My Career as a Porn Star

Story Info
She loses her virginity and is forced into porn.
3.4k words
3.74
86.2k
16

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/28/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dyck
dyck
27 Followers

My husband and I thought we were very lucky. We had been married just two years and had been able to buy a lovely new house. It was the last available house in a very exclusive gated community. This community consisted of fifteen homes and a large club house and all the residents were in the movie business. This was very evident because all the women were breathtakingly beautiful and the men were tall, handsome and looked very virile. Even though a couple of the women were visibly pregnant as yet there were no children.

Our house buying deal was very unique in that before any business was discussed we had to submit to blood tests. We saw no reason to object to that because we assumed it was to make sure that we would be able to live up to our financial obligations. The down payment which we borrowed from our families was quite substantial but would be returned with interest after seven years if we went into the community's movie business. If we were not able to succeed in the business we would lose our down payment and be evicted. As Larry, my husband, had just been laid off from his job as a computer technician and I had not yet found work we jumped at the chance.

There was a plethora of papers and as soon as they were signed and witnessed a welcoming party for us was held in the front reception room of the club house. All the residents of the community were there and they couldn't have been more welcoming. We were overwhelmed by the atmosphere of love that filled the place.

The pregnant women seemed to be the center of attention as everyone took the opportunity to rub and fondle their bulging stomachs. One woman's husband suggested to her that she might like to lie on the table so that we could see how her pelvic area was becoming distended. The idea shocked me but she calmly took his hand and he helped remove her panties and then helped her up and eased her down on her back. Her accepting manner made it seem almost natural as she lay with her legs spread and allowed the men to examine her bulging vagina. Some even inserted their fingers into her. My face burned with embarrassment as she reached for their hands and licked their fingers. I have never seen displays of a sexual nature such as this but Larry quietly cautioned me to be quiet as we did not want to insult our new neighbors.

After the party Larry could not keep from talking about how beautiful that woman was as she lay on the table fully accepting her pregnant condition and allowing others to share in that beauty. A tinge of uneasiness entered my mind but I told myself that this sort of thing might never happen again.

It seemed as if everything in our lives was perfect but we had a secret that had been knawing at us. I loved Larry but I had never been able to allow him to make love to me. We often cuddled and kissed but as soon as I saw his penis I was filled with terror. Part of the reason for this fear may be the fact that I am a very tiny woman and I had a great fear of having him penetrate me with his massive organ. In fact I had never even used a tampon during my periods. He is a kind man and never forced himself on me but I knew that he was becoming more and more frustrated.

These things were weighing on my mind the next week when Carole, my next door neighbor dropped by for a visit. Her flaming red hair was pulled back in a pony tail and her lovely face was drawn and pale. She grimaced with pain as she eased herself down on the lawn chair.

"Are you ill?" I asked with concern.

"No, I'm fine. I was just out on an all-day shoot yesterday. We didn't get home until about midnight and then Jerry, after watching me work all day, was in the mood for love. I didn't think he'd ever be satisfied and it was three o'clock before he finally finished with me. I was exhausted but it was wonderful," she finished with a blissful smile on her pale face.

"You should have just told him that you were tired and you needed your rest."

"Oh no, I'd never do that. He needed me and I love it when he needs me. I'd never refuse him. My love for him knows no bounds." she mused, I'd die for him if he asked it of me.

I couldn't understand her reasoning but I could see that she was being sincere. She changed the subject and asked me when I was going to audition for a part in a movie. I responded that I felt ill prepared to be an actress but she assured me that I would be sent on workshops for in-service training. She, herself, had gone on an eight week in-service when she first arrived and she had found it to be a great experience in personal growth. Besides learning her craft she had gained a whole new perspective on life which had enriched her relationship with her husband to a degree she never had thought possible. Their relationship was as rich and deep as it could possibly be and their friendships with the rest of the community had reached a whole new dimension. It was as life was meant to be.

Just the next day Larry came home with Jerry and Carole. Carole presented me with three bottles of champagne. I got the glasses and Larry uncorked the first bottle. After we had finished the third bottle Jerry began to explain the purpose for their visit.

He said, "Carole mentioned to me that you would be interested in attending in-service training."

I replied that I was very interested because I knew nothing about acting and I realized that in order for us to fulfill our house buying obligations I had to at least try to learn.

"Good, that's a good attitude but we need your total commitment, not just a 'good try'. And, as there are certain risks involved in this business as in any undertaking, there are releases that you must sign before the process can begin. I have taken the liberty of bringing the forms for you and Larry to sign. Carole can witness your signatures."

Without a moment's hesitation Larry and I signed the multitude of papers and Carole quickly witnessed them.

