My Captain

Story Info
A pirate breaks his wench.
1.6k words
4.07
42.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was scared...blindfolded and alone. Would anyone rescue her? The creek of the heavy door startled her. Strong arms grabbed her and pulled her to her feet.

"No, please let me go!" she screamed.

"Quiet or I will gag you...now come along the Captain waits," the gruff voice whispered in her ear with a chuckle.

A twinge of fear raced through her body. He pulled her along, her heeled boots echoing on the wooden floor. Another door groaned open and she was pushed inside, stumbling forward. The door slammed behind her. She regained her composure and stood in the musty room, the scent of the ocean filling her senses. Was she alone? She reached up to tug on her eye restraint, and then she heard him.

"Hands down, wench," the voice bellowed, filling her with terror. She slowly lowered her hands to her side, trembling. She felt him move closer to her, felt his presence before her. A sharp gasp escaped her quivering lips as his hand touched her face. Recoiling from him in surprise, He grabbed her by the hair.

"Stay still, wench," he growled so close she could feel his warm breath on her face. "You are my captive now. You will do as I say" With his hands still wrapped in her hair, he removed the cloth imprisoning her eyes. The soft fabric fell away but she remained in her darkness, eyes held together tightly.

"Look at me, girl," he ordered, voice booming. Slowly parting her lids to let the dim light of the room in, she looked up into the eyes of her captor. Those eyes, they were so dark, so mysterious, so demanding. She quickly dropped her eyes, fearing to gaze upon them longer would paralyze her.

He smirked and pulled her head back, "you are mine now, wench," roughly pressing his lips against her. She squeezed her lips together, keeping him out, attempting to move away. He pulled back from her, looking down on her.

She drew back and slapped his face, "Release me this instant," she demanded in a wavering tone, unable to conceal her fright.

Releasing her hair, he grabbed her wrists and squeezed, "I'll release you," he chuckled fiendishly, "when you scream my name."

"Never," she screamed, shaking with panic. "Let me go!"

He leaned in again, his kiss urgent, harsh. His tongue threatening to invade her mouth, she felt her resolve weakening, her body betraying her. His masculine scent filling her nostrils, his air chapped lips crushing hers. Her lips parted slightly and his tongue penetrated her, she could taste the sweet flavor of whiskey. His hungry kiss held so much passion her knees began to buckle. He released his hold on her lips and chuckled at the effect he was having on her. His smug reaction to her susceptibility, angered her. She stomped down on his foot and struggled to get away. His grip on her wrists clamped down, making her wince in pain. He reached for her bodice and ripped it open in once fluid motion. Yanking her gown off her shoulders, down her arms, pinning her arms at her side.

"Stop this," she cried, tears welling up in her eyes.

"I told you, this will stop when you admit you are mine." He laughed maniacally as he traced his fingers down the side of her cheek. She pulled back from his touch, torn between disgust for her captor and the lust beginning to fill her.

His hand reached down, making its way up under her petticoats, rough hands traveling up her legs to her thighs. His eyes held her in his gaze, looking deep into her soul. A soft whimper escaped her parted lips.

"Mmmmm lace panties," he smirked and in a flash they were ripped away from her body, exposing her to his touch. She gasped. His finger drove deep into her, "Such a wet little wench," he laughed. "No," she panted, fighting her desire,

"Stop...please."

Another finger slid into her slick tunnel, pumping in and out of her, feeling her muscles grasping him. Her juices seeping down his fingers as he watched her squirm on his hand. His thumb reached up to her swollen button, rubbing slow circles, savoring her whimpers and soft moans.

"Who owns you slut?"

Hearing his question snapped her out of her passion filled fog. "No one," she whispered defiantly.

He rubbed her clit harder; he could see she was getting closer. His other hand reaching for her erect nipple, pinching it, she let out a loud moan. Twisting and pulling on her puckered nub, her moans increasing. "You want to cum, don't you my little slut?

"Ohhhhhhh please," she groaned, unable to fight the urge for release that welled inside her.

He chuckled deeply, "Beg me, wench"

"Please...please...ohhhh...Captain...please," she puffed.

