My Busty Cousin Ch. 01

Story Info
A visit at my cousin turns into something more.
6.3k words
4.58
197k
315

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LostSoulz
LostSoulz
1,224 Followers

I've got to tell you about the time my family went over to my Uncles house for lunch. I met my cousin there and, well let me get on with it. My name is Steve and I'm 20 and in my second year at a good college. I'm home for the holidays staying with my parents. I had been home for about 2 weeks. This is where the story starts.

"Steve, come on you need to get ready!" my mom shouted up the stairs.

"Oh mom, do I have to go with you today?"

"Yes, you do, your uncle and cousin are counting on you to help her get adjusted to college."

So long story short, my cousin who I didn't know well at all got into the same college as me. My parents thought it would be a good idea to have a huge family lunch on Saturday and I had to attend. I hadn't seen my cousin since she was about 12 so I didn't know her well. I'm not sure why we never saw each other. Just one of those things.

"Alright, alright, I'm getting ready," I said. I hopped in the shower, put on a good shirt, some jeans, brushed my hair and looked good. People always tell me I'm good looking and so I guess I was. I'm 6 foot with messy black hair, and a pretty good body. Good genetics I guess.

Anyway, I was ready so, mom dad and I hopped in the car. We drove to my uncle's house. He had a big fancy, modern house in the country and was amazed at the beautiful scenery on the way there.

Eventually we arrived, parked the car and we all walked to the front door.

Before we could ring the bell, my uncle opened the door and invited us in. Kisses, hugs and the usual from my mom (his sister) and a good handshake between my dad and him and another from me. "Great to see you all, especially you Steve. I appreciate you taking time to help Kathryn with questions about college. She's around here somewhere, but you'll soon meet again. It's been years since you've seen her right?"

"Yes about 8 years I think," I said as I smiled.

"Well come in, everyone's here. Grab a drink and come relax." He said letting us into his mansion.

It was kind of awkward at first seeing uncles and aunts ("Oh my how you're grown") and making small talk about the weather and politics and so on. Little baby cousins were running around playing and everyone seemed to ask me how my first year of college was. It became quite boring after a while. That was until I saw my cousin. She eventually came outside.

Jees, it was like everything stopped and she walked slowly. I felt like I went deaf! I was just stunned by her beauty. In front of me and walking with a shy smile and not walking with confidence was to put it best, a young Denise Milani. But instead of big fake tits, my cousin had gigantic, mesmerizing, impossibly huge and what looked like natural breasts. She was wearing our university's hoody with the letters stretched across it. Ever step she took, they bounced inside the over stretched hoody. Each breast was about twice the size of her head. They looked cartoonish on her slim frame. She looked so beautiful but seemed like she didn't know she was hot. I quickly looked up as she approached me.

"Hi...I'm Kathryn." She said as she stuck her hand out to shake mine. "But haha, you already know that! I haven't seen you in ages and...I dunno, although we family, I hardly know you. I shook her hand. I could feel my hand shaking. Jesus what a pair of melons. As a breast man, I have never seen boobs that big online or anywhere.

"Yes, I know...it's kinda weird isn't it?" I said trying not to look at her tits. "Well your dad asked my parents if I would help you with questions about college and so here I am!" She smiled showing her perfect white teeth.

"Yeah thank you so much. It means a lot and I'm excited as you can see," looking down at her hoody with the college's logo on. Shit I didn't want to look but glanced quickly down at her chest. I felt a bit hot and sweaty. "We will have a chat after lunch. You can come to my room and check out what I've bought so far and check out my subjects and so on. I know dad will be busy entertaining the family with his wine collection and stupid stories about his younger days." She giggled and I did too.

I couldn't wait. I knew she was my cousin, but I would be alone with this gorgeous 19-year-old, huge breasted woman. My dick started to throb a bit just at the thought. "Alright, see you in there!" she said and turned to walk away. Her ass, my god, it was perfect. Big, round and stuck out far from her shapely thighs. This was an incredible and beautiful woman. Perfect bum and giant breasts.

Suddenly I could hear voices again and everything continued as normal. People were laughing, drinking and kids were playing. It was like I zoned out. OK, OK, she's your cousin I said to myself. Control yourself!

My uncle called everyone for lunch, and we all sat around the huge table by the pool. To my disappointment, my cousin sat at the far end of the table so I couldn't chat to her or even check her out a bit more.

