My Career Ch. 02

Story Info
A barber's adventures in shaving women's genitals.
4.1k words
4.76
59k
23
15

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 03/31/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About three weeks had passed since the note from Shelley. In an effort to improve my skills at cutting hair, I decided to attend a weekend training class at the local barber school in Los Angeles. The training was scheduled to begin at 4:00pm on Saturday. The participants were booked into the local Howard Johnson's Motor Lodge since the classes went until 10:00pm and began again at 7:00am on Sunday. This schedule allowed the shops to send their employees without too much down time.

I arrived at the school 30 minutes early and saw some old friends of David. As we stood talking, two women walked up. We soon realized that they were also planning to attend the classes. This was unusual, as women normally became hairdressers for beauty shops, not barbers for men in those days.

Their names were Jamie and Linda. Jamie was really cute with dark brown hair, about 5'5" or so. She had a beautiful tan. Linda was a blonde, but probably not a real one, about the same size as Jamie but with shorter hair. Not quite as cute as Jamie but she had a big pair of boobs. Each woman was, in fact, a ladies' hairdresser but they were planning to open a shop that would be for both men and women. I did not think that would ever work. I found out years later that I was wrong.

The class began on time and covered the changing styles that were happening around the USA. There was a lot to learn as society demands were really evolving. There was a new group formed last year in Liverpool and the mop top haircuts were starting to come to LA. Elvis and the new rock and roll performers were starting the transition from the 1950's styles of flattops, buzz cuts and crew cuts of the Buddy Holly days. The trend was definitely moving to longer, more free form hairstyles so our customer demand would surely be dropping.

At 7:00pm, we took a break for dinner, and went next door to the HoJo restaurant. It just happened that Jamie and Linda decided to sit with me and three other guys at a large table.

After the usual small talk, the conversation took a strange turn. Much to the guys' surprise, Linda brought up the subject of women's genital hair removal and how best to do it for those who wanted a more bare look. I thought she was just playing with our minds by asking such an outrageous question.

The three men hooted and joked about various methods of torture to remove hair. Linda and Jamie were not amused.

After a few minutes of one-sided fun, I casually mentioned, "I was asked by a lady a couple of weeks ago to shave her private areas. It turned out well. She paid me a lot of money."

There was total silence. Then after about 10 seconds one of the guys said, "You mean to tell me that a women took her clothes off in your barber shop and had you shave her privates?"

"Well, we did the job after closing hours. It was behind a curtain in the back of the shop where no one could see us. But yes, that is what happened."

Again, total silence. This time you could almost hear the gears turning in their heads as they wondered if I was telling the truth or not.

Linda finally asked, "How did it turn out? How many times did you cut her and did she need a doctor?"

There was more snickering.

"I did not cut her at all and she was very pleased. She even wrote a nice thank-you note. I have been hoping some other ladies like her would come."

I glanced around the table and noticed a very strange look on Jamie's face. When her eyes caught mine, she looked quickly down at her plate. She did not say anything.

As dinner was winding down, I excused myself to go to the men's room. After I took a leak and started back to the table, Jamie was waiting for me outside the door.

"Mark, can you and I talk in my room at 10:30? I need to ask you some more detailed questions about what you were saying."

"Sure Jamie. I will call you before I come over." She then gave me her room number.

The other class that night had to do with customer outreach and marketing. With the new trends towards longer hair, most of us were concerned about how to make frequent hair cuts more popular. It seemed to me from all the discussion that we barbers were in for a rough ride over the next few years.

My thoughts were more along the line of how to get women to demand the best in their own personal grooming but I was not going to bring that subject up for discussion.

As promised, I called Jamie at 10:30 and she said to come over.

I noticed when she opened the door that she had changed into a casual sweat suit top and pants. Unexpectedly, Linda was not there. I learned later that she had gone out to a bar with a couple of the other participants.

"Hey Mark, thanks from coming over. Please come in." I walked by her and sat in the chair near the TV, which was showing a re-run of I Love Lucy. She turned it off as I spoke.

