My Busty Cousin Ch. 03

Story Info
Ms. Koppel meets Steve, a threesome is planned and more...
9.7k words
4.7
46.3k
91

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LostSoulz
LostSoulz
1,243 Followers

Previously: After helping his cousin move into college, they finally met Kat's busty roommate and they had wild sex in the dorm room. Ms. Koppel, another lecturer with massive tits heard complaints about Steve and the loud sex noises coming from Kat's dorm room. Ms. Koppel now wants to see Steve in her office after classes. Now, the final chapter of My Busty Cousin.

_________________

"Shit!" I said out loud. I was busted by some students who ratted on me to Ms. Koppel. Now I had to go see her. I will probably get suspended or worse banned from the girl's dorms. Where will I have sex? I thought harder. Perhaps this won't be such a bad thing. Maybe this will be an opportunity to finally get Ms. Koppel into bed. I had to see her after classes today.

Classes went slowly and I was kind of uninterested. I kept thinking about the mind-blowing threesome I had with Cindy and Kat. She doesn't know about me seeing Ms. Koppel. I thought it best not to worry her. When class finally ended, I made my way to Ms. Koppel's office.

It was quite a distance from the dorms in another building so I crossed the green lawns watching all my fellow students go about the day until I reached the building where her office was. I went through the doors and looked for the directions to her office. I finally found them. She was on the third floor. I hiked up 3 flights of stairs. The corridor was dark and empty as if no one was there. I thought it was strange no one was around, but it was after classes and most people had returned back to the dorm rooms or were enjoying the day outside.

I carried on walking towards her office. It seemed her office was the last door on the left. My footsteps echoed in the empty corridor. There were just a few windows streaming in sunlight, but I found my way easily to the end of the corridor.

I knocked on the door. No answer. I waited a few seconds and knocked again but still there was no answer. So, there I was in this creepy and empty corridor and no one answering. I was sure I had the right office. I knocked louder this time. I heard a voice inside.

"Oh...er...Come in!" the voice said.

I turned the handle and opened the door. Ms. Koppel was sitting at her desk in front of her computer, eyes on her screen. "Close the door and sit down Steven!" she said with a hint of irritation. I closed the door. It sounds like I'm in big shit, I thought. I sat on the chair opposite her with just the desk between us. I looked up at her. She was still busy on her computer. She really did look like a younger, bustier Christina Hendricks. Curvy as hell, beautiful with soft features, massive breasts, big ass and hips and a slim waist. I started to get horny, but this wasn't the time for that. "Um...Ms. Koppel, why didn't you answer the door when I knocked the first time?"

She stopped clicking on her screen and looked up at me. "I'll be asking the questions, thank you!" she said with confidence. I stayed quiet. My heart was beating loudly in my chest. I really didn't want to get suspended or anything. I also didn't want to get Cindy or Kat in trouble.

She took off her glasses and looked at me, then swung her chair to face me. She had stopped using her computer now. "Steven, tell me what happened yesterday."

"Well...um..." I stuttered.

"Out with it, come on!" she demanded.

"I...er...my girlfriend and I were playing around, like just sort of having fun!"

"Don't lie to me!" she shouted. I got a shock. "I know what you were doing in there. I wasn't born yesterday." She said firmly.

"Um..."

"And there were more than just two of you, I heard it myself!"

"Huh? I thought you said students reported it to you?"

There was silence. She looked a bit taken aback. "Uh...I...well I mean...OK fine. I was walking past the girl's dorms when I heard these noises coming from the dorm room. I asked one of the students who stays here, and she said Kathryn and Cindy. But there was a man's voice and as you are aware men are not allowed in the women's dorm area. So, I waited behind a pillar until the door opened and I saw you leave."

"So, you spied on me?" I asked feeling a bit angry.

"No, I just wanted...well, yes I guess I did...but you shouldn't have been there you know. I was just making sure..."

"Three consenting adults were having sex?" I interrupted.

"You...You...had a THREESOME?" she asked looking shocked.

"Yes I did. But why is that important Ms. Koppel?" I asked inquisitively. I could feel I had her on the backfoot now.

"No reason...I mean it's just...Look, I'm sorry I spied on you. The thing is, I...I was jealous." She admitted.

"Jealous? I don't understand Ms. Koppel." I sensed the mood in the room changing and I wasn't angry anymore.

"This may come as a surprise to you, but...I..." she hesitated. "I don't get to sleep with men often." "I'm only 25, just a few years older than you and...I have needs too!"

