a sly smile and a wink, "I hope you don't mind."

"Not at all," I replied, "Why on earth would I?" I admired those shapely feet with their painted nails.

"Well, you're going to be worshipping my feet shortly and I hope you don't think I'm going to wash them all over again just so your lips and tongue don't get offended." When she turned to monitor my response, her smile was pure, unadulterated evil. "Well?" she said, "do you?"

"Uh, do I what?" I asked stupidly.

"Do you expect me to wash my feet before I let you worship them? Just for YOUR convenience?" Her eyes dared me to say the wrong thing.

"Of course not," I answered, my face flushing crimson again, "I'd never delay YOUR pleasure just for the sake of my own convenience. That will never happen." Still, I crossed my fingers, hoping her cars pedals weren't TOO dirty. Otherwise, I just MIGHT delay smooching those feet, Tawny's or not. And THAT would not go over well... no, not well at all.

Nodding, smiling, she said softly, "Excellent answer. You do seem to have the proper attitude to make a good slave boy. Damn right I'm not washing my feet just so you can worship them. THAT will never happen, either, I can assure you of that." Then, softening only slightly that haughty demeanor of hers, she said, "But, for your sake, I'll try not to get my feet TOO dirty, though I make no promises." Looking at her, I could swear she was fighting back peals of laughter. My bet was that she hoped they'd get good and dirty, so she could test my will again. She thrived on that, breaking a man's will and making him do whatever it is he most dislikes doing. That was what made her tick.

Throughout the entire drive to the hotel, I had a boner that I'm sure could've won several "best of" awards, if there were ever contests for that sort of thing. I could tell that Tawny was stoked, too, though she worked very hard at hiding it. She wanted to be in TOTAL control, and was unwilling to show me her arousal. But I knew it was there. She was charged from head to toe with it. It was a white hot aura around her entire body.

The hotel wasn't huge by any stretch. Nor did it appear special in any way... from the outside. Just your everyday couples hotel, though it WAS very appealing to the eye. The sign said "Welcome to the HOTEL AMORE, where romance is in the air. One and two day Valentine Suite packages available." Below that, in smaller, but still easily readable letters it was further stated, "Check out our elevated champagne glass bathtubs in the Lovers' Suites, mentioned in Travel and Hotels.Com magazines!" Hmm, I thought, so much for "economy" hotel. The outside must be deceiving.

When we exited the car, this time I had to not only open and hold her door for her, but when she swung her legs around she had me reach into the car and retrieve her shoes. "Be a good boy and put them back on for me," she ordered, holding her legs out for me to do so. As I knelt to do as she asked, she wiggled her feet, flexing them back to show me her soles. "Not too dirty to be properly adored, I hope?"

Though those soft soles were slightly darkened at the toes and along the outer edges back to the heels, I knew better than to indicate that they were anything but pristinely beautiful and desirable. "No, Princess. Your feet could never be anything but deserving of worship."

She laughed. "You really do know when to say the right things. I most definitely do like your attitude." After speaking those words, she bent her toes downward toward her shoes and allowed me to slip them on for her.

Four minutes later we were registering for our room. Tawny indicated to the desk clerk that she had a reservation for room #114.

"Ahh," the man said, "one of our Lovers' suites." He winked at Tawny and added, "Have yourselves a wonderful time. And try not to fall out of the bathtub. It's an eight foot drop to the floor." He chuckled as he handed her the keys, then snapped his fingers for a bellhop. When Tawny indicated that we had no luggage and could find our room ourselves, the clerk smiled a knowing smile, then waved off the bellhop.

At this point I felt as if I were being led around on a leash. First, being manipulated at the restaurant, even to the point of licking Tawny's foot in full view of a jeering audience, to allowing her to manipulate my throbbing penis with those same bossy feet while we awaited our meal, to now being led to a hotel room for lovers by a woman who not only had set this all up in advance, but who obviously had every intention of perpetrating any number of depraved, humiliating sex acts upon my unsuspecting little self. God, it was great. I was so horny I would've risked humping a shark!