"Jamie, are you OK? You seemed kind of quiet and more withdrawn than you were earlier in the day."

"I'm fine but have been thinking a lot about some of the things you said at dinner. Let me explain. My husband went to a bachelor party for one of his friends a few weeks ago. As men do at those, the host had some of the latest porn films. These films had not yet been released so he borrowed them from a buddy who works at one of the porn production companies. Seems like they were not yet cleared by the lawyers due to probable community standards violations. The big problem is that all the women were shaved and their pussies looked too much like those of young girls."

"Wow, all of them?"

"Yes, every one. My husband came home and told me about how he was turned on by that. We had wonderful sex for an hour that night. Now, he has asked me three times to shave my pussy like those women did. I can trim my hair like a bikini cut but I really cannot shave it down to the skin without cutting the shit out of myself. I have a couple of moles down there and so I told him that I could not do it. I certainly was not going to let him do it. He is a longshoreman and has about as much finesse as a bull."

"Jamie, I understand. With the delicate skin and all the sensitive nerves in your genitals, a bull with a razor is the last thing you want."

Jamie took a deep breath and the words exploded from her mouth, "So Mark, I want you to shave me like you did that other woman and the quicker we can do it, the less time I will have to come to my senses and back out. Will you do it?"

Now I took a deep breath and said, "Sure, I can see you after closing on Tuesday if you want to come to the shop around 8:00. Would you like to bring Linda along since you may want to have her shave you after this? She can learn from what I do."

"Absolutely not. Linda and I are business partners but I would never trust her with a sharp blade anywhere near me. But, she may want to be shaved since she likes to please all the boys that hang around her like flies."

She continued, "If I like what you do, I will mention that I heard you were taking appointments and see what she says. I don't ever see this as a service we would offer in our shop so there is no reason to train any of us to do it."

"OK then, is Tuesday set?"

"Yes, I will be there between 7:45 and 8:15 depending on the traffic. Thanks very much."

I shook hands with Jamie and walked to the door. The excitement of my experience with Shelley was alive again. She followed me, reached out, grabbed my arm and turned me around to face her.

"Do you promise to never tell anyone about me or what happens in the shop?"

Her eyes were focused on mine. "Absolutely, I promise I will never reveal your identity or that of any of my clients. It's your story to tell, not mine."

"Good. I am not like those girls in the porn film and I don't want anyone except my husband to ever know that I was shaved, except you of course."

I left her room and walked back to mine. It was a very cool evening but I was very warm from the excitement of another appointment. I could sure use the money. Then I remembered, we did not discuss a price for the work. Oh well. I will enjoy it whatever it is.

Sleep escaped me most of the night. I kept thinking about Jamie. While she was not beautiful like the Hollywood starlets, she was very pretty to 99% of the rest of us. I guessed she was about 32 and had medium brown skin like she may be from Spanish heritage like possibly Mexican or one of the islands. Her voice was mid-western or maybe a bit southern but there was no hint of Spanish. I was intrigued by both her looks, her voice and those big, dark eyes. But with all the loose fitting clothes she wore so far, I couldn't tell anything about her figure except that she was smaller than Linda.

The experience with Shelley came roaring back in my thoughts. This time, I would try to make Jamie more comfortable with additional pillows and a smaller and more direct light that would not look like a stage show spotlight. I also wanted to have a more complete discussion of the procedure beforehand.

Maybe Jamie could give me her opinion on shaving cream fragrances that women would prefer; and she could also help me refine the procedure so that it would be more comfortable to women.

Sunday's classes were focused on a new process called razor cuts which I thought was ironic. We also were visited by a number of supplier reps who had new hair sprays, creams and shampoos. What interested me was a close trimmer for neck hair. It was small, very quiet and lightweight. This would be much better for the area around the pussy and in her butt crack.

Jamie saw me looking at the trimmer on the display table; so she walked over. She whispered, "What are you thinking about doing with that, Mark?"

I whispered back "Show you on Tuesday." She smiled and walked away. We did not make an effort to talk again that day. I did buy the trimmer.

