My Bully Owns My Family Ch. 02

Story Info
Marcus asserts ownership of Mom and my sister.
5.1k words
4.24
271.3k
179

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/01/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andibob69
andibob69
613 Followers

This is the second chapter of "My Bully Owns My Family". I appreciate the great feedback and encouragement on the first chapter, but this clearly is a niche that not everyone is into. I would recommend reading the first chapter beforehand because it is relatively tame compared to this chapter. If you found the first chapter too kinky, you will probably find this chapter even more kinky.

Chapter 2 summary: Mom sissifies Andy, school time debauchery ensues, and Marcus asserts ownership of Andy's mom and sister.

This story is my first attempt at erotic fiction, so any suggestions, constructive comments, or ways to improve my writing are greatly appreciated.

This story contains these themes (among others): femdom, cuckolding, sissification, humiliation, bondage, incest, bullying, reluctance, gay sex, and straight sex.

All characters are over the age of 18. This is purely a fantasy.

*****

Chapter 2: "Yes, Sir" - Marcus Takes Mom, my Sister, and I

"Good morning!" Mom cheerily exclaimed, barging into my bedroom.

Thank God that my birthday fell on a weekend. I didn't want to think about going back to school after Marcus, my high school bully, had spanked my sissy ass and made me suck his big cock in front of my family and his girlfriends. Nonetheless, my little cock was aching from the moment I woke up. Mom, who was wearing the same schoolgirl outfit she wore for my birthday, was quick to notice.

"Looks like someone had fun last night," she wryly said as she winked at me and giggled.

"Fuck off, Mom. Leave me alone," I shot back at her.

"Now, Andy, I know you are probably mad at us," she said, "and I totally understand why you would be angry, confused, and all that."

"Are you kidding me? Yeah, of course I'm mad at you," I complained.

"What you have to understand is that we did this for you," she said, "you might not see that right now, but you will thank us in the long run."

"Yeah, well, it's kind of hard to deal with when you find out your mom, dad, and sister are sick, twisted fucking sadists."

"Please, Son, calm down. Won't you just come downstairs and we can talk about this at the breakfast table? I'll make you coffee, how about that?"

After a long pause, I sighed and said, "Ok, Mom. Just let me get dressed."

"Great!" she said in an unnaturally bubbly way. She turned around and skipped out of the room, giggling like a little schoolgirl.

As I was getting dressed, I thought of what I wanted to tell Mom. I wanted to tell her that what she did was unforgivable and that she took advantage of my secret fantasies. I wanted to tell her that I was going to move out, drop out of high school, and make my own way in the world. But, at the end of the day, I knew I wouldn't say those things. Mom can smile at me and melt my heart instantly. A wimpy momma's boy like me had no chance with that smile.

My heart was racing, but I managed to make my way downstairs and join Mom at the breakfast table. There it was, that smile! She handed me a fresh cup of coffee, kissed my cheek, and looked straight into my eyes.

"Ok, Son," she said in a warm tone, "tell me what's troubling you. I don't like to see my little boy upset."

She had a way of making me feel special, even if she did have baser intentions.

"Ummm...I guess...I just thought you cared about me, Mom. Marcus makes my world hell at school and you guys are just enabling that," I said, looking down at the ground.

"Honey, look into my eyes," she said. I slowly looked up and we locked eyes, "you know I love you, right?"

"...Yes, Mom."

"You know I want my boy to be happy, right?"

"Yes, Mom."

"We have seen you struggle with your sexuality for so long, Andy. Dad, Fran, and I have been concerned for quite a while. We keep wondering why you don't have any girlfriends."

"I just am bad with girls, Mom. That's all."

"It's not just that, Son. You have an inferiority complex because you are cute, hairless, and have a small cock. You are never going to be able to take a girl and fuck her because what you really want is to be a sissy wimp."

"No, fuck no, Mom. I want to fuck girls! Why can't you understand that?"

"When your friend Stephen told us about your dirty little secret, I finally understood you, Andy. I thought, 'what if I made Andy's fantasy a reality? Wouldn't it be cathartic for him to finally accept his true nature?'"

After listening to her perspective, I understood. I said, "but why didn't you just ask me first?"

"Well, Stephen told me that you would never go through with it if we told you about it. When I consulted your daddy and your sister Fran, they agreed that you would never do it unless you were pushed along," she said, and then gave me a big grin, "so we pushed."

"I just wish you would have told me about it first."

