My Bus Trip Ch. 4

Story Info
Autumn keeps on going, from the bookstore to the bus.
7.4k words
4.33
47.1k
15
7

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 04/06/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,343 Followers

Now I was urging him on with feeling and it was not to make him hurry up and get out of me. I said "give me that cock baby, fuck your bitch, fuck me baby, give me that sperm of yours, fuck me harder, harder." I lost it in a climax that I felt everywhere. I mean I felt it in my ass that clamped hold of his cock fucking me trying to hold it inside of me. I felt it in my cunt that wanted those fingers to cram deeper. I felt it on my nipples with the ends being pinched so hard it was pure bliss. He came and I felt his cock empty in my ass. He pulled out and another guy said "I want some of that." and he got down between my wide-open legs still being held back over me by the first man. I did expect pain this time, but I did know it would go away and change.

I saw it was Jake the owner, he grabbed my ankles, and his cock felt huge, but no pain, no pain what so ever. I moaned and moaned as he fucked. Some person knelt down next to my face and I sucked his limp cock. Jake kept fucking me at a nice steady pace. I had a climax so hard I almost bit the person’s cock off that I was sucking. I had to pull away and I screamed, I screamed loud and hard. My climax was even harder than the first one; I just went up to that mountaintop and I stayed there. Riding the pleasure highway, gripping onto the one thing in life that meant everything to me, Jake’s big black cock.

Jake said "you have about 15 minute left honey, want to try a sandwich before you leave our little town?" I looked at him with eyes of love, I loved this and anything that he wanted me to try I wanted to try. I laid there and moaned, I grunted as we fucked and I babbled on and on about how much I love his cock. He pulled out of me and laid on his back, he had me squat over him and I eased myself down on his cock as I faced away from him. I laid back as he worked my tits, I looked around, and there were several men standing with hard cocks stroking them as they watched. I saw one person and I looked into his eyes, I said, "you, I want you." He moved between our legs and worked his way up to me. I felt him pushing into me with his dick and I felt like I was stuffed. It did not hurt, it felt different, and it felt wonderful. I raced to another mind-blowing climax and they came in me at the same time.

They helped me up off of them and I heard Jake say, "OK guys our little lady has to leave and catch a Bus, two more and that is it." Pointing to two men he said, "you and you, every one else out, get out, Sam go bring us a wet washcloth and a towel. Hurry now." The first man came up to me and I looked at him as sexy as I could. I remembered a part of the book I had read and I asked him "OK baby, what would make you happy, want to fuck me in my hot wet pussy, in my mouth or in my asshole?" I felt him turn me around and he said bend over cunt, I’m going to fuck you in your ass.

I turned and bent over I felt him place the head of his cock at my asshole I felt him start to push in and like before I did expect pain but none was there. I reached down between my legs and went to work to give myself twice the feeling. I loved the way this all felt I loved his cock as it pushed in and out then swell and shoot his sperm in me. I managed to keep right at my peak of my climax. I was bent over and I was rubbing my clit as the last man moved in behind me to replace him. The book was right, the woman was right being fucked in the ass was pure heaven, pure pleasure, and pure bliss. Jake was standing there wash cloth in hand with a small basin of warm water and a towel over his arm. He said Hurry up Kenny she has to get going."

I felt Kenny cram his cock in me as far as he could and I ground back at him, I moaned and rubbed my clit as fast as I could I experienced a climax that I knew I would not experience again. He pulled out and Jake became my loving helper. He talked soothing to me; he took the warm cloth and washed me everywhere cleaning off the men’s sperm from my body. He then dried me and helped me get into my bra and dress. I finished with my shoes and we walked up stairs. He said "honey, if you ever come back through here again, please stop by and I want to spend the night with you.

I walked out and looked at my watch, I did notice that I accomplished what I wanted to. I hurt with every step. My vagina hurt, my nipples hurts and my butt hole hurt. I would walk and I heard air come from me down between my legs. It was rather loud and I was so embarrassed. I looked around and saw that no one was close to me. I went in and got my purse and bag, and as I walked to the bus I realized that stuff was rolling down my inner thighs. I went straight to the ladies room. I sat down and air rushed out from me. I wiped myself and looked around. There were no holes in the walls of this bathroom, but then this was a large bathroom with 5 stalls.

