My Bus Driver

Story Info
Her bad day ends well.
2.8k words
4.25
17.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a very long day. After two stressful job interviews squeezed into one afternoon, a quick coffee with an old friend, and a trip to the doctors to pick up a prescription for my little brother, Scarlett was utterly fed up and exhausted. And now the last bus home was late. She stood alone at the bus stop, in her interview outfit; a mustard yellow pencil skirt and white peter pan collared, short sleeved shirt and thanked the lord that it was a balmy night. Her long, dark hair had been set in curls that morning, but by now was resting in wavy tendrils down her back. She had a slender body, but was very curvy -- her hips were much wider than her tiny waist and her breasts were ample without being too large.

Her spirits lifted when the bus finally arrived, almost half an hour later, and when she saw who the driver was as she climbed aboard, she smiled inwardly. She recognised him from some of her daytime routes, and being a non-driver, she caught buses a lot. She could still remember fancying him from when she'd first laid eyes on him. He reminded her a little of Pete Doherty, with his olive skin and sunken cheeks. His floppy hair had a slightly unkempt look that had always attracted her to boys, and the dark under his eyes and his slightly unhealthy pallor really did it for her. Her sister always said that she fancied boys who looked like junkies. Maybe she was right.

Over the past two years or so, this bus driver and Scarlett had progressed from smiling hello to one another, to cheeky banter, to outright flirtation. The last time she'd seen him she'd actually got off the bus blushing from the way he looked her up and down, his eyes lingering on her breasts and legs, as he'd grinned, 'bye babes.'

He broke into a wide smile at the sight of her, and his eyes travelled up her legs, taking in her outfit and her long, dishevelled hair. 'Hello babe. You look.... smart. Had a long day?'

'How did you know?' she sighed, smiling. As she showed him her ticket, she briefly told him about her interviews and that she was looking forward to getting home.

'Can't wait to get to bed, eh?' he grinned cheekily, his eyes lingering on her face, before moving quickly down to her breasts and back. She felt herself blushing; he really seemed to enjoy making her do so.

There were a few people already on the bus, so they didn't chat for too long. She sat down, exhaustion forgotten, the familiar heat beginning to pulse through her body, settling somewhere between her legs. He'd looked at her differently tonight, she knew it, but didn't know quite how. He'd always flirted, but she's gotten a different, more intense feeling from him now. He kept catching her eye in the mirror and they grinned back and forth at one another, as they did throughout most of their bus journeys together.

Slowly, the bus emptied around them. When they were driving along a long, dark stretch of road, the bus began to slow right down, and he pulled into a lay-by. Butterflies broke out in Scarlett's stomach. Her mind went into overdrive; how well did she actually know this guy? Not at all, was the answer. She didn't even know his name. Deciding then and there to act more confident than she was feeling, she stood up and walked to the front of the bus.

'What's going on? Why are we stopping?' she asked. He had parked the bus completely by now. He turned to look at her, smiling. He inclined his head, beckoning her closer. She obliged.

Before she had time to think, he had leaned across the barrier and kissed her. After a seconds' hesitation, she threw caution to the winds and kissed him back, passionately. Upon her responding this way, he put his hands on her face and his kiss became bruising. He held her there, kissing her tenderly, for what felt like hours, or days even. Eventually, he pulled away and stepped out from behind the drivers' booth.

He was already hard, she could see through his trousers. With a lurch of pleasure, she realised where this was going to end. She reached down and caressed him through the thin material. He groaned and pulled her, roughly this time, into another intense kiss. His hands found her breasts through the cotton of her shirt, and he pinched her nipples, hard. She whimpered into his mouth. He pulled away and grabbed his coat out from behind the drivers' seat. He laid it on the floor and grinned up at her.

'Before we do this,' she said, a little breathlessly, 'what's your name?'

'Peter,' he laughed. She smirked at the likeness she'd always compared him to in her mind. 'What's yours?' he asked. She told him as she sat down on his coat. They sat opposite each other for a moment, breathing slowly and heavily. He unbuttoned his shirt. She did the same, and all the while they kept their eyes on each other. As he unbuttoned, he revealed a slim body, with dark hair curling over his chest and, more thickly, over his stomach, leading down out of sight, into his trousers. Scarlett leaned over and unbuttoned them. He watched her, his face serious with desire now. She pulled his erection out, and gasped a little. He was huge; at least 8 inches long and thick. She stifled the gasp quickly, but when she looked up at him again, she thought he looked rather proud. She went to bend down and take him in her mouth, when he held her shoulders and gently pushed her backwards, down so that she was lying full on the floor, on top of his thick coat. Her top half was entirely exposed, her nipples hard nubs standing out from her breasts.

