My Career Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus, Mark. That vibration is killing me. Can you help me out by holding the handle against my clit? When I erupt, you will know I have had enough."

I always like to follow instructions, as shocking as they may be, so I positioned the vibrating handle next to her clit. It was really swollen and red and every time I let the trimmer touch it, she jumped and sucked in air. Now Jamie was moving all over the table. She grabbed her breasts with both hands, arched her back and threw her head back into the pillows and let out some small screams. This was the first time I had actually seen a woman overcome by an orgasm. She slammed both hands into the table beside her waist and sat straight up with a wild and vacant look in her eyes. Jamie grabbed the trimmer and my hand and held both as hard as she could against her clit while clenching her legs together. My hand felt like it was in a vise.

Then, without warning she screamed and a rush of warm water erupted from her vagina. I thought she had peed. I was totally shocked as this was new to me and very unexpected.

After the climax passed, her eyes refocused and she stared straight into my eyes.

"Mark, that was amazing. I have an orgasm quite often with my husband but never like this. Can we take a break and let me freshen up a bit? We need to talk."

End of Chapter 2

12