My Business Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He doesn’t taste bad at all. His taste is different from Bill’s. As a matter of fact, he tastes delicious I think my heart will burst out of my chest. Soon the whole head of his massive tool is inside my mouth and I am sucking on it and moving my head back and forth. My mouth is stretched as wide as it will go. It feels so strange, and so wonderful, having this huge dick in my mouth. Jim puts more pressure on my head and his dick goes to the back of my throat. I have to fight not to gag, but now it is going in even deeper. I suck hard, hoping he will not want it to go in any deeper.

Jim is moaning now and trying to get even more of his length into my mouth. I quickly release him and say - “Jim, enough I can’t get any more of it in. Let me just suck on and lick it. I know you’ll enjoy it.”

I begin to lick the length of his shaft, twirling my wet tongue against it. I then put my lips around the swollen head of his prick and suck on it as if I was trying to suck a golf ball through a straw. All the while I am playing with his balls, kneading them and pulling lightly on them.

Jim is groaning more now and I feel his balls begin to contract. I know he is about to cum but I don’t want him to. I want him to come in me.

I pull my lips away from his tool and let go of it. Jim says, “What are you doing? Don’t stop now.”

“Jim”, I pant, “I want you to come in me. I want you to fill my cunt with your hot cum.”

Jim kneels on the bed and roughly turns me over on my stomach. “You’re going to be a tease, huh?”

He moves me so I am laying sideways on the big double bed. He moves behind me, places his strong hands on my hips, and raises my ass in the air. I rest my upper body on my elbows but he says, “No, stay on your hands. I want to see you beautiful tits sway back and forth.”

I look to my right and watch us both in the full length wall mirror. Jim moves to his knees behind me and begins to lick the back and inside if my thighs with his magnificent tongue. As I watch in the mirror, I see his head moving up and down from my knees to my ass as he licks me with long, wet strokes. His tongue feels absolutely wonderful and I am desperate for it to again reach my cunt.

I begin to move my ass back and forth in front of Jim’s face and I watch my tits sway to and fro with the motion of my body. Jim’s tongue is now licking the smooth, round cheeks of my ass, occasionally flicking along my crack from my pussy to my ass hole. I know that my cunt is again dripping with love juices and Jim’s tongue licks up the rivulets which run down my thigh.

All of a sudden the tip of his tongue is right against my asshole. I push my ass back against his face and his tongue enters my hershey highway about 2 or 3 inches. The feeling is indescribable. At the same time his large tongue starts fucking my ass, he has reached his right hand around to the front of my crotch and he begins to rub my pussy lips and clit. His tongue is now fucking my ass in an incredible way and his hand and fingers are vibrating my clit like a violin string. What sweet music

I feel like I’m ready to cum as my stomach begins to contract in the beginning of another orgasm. Jim feels that and stops. He stops His face is no longer near my ass and he has moved his hand away from my cunt.

“Jim, what are you doing? Don’t stop now Oooohhhh, please don’t stop.”

Jim chuckles. “Well, you stopped me, so I’m stopping you. But don’t worry, my sweet, I have a real treat for you now. Get up a minute.”

I stand up and Jim takes two of the large pillows and piles them one on top of the other in the middle of the bed. He places them so again I’ll be sideways to the mirror.

“Get up here”, he instructs, “and sit on top of the pillows and then lay back.”

I do as he tells me and then he says, “raise up so I can position these pillows under your hips.”

I raise up my middle and he positions the pillows just so. Now I again lay back and the whole middle of my body is raised up. I can feel my cunt stretching in this position.

“Open your legs”, he commands. I do so. He kneels between my thighs and looks down at me. I am ready to burst with another orgasm, and all I need is a bit of manipulation.

“What do you want me to do now?”, he asks.

“I want you to put it inside me, right now.”

“You mean that you want me to fuck you?”

“Yes, I want you to fuck me. Don’t tease me now. FUCK ME ”

“Well, you must ask me nice.”

“Jim, lover, please don’t tease me now. Fuck me. Please, Jim, fuck me ”

I spread my legs as far apart as I can because I want to make it as easy as possible for Jim to enter me. He moves closer between my legs and, taking his throbbing rod in his hand, begins to rub that beautiful head up and down along my swollen lips. My whole body is throbbing with ecstasy as I feel the head of his dick against my cunt.

“Take your fingers and open the lips of your cunt for me”, Jim insists.

I move my hands down to my cunt, put two fingers of each hand into its steaming depths, and open my love tunnel for his express train. He places the huge hot head of his cock into my cunt and I release my lips, letting them wrap around his manhood. My cunt has never been filled like this before. He poises for just a moment with just the head of his cock inside me, and then he begins to slowly move it in and out, going in slightly deeper with each thrust.

“Play with your tits”, Jim tells me. I take a tit in each hand and massage them both while Jim stares at what I am doing. I usually don’t get a thrill out of playing with my own tits but having this man watch me while pumping his monster dick into my steaming depths really turn’s me on.

“Ooooohhhhh ...............Oooooohhhhhh ...............Oooooooooohhhhhhhhh

My second orgasm of the night hits me like an express train. I didn’t even it expect that one. My whole body shakes and trembles with the pleasure of it and it seems to continue on and on as Jim continues to plunge into me. I open my eyes and the picture I see in the mirror makes me want to cum again. Jim, with that beautiful body and enormous prick stroking into me like a monster machine gone made.

