My Brown Sugar Domme

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Orgasm was instantaneous... and quite loud Tawny shrieked and howled, kicking and bucking against me. My trapped face felt a rush of warmth and slickness, as my jaw and chin were bathed in the fluids of Tawny's release. I wanted to rush to lick up every drop, but I also wanted to prolong her pleasure, so I resisted the urge to swallow her cum and I kept lapping at and sucking her clit. As I'd hoped, she continued to climax, hopping about in the chair like a Mexican jumping bean, moaning and crying out loud. Some words were unintelligible... others were clear as a bell.

"Good boy! Wonderful slave! Oh, my pussy slave!" Over and over these and similar proclamations streamed from between her lips, each and every one making me proud.

I have no idea how long my tongue licked and my lips sucked that volcanic nub, but it took Tawny quite a while to stop hopping around and ejecting her love liquids into my face. When she finally did calm down, however, I saw my chance to lap up her fluids. The taste, to me, was intoxicating, and I wanted to gorge myself on them. So, as Tawny came back down to earth, I savored her cum, licking up as much as I could from her drenched petals, sucking each pink fold until I'd savored every drop. I even took the liberty of licking inside her opening again, my need to swallow her nectar outweighing my fear of doing something that might upset her.

It turned out that she didn't mind me lapping up her cum. In fact, I happened to look up and I saw her gazing down at me, stretching and purring like a wakening - and very content - kitten, smiling as she watched my hungry tongue searching for any flavor of her. It seemed to please her very much, as a matter of fact.

"It's okay, slave," she cooed, grinning from ear to ear, "go ahead, lap it all up. No reason your Princess's sweet juices should go to waste, is there? Besides, you've earned it. You have shown yourself to be a very cooperative pussy slave, and quite talented, too. So, go ahead, eat up all my cum. Clean me up nicely with that wonderful tongue. Lick all you like while I recover. And, slave..."

"Yes, Princess?" I asked, reluctantly removing my tongue from her still drenched sex, wiping a sticky spot from my chin.

"You've done very well. You have pleased me very much. It was a risk giving you such an honor so early on in our relationship, but you've come through with flying colors." She lifted one foot from my back and brought it around to the side of my face, using her toes to playfully tweak my earlobe and stroke the side of my jaw. "I did come rather quickly, however, since I was so utterly horny, but I'm sure you have the talents, techniques and, most importantly the DESIRE to properly service and worship my pussy. Did you enjoy my pussy, slave? Not that it matters, of course. Only MY pleasure matters."

I'm sure I blushed again, lowering my eyes in embarrassment as I replied, "Yes, Princess Tawny, I did... very much. It was so delicious. I was so lucky to be allowed to taste it. And Princess...?" I added.

"Yes, slave?"

"Thank you for giving me the honor of eating your pussy. I'm glad I could make you feel good."

"Well, slave, I'm happy that you're aware of the fact that it was an honor I gave you. I was VERY generous to let you pay homage to my most sacred place. Don't ever forget that. Worshipping my pussy is always an honor. No matter how badly I might need it done, it's still ALWAYS an honor you couldn't possibly deserve. Understood?"

"Yes, Princess Tawny. Believe me, I know... and I'm the luckiest slave alive." She said no more for a bit, and I returned to my pleasurable duty/reward of "cleaning" her.

"Ahhhh...good. Well done," she beamed at length, obviously in great spirits. "Now," she added with enthusiasm, "we need to get you started on your other pampering duties. At least discuss them. Now that I can think clearly again, we need to iron out what other services will be expected of you. I would have hated to do that in the state I was in before. I would've allowed you to get away with all sorts of dereliction of duty. But thanks to that enthusiastic mouth of yours, I can now be level-headed in assigning your duties. Phew, THAT could've been disastrous!"

All I could do was smile at her. For now, the playful vixen had returned. The arrogant bitch had temporarily taken a back seat, but that could change at any moment. So, for the moment, I would have a brief reprieve.

"Now," she repeated, jolting me from my reverie, "let's discuss all your slave duties, shall we? And remember, none of these are negotiable. It's my way or the highway." She laughed. "I've always wanted to say that. I know it's trite, but it is catchy."

"Yes, Princess," I said, smiling at her quip.