I felt sorry for her but at the same time my brain was scheming a plan. This was an opening to find out more information from her and get her into bed or do her on the sofa.

"I'm sorry about that...but Ms. Koppel, why does a beautiful women like you not get um...laid?"

"Please, call me Lara. Do you really think I'm beautiful?"

"I do." I said truthfully. "You remind me of Christina Hendricks, the actress, but younger..."

"And with much bigger breasts." She blurted out and smiled. I smiled at her comment.

"That's true Ms...I mean Lara."

"The truth is Steve I think men are intimidated by me...intimidated by my assets." She said as she looked down at her heaving, giant tits. "I've always had large boobs in school. When I say large, I don't mean D cups. In school at 18 years old, they were F cups...and they kept on growing. At first, I hated them, but then I got a lot of attention from boys, so I felt good about that. But by 19 they were GG's and I had a flat belly, so they looked cartoonish, especially on my small frame. But they kept on growing...

They stuck out far from my body and have very little sag, just enough to give them shape."

"Lara, I don't understand, why are you telling me this?" I liked where this conversation was going.

She continued.

"I've seen Kathryn and Cindy. They both started in my class yesterday. When you told me, you had a threesome with them, I knew you are a breast man. And I've always been attracted to you since you started last year."

"Me?" I said shocked.

"Yes and knowing you're a breast man makes me happy and not shy that I have these giant boobs hanging off my chest."

I was shocked, didn't know what to say. I was horny as fuck from listening to her talk about her tits, but I couldn't believe it, the hottest lecturer in school is attracted to me. Here we are all alone in a deserted building sitting with this busty goddess. Finally, I spoke.

"Well, that's a lot to take in Lara. You are the hottest lecturer here and...to tell you the truth a fantasy of mine. I am a boob guy, always have been."

"But..." she started. "I'm afraid we can't take this further. I could lose my job sleeping with a student." The disappointment washed over me.

"Why? We are two consenting adults, why couldn't we do it?"

"Because people frown on this between a student and I teacher or lecturer. I know it's in the college rules."

"People don't have to know; it will be our secret." I said determined for this to work.

Lara thought for a moment. "What about Kathryn, your girlfriend.?"

"She's on board with this. She wants to be my girlfriend but as you know we had a threesome and we want to experiment."

"OK...let me think about it." She said while looking deep in thought.

A bit disappointed but not entirely so, I conceded she needed to think about it.

"So Lara..." I said as I got up off the chair. "You never did tell me your bra size now?"

"Haha...yeah, I guess I didn't." she said smiling.

"34JJ." She said holding them up with her small hands and barely managing.

"Mmmm, that sounds amazing. I really hope it works out for us." I said hopefully.

"Wait a second! You didn't tell me how big you are." She smiled at me wickedly. "Are the rumours true?"

"Why don't I show you?" I said taking off my belt and jeans. My hard cock pressed against my boxers. She saw the outline and gasped. I saw her lick her lips. I slowly took down my boxers and inch by inch showed her my thick cock.

"Ten and a half inches." I said proudly. I waited for a response.

"Jesus! You're part elephant!" she exclaimed.

"Well, maybe just the trunk." I laughed.

I pulled up my pants and made my way out her office.

"Wait!" she said. I turned around.

"If we're going to have this threesome, we can't do it on campus. I don't want anyone to suspect us. I want this to happen. Give me your number and I'll message you when and where. Ok?"

"Sounds good to me, Lara." I gave her my number and said goodbye. I left smiling knowing this could happen any day now. With a beautiful, busty and curvy stunner that has been my fantasy for a while now, I couldn't wait. I walked over to Kat's dorm to tell her the news.

"Mmmm amazing!" exclaimed Kat when I told her the news. "I can't believe you showed her your cock! So cheeky, I love it!" she said.

"So when you guys gonna do this?" said Cindy.

"Don't you mean when WE are going to do this?" I said.

"You mean...you want me there too?" asked Cindy.

"Of course," Kat and I said together.

"A bevy of busty, beautiful bosoms for me!" I smiled.

We all laughed and smiled at each other. "Well, I'll be off." I said making for the door.

"Wait!" said Kat. I stopped before opening the door for the second time that day.

"We not gonna celebrate?"

"Yeah! Aren't we gonna have some fun?" said Cindy.

I locked the door and smirked. I turned around slowly. Cindy was already standing near me. She unbuckled my belt and dropped my pants and boxers. My throbbing and growing dick popped out and slapped her cheek.