I sat there wiping myself and letting all kinds of air out, I was glad I gave myself an extra half-hour. I finely felt safe enough to stand again. Grabbing my purse I went out to the sink, I figured I must look a mess and when I looked into the mirror I was not wrong. I washed my face, put my make-up back on; I pulled out my brush and went to work on my hair. It took some time and women came in and went out while I was making myself presentable to the world again. Looking at my dress I was surprised that it did not look as bad as I knew it could. Oh yes it was wrinkled but not that bad. You could tell I was traveling in it that was for sure. However from what I have gone through since I put it on earlier today, I was amazed it looked so good.

I had just finished and put away my brush when the woman that was on the Bus with me wearing the light blue pants suit walked in and over next to me at the sink. She stood there and just as I turned to leave she said "aren’t you on the Bus to St. Louis with me?" I said, "I think so, but I’m heading to Boston." She said, "I thought so, I never forget a pretty face, I have to say that you look radiant, I love your dress." I said, "thank you my name is Autumn what is yours?" She said "my name is Sue, I’m on my way to visit my children and grand children, what about you Autumn?" I said "Oh, I’m just going to see my sister for a short vacation." Sue said "well we better hurry dear, the Bus will be leaving shortly, want to walk out together?" I said "sure."

We boarded the bus and I walked back to the back seat again. (I did want to lay down and get some sleep if I could) as I walked I noticed that Sue stayed with me. I sat down and she asked, "Would you mind if I join you dear, it would be nice to have someone to talk to." I said, "Sure, sit down there is plenty of room." We sat down and nothing much was said, maybe about 20 minutes down the road after we left Salt Lake City Sue said "I saw you reading a book earlier, if you finished reading it may I read it?" I did not know what to say or think was she making some sort of move to get me talking about sex? I knew she looked under my dress longer than any one else had, I could not help but wonder about this woman.

I said, "oh I haven’t finished it yet and besides I am not sure you would care for it anyway." She said "really, I love to read, I find it all exciting to loose one self into a good book." I said "oh me too, but some books are not as good as others, I have been reading books lately that are a little racy." Sue smiled and said "Oh dear, I find the racier the book the more I like it. You should see some of mine at home; some people would call them down right porn. I find that I love sex books, they are the only ones to really stimulate me anymore." I knew this old woman had sex on the brain. I said "too bad because I through away two real good books, well I didn’t throw them away I left them on the Bus when I got off." Sue said "Oh you actually mean too leave those books there? I thought you left them by accident and picked them up for you. Here they are dear." She reached into her big purse and pulled them both out.

I was speechless, she handed them to me, and I took them. She then said " I couldn’t find you in the terminal so I read one to pass the time, I have to tell you that one dirty little book called "Addicted" well it reminded me of a friend of mine who was addicted to sex. That is one very dirty little book, I found it hard not to touch myself when I was reading it the first chapter, didn’t you?" Boy this woman was slick; it seemed like she knew exactly how to get me to talk about it. So I thought if she wants to play why not. I said "Oh I didn’t find it hard to touch myself. I found it rather easy." We both laughed and that seemed to take the heaviness off of both of us.

We stopped laughing and she looked at me with a funny look on her face. She asked, "Look dear, may I ask you a personal question?" I looked at her not knowing what to expect and said, "Sure, go ahead, I can’t promise I’ll answer, but go ahead and ask." She asked, "Autumn are you a professional?" I looked at her and did not understand her question. I said "Professional? Do you mean do I work? The only thing I am good at is being a wife. And right now I am not sure I will ever be that again." She looked at me real funny and said "No, you know what a mean, are you a prostitute or a hooker?" I almost could not believe my ears. I then asked "why would you ask that question, what would make you think I may be a Hooker?"

She said, "Well dear, the way you have been screwing those boys, I mean you have not been quite about it, you guys were so loud that I heard you half way down the bus. When you were on your knees and that boy was doing you. You where almost screaming. Then when I saw you sitting there reading your book and you where showing yourself, well I thought you were sort of advertising your wares so to speak." I was floored; I did not know how to respond to her. She then said "I was a wild one once and as wild as I was I never had the nerve to do the things you do, so I just figured you were doing it for money. I am sorry if I embarrassed you. I better go sit up front some where."