"Good slave. Always agree with your beautiful, black Princess. Okay, then, let's discuss your fate, shall we? I've got a lot to say. And I am just giddy with satisfaction right now. You really have pleased your Princess. Oh, but I already said that. Not good to give a slave TOO much praise. He might become complacent, overconfident, lose that needy edge that keeps him in my power." She laughed again. "A needy slave is one that performs well."

Before I could react to what Tawny obviously saw as excellent witticisms on her part , something whizzed in front of my face, so close that my eyes lost focus for an instant. I had to move my head back a few inches to focus on what hovered before my face. I recognized them in an instant. The memory cells in my brain were working perfectly. An online pic jumped instantly to the forefront of my mind. Even recent memory in the restaurant made itself known, though my view of them had been from a slightly different angle. Yes, this angle most definitely matched that online photo.

It was the creamy, tan soles of Tawny's feet, though ever so slightly soiled from her barefoot drive to the hotel. The right one had a bit more soiling, presumably because it was coated with a thin layer of my saliva and sticky dessert residue while it had been busy tromping on the gas and brake pedals. This time, though, those bossy soles were even CLOSER than they were in the photo. I could see each wrinkle on both soles as she flexed and wiggled her feet.

"Look familiar?" she giggled.

Smiling, I nodded, though I also gulped from arousal at having those sexy soles so close to my face in real life.

"I just couldn't wait to shove them in your face again. Aren't you going to thank me?"

"Yes, Princess," I said, gazing at those slightly soiled feet, "thank you very much for shoving your feet in my face again."

"My pleasure," she said, holding back a chuckle, "Think nothing of it. I can't think of anyplace I'd rather put them. However, since I AM so nice to put my feet in your face, you should thank me by giving those pretty soles the same type of worshipful kisses you gave my pussy a few minutes ago. Go ahead, kiss my feet, white boy."

It was only the presence of the dirt on her feet that caused me to hesitate, and even then only for the briefest instant. However, whatever the reason, however short the delay, it didn't sit well with Tawny.

"I gave you an order, slave boy. Kiss my feet NOW! Don't make me say it again!"

"Yes, Princess," I submitted to her will as easily as ever.

"Oh, and concentrate on those dirty spots. My feet need a little extra loving there. They feel so... defiled... by that nasty old dirt. In fact, while I go over your future duties with you, massage my feet with those strong, talented fingers - they felt so incredible in the restaurant, that it's going to be one of the most frequently requested services I'll need from you - and while you're doing that you can kiss the dirty spots to make them feel better. How's that?" She was getting into that hopped-up-on-power mode again, there was no denying it.

Before I could reply, she suddenly got all excited and giddy, having obviously thought of some new torment for me. "Oh, here's an even BETTER idea! While you're massaging my soles with your hands here," she pointed to the area from just behind the balls of her feet all the way to her heels, "you can not only kiss all those icky spots, but you can also massage those dirty places,too." she giggled quite a bit now as she continued, "But since you're going to have your lips there anyway, just go ahead and pucker up and use those lips to massage my toes! Oh, I think that'll feel wonderful. Not to mention being lots of fun to watch. So, go ahead, slave, rub and kiss and lip-massage my feet. Get cracking! Make my feet feel as good as you did my pussy. Chop chop! Mush, slave boy, mush! Start with the left foot, since the right one got a good licking earlier. Okay, get to it!" She wiggled her feet in my face, waiting for the fun to begin. To emphasize her lack of patience, she tapped the big toe of that waiting left foot against the side of my nose. Message received.

I took her left foot in my hands and started rubbing it, kneading her sole gently at first, then more forcefully.

"Now the lips, slave boy. Get to it. I'm not a patient person."

I pulled her foot to my lips. I began at her big toe, where I first kissed it, regardless of the slight grayish tint. I kissed the pad of each toe in succession. My head reeled, lost all will power, already under the spell of those arrogant feet.

"Mmm... lovely. Now the lip massage. And don't hold back on the lip pressure. They're softer than your hands, so you'll have to really push those lips into my feet and work 'em in. Oh, this is going to feel just wonderful, I know it." She was like a kid who'd gotten a much wanted toy for Christmas, and couldn't wait to try it out.

Breathing in deeply, I puckered my lips and pushed them into the soiled pads of Tawny's toes. I pressed them into her flesh hard, working them along her toes and the ball of her foot in a forceful, circular motion. My fingers continued to rub the rest of her sole. Tawny loved it. She sat back, smiling with complete contentment. Amusement was also there, etched in her fine, ebony features.