Feeling her muscles constrict, he increased his assault on her womanhood, thrusting deeper, rubbing rigorously. Her head fell back...her back arching...releasing loud moans.

He leaned forward, his breath in her ear, "Cum!" he ordered and she began to shudder. Her juices spilling out of her, soaking his hand. He released her and stood back watching her shake with orgasm. She began her descent and looked up into his eyes, embarrassment took over. How could she let this Man control her like that? She was stronger than this, she was not some silly little girl or was she?

She mustered as much hatred as she could and looked deep into his eyes, "Well, I got mine...I will be leaving now," she turned and ran toward the door. In a moment he had a firm grip on her shoulders.

He spun her around, his mocking tone struck accord of fear in her, "Oh so you think you are in control, slut?" He produced a knife and she froze. He lifted the blade and laid its cold steel against her neck. Moving it slowly down her skin, he reached her bodice with a flick of his wrist he sliced through the delicate material. Her blouse and bodice fell in tatters at her feet. She tried to fight him as he pulled her over to the desk, with one arm he scattered the stacks of papers. Bending her over the desk, he reached in the drawer and withdrew a coil of rope. He bound her wrists, tying them to the legs of the desk. He moved behind, she struggled but was helplessly pinned beneath him. He restrained each ankle to a table leg. Testing her binds, she knew she was not getting out of this.

He lifted her skirts exposing her young pale cheeks. She begged him to stop, to release her. A sting spread across her ass as his large hand came down...smack! She jumped in shock and pain.

Smack....smack....smack...smack....

"Please stop, Captain...please," she cried.

Smack....smack....smack....smack...

"Please, please, please stop," she begged.

Smack...smack...smack...smack...

"Please stop this Captain...please," tears streaming down her face.

"Who owns you?" He demanded.

She whimpered in silence, not willing to give in to his brute tactics.

Smack...smack...smack...smack...

"Who owns you wench?"

She bit into her lip, the pain in her ass making her flesh throb. She stubbornly did not answer.

Smack...smack...smack...smack...

He ran his hand tenderly over the heat of her ass. Admiring the red glow that now graced her soft pale flesh. In a whispered tone, he asked again, "Who owns you?"

A soft moan left her lips as he gently caressed her sore ass. She fought hard not to give in to him. She felt a twinge of pleasure and when his hand moved toward her wet lips. She moaned and pushed back against him.

He smirked, "What do you want slut?" He pinched her swollen clit and twisted.

"Ohh....please Captain...please," she whimpered.

"Please what wench?"

"Please fuck me Captain!" she pleaded the need overwhelming her.

He chuckled devilishly and released her aching button. She heard rustling behind her, her anticipation mounting. His hands gripped her hips as he entered her in one deep thrust. She cried out, moaning and bucking back. Increasing his rhythm, he pounded into her relentlessly. He tangled his fingers in her hair and pulled her head back.

Her moans turned to screams of ecstasy as her desire rose. He could sense her need for release and slowed his movements. He laughed to himself when she moaned in disappointment. Tormenting her with his slow strokes, she cried out, "Harder Captain...harder...take me" He could feel her body tensing and knew.

"Who owns you?" He growled feeling his desire to orgasm growing stronger.

"You do Captain...You do...You own me!!" she screamed as the orgasm flowed through her body, making her quiver. He pulled her head back harder and let out a moan. She felt his seed filling her. His sweaty body collapsed against her bound form.

Panting into her ear, "That's right my little wench, you are mine." He released her from her restraints and stood back, waiting. She rose slowly from the desk, and looked toward the door. He watched quietly as she struggled with her inner most feelings. She turned and faced him, then glanced back at the door, then back at him. He smiled at her, not saying a word, not needing to.

She walked slowly toward him, stopping in front of him so close he could breathe in her scent. She looked up into his eyes; they held her mesmerized, filled with such tender compassion. He reached out and placed a hand lightly on her shoulder, he applied the slightest of pressure.

She felt his touch on her flesh and knew. She slid down onto her knees and gazed up at him and whispered, "I'm yours...my Captain."