"Ah, here we are," Tawny said, flipping the electronic key in her palm and inserting it in the door. With a hum and a series of rapid clicks, the lock unlocked, and she twisted the handle downward and pushed inward, the door yielding easily and smoothly . Before us opened up a simply beautiful suite, lit with subtle, low-key romantic lighting. The windows, covered with gossamer curtains, let in just enough light to complement the interior lighting.

"Very nice," Tawny said, "don't you think?"

"Yes, very," I said, "but this must be costing a fortune. I can't let you..."

"Excuse me?," she snapped, "YOU can't let ME... what? I do as I please, Matthew. It's not your place to LET me do anything. You've been doing wonderfully up until now, but don't forget your place."

"Sorry, Princess," I quickly blurted, "I only meant... "

"Matthew, dear, I know what you meant, and I'm sure you meant well. I'm sure there was some male chivalry hidden in there somewhere, not wanting a lady to pay for something when the big, strong, higher paid man should be footing the bill, right? Well, I don't need protecting, Matthew, and I can pay my own way in life. And YOU, dear boy, need to let go of Chauvinistic thoughts like those and accept me as the strong, capable, independent woman I am. Never, EVER, tell me I can or can't do something. I'LL be the one to make that call. Understood?" There was a heretofore unseen fierceness in her eyes, and I knew better than to pursue the matter.

"Yes, Princess, my apologies. It won't happen again."

"See that it doesn't. I'd hate to have to look for another prospective slave when things seemed to be going so well for us up until now." Again, the idea of her seeking another submissive male to take my place made me sick inside. Like it or not, I would've done ANYTHING to keep things going as well as they were. I noted my mistake for future reference.

Seeing my genuinely apologetic - and somewhat pathetic - posture, Tawny softened. Her lascivious smile came back, and she tousled my hair, making me feel like a scolded child who'd been forgiven by his mommy. "Besides," my Princess cooed in my ear, "trust me, Matthew, you're going to work hard to be worth every cent I spent on this room. You're going to service and pamper and pleasure me until you're nearly comatose. You're going to prove to me that you have the desire and the stamina to become my complete and total body slave. So, you see, you needn't worry about the cost. I'm going to get back every penny I spent on this hotel... in service from you. So, please, don't give the cost another thought. It's the least of your problems at this point." That sounded ominous. W hy then, was I so eager to get started?

She waited to see what my reaction would be. I know I blushed again, as I could feel the facial burn. I also knew I was rock hard again. Tawny had a way of making me horny just by whispering something to me. And she not only knew that, but took full advantage of it for her own purposes.

"Now," she said, grinning wickedly at me, "close the door and get all your clothes off.. right this second."

Even though I was fully aware that this might indeed end up as a sexual liaison, I was stunned by the request. I blinked stupidly at her even as my hands mechanically closed the door, their actions seemingly in no way controlled by my brain. In the heightened state of my suddenly awakened senses, the click the bolt made as it slid home seemed much louder than it should have been, startling me just enough for my Princess to notice. She smiled. Still, though she appeared to find my dazed, blinking expression endearing, Tawny also had little patience for either delay or what might possibly be interpreted as disobedience. Even in their befuddled condition, my eyes still locked onto her increasingly agitated appearance.

"Matthew," she repeated, with just a hint of irritation, her eyes becoming angry slits with fire behind them, "I gave you a direct order. Get your clothes off, NOW! Don't make me repeat myself."

My brain kicked into gear. I started disrobing, once again wondering what I might've gotten myself into. The tingles I felt while undressing simply because this woman told me to were incredible, sparking and crackling in my brain. With all the women I've made love to over the years, no matter how sexy they were, this simple act of disrobing on command had me more erotically charged than all of them put together. Tawny, though most would consider her a larger woman of only average looks, had me hopping to her tune... and loving it.

"That's better," she said, much more pleased now, "Let me see my slave's naked body. Let me see my brand new toy in all his glory."

As I undressed, she watched me with carnal glee. My shorts, of course, were the last to go, and she licked her lips as I lowered them. Her eyes widened when she saw my already intrigued penis. "Mmm, not bad, Matthew. Not a bad dick for a white boy. Bring it closer - I want to play with it." Her grin was just a hair away from being malevolent.