"I respect your perspective, Andy," she said, "but that is neither here nor there. I am going to ask you the only two questions that matter. First, did you enjoy yourself last night? Don't lie to your mother."

"Ok, Mom, here is the truth. Even though I am still pissed off at you, I was also incredibly turned on last night."

"That's what I thought. Second, would you like to continue your life as a sissy wimp and would you like my help?"

This question got me all tangled up inside. I had a visceral reaction that ranged from fear to arousal. What a concept! To have my own mother turn me into a sissy.

After I took a while to respond, Mom said, "don't think about it. What does your gut say?"

"Well, Mom, my gut says, 'yes'."

"Yes, what?"

"...Yes, Mom, I want to be a sissy wimp and I want you to help me do that." I said, looking down at the floor once again.

"Good, Son. I'm so very happy for you," she said, beaming. After taking a sip of her coffee, she continued, "if this is going to be successful, you need to do what I say without question. From now on, I am your trainer - much like a master to a dog."

I thought about this for a while and should have stopped her right there, but at that point I was so turned on that I wasn't going to object.

"Um...alright, I guess that will be ok," I said.

"And here is your first lesson. When I tell you something, you answer with 'yes, Mommy'. When Marcus addresses you, at school or otherwise, you answer with 'yes, sir'. Just to let you know, your sister and I have also agreed to address Marcus as 'sir' in solidarity with you. So, I will say it again: I am your trainer and you must do what I say - much like a master to a dog."

"Yes, Mommy," I said, feeling more shame by the moment.

"Now, I know this is all new to you and you are probably scared out of your mind, so I want to start off slow," she said, "a good sissy bitch wears something that makes him feel pretty at all times. Starting this Monday, you will wear sexy panties to school instead of boxers."

"Yes, Mommy," I replied. Holy shit, that made me hard.

"When you get home from school, I will have a different girly outfit for you every day. You have to start getting comfortable being a good girl at home."

"Yes, Mommy."

"As a reward for good behavior, your sister and I will wear sexy lingerie or our schoolgirl outfits around the house. If you misbehave, Dad will be happy to give you a hard spanking."

So far, I was really excited about her ideas, except that I was terrified to call Marcus 'sir' at school. However, her next idea caught me off guard.

"We also need to start training your sissy ass to take Marcus's cock. I have plenty of butt plugs, dildos, and vibrators to help you get there, so don't worry. Do you know what a butt plug is, Son?"

"What the fuck! I'm not gay, Mom. And yes, I know what a butt plug is. I'm not twelve."

"Awww, is my sissy wimp getting sensitive? You want to jerk your little cock like a little pervert without giving up your sissy ass?" she said, now openly mocking me, "you have showed yourself to be my good submissive son. I'm confident you will learn to love giving up your boy pussy to Marcus."

After I didn't reply, she said, "I didn't hear you say 'yes, Mommy', mister man."

"I'm sorry. Yes, Mommy."

This dirty talk gave me a hard on. I gave Mom a dirty look, told her I needed some time to myself, and I went to my bedroom to jerk off my sissy cock.

School turned from the first layer of hell to the ninth after my birthday. Mom laid out the pair of panties I was to wear on my dresser every morning before I woke up. She always checked to make sure I was wearing them before I left for school.

The details of my humiliating birthday party had predictably spread like wildfire throughout the school. Girls giggled and looked away as I walked by. Now, Marcus was not the only one bullying me. Virtually every boy in school took to it.

"Shut the fuck up, little faggot."

"How do you like sucking on Marcus's cock?"

"Fran tells me you have a little cock. Why don't you show me, bitch?"

Even Mr. Johnston, my history teacher, said, "see you tomorrow, panty boy!" as I left his class one day.

When Stephen tried to approach me in the halls, I would look past him and walk by, ignoring him. After all, he was the cause of all this bullshit.

"Hey, man, can't we just talk?" he would plead.

I became even more mad at Stephen when it became clear that my twin sister, Fran, was dating Marcus. She had started dressing like a slutty schoolgirl at school, wearing short skirts and crop tops most days. They held hands and Marcus blatantly ordered her around.

Astonishingly, she always would reply by saying, in a perfectly submissive tone, "yes, sir."

One day, I had forgotten to wear my panties to school, and instead wore boxers. When Mom checked me in the morning, she sent me to school anyway because I was already late.

"I'm very disappointed in you, Son," she said. She also went ahead and told my sister, who then told Marcus.

