My Career Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cathy went ape shit. She started cursing and her body writhed un-controllably. Perspiration formed on her head and neck as she grabbed her breasts and roughly massaged her nipples and squeezed the ample flesh. Her body was bouncing up and down and her head was arched back into the remaining pillow.

Cathy's breathing was so deep and erratic that it startled me. Was she having a heart attack? This continued on for what seemed like a minute; she was totally out of control. The pillows under her went flying because her body and ass were bouncing up and down. All I could do was watch and get out of the way when she squirted all over the place for a second time.

Finally, she calmed down and collapsed onto her back with her legs wide open. Her breathing slowed and her eyes slowly refocused.

"Mark, can I take you home? You know how to do things with my body that I never imagined. My god, you drove me crazy with that orgasm. Where did you learn to massage the back of my clit? Wait till I tell Shelley."

"I cannot handle any more today. Timeout!" she whispered.

She left the table and staggered to the restroom, grabbing some fresh towels and her clothes on the way. I began to clean up and put my tools away.

After a couple of minutes passed, she emerged, as serene and composed as if nothing had happened. Her makeup did need some work, however.

She walked to her purse and pulled out an envelope, just like Shelley had done, and walked toward me.

"Shelley told me how much she paid you but I did not think that was enough. I added some more to it. That massage was the best I ever had. Are you available one night toward the end of next week?"

"Anytime. How about Thursday?"

"Perfect" she said, "I am planning a big weekend with my new boyfriend that following Saturday so this procedure might come in handy. If he is really good, I might even tell him about the back of my clit." The twinkle in her eyes said it all.

With that, we said our goodbyes. I was a little disappointed that she never hugged or kissed me like Shelley did. Well, at least she will be back next week–my first repeat customer.

After she left, I cleaned the shop then opened the envelope and found two $100 dollar bills. That was a lot of money in the 1960's and I was shocked.

End of Chapter 4

12