Monday evening was the only time I could go out shopping. As soon as I could close, I headed to the local mall to pick up another couple of pillows and more towels. Then on to the lighting store to find a small light and stand. I bought one with the brightest lights possible. Finally, back to the shop to get things in order.

On Tuesday, one of my clients asked about the curtain track I had installed on the ceiling.

"Well, I have been thinking about hiring out the space to a hairdresser and then we will have both women and men coming into the shop. Since women do not want men to see them while their hair is in a mess, I thought I better put up this curtain for a while to see if that plan takes off." Thankfully, I had practiced that lie since I knew the question would be asked.

"Mark, that will cause a big cramp in our story telling. It will eliminate most of the jokes we tell in here," as everyone laughed.

"Well, we will just have to learn some new ones. Maybe the ladies will tell us some." I said. Another round of laughter.

I closed at 6:00pm that night and went out to get a burger. Around 7:50, I heard a knock and looked up to see Jamie. As I opened the door, I noticed that her hair was nicely styled and very different from Sunday. She had on a dark blue short sleeve blouse and it showed her well-defined nipples.

"Good evening, Jamie. You are right on time and I am relieved that you did not back out of this."

"I would have called you if I had changed my mind." She had a big smile and reached out her hand.

I noticed she wore white shorts and casual walking shoes. Her legs were magnificent both in shape and color. She led the way to the back of the room and I watched her ass swing from side to side--almost hypnotizing me. I was starting to like this job more and more.

"Have a seat over there, Jamie, and let's talk through the procedure so you can made suggestions and upgrades as you would like. I know this is not a comfortable thing for you."

"Actually, Mark, I have been thinking a lot more about this since we talked and am feeling better about it. I am happily married and want to please my husband's little emerging fetish, at least one time, so that he can see that sex with me is just as good with or without the hair. You and I are definitely not going to have sex so there really is not much I am afraid of. My doctor examines and touches me everywhere anyway; and in a way, you're a professional like him."

"Thanks for the promotion, Jamie." She smiled.

"Here is what I am planning. First, you will need to remove your shorts and panties. There is a small table behind you with a place you can lay them. Next, I need you to lie on this comfortable table and arrange the pillows however you like. However, I will need you to place one pillow under your rear so that it raises your genital area up a bit."

"Wow, you have put some thought into this."

"I will use one of the standard electric trimmers to clip the hair down to about an eight of an inch. The trimmer has been disinfected, of course." She was smiling again. "After that, I will use the new small detail trimmer to clip the hair down to skin level, being careful to avoid any moles or other bumps. As you know, the hairs around your vulva are a bit more coarse than other hair on your body so I will want to soak them in warm baby oil and then a hot towel to soften them. I plan to apply the oil with my hand, if that is OK with you. If not, I will need for you to do it."

"No, that's OK. I always wondered what it would be like to have a nice man rub warm baby oil all over my pussy." We both laughed nervously which relieved some of the tension.

"The next step is the hot towel that needs to rest on you for a couple of minutes. Although, the towel will come from the steamer, I plan to let it cool some so that it will not be too hot for you. After the hot moisture has done its job, then I will apply the shaving cream and start to work. You mentioned two moles that you were concerned about so I will be very careful when working around them. The whole job should take about 10 to 12 minutes. Oh, do you want the hair above your Mons removed completely or shaped into some sort of pattern?"

"Let's completely remove it."

"OK, what about the few hairs that are around your anus?" I asked.

"Mark! Do you talk to all the nice girls like this?" She had a stern look.

At first, I thought I had offended her but then she started smiling again.

"Sure, let's get me as hairless as can be so there will be no complaints at home. My hubby does like to lick and finger fuck my ass sometimes." I did not know if she was joking or not so I just let it go. She did not laugh this time so maybe it was for real.

"Sounds good, Jamie. So after we finish your vulva area, I will ask you to flip over and raise your bottom in the air so I can slice those little hairs off. I will need to apply some shaving cream there of course but it won't take long to do the work."