Jim slows down his thrusts and then slowly pulls out of me. His dripping wet prick is still fully extended. It looks even more swollen and enlarged than ever.

Jim then has me roll over on my stomach on the pillows. Now my ass is up in the air. Jim positions himself behind me and shoves his prick into my still steaming pussy from behind. Aaaaaahhhhh......... It feels incredible having him do it doggie style. I feel his hands kneading my ass cheeks and then I feel a wet finger poised at the tight opening of my ass.

“No, Jim, please don’t do that”, I beg. Bill sometimes likes to play with my hole and he often tries to shove his small dick into it. Sometimes I let him use his finger, but never his dick. Jim continues to play with my asshole while pumping his full 10 into me at an incredible pace. What a machine he is All of a sudden I feel his wet thumb push into my ass and begin to move around.

I can’t believe it, here comes another orgasm. It erupts over me and I fall into a semi-faint.

When I come out of it Jim has stopped fucking me and has removed his thumb from my ass. He has rolled me over on my back and has removed the pillows. His hands are idly playing with my tits and I again feel my flaccid nipples begin to harden in lust.

“Are you ready for some more?”, he asks me with a smile. I can’t believe it but I answer “Yes”.

“Have you come yet, Jim?” I ask.

“No, not yet”, he answers, “but I certainly plan to. I have a head of steam built up which really needs release. And I think I know of just the way to do it.”

Jim goes into the bathroom and I hear him gargling with my mouthwash. He comes out and I go in to take a pee. I also use some mouthwash and I begin to run some water to clean myself up.

“Judy”, Jim calls from the bedroom, “please don’t wash yourself. I’m really turned on by the smell of your sex and I don’t want you to wash it off.”

I return to the bedroom and Jim is laying on his back, idly playing with his semi-erect dick. I stand next to the bed, bend over him, and take his dick into my mouth. It is still soft and I am able to suck most of its length into my mouth, running my tongue around the shaft like a lollipop and sucking hungrily on its length. His dick begins to get hard. He is playing with my swinging tits and has leaned his head forward to suck on the closest nipple.

This man is an incredible fucking machine, I think to myself. His dick is now fully erect and throbbing as with a life of its own. Incredibly, I feel myself beginning to get wet again Jim reaches a hand between my thighs and feels the wetness. He rubs it off my thigh and brings his hand to his mouth. He licks my love juice off of it.

“Ummm”, he murmurs, “it looks like you’re ready again. But, beware, this time I’m going to blast my love juices into you. Be ready for a flood ” “Stand up and walk to the back of the bed”. I do so. Jim moves around and sits at the foot of the bed. “Now turn around with your back to me.”

I do so and see myself in the mirror poised for another fucking. Behind me, through my legs, I see Jim’s erection facing towards the ceiling. Jim places his hands on my hips and pulls me back to him.

“Open your legs”, he tells me. I do so, and I am now poised over his pole. Jim takes his pulsating dick into his hand and moves the head of it against my cunt lips. My eyes are riveted to the spectacle in the mirror. The swollen head of it is poised against my cunt lips. Again, I reach down and spread my lips for his entrance. He moves his head just into me and we remain like that for a few brief moments. It feels so wonderful? I can feel the heat from his swollen head warming up my already overheated box.

“Are you ready for this?”, Jim asks.

I have a split second to answer “Yes” and, with his hands on my hips, he pulls me down on himself until the full length of this throbbing sword is deep inside of me. Without a pause, his powerful arms raise me up and again slam me down the full length of his rod. I am watching all of this in the mirror and I can’t believe how absolutely incredible this looks. He is like a machine now, pumping me up and down at an incredibly fast pace. I feel the friction and the tension building up in my body and I no I am ready to have yet another orgasm

“Oooooohhhhhh......I’m coming. Come with me. Come in me. Explode in me NOW ”

I feel my orgasm beginning to explode and, with that, Jim forces me down one more time on his delicious tool and releases a firehose of cum against my uterus. He lifts me up and down again and another stream of red-hot gism floods into me. And again.... And one more time My own orgasm has reached a new, incredible high of pleasure as my flood of come mixes with his own.

I faint dead away.

But even that wasn’t the end of this night. We did it once more with me at the side of the couch, facing it, with one leg cocked over the back. Jim took me from behind and we both came again. Later we did it standing, with Jim holding me in his incredibly strong arms and with my legs wrapped around his hips. He bounced me up and down repeatedly on his rod as we walked around the room. As I watched in front of the mirror, Jim’s cock popped out of my cunt when he raised me too high. On the downward stroke his dick almost entered my ass. For a second I considered it, but then thought better of it.

During the course of the night I had....how many orgasms? I was past counting, and past caring. At some point we fell asleep.

Ring...........ring.........ring..............

The phone. I answered it.

“God morning, madam. This is your wakeup call. It’s 6:30AM”

I looked around. Jim is gone. He slipped out during the night. I don’t even know his last name. I don’t even know his room number. I have no way of ever getting in touch with him again.

It’s just as well. WHAT A NIGHT I will remember it always.

12