"Perfect," she sighed, "Now, keep that up, slave. No slowing down or slacking off. You'll lose points for either. So, then, let's get down to brass tacks. Your slave duties will be as follows..."

I sat there and listened, fingers and thumbs rubbing away any aches Tawny's feet might have, while my lips worshipped and massaged her soft but slightly unclean toes. Tawny was purring and happily animated as she watched me submit to her will unquestioningly, servicing her feet as I listened to her list of demands.

One thing Tawny was apparently very good at was laying ground rules, especially when every one of them was completely in her favor. Now, let's be perfectly clear on something. Anyone who's ever tried to massage ANYTHING with their lips knows how utterly impractical it is to even CONSIDER such an undertaking. Lips just weren't made for massaging. Kissing, yes. Titillating? You bet. Showing affection, most definitely. But MASSAGING? No way. They were neither designed nor constructed for that kind of effort.

Hence, Tawny's request to have her feet "massaged" by my puckered lips was purely a psychological ploy on her part. It was devilishly calculated for one purpose only - to show who was the boss. Having me press my lips into her foot flesh - in whatever manner or fashion she might describe - was for no other purpose than to humble me, to show that she could make me do anything she pleased, no matter how ridiculous. If she wanted it done, it was my place to try to do it. No matter how silly I might look doing it. Her will be done.

And that was part of the thrill for her - a huge part. She loved making me look silly. She loved embarrassing me, humiliating me for her personal amusement, as she had in the restaurant. She wanted my OBEDIENCE, no matter what craziness she concocted. And it was all for her twisted amusement. That was obvious as she tried repeatedly to complete her list of demands but was forced to stop occasionally to laugh hysterically at my obviously humorous attempts to lip-massage various areas of her feet. I was only doing my best to comply with her wishes, but she derived the greatest amusement from watching me try to work my lips into her feet. No doubt I had a very serious look on my face as I gave my all to please her, but all she saw was some guy sitting on the floor mashing his lips all around her toes just because she told him to. But no matter how much she laughed, I actually felt it was my duty to keep doing what she ordered me to do. After all, her laughter was another form of pleasure, wasn't it? So, maybe I was accomplishing my task on two separate levels? That was my hope, anyway, as Tawny laughed 'til she cried.

"Oh, my God," she laughed, wiping tears from her eyes, "you look so pathetic down there squashing your lips all over my toes." She laughed a little more, then sighed and looked down with that by now patented motherly gaze. "Oh," she said in an equally motherly tone, "you look so serious rubbing my feet with your lips. But, I have to admit, my cute little slave, that you're doing an excellent job. You just keep using those sweet lips to soothe my royal feet. Don't you dare stop. It feels sooooo good. Yes, you're such a good slave." Somehow that last sentence sounded like she was rewarding her dog for doing something exceptional.

I kept massaging her soles with my fingers and thumbs, which was doing most of the soothing for her feet. My "lip-massaging" was mostly for entertainment value, but I continued that as well. In fact, the whole scenario was so energizing for Tawny that she stopped talking altogether for long periods of time and just sat there watching me comply with her orders. Because of this, I ended up rubbing and "lipping" her feet for nearly an hour. All the while she just grinned down at me, her psyche obviously feeding off the power she felt at being able to make me jump through hoops for her pleasure and amusement.

At length, she said, "All right, now, slave, you may stop massaging my feet. It seems I enjoyed that so much that I never did list your future duties, did I? If you keep massaging my feet like that, not only will your lips get all tired and sore, but I'll be laughing too hard to set the rules. So, you'll have to do something else while I lay down the law. Let's see, what can I have you do that will just relax me, and not make me laugh too much?" She tapped her finger on her chin and pretended to be deep in thought. I didn't buy it. I knew damn well she had been calculating all along.

"I know," it finally came, "if you just lick my feet, that'll relax me, but not too much that I won't be able to list your future chores. And it won't make me laugh out loud the way watching you try to massage my feet with your lips did. Oh, my, that was a hoot! But, you did very, very well, Matthew. You should be proud of yourself." Actually, I was.

"So, here's what you do this time. Hold my feet up by the heels right in front of your face." She waited for me to comply.

"Mmm... beautiful, aren't they?" She grinned with absolute delight as my eyes adored her cruel tan soles. She deliberately flexed and wiggled them in front of my drooling eyes. She showed them off, watching heartlessly as I yearned for them.