"Oof! What a big cock!" And as she said that she engulfed my growing member into her tight mouth. Moaning with a mouthful of cock she had wet my entire dick with her saliva. She now used 2 hands to slide up and down my cock and she swallowed more of it.

"Gaaaah!" I yelled, feeling my knees become weak. My knees involuntarily bent slightly while she gave me an incredible double fisted handjob and blowjob. Kat positioned herself under me and started sucking my heavy, hairless balls. Her pointy tongue tickled my sensitive balls and I started feeling the hairs on my neck stand up from the pleasure. I moaned loudly. The room was full of wet sucking and slurping noises.

Now Kat spread my ass open and started tonguing, kissing and licking my tight asshole. I had to grab onto the wall to stop myself falling over from the immense pleasure I was getting. My cousin was rimming my ass, while Cindy bobbed on my cock, almost gagging on it. I cried out in pleasure as I felt Kat's warm tongue snake into my asshole now. I grunted in pleasure. I was almost ready to cum and warned them.

"Not yet!" yelled Kat. She continued slobbering in and around my asshole and I groaned and tried my best to hold back. Suddenly I felt a finger go into my ass as she gently fingered my prostate.

"I learnt this from one of the girls in class. Apparently, this massage will make you come more and harder than you ever did!" I just groaned in appreciation and enjoyed the weird and wonderful feeling of her tiny finger massage me from the inside.

"Cindy, you gonna have a mouthful if not more of Steve's cum! You ready?"

Cindy grunted an approval as she now bobbed her head furiously deep throating my cock. The sensitive head went right down her throat and the muscles of her throat opened to accommodate my length and girth. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh...FUUUUUUCK!" I screamed as I felt a soft finger gently massage my prostate. "I'm gonna cum!"

I threw my head back as Kat's finger flicked my prostate causing immense pleasure and at the same time Cindy took my cock all the way to the base, her pointy nose touching my groin. She kept her head there, while flicking her tongue around the base of my dick. The head of my cock was stuck deep in her throat as I cried out loud and unloaded massive amounts of hot cum into her throat. She tried to gulp but couldn't really with my cock spewing and stuck in her throat. The cum unloaded in her throat built up and poured out of her mouth. I realised she may not be able to breathe so I withdrew my cock and she swallowed my cum, except a bit that dribbled down her chin and around her lips. Finally, when she had swallowed it and was about to speak, she cleared her throat and smiled.

"Don't you DARE lick your lips!" said Kat. She came over and licked my cum off Cindy's lips and continued making out with her. I sat down on the sofa to recover as I watched this horny sight in front of me. I was out of breath from moaning and cumming so hard. I lay back on the sofa and Kat and Cindy finally got up, smiled at me. "Oh shit, I'm late for my extra classes!" said Cindy. "I had so much fun and looking forward to our foursome soon! Gotta run!"

And we quickly said goodbye and she ran out the room and slammed the door.

"Kat, that was amazing what you did!" I have never felt that feeling before, it was just euphoric!"

"There's more where that came from!" she said. She sat down next to me on the sofa.

As I lay back into the soft cushiony L cups of my cousin, I felt myself drift off and eventually fall asleep.

I awoke suddenly. My phone was vibrating. I was half awake as I grabbed my phone. I looked at the number but didn't recognize it. I then looked at the time. I had been asleep for about an hour. Kat stirred beneath me.

"Hello?" I said groggily as I answered the phone.

"Hey Steve, it's Lara!"

"Hey Lara, how are..."

"No time to chat!" she interrupted. "I wonder if you can help me. My niece has come to visit, and I've been called into an emergency meeting with the head of my department. I don't want her to sit alone in my office. Would you mind coming over to keep her company? I won't be too long"

"Huh? Oh yeah...sure, ok. Will be over in a minute."

"Great, thanks so much, got to go, see you later!" she said.

I hung up the phone. Kat was still sleeping so I didn't wake her. I splashed some water on my face and walked over to Lara's office. There was no one in the building still and it seemed so creepy.

I went up the stairs and when I got to her office, the door was open. Sitting on the sofa in Lara's office was her niece. What a stunner. A beautiful blonde with flawless features, long hair, soft smooth skin that she showed off in a strapless, black top, huge breasts that looked so firm and with no signs of a bra. She looked about 5 foot 5, thin with all her weight packed into her big bum. Beautiful hips with just a bit of chubbiness to them. Thick thighs and thin legs that were squashed into a tight pair of yoga pants. She got up eagerly to introduce herself. I was lost for words. Especially as she got up, I noticed her big bum and tits jiggle.