Pink-faced with embarrassment - and not a little arousal - I did as ordered. I stood close enough to her that her hand, still at her side - though not for long - was less than a foot from my rising woody. She reached out for the inviting erection. She ran the tips of her fingers all along its length, barely touching it, loving the fact that it must be driving me insane.

"Yes, a very nice toy you've given me to play with, Matthew. It seems to like me. Do you think it likes me... my slave?"

Biting my lower lip, I inhaled deeply, a staggered breath that nearly didn't make it into my lungs. "Yes, Princess Tawny, I think it likes you very much."

"Then it shouldn't mind if I play with it a little." Though her fingers were now grasping my cock just a bit more firmly, gently squeezing my shaft as they roamed up and down its length, Tawny's eyes were drilling directing through my eyeballs - smack into the bedeviled brain behind them.

"No, ma'am," I squeezed through gritted teeth.

"Mmm... I just love stroking a man's cock. I love the firmness of it, the solidness, that rhythmic pulsing. It's like its little heart is beating just for me." Her fingers started playing it like a flute, tapping an unheard tune and probing its firmness as they boldly traveled from tip to base. Then, grinning wickedly, Tawny began to stroke it in earnest. Up and down, slowly at first, then increasing speed with each cycle. If she didn't stop soon I'd either blast a load all over her hand or I'd chew my bottom lip clean off.

Thankfully - for I was afraid my decision would be to ejaculate, and that might piss off my Princess - the stroking stopped. But Tawny then gripped my penis and held it to one side, opening up an avenue for her other hand to slip down and behind it. I found that the fingers of her other hand were equally playful, equally as inquisitive. They sought out my overheating sack, playing with it as cruelly as her other hand had teased my throbbing muscle.

"Mmm, nice balls, Matthew. The feel nice and juicy... just for me. Full of hot, sweet cream that you'll no doubt be ejecting all over this hotel room because of all the wicked things I'm going to do to you - and MAKE you do for me. I'll bet these subbie little balls of yours can't wait for you to be under my feet, or worshipping my ass, or licking between my legs for hours on end."

All I could do was nod, my teeth firmly implanted in my lower lip. When her words made my cock inflate even more, she then teased it even more mercilessly, stroking the again pounding shaft with one hand, while gently kneading my testicles with the other. She licked her lips as she watched me suffer, standing there helplessly, allowing her to fondle my genitals with impunity, simply because she wished it.

Then, finally, mercifully, the frustrating manipulation of my crotch ended. Tawny was breathing heavily, though not as heavily as I. Her eyes were flashing their cruel pleasure, and her shining lips almost quivered with lust. Swallowing hard, she said, "And that, Matthew, is why I will ALWAYS be your Princess, your Mistress of carnal delights, because you have a dick and balls that I can control just by touching them. I could make you come like THAT!," she boasted, snapping her fingers crisply. "And as long as I can control that needy cock of yours, I can control YOU!

"Now, I was going to let you come there for a minute, but I changed my mind. Usually, when a man has an orgasm he's satisfied for the moment, and not nearly as pliable as when he's horny. So, I don't think I'm going to let you come just yet. Besides, it's proper that you give ME pleasure first. My orgasms should ALWAYS take precedence over yours, Matthew. And that IS the way it'll always be, isn't it, my horny little slave boy?"

"Yes, Princess, always."

"Good, because I'm getting extremely horny. Actually, I've been charged up ever since you started rubbing my feet in the restaurant. By the way, I loved the way you passionately kissed them. That made me feel SO worshipped. The look on your face was priceless. You were literally ADORING my feet with your lips. It was AWESOME beyond words! I can't wait to feel that again. And when you got down on your knees and licked chocolate off my foot... even though you KNEW you might be seen and ridiculed. THAT was when I knew I'd found my perfect body slave. You swallowed your pride for my pleasure, to prove your loyalty to me, your desire to please me no matter what. I tell you, I may not have shown it, but while you were sucking dessert off my toes I was nearly dripping all over the booth!"

1...34567...13