Lunch was great except for the boring conversations about college and questions about girlfriends. I had a few flings but nothing serious. I often glanced at my cousin who was being quiet, not really talking but smiling. Every now and then we caught each other's eyes from across the table and she smiled. Each time she did, I felt a flutter of butterflies in my stomach.

Eventually lunch finished and everyone got up and continued drinking and talking amongst themselves. My uncle came up to me and said Kathryn was in her room and I was to go meet her there. "Thanks again for doing this Steve!"

"No problem. How do I get to her room?"

"Oh...you climb the stairs, turn left and last door on the right. If you reach the bathroom, you've gone too far!"

"Thanks, I got it" I said as I started walking away. I could here in the distance the soft chatter amongst family and it grew softer as I climbed the giant staircase. I reached the top a little out of breath. I made it to her room and knocked on the door.

"Come in!" I opened the door slowly and entered my cousin's room. It was a large room with a king-size bed, some posters of rock bands and a huge flat screen TV.

"Hey Steve, come on in." My legs felt weak as I stared at this gorgeous beauty that was my cousin.

"Sit on the bed. Want a drink? I snuck these from outside." She said as I was handed a cold beer.

"Sure, thanks!" I said. I opened it up.

"Cheers!" she said as we clinked the glasses together. We each took a sip of our beers. "So tell me all about college, what's it like, what the teaches like, what the boys are like...I hope they as handsome as you" she giggled.

"Well haha, I don't know, I can't really tell you about the boys as I like girls..."

"Ooooooh, so you had a few girlfriends?"

"Well not really, just sort of casual flings here and there," I told her truthfully.

"Lucky you then. The boys at my school are so immature and you know...I want to meet a nice guy...like you." She said blushing. I also started blushing.

"Well you need to be careful, not everyone is nice. Guys are mostly looking to get laid and treat girls like shit."

"I'll be careful but at least I'll have you to look after me." She said smiling sweetly. I was beginning to relax now and felt calmer. I sensed she was too. I had almost forgotten about the two massive breasts in front of me. She came to sit on the bed next to me. The soft bed creaked slightly as she sat down. Must be the weight of her huge boobs. I hope she didn't notice me looking at them.

"So what else can you tell me about college then, handsome?"

"The teachers are really good..."

"No, I mean I want to know about the juicy stuff." She interrupted. "We haven't seen each other in years, we're cousins, let's catch up! I want to know about the girls you've been with!"

"What? I can't tell you that..."

"I'm not a kid! I'm a little bit sexually experienced. Don't worry, I'm not going to tell anyone."

"It's not that, it's just I don't kiss and tell." I smiled.

"Ahhhh so you have kissed someone then...at least kissed them, I'm sure you've done more?" she asked.

I laughed. I took another sip of my beer. She did too. "Um...haha you got me," I said. "I don't know what to say!"

"Tell me who you kissed! I'm sure she was pretty!" This conversation was getting exciting.

"OK OK, I slept with 3 girls this year. But you won't know them, so what's the point!" I asked.

"You're right, I won't know them, but I need details! What did they look like...wait, even better, let's stalk them on social media! Where's your phone?" she said playfully pushing me on the bed trying to feel for my phone.

"Cut that out!" I laughed. "I'm ticklish!" She started tickling my ribs and eventually I gave up. "Alright, you win!" I conceded.

She grabbed my phone out my pocket and went onto Facebook.

"Who's the first girl, like what's her name?" she asked.

"Kelly Warner." I said

"Let's see, Kelly, Kelly, hmmmm she's not your Facebook friend...oh wait there she is! Wow she's pretty, good going cuz! Let's scroll through some more pics! There she in at the library I think and wow, what's this, her in a bikini at the beach!" I blushed a bit, I knew what was coming.

"What a body on her! And those boobs, no way they are real, they are massive!"

"Haha, no they are real!" I said becoming a bit bolder. "Trust me!" I smirked.

"OK fine, but who else? Give me another name." She was now very interested in my phone and looking intently at it.

"Lisa Stevens."

"OK, let's see, yes she is your friend and oh my GOD! You have a thing for busty girls?"

I blushed a bit more, felt my face get hot and legs a bit weaker. "Yes, I guess I do."

"Oh my, you definitely are a breast man then? These boobs are even bigger than the last girl!"

"You mean Kelly?" I asked.

"Yes...her!" she said as she kept scrolling. "I can see they are natural by the way they are close together making a deep dark cleavage. How big were her boobs?" she asked. I started stuttering but found myself at ease and answering the questions.