"Yes,Princess Tawny" I answered honestly, fending off the urge to lunge for those prancing feet.

"You have good taste, my slave. Now, stick your tongue out as far as it'll go, then start at my heel and lick one foot all the way up to the toes. Go ahead, give it a try. I want to make sure you do it right."

I stuck my tongue out as far as I could. I flattened it as much as possible and placed it at the very back of her heel, then licked upward along her arch all the way to the tips of her toes.

"Perfect!" she cried, "Your tongue was MADE for my feet! Now, repeat that over and over again, from heel to toes, ten times on my left foot, moving your tongue just a little at a time from the outside of my sole to the inside. Ten licks should cover my entire sole from one side to the other. Then, switch feet. Lick my right foot ten times in the exact same manner. Long, slow, soothing licks. Then, after those ten licks, go back to my left foot and start all over. Keep doing that until I tell you to stop. Left foot, ten licks, right foot, ten licks. And now one last thing. I don't want ANY hesitation on those dirty areas, either. You lick every inch of both soles as if they were pristinely, beautifully spotless. Understood? My feet deserve no less than total effort on your part, no matter what condition they're in."

"Yes, Princess Tawny," I said, actually eager for the licking to begin.

"Good boy. Now start licking. Take your time and lick slow and steady. Oh, this is going to feel soooooo good."

As instructed, I started with her left foot, pressing my moist tongue into her heel and dragging it upward. The outer edge of her sole was one of those areas soiled by her barefoot driving, so I had begun right off licking one of the dirty areas. But that didn't matter to me. Tawny had told me to lick, so I licked. I was going to show her that I could be the best slave she could ask for. I was determined that no other slave would EVER lick her feet again. I was going to fight tooth and nail to keep that honor MINE!

"Ahh, that really is lovely. I was absolutely right. Your tongue was made specifically for MY pretty feet. There just can't be any doubt about that. Don't you agree, slave?"

"Yes, Princess Tawny." I stopped licking only long enough to answer her, then immediately resumed licking her feet.

"Oh, I just love when you're so agreeable. Of course, just between you and me, Matthew, I think there are other things your tongue was made for, which you proved so nicely just a few minutes ago. So my feet can't claim your tongue all for themselves, now, can they?"

"No, Princes Tawny."

"Absolutely right. I have lots of uses for an ambitious tongue like yours. Oh, yes, many many many uses. And as soon as I make sure you know what you're getting into, I'm going to put that tongue through its paces. Yes, indeed. I'm going to give your tongue lots of delicious chores. But, I'm getting ahead of myself. Let's see... oh, yes."

She stopped for about thirty seconds or so, smiling down at me as she watched me lick her soles like ice cream cones. Satisfied that I was still compliant, she sighed and continued with her demands.

"First off, Matthew, my sweet slave, you accept that I'm in charge at ALL times, correct? Don't stop licking. Just nod your agreement."

I nodded.

"Good, and my word is LAW. None of my orders are negotiable... unless, of course, there are extenuating circumstances. For instance, if I want my pussy eaten and your tongue is just too tired to do the job properly, I might allow you an hour or so to rest it up a bit." She sat forward to make sure I was aware of her disclaimer on this subject. "However, that had better not happen too often. Even if you have to do tongue exercises all day, I expect your tongue ready and raring to go whenever I need it. It's not often I'll allow you to skip your duties, so keep that in mind at all times. I will not often delay my pleasures just so you can rest up. So, while I'll TRY to be considerate of your limitations, I want you to know that that won't happen often. You are expected to cater to my needs 24/7, no matter what. Understood?"

Again I nodded my agreement, though I felt a chill of self-doubt about my ability to be physically up to the task 24/7. I hoped I'd be able to.

"All right, then. Next, you are from this moment forward my TOTAL body slave. Whatever my body needs, you supply it. Whatever my body WANTS, you supply it. That includes every inch of me. My head, back, neck, shoulders, sides, legs, fingers, knees, etcetera.. all of me. Not just my feet, ass, tits and pussy, just because those are the parts YOU like. Hell, even my hair, armpits and the crack of my ass are YOUR responsibility! And that means bathing, massaging, putting lotions on me, kissing, licking, sucking or whatever else I want you to do. As my body slave you will pamper and please EVERY INCH OF ME! No exceptions, no excuses... EVER! You understand the magnitude of what I'm saying?"

1...56789...13