She started to move and I said, "No, don’t go, please stay." She gave me a funny look and I said, "I am so sorry, I didn’t think any one knew. I thought I was quite and no I am not a hooker. I did it for the excitement and the fun. Oh God you mean everyone on the bus knew I what I was doing back here?" She said, "I don’t know about everyone, but I am sure almost everyone knew. Oh don’t worry, I think the only people from that group here is you, that Sailor up front and myself, everyone else is new, hey if you won’t tell I won’t tell." Look don’t worry your pretty head about it, I was wild once and there were times I did thing much worse than give blowjobs to strangers. On the other hand, fuck strangers on any Bus. I did things that would shock you I am sure, but lately I have gotten away from men and I stay pretty much with my own sex if you understand."

Oh I did understand all right, she was interested in sex with me. Now the question on my mind was, "what the fuck do I do now" (God, I can’t believe I just thought that.) I sat there and just could not talk; I guess it was just the shock of it all. She said "look dear lets change the subject, would you mind showing me the book you are now reading, I finished the other one and I all ready know the "Joy Of Sex." I had put my purse and bag on the floor, I went to pull it up and the bag caught and my new toy fell out. Now she was watching me as I did this and when the big rubber dick fell out she said, "hmmmm looks like you have a lovely toy to play with, may I see that please?"

She was reaching for it from the floor between us and in a flash she had it in her hand. She said, "I do love a girl that loves her toys." I said "I just bought it, I never before, I mean it was only, I mean I saw one like this yesterday and when I saw it I." She cut me off and said, "look honey, I own many of these, and I think every woman needs two or three next to her bed and under her pillow. Do not feel you have to explain to me, I love these things and if you use this the right way dear you will love it also."

She set it on the seat between us and said "my you are really embarrassed by all of this, would it help you if I told you that listening to you and seeing you, knowing that you are so easy really turns me on? I mean sexually turns me on dear." I looked at her and said, "Really, I mean you don’t think I am some sort of slut or sleaze?" She laughed and said "Oh no dear that’s the part I love, I love a gal who loves sex, and is crazed for it like I use to be. You brought back some lovely memories and some very strong cravings. It’s just too bad you were not a good 15 years older, I’d be in your panties in a heart beat, Oh I forgot you don’t wear panties do you dear?"

We laughed again as I said, "well I do normally I just haven’t worn any all day. Besides I am flattered that you are even interested in me, I mean I have been such a sleaze all day. I have only been with one woman and that was last night with her husband. I have to admit it was wonderful and amazing. And as for your age, I like your age, what are you anyway 35-36?" (I thought she was 48 or maybe 50) She smiled and said, "you’re sweet, I am in my late 40’s, but I think you know that, you’re a real doll." I said "I bet you have a world of knowledge that you could pass on the a person like me, don’t you?" She looked at me and said "the first thing I want to pass onto you is this, if your going to act like a sleaze and you like being a sleaze, then by God do it right."

She said "you make me so hot, I want to give you pleasure and I want you to give me pleasure. Your boldness is the hottest turn on I have seen in years. I would bet right now that you are wet as hell and I can assure you that I am. Give me your hand." She reached over grabbed my right hand and placed it between her legs. "Feel that dear, feel how wet I am? I am soaking my pants." She leaned over to me and she put her hand on my right thigh, she moved her hand up under my dress and I instinctively opened my legs to allow her the freedom to touch me.

"Hmmmm" she said, "you are wet, and I bet you taste good too, are you game dear? How would you like a mouth down there again, only this time it is my mouth? Here turn like you were before put your back against the window and put your leg up here." I did and she looked around the Bus. It was dark and she said, " what ever you do dear try to be quite, try not to be noisy or loud again." She took one last look around and knelt down on the floor. She brought her mouth to my pussy and it was like a butterfly, it was gentle, soft, and exciting I felt her fingers work into my hole as she licked. It was wonderful as I slowly built to a climax. I laid back and my body just shook and shuddered holding her head with my hands. When I started to relax, she pulled her fingers out, reached over, and grabbed my new toy. She brought it too me and I felt the pressure as she slowly inserted one end into me.

