My Career Ch. 03

Story Info
A barber's adventures in shaving women's genitals.
3.2k words
4.76
48.6k
18
11

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 03/31/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie walked to the restroom, turned on the light and closed the door. I quickly changed the sheet on the table and put the soiled sheet in my office to be washed at home. I then washed my hands and arms. That pee, or whatever it was, had sprayed everywhere.

I remember thinking that I was in big trouble by causing her to climax with the trimmer and my hand. But what could I have done differently? Was she mad at me? What did she want us to talk about?

After what seemed like five minutes, I heard the toilet flush and Jamie washing her hands. The door then opened and she emerged and turned off the light. Much to my surprise, she was smiling and there was definitely a bounce in her step as she walked back to the table. My, what a petite and firm ass she has! Maybe I said that before.

"Mark, grab a chair and come over here near me," she said while climbing back on the table. I felt like a schoolboy being disciplined by the teacher. She sat on the edge with her legs dangling over the side. She must have been a little nervous as she started swinging her legs back and forth.

I did what I was told and pulled one of the chairs up near, but to the side, of her so we could face each other. She reached out her left hand and touched my right hand as it rested on the table near her leg.

"First of all, that was an amazing orgasm you gave me. It was like a wave crashing over me and I was out of control. The combination of your very soft hands, the pressure you put on my clit and the vibration of that trimmer would drive any woman out of her head. But, I think it is time to establish some ground rules before we go ahead. OK?"

"Sure. I am sorry to have caused your discomfort but I really did not think about the impact of that combination of vibration and my hand massage. Can you forgive me?" She then took my hand into hers.

"I was NOT in discomfort, Mark. And there is no need to apologize. As I told you earlier, I was likely to have an orgasm with all the massaging you were going to do. And I was not joking with you. I just did not expect it to be that soon and to have such power. I was totally out of control."

She continued, "But I want you to know that before we start again, I am never going to let you fuck me. Don't even think about it. My pussy is only for my husband and that will never change. He is the love of my life and I am absolutely committed to him. Agreed?"

"Absolutely. I did not agree to shave you in order to have sex with you." Well, to be honest, the thought did cross my mind. "I need to find some way to save this business and to make some money so I can get married and live on my own someday." That sounded like good and pure reasoning, to me anyway.

After a few seconds, she asked, "Have you ever had real sex with a woman?"

That question was certainly not expected. It took a while for me to compose a response.

"Jamie, this is hard to talk about. Yes, I have had intercourse with a couple of women-but I have dated many others. I just have not found the right one yet that I believe would be a great wife."

"How old are you?" she asked.

"Twenty-nine." I responded.

"I thought you were still in your 20's. You have a long time ahead of you to find true love. I was lucky in that I found my husband when I was in my mid-20's. His name is Robert but I call him Bobby. All his friends call him Robert, however. He is a big man, about 6'2" and weights over 220. He is the most gentle and loving man I have ever met, but he is imposing when you see him."

"How did you two meet?"

"A girl friend introduced us at a neighborhood block party. In fact, now that I am thinking about it, she used to date your brother David. That was a long time ago and long before he got married. I think she was a bit too aggressive and on the wild side for him. But she finally found just the man for her and settled down."

"It really is a small world, I suppose. I have not met any of David's earlier love interests but you knew one of them and I only met you a few days ago."

"Oh, it wasn't a love interest. It was for pure sex and lust. There is a big difference." After a few seconds, she added, "You looked confused."

"I suppose I am as I always equate sex to love and vice versa. I hear all the time that so and so made love to so and so which means they had sex."

"True, you hear that, but you cannot 'make love,' you can have sex but love is what grows over time between two people. It is much bigger and more complex than sex. True love is a commitment, sex is for the moment." After a pause, Jamie added, "I think you knew that already but just never talked about it to anyone. Am I right?"

"Why is it that you are so open and willing to talk about all of this?" I asked. "You're right, I could never have a discussion like this with a woman and I just met you."

"Someone needs to guide you and I think you are a really nice guy, very comfortable in your own skin, as my dad used to say. Someday that special lady will come into your life and you will need to know how to work yourself into her mind so that you have a chance with her for love, not just sex. So my help is really intended for the both of you. You and I have just not met her yet. From everything I've heard, you are a decent guy and would not take advantage of this situation. That is why I am open and comfortable sitting here, practically naked, talking like this." She smiled.

I said, "Let me finish with the detail trimmer and get on with the oil application, OK?"

She leaned over and placed a hand on my shoulder. "Did I embarrass you? If so, I am sorry."