As soon as that was done Jerry was all business as he addressed me. "Your initial inservice will be for eight weeks. During that time Larry will be undergoing an inservice at a different location. You will be picked up at 8:00 a.m. sharp tomorrow. It is not necessary for you to pack as everything you need will be provided. Please be ready.

We scarcely slept that night as we were both filled with excitement at the prospect of beginning the process of learning a new craft.

I was picked up first the next morning by two of the men in the community. Instead of being taken to a distant location I was just taken to an enclave adjoined to the club house. A code was punched into a key pad and the door opened. As soon as we entered and the door closed quietly behind us. It was an interesting place which surrounded an interior courtyard but apart from the door by which we entered there seemed to be no link to the outside. Once we were in heavy doors closed behind us. I was shown to my quarters then I was taken to a room that looked like a doctor's examining room.

One of my guides explained,"Your first obligation, as you agreed to in your consent form, is to have a physical examination to make sure you do not have any condition that might prove to be dangerous to either yourself or others. Please remove all your clothes and lie on the examining table. Here is a sheet to cover yourself."

He left the room and I quickly removed my clothes and climbed on the table. I pulled up the sheet and waited for the doctor. Soon a bespeckled man entered. He handed me a glass of juice and said that it would help if I drank the juice first. I did as he requested and lay back down. My sheet slipped off my body and I tried to pull it back up but I seemed unable to move my hands. The doctor called in the two men who had brought me there to observe and he began his examination.

He began to run his hands over my body and he carefully checked my breasts and pelvic region. Then my feet were put in stirrups and I was pressed down towards the foot of the table. The doctor shone a light on my vaginal area and I felt cold metal at my opening. He tried to insert it into me.

"Oh, my God! You said that she was a married woman but it appears she is a virgin. You don't see that too often. Look guys."

They peered into me and one of them said, "Be careful, don't rupture the hymen. We want to make sure she is fully conscious for that."

The doctor withdrew the instrument he had tried to insert and put it back in his case. Then he took out another instrument and inserted it in my rectum. Immediately I was infused with a pleasant warmth as a fluid began to enter my body - then severe cramping pains while the doctor massaged my stomach in a circular motion so that I could receive much of the fluid as possible. The pain kept building and I could see my stomach rising as I was being filled but I was unable to cry out or move. After what seemed like an eternity the pressure was released and I emptied into the bed pan which was put under me. The pain went away but the doctor gave me another enema which was more painful than the first one as there seemed to be more fluid and it was left in me for a longer time before they released the pressure on me so that I could empty. I was tied to the table and left alone. I must have slept.

I was awakened by the doctor, "Did you have a good rest? I tied you to the table to make sure that you would not fall off - it is not often I have the privilege of examining a virgin so I wanted to be sure that you did not injure yourself. If you can move your hands now I will unfasten your bonds."

Still a bit stunned, I nodded and, as soon as I was free, I sat up.

The doctor gave me a card and began to explain its purpose.

"This card is your meal ticket. Each day is divided into twenty blocks and each block is worth fifty points. You will be given assignments and when an assignment is completed you will be evaluated and given a score between one and fifty. You must average above forty in each block to entitle you to meals on the following day. We have found that this is an excellent way to motivate our aspiring actors. Do you understand this so far?"

I nodded and he continued, "I hope you realize that you will not under any circumstances be allowed to leave this enclave until the eight week obligation that you agreed to in your release forms is completed. Things will be explained in more detail as the need arises and in your free time you will be required to watch instructional videos and you will be video taped while you are doing your assignments. These tapes will be replayed during feedback sessions to help you improve. These tapes will also be shown to your husband to help motivate him. But now we must commence with your first and most important assignment."

He led me to another area where all the men from the community were gathered. I was told me to lie down on the large bed that was in the centre of the room. It was terrifying but there seemed to be no escape, however I refused to lie on the bed. Two of the guys grabbed me and threw me on it. I started to scream in terror. A gag was put in my mouth and one of the men held me down while the other parted my legs and lowered himself on top of me. He parted my labia with his fingers and then I felt his penis drawing back and forth across my cunt. He began to press on my opening. It was tight but his head popped inside and then I was infused with a torrent of agonizing pain as he pushed against my last defence. I kept thinking 'This should be Larry - I never allowed him to have what this man is taking by force.' Finally even worse pain as he drove his full length into me. I was lost in a sea of torment as he plunged back and forth and emptied his load.

Then he changed places with his partner and the torture continued. When they finished I was fucked by a never ending procession of men who all seemed to have huge cocks. I thought they had finished and I lay convulsed by muffled sobs but I was rolled over and a wedge was put under my stomach making my ass protrude up in the air. Cold lubricant was put in my rectum and I felt my ass cheeks being pulled apart.