Marcus approached me in the hall, with my sister wrapped around his waist, and grabbed my hair. He pulled me by my hair outside and to a secluded area, where a small group of his buddies and girlfriends were hanging out. They all surrounded me.

"Are you or are you not supposed to wear panties to school every day, bitch?" he yelled at me.

I was terrified to talk back to him, so I stammered, "ummm...yes...of course. I'm so sorry,"

"You're sorry, what?" he demanded.

"I'm sorry, sir,"

He slapped me hard across the face. His friends had a shocked look on their faces but also were clearly entertained.

"Holy shit!"

"Fuck yeah, show that bitch his place."

Marcus then turned to my sister and told her, "bitch, tell your wimp brother to take his pants off and bend over."

"Yes, sir," she said merrily and without hesitation, "Andy, you need to take your pants off and bend over for Marcus."

Scared out of my mind, I took my pants off and slid down my boxers.

"He has a cute little bubble butt, doesn't he, Marcus?" Fran asked.

"Shut up, bitch," he said, "I want you to bend over alongside your cute brother's little bubble butt and give him your panties to wear."

"Yes, sir," she replied and instantly obeyed his command. She took off her panties (a white cotton thong) and handed them to me. When she bent over, her skirt was so short that you could see her ass. I obediently put the panties on.

Marcus then took out a ruler from his backpack that he had stolen from math class. He whipped us both with the ruler until both our asses were bright red. One of Marcus's friends saw the outlines of a teacher approaching, so we all quickly disbanded as I pulled my pants and boxers up and ran off.

But my perils at school didn't end there. Mom had gotten a new job as the coach of our Senior Cheerleading Squad. Fran had been the assistant to the coach of the squad for a while and was excited that Mom was going to be her new boss.

Clearly, they had spread my secret to the other girls on the squad, who all had an apologetic look on their faces every time I saw them in the halls.

One day, Raleigh, a cute and petite redhead on the squad, approached me in the halls and started giggling.

"I know something you don't know," she sung in a taunting way.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I'll give you a clue. It has something to do with Marcus, your hot mom, and your slutty sister."

"Raleigh, what are you talking about?" I asked desperately.

"You'll find out soon enough," she said. She then walked past me without another word.

Marcus started to eat breakfast with us before school every morning. Dad was usually at work by this time, but Marcus, Mom, Fran, and I usually ate together.

I will never forget what happened the first time Marcus came over for breakfast. As usual, Mom and my sister wore their schoolgirl outfits.

After we had been eating breakfast for a while, Marcus said to my sister, "show me your fat ass, bitch."

Fran looked to Mom and said, with a gleam in her eyes, "Mom, are you ok with this?"

"Of course!" she replied, as if this was no big deal, "you two are adults, even though you are still in high school. It's none of my business what you do! But you need to show Marcus proper respect, Fran. This is how you do it: Marcus, will you please use my whore daughter, sir?"

"Oh, you're right! I'm sorry, Mommy. Marcus, of course I will show you my fat ass, sir."

"That's better, honey," Mom replied.

Fran turned around and bent over her chair, showing her beautiful round ass to Marcus.

"Come over here and suck my cock, you slutty bitch," he told Fran. She looked at Mom, who nudged her along, and obediently walked over to Marcus, bent down, and sucked his cock until he shot his load directly in her mouth.

"How do you feel about that, wimp?" Marcus asked as he looked at me with a big ass grin, "I just got a blow job from your whore sister. Swallow it, bitch."

My sister struggled to choke down Marcus's cum, but looked at him and smiled when she had swallowed it all.

"Oh yeah, Marcus," Mom said, with her voice rising, "thank you for showing my daughter how much of a dirty cock slut she is, sir."

After that day, it would be common for me to walk downstairs to find my sister bent over the kitchen table, being fucked from behind by Marcus. Mom was usually rubbing Fran's clit as she was getting fucked by Marcus's big black cock. My twin sister got so aroused that she never failed to orgasm.

When Marcus wasn't fucking my sister during breakfast, he was ordering me around, usually making me suck his cock. I was forced to wear panties and lingerie every morning, as well.

"Hey, ya little bitch," he said one time, "I'm going to make you eat off the floor today."

"No way! Mom, I'm not eating off the floor."

"Son, we have talked about this before!" Mom said, "how do you respond when Marcus orders you to do something?"

"I'm sorry, Mommy. Yes, I will eat my food off of the floor, sir," I replied, but I was still pissed off. Nonetheless, I bent over on the floor and tried to eat my meal like a good sissy.