Without speaking a word, he slipped her skirt down over her hips, pulled it off her legs and put it to one side. She was now just in panties and tights. He peeled my tights away, too, all the while his eyes scanning her slender, pale body, drinking in every detail of her. When he had removed her black, laced panties too, and she was totally naked, he moved up her body, his hands flat on the floor on either side of her. His face was almost level with hers, when he finally spoke; 'God, I've wanted to do this for such a long time.' His voice was rough with passion and longing. She thought that it seemed to cost him monumental effort not to just ravage her then and there. She moved her hands up from his back, where they had been resting, to his face, 'So have I,' she admitted, looking into his eyes. Her hands holding him gently, seemed to steady him. He sighed and kissed her again, delicately this time, firm, but gentle too. Slowly, he moved away from her mouth, kissing his way down her neck, to her chest, kissing her breasts, his breath against her skin making her nipples even harder. She could feel her cunt swelling, too, practically feel her heartbeat in its walls, in its clit. Blood roared in her ears and at the same time, all she could hear was the silence of the night, distant traffic, and their own, ragged breathing.

While he was kissing her breasts, one of his arms curled underneath her, around her back, while the other hand worked its way agonisingly slowly up her inner thigh. She felt him gently opening the outer lips of her cunt, tracing the slick inner lips with his thick fingers.

'Oh, you're so wet,' he groaned into her heaving breasts. He sucked one of her nipples suddenly into his mouth and she gasped loudly, feeling her engorged cunt contracting. In the next moment she felt one of his gloriously thick fingers slide easily inside her, and then a second. He was so turned on, she realised somewhere in her passion-fogged thoughts, 'it's getting me off, that gets him off,' she thought, 'He is one of those rare boys who really, really enjoy giving pleasure.'

She started moving against his hand, as his fingers rubbed against her g-spot and his thumb, lubed up with her own juices, flicked repeatedly across her clit.

Suddenly, she felt the intense first wave of an orgasm hit. At that same moment, he moved his hot mouth back up to hers and pounded his fingers harder inside her. She could barely kiss him back, but he kept his mouth covering hers so that she could hardly breathe either. She knew what was about to happen, and no boy had ever made it happen to her before. She'd only ever managed it alone. As the orgasm rolled over her, the muscles in her legs began twitching and her cunt was contracting so hard, that their kiss was broken and his fingers momentarily slipped out from inside her. And she squirted, everywhere; his throbbing erection was drenched, the coat, the floor, her inner thighs and he knew exactly what to do. Without a moments' hesitation, he began strumming his fingers across her swollen outer lips and clit. She came for almost 20 seconds, gushing all over his hands.

When it was over she lay back, panting and covered in sweat, completely limp. 'That was the hottest fucking thing I've ever seen.' He said gruffly. She smiled weakly. It seemed he could take no more. Before she could recover or catch her breath, he moved back so that his body was over hers again, his arms on either side of her. He reached down and guided the head of his impressive penis to the entrance of her swollen pussy. Instinctively, ruled by passion now, she reached around and pulled his hips into hers, causing his length to slip inside an inch or so. At that point he actually growled and gave in, pushing his thick member deep inside her. She gasped; the mixture of pain and pleasure etched all over her beautiful face.

Her whimpering beneath him, clutching his sweaty body to her own, seemed to drive him insane with pleasure. He drove harder and deeper into her, making her quiver and whimper even more.

With tremendous effort, it seemed, he stopped and looked into her face, concerned, 'are you ok?' his brow was furrowed, and tiny droplets of sweat had collected along his hairline. She noticed for the first time, that his eyes were blue, and framed in those thick dark lashes, usually more suited to women. 'Please don't stop, please.' she begged. He bowed his head at her reassurance, burying his face in her damp hair, breathing deeply and plunging into her again.