"36G" I said. "They were enormous, like I like them!" I blurted out!

"You must have had fun with those then, I'm sure."

My thoughts went back to that day when I had an incredible titfuck and fuck.

"Yes..." I said quietly.

"So who is the third girl?" I was getting excited now at this boob talk.

"Well she's not on Facebook, but I have a few pics she sent me." I smirked.

"Oh you mean these sexy pics?" she said as she showed me my image gallery of her in a few sexy poses. "Those boobs are even bigger, like biggest I've seen...well second biggest..." she said as she looked down at her enormous knockers. I let out a shy laugh. Even though she was my cousin, I felt excited and my dick started to get harder.

"Each pic shows more and more cleavage, I mean how many are there..."

Suddenly there was silence. I knew before she said anything, she had stumbled on our sex pics.

"Is...is that you, getting a BJ?" she asked.

I tried to grab the phone and she laughed and moved her hands. "Yes, but please don't tell anyone, shit, I don't want to get into trouble or anything!"

"I'm not telling anyone Steve, I'm just impressed with the size of your...your thing!"

"Ummmmm...Thanks, I guess!" I stuttered.

"How big is it?"

"You can't ask me that, I'm your cousin!" I said startled.

"So what, I'm not inexperienced or anything, I'm just curious. Look, you're not the only one with something big around here." She said as we both laughed a little bit. "I know you're a boob guy and it's impossible not to notice these huge boobs." She tried to hold them up with her small hands, but the giant tits were too heavy and big for her to lift more than a few seconds.

"Wow!" I whispered.

"So how big are you?" Kathryn was smiling now, enjoying teasing me.

"Um...well, I last measured like a few years ago, I don't really know." I said truthfully.

"Well let's measure it then!" she said joyfully as she got up off the bed and started scratching in a drawer.

"What! You're mad, our family is downstairs and besides, I'm can't show you my dick! We'll get into trouble!"

"Here it is found it!" she said as she pulled out the measuring tape. "Look, I'll lock the door, no one will disturb us. You can even hear everyone is still listening to my dad's stupid stories."

I heard lots of laughter. I was beginning to feel like this isn't such a bad thing. I was feeling kind of horny. Then I had a plan. I didn't want to be the only 1 naked. She locked the door.

"So let me get this straight. You want to measure my dick, right?"

"Right!"

"Well how can I do that when it's not at its fullest length?"

"I could show you my boobs. I know you like gigantic tits and these natural wonders are impossibly huge? I'll show them to you. Will that help?" As if she needed to ask!

"Yeah, I guess so," I said nonchalantly.

She lifted her hoody up displaying an oversized white tshirt. I could just make out the shape of her boobs and saw hints of her hard nipples.

"Wow, those are incredible!" I stared. She took off her tshirt revealing the largest bra I had ever seen. It was dark blue and covered most of her boobs. The parts that the bra didn't cover were incredible. Massive fleshy tits were squashed and overflowed from her bra from the top to the sides. Only the bottom offered any type of support and those wires looked under immense pressure.

"Thank You! I've always had gigantic boobs and they won't seem to stop growing. Mom and Dad are freaking out. They have to import my bra's as no shop here has my size. They say it costs them a lot of money, but they have tons of it. It's hard to find my size with my slim waist. That's really the problem. My bra size as I'm sure you'll want to know is 34." She smirked.

"34 what? Please don't tease me!" I begged.

"No, you first and be quick about it, I'm getting tired of holding these tits up!"

"OK, OK, are you sure the doors locked?" I asked.

"Yes, come on. Let's see it!" My hard cock was throbbing and trying to burst through my jeans.

I stood up and unbuttoned my jeans and my belt and dropped them to the floor. She stared at the outline of my big dick through the boxer shorts. She licked her lips a bit. It was so sexy. I couldn't believe this was happening.

I dropped my boxer shorts in one quick motion. My raging cock was pointing angrily towards my cousin. Her giant bigger than basketball sized tits jumped with excitement as she finally spoke.

"Christ that's a nice dick! Huge!" I like the way she admired my cock. I was uncontrollably horny now. "OK let's take the tape...and uh hold it here, actually I'll hold it..." She put the cold silvery part at the base of my dick and held it there. Her palm brushed my shaft and I moaned. "Haha, someone likes being touched down here!" I kept quiet.

"Ok, let's pull this tape to the end...like this here. Keep looking at my tits!" I didn't need to be told twice.