"Not yet, faggot boy," Marcus impatiently said, "first, you need to jerk off your sissy cock and make a dressing for your meal."

Not wanting to get into any more trouble, and secretly excited, I replied, "yes, sir".

I rubbed my cock until I coated my breakfast with cum. I then bent down on the floor, showing Marcus my round sissy ass, and ate my cum covered breakfast.

Although I was getting an idea of how messed up my family was, I didn't know the half of it. Funnily enough, a dinner date with Marcus and my mom, dad, and sister changed my perspective on my family forever. Although Marcus regularly joined us for breakfast, he had not yet had dinner with us. Fran changed that by inviting him over.

I was ordered by Mom to wear a maid themed lingerie set - equipped with an apron, frilly pink panties, and thigh high tights. My dad dressed like he usually did, in a suit. Mom and my sister were wearing their slutty schoolgirl outfits, which was becoming the norm for them around the house.

I made dinner and served everyone. After I was done, Marcus pulled out a leash and tied one end to his chair. He grabbed a doggie bowl from his backpack and put it on the ground.

"Hey, sissy bitch," he snarled, "you are going to be my little dog tonight and eat next to me."

I looked up at Dad, pleading with my eyes for him to stand up for me.

Dad gave me a sympathetic look, but said, "go on, sissy son."

"What do you say?" Mom asked me sternly.

"Yes, Marcus, I will be your good dog tonight. Thank you, sir."

"That's a good boy," Mom said.

Eating dinner on the floor next to Marcus was extremely humiliating. He acted like the man of the house, and my family was swooning at him.

When everyone finished their food, Mom told me that she wanted to watch a video with the family. Mom, Dad, and Fran headed towards the living room. Marcus unhooked me from his chair and walked me like a dog into the living room and I was ordered to sit next to Mom and Fran on the couch. Dad sat on the opposite side of Fran and Marcus sat in the easy chair, which was right next to Mom.

Mom showed me a DVD that she said was homemade. In sharpie, someone had written on it "Fun Times With Marcus". What the fuck was I about to see? At this point, nothing would surprise me. Fuck my life.

Mom stood up, put the DVD in the player, and sat back down next to me. Dad turned on the television and I recognized what I saw, it was the girls' locker room at school. Someone obviously was filming this with a hand-held camera.

What I saw were eleven of the twelve girls on the Senior Cheer Squad, all naked, surrounding two other girls. As the camera got closer to the circle, I saw who the girls were. They were Mom and Fran, also naked.

The camera then panned to the back of the room, where Marcus was rubbing his huge black cock and grinning mischievously. Of course, he was naked, showing off his toned body. I was so turned on that my erection put a noticeable bulge in my frilly panties. Mom started to slowly rub my cock.

In the video, Marcus then spoke up, "you filthy bitch cougar, Mary. Tie your daughter down to this bench," directing these filthy comments at Mom.

"Yes, sir," Mom said obediently.

One of the girls, a busty blonde ditz named Jessica, passed Mom some nylon rope.

Mom looked at her daughter and said, "Ok, you whore daughter of mine. Bend over this bench with your fat ass in the air."

"Yes, Mommy," she replied.

Fran did as she was told. She laid down with her breasts resting on the bench. Her ass was up in the air, looking like it was ready to get fucked. Mom then tied Fran's arms to the front leg of the bench and her legs to the back leg of the bench. She also wrapped rope around Fran's midsection, making escape or struggle impossible.

However, Fran did not have a scared look on her face. She actually was smiling and giggling.

Marcus then gave Mom another order, "your daughter is a dirty cock whore just like you. Bend down and get on all fours next to her, so that I can see mother and daughter's asses right next to each other."

"Yes, of course, sir," Mom replied. She quickly got on all fours. The camera panned around to show Mom and Fran's big round asses side by side. It was one of the most beautiful and erotic things I have ever seen. My sister's ass looked so big, smooth, and fuckable, and Mom's was smaller but perkier than my sister's. It was a great pairing.

The other girls in the locker room were cheering and giving Marcus encouragement.

"Fuck them! fuck those dirty whores!"

"Show Fran's Mom who owns her family!"

Finally, Mom basically screamed, "please fuck my bitch daughter, Marcus!"

Marcus proceeded to walk up behind Fran, but she protested.

"Wait! I'm not on the pill, and we don't have any condoms. Please don't fuck me, sir. I don't want to get pregnant, sir,"

andibob69
andibob69
613 Followers
12