"No Jamie. This is new to me in many ways and I am on the steep part of the learning curve. I really appreciate your willingness to help me." I know, it was hokey but the best I could do at the time.

She scooted her bottom back to the center of the worktable, fluffed up the pillows, laid down and arched her back to re-position the third pillow under her buttocks. She opened her legs; I adjusted the light and I leaned over between them. I smelled the fragrance of the soap that was in the rest room as I examined the hairs still around her pussy.

It took only a minute or so to complete the trimming and I avoided touching her clit this time.

"Jamie, can you now lift your legs? I want to trim the area between your vagina and your anus if that is OK."

"Fine" she said as she pulled the pillow down a little farther to allow her butt to face me at a more accessible angle. Jamie then lifted both legs and pointed her feet directly toward the ceiling. "This area is one of the erogenous zones on my body so I may react to the vibration again."

I repositioned the light and carefully trimmed the hairs down to her dark brown butt hole.

"Can you roll over on your stomach? I need a better angle to remove the rest of your hair." She flipped over and raised her ass. I eased her cheeks open with my left hand while I trimmed the hairs in her anal crack.

When I got near her hole, she said, "My bottom and anus area is very sensitive to the touch so beware."

This was my opening to ask the big question on my mind.

"You said earlier that Robert enjoys playing with your anus. Were you serious? Does that feel good to you?" I continued trimming carefully.

"Oh yes, it really does. Now some women do not like anything touching their anal area as they consider it dirty and totally out of bounds to a man. For me, I keep myself very clean to avoid any bacterial problem–oh that tingles." She shuddered.

"I am always ready for Bobby to massage me there, to lick it and to insert his finger into my rectum. You must be sure to have a lot of lubricant on your finger, as there is nothing naturally wet there. But the insertion feels great. It sends chills throughout my body. He has never put more than one finger in because I am pretty tight and he respects that. OH! God, that feels amazing Mark– please don't stop."

As I trimmed the anal hairs, her sensitivity was quite obvious and so was mine. She pushed her anal opening out and in many times, much the same way as Shelley's. Each time it pushed out, I could see very light pink skin from inside her rectum. This "forbidden area" was in sensory overload. My cock was twitching along with her hole and I could feel a wave of heat that indicated I was close to shooting a load.

"Mark, I am close to another orgasm. Please pour some baby oil on my butthole and finger fuck me as fast as you can. NOW, PLEASE!"

She was starting to sway back and forth as I quickly grabbed the oil and poured a hand full in her butt crack. Carefully, I inserted the index finger of my right hand into her rectum and moved it slowly in and out as I watched her anus respond in each direction. She slammed back and forth into my hand as if she was fucking it.

"Faster, faster, oh god, please go faster. NOW, damn it, NOW!"

I rammed my finger in as far as possible and went in and out as fast as I could. Her rectum felt like it opened up into a large cavity and the only thing I could feel with my finger was the ring of very strong muscles around her hole clenching and then releasing my finger. My cock was now starting its involuntary jerk. Suddenly, the explosion in my pants rushed to my head and dazed me.

Her relief came quickly as she dropped suddenly to the table with her feet on each side of my body. She squeezed my finger (which was still buried in her rectum) and the rest of my right hand by clenching her butt muscles. Her ass, though small, was really powerful.

Her whole body was shaking; her arms were flailing and slamming into the table. Jamie looked around her shoulder at me. Her eyes were wide open but she seemed in a trance. Perspiration was obvious on her face and neck and she let out a series of loud profanity-laced screams. If anything, this orgasm was much stronger than the first one. It took at least thirty seconds for Jamie to regain control of her rapid breathing and body twitches.

When her mind was fully focused, she sat up and said, "I have got to get one of those trimmers."

I responded, "I know I shouldn't comment but that was amazing. Robert is a very lucky guy and you are the sexiest lady I can possibly imagine. While we are being open and honest about sex, I admit that I just filled my pants with spunk and I need to get cleaned up a bit. But you go wash up and I will go back to the office and use some tissues." Jamie laughed and was smiling from ear to ear as she slid off the table.

When I returned, she was sitting on the edge of the table and still smiling. "Mark, that orgasm blew my mind. You have such a delicate touch, even when you are prying my butt cheeks apart, that my body just melted." Now I smiled.

"Jamie, turn around and lie back. I have some serious work to do."

"You sure do, let's get on with it."

For the third time, she lay on her back and re-positioned all the pillows. I took the remaining warm oil and began massaging it into the short stubble surrounding her pussy, perineum and anus. I did it as quickly as possible.