If only I could save myself from this worst of indignities! But there was no escape. A penis got inside the outer ring and all past pain seemed insignificant compared to this ultimate in suffering. It continued to rise in intensity until I felt his body tight against me. Waves and even greater waves of pain washed over me as he plunged in and out of me. Then he unloaded and withdrew.

I was gasping so hard that my body was throbbing in its quest for air. My gag was removed and someone told me that if I was quiet they would leave it out. Through my sobs I said I would try. I was tested once again as another man entered my ass and pummeled me with relentless force. When he finished I felt as if my rectum was just a gaping pain filled hole that was just waiting to be filled. And it did not have long to wait before the searing pain took over my whole being once more. I must have passed out because I could remember no more.

Stillness. It was over.

I was bleeding from both my holes when the doctor turned off the cameras and examined me. This time he had no difficulty getting past my hymen and my rectum still hung loose. He assured me that no lasting damage had been done and I would be able to continue with my training.

I said that I had been raped and that was not to be allowed. He smiled at me and said that perhaps I should have read all the papers that I had signed. I had agreed to be forcibly fucked and used in any way that the men who were in charge of me desired. In fact I had signed the permission slip for much more brutal treatment so I might as well resign myself to what was offered and learn from each experience.

They propped me up and had me watch a replay of the highlights of my performance. There must have been many cameras because there were close-ups of blood covered penises withdrawing from my cunt and of my cunt spewing loads of bloody cum as well and close-ups of my terror filled face and my rectum as it stretched to accommodate each new invader.

Then I gasped in shock as a picture of my husband fucking Louise, one of the community's most beautiful women. He seemed to be really enjoying himself and then after he was finished, I was forced to watch as Joni, another of the community's women sucked his cock. All the while, using Joni's performance as an example, the doctor was telling me the proper way to suck and swallow cock which was to be my next assignment. He finished by telling me that at this same time Larry was watching the pictures that had been taken of me.

I was heartbroken to realize that Larry would see my debasement and also that he was fucking other women. Would he still love or want to live with me? How could I endure the next eight weeks.

I realized that there was no escape and my only objective would be to survive until my time was up. I never dreamed that I would come to accept or enjoy my situation.

My body never had time to fully recover from my first fucking but as the days grew into weeks and I strove to improve my assignment marks the pain became less and less and my body began to feel pleasure in having all my openings filled to capacity. One day my body convulsed with the most powerful orgasm that I had ever experienced as I was able to satisfy three men at the same time. I sucked and swallowed one man as the two others were filling both my cunt and rectum with cum. I got top marks for that assignment and I cried with the joy of accomplishment as, without being asked, I pledged to the doctor that from that time on my only purpose would be to give of myself and serve in any way that the community saw fit.

I didn't have a period after I was in the inservice centre and I began to notice my tits becoming tender and a bit larger. At first I thought it was from all the fondling and sucking but the doctor informed me that I was pregnant. He seemed to be pleased about this because he said it would present some unique filming possibilities as my tiny body stretched and grew but he said that it would be up to my husband and the community if I would be allowed to keep the baby once it was born. I assured him that I would be content to do whatever they wished.

I graduated from in-service six weeks pregnant. Both my husband and I returned to our home at the same time. For the first time in our married life we made love. I used all my training and attempted to please him in every way possible. Then he held me and told me how horney he had become when he watched the videos of my training but I was better in person than he had ever dreamed. I never had known greater happiness. Now I knew what Carole had been talking about that time which seemed so long ago.

During the following months I worked in many short movies. My once tiny stomach ballooned out to grotesque proportions and my tits seemed ready to burst but still I strove to follow instructions and fuck each man that I was with to the best of my ability. After a shoot Larry would cap off the day by giving me one last fuck. I loved him so much and was so anxious to give myself totally to him that any pain was a small price to pay just to know I had pleased him.

My last film shoot ended with me giving birth. It was long and excruciatingly painful but they got some exquisite shots of my cunt stretching as it had never stretched before.

When the baby was three days old Larry took me and the baby to his sister's home. She and her husband had been trying for years to conceive without success so Larry said that I was to give my baby to her - it was my way to show my love for him. He told me that the community had decided that I was to be made pregnant as soon again as possible because there was a great market for someone as tiny as me in pregnant fuck movies and his sister wanted a large family - at least six children - but after I had filled that need I might be allowed to keep a child. It is as he wishes.

I can hardly wait to see what my next roles will involve.

dyck
dyck
27 Followers