"I'm Kelly!" she extended a hand.

"I'm Steve!" I said as I lightly shook it.

"Thanks for doing this! It's just that Lara is kinda my only ride home as she has this stupid meeting, but thanks for keeping me company! It's spooky in this old building."

"Yeah..." I said.

"So you at college here?" I asked.

"No, I just finished school and I'm taking a gap year. What about you? Does my aunt teach you?"

"Um...no not quite, we just know each other from social gatherings." I said.

"So you're sleeping together?"

"HUH! What? No...I mean..."

"It's ok, I saw the way she looked at you, there's definitely something there!"

"We haven't slept together, well at least not yet."

"So you're hoping to sleep with my aunt? I don't blame you. She is the embodiment of a woman. That figure! I'm so jealous!"

"But why are you jealous, if you don't mind me asking? You're really attractive and have a similar body." I boldly said.

"Well she's got bigger hips, bum...and boobs."

"Really, I didn't notice." I lied. "You've got all of those too. Incredible if you don't mind me saying."

"That's sweet Steve, you really think so?"

"I do, I mean those yoga pants aren't telling any lies!" We both laughed.

"I guess I do have a big ass. People always compliment me on it."

"And that's not even the best part!" I boldly claimed.

"What do you mean?" she asked. I looked up at her chest.

"Haha, so you're a breast man then? Shudda known if you have a thing for my aunt." She smiled.

"Tits and ass man, in that order!" I smiled and she laughed showing her beautiful white teeth.

"So is it true, all boob guys love huge breasts?"

"Well, I can't speak for all guys, but I love them massive. Huge and natural is my preferred choice." I felt my cock stir and heart pound. Especially when she started giggling in a sexy way at my admission.

Kelly shifted in the chair and uncrossed her legs. She seemed more relaxed. "Why do you think guys love huge tits?"

"I dunno actually. Perhaps it's got something to do with evolution or maybe it's..." I paused.

"Go on...I want to hear what you have to say." She eagerly said.

"Sorry if I'm a bit coarse, but it's mainly because they look and feel so good." My cock was already hard and eager to see where this conversation was going.

"So you're already turned on I take it by these breasts?" She looked down.

"I wouldn't lie if I said I was at least intrigued by them."

"So, if I said to you, I'll show them to you, you wouldn't say no?"

"No...I wouldn't."

Kelly went over to the door and locked it. "Don't want us getting busted." she said.

"Steve, I am feeling quite horny now. Maybe it's this talk but I think it's that I'm excited I found a guy who would appreciate my assets, you know?"

I just nodded slowly.

She slowly and seductively pulled her top over her head. I was right, no bra. Her glorious, gigantic and gravity defying breasts came into view. They were incredible. They started high on her chest and rested just above her belly button. They stuck out from her small frame. Her small, pink areola were capped with hard bright pink nipples that looked like they were throbbing, much like my cock now. I stared in disbelief.

"I'm sure you want to know how big they are?"

"Ye...yeah!"

"32HH...and natural!"

"I can tell that..."

"Do you want to feel them?" Before I could answer, her phoned beeped. She looked down at it. "Great news, it's Lara. She's still in meeting for about another hour. So, it's just you and me up here in this locked room. So what'ya say? Don't be shy!"

I sat down on the sofa next to her, finding it hard to walk with my cock trying to burst through my jeans. I sat down and she smiled. I turned to face her and took both my hands and placed them on her massive chest. I felt the hard nipples in my palms. I gave a gentle squeeze and she moaned. Her tits were heavy, incredibly soft, smooth and very bouncy. Each tit was bigger than my head and even with an outstretched palm, I couldn't cover all her breast with 1 hand. I took a deep breath.

"Do you like my small nipples?" she asked.

"Mmmmmm...your breasts...they feel incredible!" I continued squeezing them, a bit harder now and gently flicked and felt her nipples and bumpy areola. She continued to moan.

"You can suck them if you want." she moaned.

I hefted 1 heavy massive breast up and held it with two hands. It was so massive and sexy. I gently kissed her nipple while watching her. Her eyes were closed, and she was half smiling. I licked around the areola and squashed the tit into my face and mouth.

"Ahhhh, that's good...keep going!" she egged me on.

I took the nipple into my mouth and sucked hard while squeezing her heavy tit. I took my one hand now and placed it on her other breast, feeling it while I sucked, kissed and licked her huge tit. I did the same to the other breast and now Kelly started stroking my cock through my pants.

LostSoulz
LostSoulz
1,243 Followers