"It really feels good to have your hands massaging me. That is one of the great things about being a barber. You are using oil and creams all the time and that keeps your hands very soft."

Next was the hot towel and she was able to take the heat without any issues. Finally, I applied the cream for the shave. The one I used was actually for men and it had menthol which caused a cool, tingling sensation on her skin.

"Mark, there is a shaving cream for women that is more neutral and does not have menthol. You might want to consider using that on other women as this one smells like a man and the menthol really tickles. I will give you the name of it."

While I was touching up the blade on my straight razor, I asked Jamie how her new shop was taking shape. She said that they had just about finished it and were interviewing hairdressers and manicurists with the idea of being open in another week. She added, "Mark, you should consider modernizing this shop. I will bet that you could develop a business in personal grooming for women that would eclipse anything you could do with men. What do you think?"

"You really think so? If I could get enough women to come, I would be glad to get completely out of men's barbering. I am really not that good at cutting men's hair and I am slowly going broke. How could I transition the business from men to women without loosing both?"

She thought for a few seconds.

"I think that you start by opening the shop for men in the morning and then for women in the afternoon. But you will have to schedule appointments for women. You never want to have two of us here at the same time. I suggest you allow a full hour buffer between the women to be sure."

"Why is that?"

"Well, would you want another women sitting here waiting while I climaxed twice and you shot your load in your pants?"

We both laughed.

"I guess not."

"Now, how to get the word out that you are an expert in women's personal grooming? Would you like my help in developing that business and helping you with ideas for how to fix up this shop? I think it would be fun to work together."

"Sure, that would be a big help. Are you sure you have enough time to help me?"

"Right now I do. Our business is embryonic and I really only need to be there part time. What about I come by one night next week and we do some brainstorming?"

"Wonderful, how about Tuesday again?" I asked.

"Sure."

With the scalpel-sharp razor, I then asked Jamie to lie back and put the balls of her feet together so that her legs would open wide. Beginning with the area above her Mons, I completely removed all the remaining stubble and then back-shaved the area so that nothing was left of any hair above her skin surface. Then, I moved to the left side of her pussy and carefully worked around a small mole until she was completely hairless. My fingers were laying on her interior labia, next to her clit while I pulled the skin taut. Slight finger movement caused her to start breathing erratically and the vaginal fluid started to flow again. She must have a super sensitive clit I thought.

After finishing the left side of her pussy, I moved around to the left side of the table so I could lean over her and quickly remove the remaining stubble on the right side. The vaginal fluid continued to flow and was now running across her perineum into her butt crack. I walked to the stack of towels and brought a fresh one to wipe away both the shaving and her cream.

As I was wiping her, I saw a very far away look in her eyes as she stared at the ceiling. Her hands were clenching the sheet on both sides. Jamie's breathing was fairly rapid but irregular and it seemed she was really fighting the urge to climax again.

"OK, that worked out well." I said. "Can you turn over and put your knees under your stomach and raise your bottom so I can shave it?" I would learn to love saying this to beautiful women in the years to come.

Without a word, Jamie assumed that position and I focused the light, gently opened her buttocks with my left hand and shaved the remaining hairs down to the skin surface. Her anus twitched a few times due to the cool metal gliding across her skin; but she was able to control her orgasm this time. After gently washing away the remaining residue of cream and oil, I asked if she would check my work and see if anything else needed to be done.

Jamie reached around while she was still on her knees and felt her anal area and the area around the bottom of her pussy. She then turned over and felt the other areas around her vagina and Mons. For the first time, I picked up a mirror and held it so that a woman could see herself.

"Mark, this is perfect. I never thought it would be totally free of any hair or stubble; and all the skin feels so soft and smooth. If Bobby doesn't like this, I will shoot him."

"So why don't I clean up while you get dressed."

After emerging from the restroom, Jamie (now fully dressed) came over and picked up my hand with hers and just held it. "Mark, you are an amazing man. My mind is exploding with the events of tonight and I really want to think about how I can help you give this experience to other women. Let's talk Tuesday night and see what we can figure out. Now, how much do I owe you?"

"Let's just consider tonight a professional courtesy. I need my hair to be cut every couple of weeks so I will depend on you to do it. OK?"

"Well, I think I am getting the better end of this bargain; but yes, it's a deal!"

She walked toward the front door with me slightly behind to open the lock for her. She turned, hugged me and kissed my cheek-just like Shelley did.

"See you Tuesday," she said as she left the shop.

End of Chapter 3