"OK, two, three, six, eight, ten, ten and a half inches, fuck me that's large!" I was ten and half inches.

"OK so now you know how big I am, how big are your tits?" My heart was pounding and my legs weak from this sexual talk. I sat on the bed. My cousin took off her bra and flung it at me.

Her mega juggs were staring back at me. I nearly blew a load. There was almost no sag. Her tits started a few inches below her collar bone and ended a few inches above her belly button. The massive and firm looking tits looked so juicy, full, heavy and magnificent. I involuntarily moaned.

"These tits? These are a whopping 34L!" She proudly boasted.

I couldn't believe it. My young cousin, slim with a flat belly, beautiful hips and bum was standing topless with her giant tits wobbling. It was like someone photoshopped Wendy Fiore's tits to a cartoonish size. I sat in silence. My aching cock throbbing, rock hard and desperate. Her bra was sitting on my shoulder. I grabbed it and sniffed her sweet perfume and looked at the label. Sure enough it was 34L. She sat down next to me.

"Do you want to kiss me?" she sweetly said. I knew it was wrong. Wild thoughts went through my head, I almost didn't know what to do. But I wanted it and I think she did too. I held her cheek and slowly came closer and put my lips on hers. The first touch felt exhilarating. My body felt like someone was shocking me with electricity but in a good way. I felt her tongue part my lips and we kissed passionately. I could feel her massive tits against my chest. Our tongues swirled around while we groaned in each other's mouths. She stroked my thighs with her long nails making me moan even more.

She broke off the kiss. "You can touch them if you want." I gently took both my hands and pressed them against 1 breast. It was so heavy, yet soft with a good firmness about it. She had cute little nipples that stood out and medium sized areola. It took both my hands to hold up just 1 breast. And I could barely manage that.

"Fuck your tits are incredible!" I moaned.

"Fuck, your dick is incredible!" she said.

While I played with her tits, she took my cock gently into the palms of her hands and slowly started to stroke me. Her gentle soft hands went up and down the length of my shaft. "Ahhhhhhh that's good!" I encouraged her. "Keep going!" She stroked my cock like an expert up and down feeling the sensitive skin of my long dick. She squeezed a bit harder as I reluctantly let go of her tits and lay back moaning. She used both hands to beat me off now. I looked up and her beautiful eyes were smiling at me watching me moan in pleasure.

She went a bit faster and I could feel the skin of my cock gently pulling up and down. My cock pulsed harder. She stopped now. Worried I had taken this too far I looked up. She was squirting some moisturizing cream on her hands and rubbed them together. Both warm, soft and slippery hands ran up and down my penis bringing incredible sensations to it. This was so forbidden. Her gentle hands went even faster now, and I cried out in pleasure. My long cock was pointing to the roof and my incredibly busty cousin was jerking me off with her soft hands. She gently rubbed her thumbs in circle motion on the soft underside of my cock.

"Come me for me Steve! You like your busty cousin jerking your cock off? You want to wrap these 34L tits around your cock...?"

That did it. I bucked my hips, cried out louder hoping no one would hear and started to spurt large amounts of cum that shot about 2 feet in the air. I moaned as I continued spurting and so did my cousin. I heard the cum land on my thighs and her tits. The pleasure shooting through me continued as she jacked my cock careful not to touch the head and get every last drop out of me. She continued jerking my shaft and encouraging me more as I exploded more cum all over her tits. I grunted one last time and finally I saw the last few drops dribble out my cock. I lay panting on the bed. That was an amazing experience. Kathryn started rubbing cum into her tits. "God that was incredible Steve! Just jerking your thick cock has made me incredibly horny and I want more but let's save it for another time. I want to take things slow." I was a bit disappointed. I wanted to wrap those juggs around my cock but thought best not to push it. "I want to do it when we're properly alone and no one to bother us."

"I agree," I said. Suddenly, I got a message on my phone. It was from my mom. It read:

Where are u? We're leaving soon!

"Your parents wanting to leave?"

"Yeah, but I don't!"

"Look, I'm driving into town tomorrow to get a few things. How about I stop off at yours and we can continue this...this, I don't know what you would call it!" She started getting dressed and so did I.

"Yes of course." I said excited. "My parents are out the whole day tomorrow at their friend's farewell. It's a whole sit-down thing so they'll be gone from midday. Why don't you come around then?"

LostSoulz
LostSoulz
1,224 Followers
12