I did not realize just how fat it was until she inserted it inside. I felt stretched further than I ever had been. I felt her start moving it in and out as she went back to work on my clit. I swear my eyes rolled up back into my head because for the pleasure. I gripped her head hard as she took me to that place that made all time stand still. I was bouncing hard against her insertion fucking back at the monster in me. When I came the last time it was so hard I held my breath, my body tensed and I saw stars everywhere. I felt myself come down after a long while and all the time she never stopped licking and loving my cunt. All the time she just slowly moved my rubber lover inches in and out.

She seemed to know when it was time to stop and she finely did, she pulled my lover out of me and got back up on the seat. She said, "boy there isn’t much room down there, I trust you enjoyed that as much as I did dear?" I looked at her with glazed eyes and said "what about you, do you need to come?" She smiled and said, "Oh I don’t need to come, but I would love to experience what you just did. It is exciting to do this here. Are you game?" I pulled myself up and looked over the seats at the people sitting up front and in the middle. Most were sleeping now and way up front a couple lights where on.

I said, "Here, lets change places and let’s get those pants off." I moved and she sat down with her back to the window. I reached up to help her take her pants off and then I reached for her panties. They were soaked, I mean they were so wet I almost thought she peed in them as I pulled her pants off and I could smell her sex. When I pulled her pants off I could see (from the dim lights) her hole, her lips were full, her pussy glistened from her wetness and she had this huge clit. It had to be 3-4 times the size of mine and mine was a good one (I thought anyway.)

I knelt down and pulled her to me as she did to me, one of her legs was on the floor and the other up on the seat. I went in and licked her soft lips. They were so sweet; I could taste the juice coming from her hole and my head spun as I licked it up. She put her hands on my head to guide me where to lick. She guided me to her clit where I love it with my mouth. I gently tickled it, I gently pulled on it, and then the more excited she got the harder I would work it. I sucked it in between my lips and began to work it hard and suck it hard. I wanted to suck the blood from her through her clit. That harder I did this, the more she bounced around. I reached for my toy and found it, I managed to bring it up, and with a lot of effort I managed to insert one end into her. I did what she had done to me, slowly I worked it in, and once inside of her I just moved it in and out very slow and steady.

I could feel her body racing to a climax and when I had her there I wanted to keep her there. I went to great effort to make her feel the pleasure she had given me. I heard the door open behind me and I knew we had just been caught. Sue was still right in the throws of a huge climax because I just would not stop. I saw the light from the bathroom, as the door stayed open for a very long time. My back was to it but I knew that who ever it was had to be getting an eye full. Something in me snapped, I mean all of a sudden I did not care who it was. I wanted them to get a good look, I pulled my face away and looking up at Sue I kept fucking her with my fat rubber cock. She had her hands on her tits working her nipples hard. Her eyes were closed tight and I leaned back so whoever it was behind me could easily see what I was doing and see my cock fucking her. I moved back in for her clit again and when I grabbed it with my lips she came off the seat in another orgasm.

I heard the door close and I saw the light go out. I did not know if the person had gone inside or had just gone back to their seat. I let Sue come down and I pulled out my cock from her. I brought it to my mouth and cleaned it as I got up back onto the seat. I looked at her and she just laid there legs open and bare, with this very content look on her face. She was still working on her tits. I grabbed her pants and leaving her panties off I put them back on her one leg at a time. I could hear noise from the bathroom like a steady knocking sound. It did not take me long to figure out it was a man jacking off. We both straighten up and just as we were up and sitting the door opened and the Sailor came out.

He looked at us and I had to say something. I looked up at him and said "I hope you like what you saw Sailor, too bad you weren’t here earlier, you wouldn’t have had to jack-off." He really looked embarrassed and I looked at Sue, she looked horrified. The Sailor went back to his seat and Sue asked, did he see us?" I said "oh yea, he saw us all right, right when you were pushing yourself off the seat he decided to go to the bathroom." Sue said "Oh my God, that poor boy." Then we both broke out in a hard laughter. Sue moved over to me and kissed me. It was so gentle and so sweet.

Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,343 Followers
12