Her legs shook with pleasure and her nails scrabbled across his back as she felt her second orgasm building. She reached one hand down to her cunt, where his gorgeous penis was sliding in and out of her, stretching her pussy wide, and pinched her own clit. That was all it took. She came again, shuddering, gasping his name into his sweaty shoulder. Their mouths found one others' again as her orgasm subsided. He slipped out from inside her, and, as he hadn't had an orgasm of his own yet, she broke their kiss and looked into his face once again, a little quizzically.

He kissed her once more, softly this time, on the lips, before he moved down. For a moment she thought he was going to fondle her breasts with his mouth again, but he passed them by, only pausing briefly to kiss them as he went.

Then she felt his hot breath against her pussy. She didn't know if she could take it, she was still raw from her last orgasm, mere moments earlier, but he was so gentle, and slow that she felt another one building before his lips had even found hers. He spent the next few moments kissing her thighs, licking away the come left there from her previous orgasms. He paused for a moment and she felt his breath against her lips. She heard him inhaling deeply, 'you smell fucking amazing.' he told her softly. When he spoke, she felt his lips moving against her pussy, barely touching the outer lips, but enough to make her twitch with pleasure again. He pressed his mouth into her cunt, firmly but gently. His tongue ran up one side and down the other over and over, and then moved down to her anus. His tongue flicked over it and then back up to her pussy. He proceeded to do this until she was aching to feel him inside her again; 'fuck me, please, fuck me again,' she managed to gasp.

At these words, he slid a moistened finger inside her anus and one inside her pussy. While he fingered both holes, he sucked her clit into his mouth and began flicking his tongue across it repeatedly. Within minutes, she felt a third orgasm rolling over her. As she came, he pulled his fingers out and allowed her to squirt in his face, in his mouth, her legs clenched over his shoulders, her entire body shuddering with her most intense orgasm yet. As it subsided, he gently licked over the entirety of her lips, with flat, broad tongue strokes.

She fell limp yet again and he moved back up and pressed his wet face against her chest as she caught her breath. He waited a few moments, his head against her chest, her arms around him, hands cradling his head. She felt his pounding erection twitching against her thigh.

'Fuck me until you come inside me,' she told him firmly.

'Are you sure?' he murmured, turning his face up towards hers. She nodded. He moved to her side, turning her gently away from him, and slid behind her, into a spooning position. Scarlett could feel his erection against her ass, and she arched her back so that her pussy was easily accessible for him. He moved his hand down and guided his thick shaft, once more, inside her. Once he was entirely inside, filling up her whole pussy, he moved his hand over so that he could cup her breast and pinch her nipples easily. He kissed her neck and she turned so that she could kiss him full on the mouth.

He began to pound into her furiously, using his hand on her chest as a way to steady himself as he ravaged her. The feeling of the thick wall of flesh pressing into her, spreading her wide, was incredible on its own, even without orgasms ripping through her.

'You're so tight,' he groaned into her neck, and as he said it, she felt his body begin to shudder and convulse, and he moved his hand from her breast so that he was hugging her, holding her body as close to his own as possible in an iron grip. She tensed her muscles purposely, to give him an even better sensation. 'Oh God, oh God,' he growled into her tangled hair; the muscles and tendons in his arms stood out as he crushed her body into his. Eventually his words became incomprehensible, and his body relaxed. For a few moments there was silence, but for their panting as they both regained control and caught their breath.

'Wow,' he breathed gently,

'Yeah,' she agreed.

After a few moments lying there together, arms around one another, he murmured, 'we'd better get going; I have to get the bus back soon.'

'Took a bit of a detour on the way?' she laughed lightly. He grinned, cheekiness back.

They sat up and kissed once more, long and lingering, gentle and weak from exhaustion. They got up, got dressed, he put his sodden jacket back behind the drivers' seat.

They embraced again, full dressed now, and he told her, 'you're amazing,'

'You are amazing,' she told him, and, a moment later, smiling slightly, 'we don't even know each other.'

He held her at arm's length, his eyes tracing her face, 'shall we get to know each other?'

She nodded.

He drove her home, dropping her at my usual stop. He gave her a scrap of paper with his number on it, and she returned the favour with her own.

'Will you be ok walking to your house?'

'I'll be fine, I only live around the corner,' she smiled at his concern.

'Ok then babes,' he grinned, 'get in touch,'

She leaned forward once more, tasting his mouth, memorising the feel of his lips, his tongue.

He had given her more sexually, in one encounter, on the dirty floor of a bus, than all of her other lovers combined.

She would definitely be getting in touch.