"Can I ooh and aah as you do it?" Now we both laughed which I needed as Mark junior was starting to twitch in my pants.

"Now a few details. To make sure of your safety, I will be using a small spotlight to help me see all the details of your anatomy. I do not want to cut you anywhere and it is just too dark in here unless I use the additional light. My hands are very steady so please don't worry about that. Secondly, I will use new latex gloves to keep my hands from touching your skin. Although it takes away a little of the dexterity I need, I found that my previous client preferred that I use them. Are these details OK with you?"

"Sure, but if you wash your hands very carefully, I see no reason to require you to wear gloves. I think I want you to have the most dexterity possible and I have been touched by men's hands before. But I will warn you that with all the rubbing you will be doing with the oils and creams, I am likely to get aroused and may even have an orgasm." She looked me directly in the eye, smiled again and then stared at me. I knew my face turned red as I could feel the heat.

"Well, there is nothing like open and honest communications." I said. "If you would like me to stop at any time, just say so. Any sudden movement by you will be dangerous so please let me know if you need to move."

"Before we begin, let me take a break and use your facilities. Talking about all of this has caused my bladder to overload." Jamie said.

I pointed to the rest room and said, "First door on the right."

She was in there for a while so it could have been more than a pee session. Finally, I heard it flush and Jamie washed her hands. The door then opened and I saw that she had removed her shorts and panties. With a smile, she carried her garments over to the table, folded them and placed them on a small tray I had put there.

Jamie had a very nice small, round and firm ass. It bounced nicely as she walked. There was no bikini shading or any indication of a color change between her legs and her ass. I remember thinking this was not at all common for girls in California. Rarely did anyone sun in the nude and this was long before tanning booths were in use.

Oh well, I need to focus on my job now and dream about that later.

Jamie climbed up on the table and fluffed two of the three pillows. She then lay on her back and placed them so they would prop up her head as much as possible. She was clearly planning to watch me. She raised her ass enough to place the third pillow under her. The hairy bush she grew was really thick and hid most of the details of her vulva.

Then she spread her legs and said, "Does this give you enough working room?"

I swallowed hard and said that yes it did. Jamie's pussy was open like a flower in bloom. The interior labia were prominent but petite. Her vaginal opening was bright pink and obviously moist. The clit was well tucked away in its hood. This was a beautiful sight to a perpetually horny guy like me and my cock was paying attention.

"Let me grab the trimmer and we will get started." I walked to the worktable, plugged in the trimmer and cleaned it again in the disinfectant. Then to the sink where I carefully washed my hands with water as hot as I could stand.

While this was underway, Jamie asked, "So I am only the second women you have shaved?"

"That's right. I would like to get some future business, as there seems to be more demand than I realized. But how do you go about advertising this service?"

Jamie thought for a second and said, "Word of mouth is the best. You need to have me and that first women tell one or two other women that this service is available and, once they have been here, tell more and more. This is a personal grooming subject that very few people talk about except with their closest friends. If my husband had not seen those un-released movies, I would not be here."

I then wiped my hands and turned on the trimmer. Her hair was quite thick so I had to work slowly starting a few inches below her navel and working down and to the side of her clit hood. Then I opened up her left leg a bit more, pulled her left labia toward her vagina and trimmed the bulk of the dark hair until just a fuzz was left. I noticed when I was handling her labia that creamy and sticky liquid was starting to flow from her vagina so I knew it was having an effect on her.

I walked around to her left side, opened her right leg a bit wider and repeated the process until only a short fuzzy carpet of hair surrounded Jamie's entire pussy.

"You asked Sunday why I was interested in that small detail trimmer. Now you will see."

"I was thinking you might intend to use it on my pussy." She said, still with a smile.

I repeated the procedure of carefully disinfecting the trimmer and walked to the table directly in front of her open legs. After adjusting the light, I slowly re-trimmed all the hair on her Mons and around both sides of her vulva. With this trimmer, the blade guard is in contact with the skin and the vibration began to cause tremors to race through Jamie's body. She squirmed and rocked her body from side to side as I worked around her clit hood and labia.

12