My Busty Aunt Julia

Story Info
He has a hot encounter.
1.1k words
3.78
358.8k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robocop
robocop
12 Followers

I'd always lusted after my aunt's tits. she'd just turned 40 and her tits had got bigger with age. My aunt Julia was nowhere near on the overly large size, she just had a whopping pair of watermelons on her chest that I often fantasised about fucking and having my way with. to top it all off she worked as a nurse, the uniform she wore always clinging to her full, curvy frame. one weekend my fantasies of her tits became reality.

Julia needed some renovation work done on her house, so she'd asked me to come over for the weekend to help out. I gladly accepted! I turned up on her doorstep and she answered the door, greeting me merrily. I couldn't help eye her up and down though, such was the outfit she was wearing - the first thing I noticed obviously was her top. It was a tight-fitting leopard skin job, the material itself extremely thin and stretched to the limits by her buxom melons, the tops of which were revealed as it was low-cut. Her bra underneath appeared to be trying to force her boobs out from the top - they bulged up and outwards pressing together to form a nice, deep, thick valley of cleavage. Aunt Julia's skin wasn't tanned but wasn't pale either, and her melons shimmered slightly as she closed the door behind me. Black leggings completed the outfit and clung to her lovely heart-shaped ass.

Well I soon got to work, she'd wanted her bathroom renovated and a new shower fitted.......(to hell with all this scene-setting, I'll cut to the chase).

we were face-to-face in the bathroom. Looking down, I gazed at her gigantic tits in that leopard skin top and reached up to cup them. I pushed her big tits up from their undersides, causing my aunt's cleavage to swell out and deepen further. She sighed and arched her back as I went to work, roaming my hands all over her big melons and pushing them together. My cock was bulging in my pants and aunt Julia began to stroke it slightly. I lowered my head and kissed my way down to her huge bulging cleavage, keeping my face in her tits as I found the bottom of her top and pulled it over her head.

My aunt was wearing a light blue, silk bra that strained against its load. Placing my face against her buxom chest again I kissed and licked the deep valley of her cleavage, pressing her tits together in her bra and moving my mouth all over her gorgeous boobs. I pulled her bra straps down off her shoulders and moved behind to unclasp it, still sucking and kissing her titflesh. the bra (a 38GG) fell to the floor and my aunt's massive knockers jiggled into view, bouncing off each other slightly. They showed little sag and stood out proudly, shimmering ever so slightly, and her big brown nipples were pointed. Placing my hands on the sides of her tits I pushed them together eagerly and went back to work, this time going straight for her nipples. Taking a large brown areole in my mouth I sucked and kissed her big boobs, all the while listening to her moan and sigh in pleasure. My cock was rock-hard now and my aunt stopped me and told me to sit down on the edge of the bath, which I did.

Aunt Julia knelt down between my slightly spread knees and took off my jeans, my cock springing up ready for action and dripping with pre-cum. I was harder than ever, and the way her tits bounced and swayed about as she moved made me want to cum on them even more. aunt Julia kneeled between my legs and let her big boobs sway back and forward over my cockhead, which occasionally flicked her cleavage. Then she suddenly leant forward and rested her melons on my dick completely, reaching round my back and holding my ass as she did so. they felt so heavy and soft I could've cum right there but my aunt had other ideas. Reaching up onto the shelf, she took a bottle of baby oil that was there, flicked open the cap and upended the bottle on my dick, covering me in the goo. It oozed down my shaft which was sticking up and pointing right at her bulging tits.

I couldn't wait much longer as I watched her proceed to squirt the oil onto her tits, moving the bottle left and right as she applied its contents onto her chest. After she had completely lubed her boobs, Julia dropped the bottle to the floor and suddenly leaned forward, enveloping my cock in her cleavage. I placed a hand on her shoulder and watched as she pumped her busty tits up and down my aching cock, moving her body up and down and keeping her big natural knockers wrapped around my throbbing dick. My knees held in her place slightly by her sides as she titfucked me with increasing speed, her huge melons bouncing up and down on my lubed cock and sending shockwaves of pleasure up and down my shaft. I watched as my helmet appeared and disappeared between my aunt's big boobs, her massive bouncing tits pleasuring my dick. As I felt my cum boil I told her I was about to cum.

Aunt Julia released my cock from her bulging, hanging melons. She placed her left arm underneath her big tits, lifting them up in the process so they looked like two balloons pushed together on her chest, creating a colossal cleavage. They bulged over her arm and made her chest look nice and big, her large brown nipples like small saucers. With her right hand she grasped my cock and moved her knockers forward, frantically jerking me off and pointing my dick at her chest.

Keeping a hand on her shoulder and holding onto the basin with the other, I groaned as I felt my cock surge. The first blast of cum coursed through my shaft and madly splattered across her bulging cleavage. Aunt jane made a high-pitched cooing noise and smiled, my knees jerking as she continued to wank my cock and I kept spurting, ropes of cum landing on her expansive titflesh and nipples. Her hand was a blur as she jerked my dick over her boobs as I watched and groaned, as more blasts streaked all over her lovely big melons, my spasming cock squirting cum on her huge cleavage and nipples. Her big boobs jiggled slightly as she pumped my dick over them, then aunt Julia milked my cock tenderly as the spasms subsided, tickling my balls with her nails. I looked down at her cum-covered chest, the buxom melons drenched in spunk which dribbled lazily down her titflesh and nipples.

I'm doing her garden next week....

robocop
robocop
12 Followers